TRUMP GENERAL: NO MERCY EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/niggers can't swim.swf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLCBg3Ssq6A
strawpoll.me/11305592
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=48eORN3BjBE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1XOPgWB-4
aei.org/publication/more-people-believe-in-bigfoot-than-believe-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRkDUQZHEY
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IFS7CeCQ7gU
twitter.com/gotapointtomake/status/779753395863158784
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xU9VRmjn1PM
youtu.be/1t5WhAa83vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo
youtube.com/watch?v=AFtmdorQG-U
twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/780238761770622976
youtu.be/eaL_cUKc7jM
nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-debate-podium-larger-trump-report-article-1.2805846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chekt.
i can't sleep guys!!!

Alizebeth-Stonemaul please get out of trade chat it fucking hurts watching you meme in a video game

inb4 awoo

Who #MuerteForDuterte here??

very hypocritical of Trump to want a purple heart after being a draft dodger for the vietnam war (yeah he had a bs bone problem that docs gave to wealthy people. He was doing sport during these years). Face it, Trump has balls to say he's all for the military while avoiding to serve

this thread has been blessed by kek. awoo!

Debate drinking games.

Take a shot when

Hillary coughs
Hillary mentions racism
Hillary talks about the wage gap

What are you planning to do, Cred Forums?

>killing friendly ayylium waifus.
OUT OUT OUT.

Blanc for Trump

>09/26/16
Somebody's doing the raping!

There are less painful ways to kill yourself user

checked. Ay what happened to the drinking game anyway? There was a whole thread on it earlier but it died when the site went down

FOR MY UKFAG LAD IN THE LAST THREAD:

i.4cdn.org/f/niggers can't swim.swf

>Cred Forums actually thinks Trump will survive the debate

> being a disgusting ayy lover

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

XCOM IS ORGANIZATION OF PEACE

>start drinking
>don't stop until the shilling dies down

Trump Gens from the Phillipines and underaged libtard loli spammers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLCBg3Ssq6A

>mfw I campaigned for Trump in NC over summer
>great successes
>had to leave to Boston for uni
>been here for almost a month
>filthy liberal cesspool, nobody voting Trump (even all 10 of our Republicans)
>impossible to discuss politics with a good number of people in a civil manner
>constantly asked if I want to be a friend to Palestine or Israel
>identity politics galore
>people discuss liberal bullshit constantly
>like my classes but never been more socially isolated in my life

Just fucking kill me lads. Seriously considering ending it all, but I have to cast my vote for Trump. Sending in the absentee ballot request form when I wake up, especially after seeing the nigs fuck up my hometown last week.

heard an ameriflip girl lambast trump, then in the very next breath praise duterte for some of the same shit she was criticizing trump for

when are the debates european time ?

>there are seriously people that think Lauer grilled Hillary and softballed Trump
>this was even a Miss America question

just woke up from a dream where i was golfing off a hill with trump, my uncle and an old lady

the old lady slipped and started falling down the hill and while i stood there scared and paralyzed trump ran to her aid and saved her from falling down the hill ruining his 20k suit in the process

trump will save america and there's nothing crooked hillary can do to stop it

Quick pre-debate survey

strawpoll.me/11305592

le funny reddit rage comic xd

>/f/ still exists

And probably is as shit as always

liver vs hillary

Praise Kek

You're bait would have worked without the maymay insurance.

Filipinos who are anti Trump are just butt hurt anti-western Marxists. According to that new global poll, the Philippines is pro trump 80~%

>local man found dead from alcohol poisoning...

Most Flips just have shit logical processing

DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive

>DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

>DEBATE COUTDOWN CLOCK

pinoys only love pinoys

KEEP CALM AND MAGA, FRIEND!!!

It's rough to live in a blue, libkek'd state, especially on a degenerate, clueless college campus with many of your peers

But you will enjoy victory in November!!

Slightly nervous. I got some butterflies right now. You know when your stomach gets all tingly and you can't focus that much? I believe in Trump though, this is literally our most important election and he can't afford to mess this up in any way.

