Comey to testify before House Judiciary

Didnt see a thread, how is the house Judiciary? Anyone on it that will drill this fuck?

judiciary.house.gov/press-release/hearing-advisory-house-judiciary-committee-hold-fbi-oversight-hearing/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4nNM544lCQw
youtube.com/watch?v=qWLooCbvfuk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chairman Goodlatte: “Next week, the House Judiciary Committee will hear from Director Comey on the challenges facing the FBI and how the FBI is addressing them. From San Bernardino to Orlando to the most recent terrorist attacks in New York, New Jersey, and Minnesota, the United States has experienced a rise in radical Islamic terrorism and we must ensure that the FBI has the resources needed for its counterterrorism efforts in order to thwart these heinous plots and protect Americans from harm.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nNM544lCQw

>“Additionally, many members of the House Judiciary Committee continue to have unanswered questions about the FBI’s investigation, Director Comey’s public statements on the matter, and the Justice Department’s decision to not prosecute Secretary Clinton for mishandling classified information through private email servers. It defies logic and the law that she faces no consequences for jeopardizing national security. It also appears that Secretary Clinton may have perjured herself and made false statements to Congress under oath. I’ve called on the Justice Department to investigate her for perjury and am interested to hear from Director Comey on the matter.”

BASED GOOD LATTE

LETS HOPE CHAFFETZ, JORDAN AND GOWDY SHOW UP FOR ROUND 2

NAIL COMEY TO THE STAKE

Chaffetz
Issa
Gowdy
Franks

Rep. Bob Goodlatte
Chairman – (R) Virginia, 6th
Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, Jr.
(R) Wisconsin, 5th
Rep. Lamar Smith
(R) Texas, 21st
Rep. Steve Chabot
(R) Ohio, 1st
Rep. Darrell Issa
(R) California, 49th
Rep. Randy Forbes
(R) Virginia, 4th
Rep. Steve King
(R) Iowa, 4th
Rep. Trent Franks
(R) Arizona, 8th
Rep. Louie Gohmert
(R) Texas, 1st
Rep. Jim Jordan
(R) Ohio, 4th
Rep. Ted Poe
(R) Texas, 2nd
Rep. Jason Chaffetz
(R) Utah, 3rd
Rep. Tom Marino
(R) Pennsylvania, 10th
Rep. Trey Gowdy
(R) South Carolina, 4th
Rep. Raul Labrador
(R) Idaho, 1st
Rep. Blake Farenthold
(R) Texas, 27th
Rep. Doug Collins
(R) Georgia, 9th
Rep. Ron DeSantis
(R) Florida, 6th
Rep. Mimi Walters
(R) California, 45th
Rep. Ken Buck
(R) Colorado, 4th
Rep. John Ratcliffe
(R) Texas, 4th
Rep. Dave Trott
(R) Michigan, 11th
Rep. Mike Bishop
Michigan, 8th

Will anything actually come from it.
No, no it won't.

Time to get ROWDY

someone please tweet the "too big to fail" infograph to chaffetz and gowdy
I assume those guys know what's up, but do it anyway. I cant be fucked to make a twitter

I could not read nor follow the thoughts in "The Decline of The West". How do I do it? The language is so abstract. My English vocabulary is that of a native speaker. I really want to read it but just can't.

Is this entire judiciary cmmte?
Tweet that shit to all of them

The theatre is entertaining but god damn I want heads to roll.

Its all the republicans

too big to *jail
I blame bourbon

It's sad to see so many people relish the fact that Congress is wasting so much time and money, and all because they don't like Hillary.

when is it though?

It's all a farce. Gowdy is a fagit. These worthless creeps won't use the power of the purse to confront Ogoogle, so they grill a stroked out old lady on camera to make themselves look even dumber.

Dang, for a second there I thought you were a leaf.

Are you still getting paid per post, or are you really a hilldawg?
Perjury is a pretty serious crime by itself, not to mention the original shit she was lying about.
Just to be clear- I think trump is a fucking moron, but hillary is as dirty as politicians come. She should be in jail.
Or youre just a shill and you can fuck off

It's all just a charade

None of them are going to do anything. They just bitch and complain at these people on camera. Nothing ever comes of it.

Dog and pony show

>Indirectly tying terrorist attacks to Clinton's mishandling of classified information.
The balls in this man, Jesus. Hope he doesn't get depressed and shoot himself 5 times in the back of the head from 50 feet.

Democrats detected.

Comey said she was extremely careless, admitting that she broke the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=qWLooCbvfuk
video outlining Hillary's links to murders

comey is involved through hsbc

krauthammer looks like hell, fking jew

Praise him.

Krauthammer is paralyzed so makes sense...