Trump is fucked or fucked is trump?

Trump is fucked or fucked is trump?

And move where, a whiter country, they better not come to europe they can go live in africa with the other bix noods. Or better yet, move to iran or saudi arabia or something like this.

>we are going to leave the country
If they vanished tomorrow nobody would give a shit. That's how obnoxious they are.

Who cares? :^)

and nothing of value will be lost

implying this is a bad thing?

i have never been more motivated to vote trump.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So the liberals, mexicans, sluts, jews are all threatening to leave if he becomes president...

Already America will be made great again.

> Human trash would leave the country if we elect Trump.

Just one more reason to vote for Trump.

wtf i love trump now

>shitty celebs leave
Please happen.

Wtf I'm with her now

who care? justin beaver leaves and stops dressn up in drag an preteandin to be milee syrus. soun liek win win

>leave country when you lost
>come back when your team is winning
>not recognizing democracy is a slow pendulum of goverment

fuck all the retards who want to leave the country when things aren't going their way. i say they can leave, but don't let them come back if they want to abandon their country when everything doesn't go their way.

>yfw everyone votes trump just to get these asshats out of America.

NO MORE WHOOPI GOLDBERG
NO MORE MILEY CYRUS
NO MORE LENA DUNHAM
NO MORE AL SHARPTON
NO MORE JON STEWART
NO MORE CHER
NO MORE DISNEY-HO

THIS WHOLE YEAR IS LIKE CHRISTMAS

>Miley Cyrus moves to Sweden
>Get enriched by a Somali Kang
All is ok in the world.

What would this do for people who like to them? It's not like they meet them on a daily basis right? If they are fans, they will listen to their music no matter where they are. If they said something like

>Miley Cyrus and 8 other celebrities will stop selling music in America

Than THAT would do something, but their producers are too kikey for that.

>the obligatory

This. There is nothing more amusing than libshits protesting the "authoritarian and racist" politics of their home country by threatening to leave for an even whiter country.

Nobody is leaving, rich liberals won't give up their income from being stars here, it's all just fucking virtue signaling.

>Miley leaving the country

Please win, please win, please win, please win, please win...

Amen

Demon possessed whore and other illuminati skanks will flee to the shadows at the coming of the Don... And people seriously wonder who the hero is in this battle

I'm glad they are doing their part to make America great again.

>Threatening to leave the country

Sure they will

Their tears will be glorious

>Her fiance is Australian

FUCK OFF ROASTIE WE ARE BEYOND FULL

>Move where

Literally Australia. The most racist and white of the Anglo-Sphere.

The only question is which one of you faggots is keeping track of all these dipshits and can get a bunch of twitter accounts to spam them airline ticket prices until they leave?

sounds like we have a volunteer

Her body looks like a retard took a Sharpie to it, which is kind of what happened I guess.

>majority white countries
Not too many of those left for them.

>The most racist and white of the Anglo-Sphere.

I love you guys. I had a bad impression from all the Cred Forums shitposting but you guys are truly our last hope. Godspeed.

no celebrities are leaving the country unless it is financially beneficial to do so

Can we figure out a way to force them to leave the country no matter who is elected?

compared to you it is easy

I am very OK with this.

>no more man pretending to be a girl
>no more used up whore
>no more idk who this is
>no more flame stoking coal burner
>no more famous kike
>no more old used up whore
>no more who?
win win in my book

>wtf I hate white natinalists and racism

>Marry a stereotypical White Australian Chad and move to a country where half the population wants to deport all Muslims and we elect openly racist politicians and 90% of the population is white and has a tough (by western standards) border control system

How do roasties hold such conflicting views in their head?

Libcuck celebs have been threatening to "move to Canada" since Reagan was elected

I have absolutely no respect for Miley Cyrus but I would fuck her until I died if given the chance.

Do they WANT people to vote for Trump or something?

>trump is salvaging american even before becoming emperor in chief

damn

Fucking leave. We dont need people with that kind of attitude anyway. Especially ones who made their fortune here.

>democracy
Trump represents the Chink democracy, I thought you were a Constitutional Republic?

In what way does Trump represent Chinese democracy?

Lena Dunham is an amorphous blob and self proclaimed feminist that admitted to sexually molesting her little sister in her book.

The United States has more white people than any other country in the world. You can only get less white from here.

If these are factual claims, he truly will Make America Great Again.

There were plenty of girls who used to watch Hannah Montana at 10-12 years old. Now they are 18-22 years old and will give their votes to Hillary for her idol from the childhood to remain in the country.

> implying even a nigger would touch that walking pile of STDs with a less than a six foot stick
They may be uncivilized, but they still have a natural instinct of preservation

He's white and he probably listens to bad guns and roses albums.

Which 8 celebrities, and how many non-celebrity liberals?

What is she going to do in Mexico?

Drink the water, I hope.

Bathsalts they told her was MDMA.

>implying any college age slut will vote
>implying those who do aren't just voting "muh vagina"

but who will be ta's friend?

>I hope we are ready when he wins
so we can twatter them links to
Canadian Visa Applications

How is Miley going to leave the country when she is dead and buried outside Las Vegas?

THIS

even more reason to vote for trump, fuck these entitled celebrity scum.

>Celebrities not realizing the trials of taking up citizenship in other countries

lmao

I'm still waiting for Alec Baldwin to move away. It's been almost 2 decades since Bush was elected.

Underrated

I don't think anybody would miss these shills anyway

>liberal untalented scum leaving the US
how will the economy ever survive?

It's funny how they think Canada will be a utopia. Unless they can afford the million dollar renting in the major cities, they're gonna be staying in micro cities, or large towns.

Canada is expensive and racist as fuck, towards everybody, whites, injuns, gooks, literally everyone at some point in time has called someone a slur, or been called a slur.

This is for immigrants in general, not celebrities

The bitch doesn't realize it but nobody likes her anymore.