Weak bait try again next thread without the picture

Ayo hol up.
I ain't no Ayy lovah.
Yeah, I'm totally a normal human being like you.
Nothing about me is sympathetic to Lmaos.

some comfy jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

Trump needs some of these.

Get your piece of paper then it's over. Never look back. Vote on Election day to minimize fraud. It'll be a fun ride until then

>2006 era rage comic
>overused, shitty 3015 AYKM meme
Lrn2b8

What is Aleppo?

I'm scared guys, the moderator is going to due those stupid "fact checks" against Trump while softballing Hillary.

This. We'll get mad at Americans for bantzing at us, than turn around and bantz Indians.

But then again, Indians make it so easy.

ty senpai

One of my professors is filipino. Good guy, makes a few jokes about Trump but judging from how he goes on about how he'd die for America if need be I'd assume he's proTrump

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of alex jones, nate meme man, donald epic meme trump, le delegates donald, and awoo.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss American politics and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.
Enough is enough.

Dude. You misspell the world COUNTDOWN every single time

I'm scared the debate will be postponed.

>Florida man found dead from alcohol poisoning, in his apartment we found that he was browsing the website Cred Forums posting racist frogs

do the libs like clinton?

> tfw just want a cute white GF but that's race mixing
> tfw doomed to stay in the same gene pool for the greater good
Bitter sweet desu

19 hours

Sweet post bro

Trying hard to keep calm, lad. Already filled out the ballot request form, just have to mail it in. The energy on campus is extremely high for tomorrow's debate, they're screening it in the auditorium. It's either going to be a circlejerk around Clinton or a shit show.

I'm looking forward to a beautiful November victory where I can savor the liberal tears - especially here in Boston.

>posting the original

I'm nervous but I've always been a pessimist.

Yes. Refugees from Cred Forums you need to go back

what's mr trump's stance on anime?

tfw you realize normies' thoughts are just rage comic faces
tfw friends and family literally spout meme phrases around you

>moderator tries to correct the record
>Trump interrupts them to tell them they're wrong
>moderator starts stammering

You guys seem to forget that Trump has and will make the moderator his bitch in these debates. No amount of Hillary money and threats will stop the moderators from getting stumped and embarrassing themselves.

I bet Clinton is awake right now.

I bet she's riddled with anxiousness and nerves.

This is her last chance at her most coveted prize. The one she's being eyeing since the year 2001. And the guy from Celebrity Apprentice is going to take it from her.

I will watch every second of the debate just to witness the death throes of a dying campaign.

Tomorrow I want to witness the realization that she's going to lose. I want to witness her face and posture physically reveal that she knows she lost.

Tomorrow, I want to witness Donald J. Trump become the President of the United States of America.

I've gone full conspiritard. What if all those stories about the secret service being inept were just so it looks less suspicious when Hillary's last ditch effort of literally killing the opposition kicks in?

Everyone knows she's so unelectable, she needs a serious contingency plan.

i live in los angeles user. i understand 500%

BLEACHED

Oh yeah?

What's your favorite food?

>ayylmaos on gibsmedats.

Tbf, in terms of popular support, you lads are literally our greatest ally.

T-thanks :3

>XCOM IS ORGANIZATION OF PEACE

Just find a cute pinoy, they exist and probably complain less than most westerners.

Im scared of that too, actually im sure it will happen.

Lets be honest shillary literally owns FBI, can get away with murder and rigged the democratic candidate election im pretty sure she can plant all the moderators in her favor there.

She can do this too and get away with it

> tfw want to live in the US now

You have it good USbros. You get to vote for Trump and then live in a country where he is the president.

I just want my diverse American nature, guns, burgers and Trump.

He'll have nyaa.se and every other tracker shut down. Intellectual Property is a YUGE issue.

Don't forget there's 2 more debates, but you're correct in the impact of 19 hours from now. The first debate sets the tone for normies and fence sitters. The hype is like a fucking big ticket boxing match. I love it.

>you will never live in a midwest state

Pls no.

Those nips don't import some of the shit I want to watch so that's the only way I can get it.

I can't tell if she cancelled Charlotte tonight because she's dead or she's near death and wanted to pretend she was going...

>implying we aliens eat foo-
Whoa, just kidding, human user.
I love to eat the hamburger.

