Making NZ a state of America

When Trump wins how could New Zealand realistically go about becoming a part of the U.S.A
Is there an application process or do we just BTFO our government then raise the red white and blue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9wT9XS_TvzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get like 60% of your population to want it, or have something we want/have strategic value, no clue aside from that.

Sorry Mr. Austrialian user

we won't be taking new zealand out of your hair.

NZ might wanna think about rushing into that.

Maoris will destroy them.

>Trump might win
>makes you want to join USA

>We had Based Tone for years
>Didn't make you want to join Australia

Your priorities are as fucked as your sheep.

>free migration by American niggers into our country
"no"

>wanting to join a superpower in its death throes

This New Zealander doesn't like your idea Australian OP

They couldn't afford the plane ticket.

You don't have Aircraft carriers.

I would laugh at your bad bait but I then I remember you don't even have consistent pronunciation between Kansas and Arkansas in your inferior and perverse English sub-dialect and I just feel sorry for you.

His policies were based but he was a fucking spastic autist.
youtube.com/watch?v=9wT9XS_TvzQ

>support anti-globalist candidate
>want US to form one-world government

get back in the paddock mate, the sheep need a dickin'

Because of the French.

How do you feel about winning?

Whatever, mate cunt.

The entire English language is full of that.

Your government would have to petition the United States Congress for statehood. If they approved, you'd be in. But they'd probably carve you up into two states.

Yeah nah

i don't see the problem with him saying 'shit happens'. it's the Australian way of dealing with things. he kinda sperged out a bit though at the interviewer

Lol

>do we just BTFO our government then raise the red white and blue.
honestly i would love to see a first world country just be like fuck it, we're number 51 now, fuck you Puerto rico, lets get a football team going

Nope but you could go there!

This
If you want to be a part of the Trump movement, emulate it on your home soil, for your own people (feel free to promote good relations and trade with the US though)

I like to win big league

Nice try, goatfucker. We don't give up our protectorates that easily

It wouldn't be a one-world government. Subhuman Aussies wouldn't be able to vote in any non-local political matter. It would be a US empire with the continental US being the land of milk and honey while the rest of the slave territories work for a pittance in order to support our lifestyle.

Every American will get their own Aussie slave. Since there are more Americans than Australians, we'll have to have a forced breeding program to meet demand.

Tone was too incompetent

>implying a one-world government is a bad thing

Are you kidding, NZ is so insecure about being the smaller, irrelevant part of another country that we tried to change our flag because it looked like straya's.

>implying it isn't already a strayan state

The cucks wouldn't last long in a fight and Americans would be supplying us with arms.

The 10th amendment exists for a reason. Fuck off federalist scum.

A fight against who?

Go get a gun license and you're better armed than 99% of NZs hardest criminals.

Or just wait for based Winnie to win. NZ's infrastructure is screaming under the weight of record immigration and everyone is feeling it. Anti-immigration sentiment is on the rise. Even the Maoris fucking hate all these cunts flooding in.

Stop being racist we are American now.

>NZs hardest criminals

>The 10th amendment exists to stop the US from conquering the world
plz kys Skype

We have our own affairs to deal with first.

pic related, it's a hard NZ criminal

>New Zealand pop. 4,5 million.

Too low tax base to pay for refitting roads, americanizing cities etc...

New Zealand given to the US would be a net loss to both NZ and the US, and it would be a bureaucratic nightmare, even with Trump in office.

>small dick
Looks like an aussie

Basically, hanging out in South Auckland, stealing cars, and king-hitting asians for not giving you a smoke is the peak of 'hard' in NZ.

haha, he's an idiot. We can't drink the water in Mexico yet

Well I guess if they want to.
I've got nothing against NZ.

I like fishing. Is the fishing any good out there?

>fishing any good
Yeah dude just drive down to the beach and cast out a line.

The US should focus on eating clay

This NZer approves of OPs idea.

Totally approves. But it needs to be statehood, not like the relationship the US has with Puerto Rico or American Samoa.

Pity it would never happen.

I bet Kim Dotcom would move to China or something.

Hahaha he would lose his mind.

>maori

lol. like lomu? the man that never scored a try against the glorius springboks?

He was a Coconut.

>dumb nigger robs some maori
>the entire family beats his ass, the women and children included

I'm fine with this, but only under Trump. Once his time's up, so's ours.

Trust me you wouldn't want a horde of nigs and SJWs to move there in one swoop.

Puerto Rico is a shithole that cant match even the most insignificant state in terms of standard of living, or any measure of quality. That's why they are not a state. It's because they can't get their shit together.

New Zealand can manage on it's own pretty damn well from what I gather.

Would be very strange having an actual state so far away, though. Your sports teams would have such a bitch of a time flying in to play away games, for instance.

Most nignogs don't have the patience to figure out how to get a plane ticket anywhere.

SJWs are inescapable, and must be counterbalanced, and overwhelmed with superior numbers of people with a better understanding of the world.

You basically are saying that rational, good men do not exist here and that is defeatist faggotry.
Enjoy your defeat while in this hypothetical situation I go to NZ and get my fishing on.