JEB! 2020 RUN CONFIRMED

DRUMPF BTFO

Seems slow and steady really does win the race!

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/jeb-bush-donors-rematch-2020-article-1.2803848

>Sources close to Jeb Bush’s failed run at the 2016 presidency say the “low-energy” candidate has been back in touch with supporters. They believe he’s popping up to “feel them out” for another run and, according to at least one big contributor, they're in!

>“Bush has been quietly making telephone calls to his supporters, bundlers and donors, to talk about the state of the county and the economy, and the energy business, why would he do that?” asks one insider, who concludes “he's running in four years.”

>But according to our insiders — who told us Bush would run more than six months before he announced his candidacy in June 2015 — Jeb is poised to make one more grab for the gold ring.

> “This would be his last rodeo,” we're told of the 2020 campaign. “He's not going to run for President at 71 or 75.”

>Our political insider says a “low-energy” candidate may be just what the Republican party needs after the 2016 circus they're suffering through now.

>“He's keeping in touch with his donors and a lot of them are ready to back him,” we're told. “They think America got gypped — they went for the flash and the trash. They think he's learned.”

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2ludx_lil-bush-jeb-gets-smart_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Trump only did 4 years, I'd be voting for Cruz.

The fact he's thinking of running makes me think the elites have something in mind.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

TRUMP WILL WIN!

Jeb is over 60? wtf

¡Jeb! 2020

I cant vote for someone who doesnt know how to out a hoody on.

Rato is part of the Bush clan.

More indirectly I'll give you that.

Still Cruz is no Ron Paul nor is he even a Rand Paul. I think we need to search for another outsider like Trump if he can only do 4.

The odds of something like Trump's campaign happening again is going to be rare. I'll say once in a lifetime.

Jeb is forever dead at this point. I think even Rubio would have beat him out.

¡Jeb surge!

Is he just going to pathetically run and lose until he dies?

this pic made my day

They spelled 2024 wrong in that piece fami

dailymotion.com/video/x2ludx_lil-bush-jeb-gets-smart_fun

Oh for sure another outsider if we're so blessed.

>>“Bush has been quietly making telephone calls to his supporters, bundlers and donors, to talk about the state of the county and the economy, and the energy business, why would he do that?”

>Answer phone call from private number
>"Psst hey it's me Jeb"
>"Gotta be quiet someone might hear me"
>"lets keep this short but I wanna talk about the economy"
>muffled noises
>"Shit someones onto me."
>line goes dead

I'd love to see Jeb! get BTFO by Trump for a second time.

>Jeb gears up for 2020 presidency
>he believes Trump is going to win this term, so he's going to set himself up as a saviour from Trump
>Trump lets it boil down to him and Jeb
>Trump just BTFOs him and becomes god emperor again

Jeb!

Can a candidate from the same party challenge the incumbent president? Could Jeb challenge Donald in 2020?

>He's keeping in touch with his donors and a lot of them are ready to back him
They're really stupid and want to burn their money or this is bullshit.

Absolutely, especially someone like Jeb who personally despises Trump and doesn't believe he's a "real conservative."

>there will be no america in 2020

Holy shit is this legit? Were there any repercussions to this tweet? No wonder he didn't win, this is just batshit fucking retarded.

If Trump wins, he'll easily get a 2nd term

poor jeb why are they forcing him to run

Jeb's been running for 2020 all along! Slow and steady!

This is a tough business.

This is a joke, right? Have a (you)

Why, where's it going to go?

I think his """donors""" are just laundering money somehow by funneling it through Yeb. He's a mess and has zero chance of ever competing again.

The right question is where jews are going to go when 400 meter wide meteorite will fall into the gulf of mexico.

After how much money he burned I'm amazed anyone would want to prop him up again.

READY FOR JEBBY

I would vote Guac in 2020. He deserves it as a consolation prize.

Israel, why the fuck do u think they created it

JEB! slow and steady wins the race, slow and steady

>Israel
this
when they go to the mutterland
it's ober!
Gide your gasses!

oy

Yes. The thing is that Trump is 70 now so it's not really impossible to imagine scenario where he doesn't run for the 2nd term.

Doesn't mean he won't put Eric, Donald Jr. or Ivanka has his successor for 2020 race.