It's been an insane ride the last year. It'll all be over soon, though. And I'm confident it'll be a Trump victory.

>mfw I was talking to a lad at lunch
>he non-ironically supports Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders
>"friend of Palestine"
>about as cucked as a person can get

All the reasons he gave are indicative of a privileged, rich fuck with helicopter parents. 66% of our school is so rich they don't have ANY financial aid. I'm on full scholarship from NC, so I'm way out of my league in terms of economic status. They LOVE Clinton here, I see so many signs. It's insane. Thought about putting my Trump/Pence sign up, but it's better to just vote and silently watch as Trump wins.

There's no fucking way it will be postponed without an absolute shitshow to follow

Both Trump and The Cunt will be there...and it will be a miracle if The Cunt will get through 90 minutes without at least one emergency diaper change when she shits herself in the first half hour

> see my edited image being replied to my post

Such an abstract feeling

Y-you too
Thanks. Just the boost odd confidence I needed.

And she can't. ever. cough. Or go googly eyed. She'll never make it

THERE IS BUT ONE GOD, THE COMMANDER, AND BRADFORD IS HIS PROPHET!

VIGILO CONFIDO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=48eORN3BjBE

I'm glad somebody understands. I've never lived in a place as cucked as this.

Arizona and Alaska are generally pretty redpilled comfy places, Charlotte was shitty but the Carolinas are also pretty comfy (lot of shitty liberal yanks moving into NC now though).

>tfw rural Midwest
>tfw worst thing I have to deal with is methed out injuns and the occasional wendigo or skinwalker
>blacks? Lol.

I give her 20min tops. Then when Trump says something that pushes her abit harder, she will have a fit.

;_;7

>Thought about putting my Trump/Pence sign up, but it's better to just vote and silently watch as Trump wins.
please do, a few soul-searching articles about rich kids harassing a poor kid because of politics would be nice.

weird I'd have thought being a friend of palestine made you anti-zionist which really is anti-semitism around those parts.

Alright guys I keep getting conflicting reports. Is the debate starting at 9:00 PM EST or 9:30 PM EST? I'm pretty sure it's 9:00 PM EST but a couple fuckwits are saying it's at 9:30 PM

do you think the next two debates will be just as watched?

I expect her to have a standard performance actually, she managed the 'townhall' hall well enough despite our hexes and such. Though this is more about Trump's ability to persuade people who might not have seen him yet.

Just watch the moderator to stop Trump from focusing on the emails on multiple questions.

The moderator is going to shill big time.

what le fug lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Yj1XOPgWB-4

i don't even care who wins but fuck it, i can't help rooting for the underdog. this shit is inspiring.

kek

Trump is anti-TPP
stop spreading lies

Our country is always trying to emulate you guys. from laws to lifestyle. This US election is the final hope for common sense in the world before it turns into degenerate filth.

>he didn't know the loony left is more anti-semitic than hitler
oy vey.

its 9

>tfw I live in the rural midwest
Comfiest place in the world except for maybe a few Hawaiian isles.

F

14% of people believe Hillary Clinton.

17% of people believe in bigfoot.

You best keep a close fucking eye on your congressmen, 'refugees' have been quietly trucked into white conservative areas with almost no pushback from the representatives.

Big Don is gonna give his big dong to the moderator and there's nothing they can do. Trump radiates power.

i want to move to north dakota or montana or a mountainous, small town in washington, oregon or northern california but my fiance and i have to stay here for work because there is really no industry outside of here :(

>tfw no MAGA hat

That pic makes me lol every time

Those rebels are lone wolves and have nothing to do with XCOM.
... Alright, have a nice day, human...

>Source: My ass

>"The New York Times said-"
>They're wrong
>It's the New York Times, they're always wrong

He'll be fine

I've seen a couple, yeah. Winterchan should have my back this year though.

We're winning this thing boys.

>and have nothing to do with XCOM.
:^)

>skinwalker

aei.org/publication/more-people-believe-in-bigfoot-than-believe-hillary-clinton/

>le blue PA maymay

I'm actually going to put it up in my window tomorrow, thanks for the confidence boost user. These people are very scary, though. So much fearmongering and harassment about my "white privilege" (I always like to ask how I can get in on the privilege, they never know how to respond).

You'd be surprised at the level of anti-semitism in private unis, especially in the Northeast. My friend at Columbia saw it happen blatantly, with many professors actually expressing it. Columbia's more of a Wall Street school, though. There's a huge culture war at my school between the Hillel center and the liberal Palestine kids.

>MFW tomorrow's debates
>MFW the pundits afterwords are all gonna say that Hillary won no matter what happens.

f

Thanks Rato, your are a hero in your own way

who here /comfy/?
on Cred Forums while listening to c2c

Just promise me one thing, Dahnald

Promise me... that the priesthood will rise once more...

Dah...nald....

Just carry blessed or white ash ammo and you're good.

Not being a low energy alcoholic user

guys..I can't believe this real life.

Watch the pre-debate analysis from styx, he says exactly the same

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRkDUQZHEY

Am I the only one who loves the bizarro anime inspired alt-universe this election has created?

Lets get more of this shit.

Don't worry, there will be no fact-checking from the moderators. The debate commission stated that earlier today.

Depends how this first one plays out. Being the tone of this election has been so balls-out, I would predict they will, yes.

I think he's just giving a very realistic outcome if (((polls))) are to be believed

That's unfortunate lad, stay strong in LA and work hard. You can make it out!

I made it out of Charlotte and now I'm at uni. Glad I left before the chimpout.

>it's real

>Shillary goes into a seizure and dies on stage
>Rachel Maddow: "Hillary clearly won tonight, voters are going to be very sympathetic towards her now"

WAIT, is ISIS and al qauida just middle eastern XCOM? are we alien invaders to them?

Hope that Hillary has a seizure during the debate, they'll spin it anyways but even the normies wont believe it

Skinwalkers and wendigos were here before the white man and think humans are tasty. Bring a gun when you go into the woods.

>Red colorado

user it's only one poll from 10 others that shows this STAHP IT

okay! i just really don't remember 2012 so i can't recall the importance other than r-money losing badly. so if trump annihilates clinton, we get 2 more chances to watch it differently? thank you user

>Sure, she collapsed in a puddle of her own piss, shit and puke as she seized and frothed at the mouth
>But up until then she was much more presidential than Trump

F

>WAIT, is ISIS and al qauida just middle eastern XCOM?
>are we alien invaders to them?
haha no user see we...um no becau...

/comfy/ here
on Cred Forums at nite listening to Pink Floyd, getting cozy enough to drift off soon

The evangelical support has been unbelievable "and I’m not sure I totally deserve it."

The priesthood will rise

that sounds so nice desu what album or just a shuffle

Could you guys imagine Jeb trying to debate Hillary?

>less than 24 hours until debate

I can't handle this.

can we no joke get someone to animate this shit? make it into a series?

It's literally half the polls, and the other half is half media shill polls. At the pro clinton polls are +2, the pro trump polls are +4

Not him but Meddle is max comfy.

Honestly, rich kids are usually raised in families that teach them the importance of not fucking with other people's shit; I sort of doubt any will actually damage your stuff. They'll talk shit but us rich people mostly get it burned into our brains at a young age that crossing the line into criminality is something the poors do. All you'll probably get is a bunch of libtard tears, which is presumably what you want in the first place. That said, if they do vandalize your shit, be sure to run with crocodile tears to as many media outlets as you can. You could start by talking to your school paper or submitting a butthurt open letter to that paper (make sure to copy multiple people, both student editor and journalism profs, so it doesn't just get buried by one asshole). If that doesn't work, you could try FIRE (especially if you told campus police and they laughed at you) or Breitbart or someone like Milo (shifty fag, I know, but he's always on the lookout for a chance to grandstand) or Cernovich or whatever.

Take it from me, someone who's been called "the face of white supremacy" for saying Ben Shapiro should be allowed to speak, trolling liberals is fun.

>US constitution protects freedom of the press so press can report on government wrongdoings
>press explicitly shills out for one political party and tells americans how to vote
why is this allowed

Jeb! gets bullied by her campaign until on the debate night, he snaps in an autistic rage and physically attacks her for saying mean things about his mum.

meddle is like being in the womb i cant imagine what its like listening to that if you like getting high

It's be a political correct mess, so boring the ratings would be the lowest ever

What music does Trump listen to?

There's no point to the debates. There's no God. There's no point in anything. Even after Trump wins, worse things will follow. We are all already dead.

It's a joke man

It's not that deep

Feels bad man...

You're thinking as Hillary would approach Jeb like she would Trump. They'd probably stay so respectful to one another, nobody would pay attention them, and they'd both be struggling to fill high-school gyms for rallies.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/co/colorado_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5974.html

The only thing throwing off the average is a clearly outlier poll of "Rocky Moutain PBS" which is a poll by a socialist news agency.

>thinking winter can deter nigs after gibs

You will be stuck with them until either Trump gets around to deporting them, they kill each other, or they die of old age and they breed like vermin...

Listening to Wish You Were Here

Managed to get a couple of shots of vodka in before bed, so I'm super comfy on a slightly chilly night. Mentally calming myself for the debate tomorrow, there's going to be a student "debate". They think it'll be a circle jerk, but I think I'm going to stand up single handedly for Trump and debate against the horde.

The prosecuting agencies are corrupted as well. Trump will make the FBI great again.

Very little is known about PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. Some theorize that he is a time traveler, others believe he is just a man. The only thing we do know for sure is he loves America.

Relentlessly teased for his weight, CHRIS CHRISTIE grew to hate the world around him. He spent hours frying ants with a magnifying glass, loving to watch them squirm.

TED CRUZ's constitutional conservatism gave him great power. The power ultimately corrupted Cruz. Defeated by Donald, Ted Cruz slunk away in shame. Now, he has rejoined TRUMP's cause.

BERNIE SANDERS was a potentially ally. Instead, Sanders was defeated by Hillary, who transformed him into a mindless servant. Once adorned by his supporters, SANDERS is now feared.

NATE SILVER, the lovable narrator who is always wrong. It takes the viewers some time to get used to his satire, but his quirky anxiety-prone personality wins them over in the end.

PEPE THE FROG watches all of us. Do not fear, Kek's plan is at work.

classical music maybe some dad rock but that's because of pence

>Jeb Bush assaults Hillary on Live TV

youtube.com/watch?v=IFS7CeCQ7gU

This is what I imagine the inside of Trump Tower sounds like.

Record it.

Unless you suck at debating.

>Babbys first existential crisis

It'll be intresting to see what the critics says when Trump administration is completely devoided of any jews

I have a feeling you're going to see a lot of this "free speech" shit curbed if Trump wins, and it's for the better. Our speech is no longer free here when you have the 4th estate literally lying day and night to the entire public. The media is nothing more than an arm of the democrat party and they need to be treated as such, held to libel and slander laws and put in jail for what they have become.

lol no

rmpbs is a great station, but when they aren't showing programs I hate the things they do

oh man the vodka buzz is the best desu. i don't know how you guys do it. i try and i get met with literal cognitive dissonance so i just stopped. i pretty much just shill jill or say i'm not voting. you're fighting the good fight, thank you user.
also wish you were here :'(

So we can agree that Ted Cruz would be the nominee if Trump hadn't been in the race right?

You have no idea how liberal it is at this uni, I'd vouch to say we're the most liberal other than Boston University. But I'm going to put the sign up just for the tears.

Where's today's TNTNN?

Echoes is the shit.
The remastered recording at Pompeii is probably my favorite song from PF.

Maybe that will be a question at the debate.

Probably Jeb or Marco

>being this much of a pessimist

I think you just missed it. He was just here for a little while

This. They're on the same team and have the same policies, why fight and bring attention to it?

Nothing happened today

>Babbys first shitpost

Often times they can get away with making shit up if they say "an anonymous source tells us...."

don't worry hoboman. Trump will bring your job back

I don't think I'm very good at debating senpai, I'm just trying to create an actual "debate" since I know I'm the only Trump supporter here.

Vodka is what helps me to relax and move forward in life. Never drink myself to degeneracy bc father was an alcoholic, but I enjoy it here and there. But yeah, I have to stand up for what's right. I've tried to hard to defeat Hillary Clinton and this is the final stretch.

Wish You Were Here is super comfy, my favorite album :^)

How does Trump nearly triple his support in a day?

I don't think this is very likely.
1) The current libel and slander laws, as interpreted by the courts, do not apply to the majority of the shit you're mad about
2) The supreme court as currently constituted (even plus a yes-man who will do whatever you want) won't okay significant curtailment of press freedoms, right or wrong.
3) Thus, what's required to do what you want is a constitutional amendment, requiring either: 2/3rds of both houses OR
2/3rds of the states. The first option is right out until, at least, 2018 (and that's only if Trump instantly wows everyone so much that the dems crumble). The second option has never been used and would be tough for the republicans to meet, even considering how republicans have more states than dems (lots of Dakotas and Idahos with minimal electoral votes, compared to NY and CA, leaving the presidential race "close" despite holding a clear majority of states.)

That or LOLTRUMPSUSPENDSTHECONSTITUTION, but I don't think that's a serious idea.

>mfw I'm a depressed mess a lot of the time
>mfw I still manage to collect myself, vote for Trump, and remain optimistic in the face of adversity

Get yourself together, lad. We need high energy behind Trump. Don't succumb to low energy like Jeb.

>N: 225
oh wow it's fucking nothing

Apparently LA times polls diffrent formulas on and off. Which is retarded.

Praise Kek.

Some black people are sick of all the games that are played on them by the Democrats.
If they want to see change, then they should vote for the other party for once.

When people hate him on the basis of lies, all he has to do is tell the truth to gain support.

It's too early in the morning for these trips.

Is michigan going red? Just how hard is America going to win?

They have a big pool of people and ask different people from it on a daily basis.

Some people will vote Trump and some Clinton, depending on the day we might get niggers or Black people.

Check em
>fact stated
But me tttrimp, our fact checkers...
>trump pulls out a source from his pocket
You activated my trap card, senor trump. That source was btfo by my second source.
>trump pulls another fact check, the final word out of his pocket.

Will Shillary shake hands with God Emperor tonight?

Plus this too: twitter.com/gotapointtomake/status/779753395863158784

the voters that want to see change are much likelier to actually turn out on nov 8, as well.

I missed trips because I posted fluffy buns instead of a frog meme, then wavered in my conviction. Qq.

I hope Trump has a magical ward activated.
Hillary will try to drain his life force to feed her withering, barely animated corpse the second she gets the chance.

hope not. She'll curse him

i think every state other than hard blue states are in play honestly. clinton isn't likeable and a lot of people belong to the silent majority. no one wants a witch hunt /:

My hatred is stronger than my depression, m80. I will sustain my existence near-solely on leftist asspain.

KEK WILLS IT!

PRAISE HIM!

PRAISE HIM!

DIVINE WARD ACTIVATED!

We are his ward my friend

we will feed him our life force to compensate

Good point.
Those who are apathetic but would be voting for shillary because of identity politics do not have any influence.
You can yell fuck drumpf as loud as you want but it won't make a difference when you don't mail in your ballot or forget where and when your local voting station is and when it closes.

He will and checked.

>You can yell fuck drumpf as loud as you want but it won't make a difference when you don't mail in your ballot or forget where and when your local voting station is and when it closes.
This. Mailing in my absentee ballot request form TOMORROW for NC. Can't wait to receive my ballot, MAGA!!

Nice dubs, my Discordian friend.

Is that from an album cover? If it is, what album? Or maybe it's a book cover

checked

Congratulations!

Praise Kek

Anybody have the clip of Chaffetz shutting someone down for interrupting him? I heard about it but missed it.

Those are some nice digits. Kek be praised

>tfw you want to gas the kikes but go full brain-parasite tumblrina at shit like link related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xU9VRmjn1PM

Is white nationalism stem from a desire just to be comfy?

LA Poll soon

Will he go up again?

Will the media drop his numbers after the Debate?

Fuck man I'm nervous and anxious as shit over the debate

checked, praise him

>mfw this video
youtu.be/1t5WhAa83vQ

Nice!

Album cover I believe. Don't know which one, I just got it from /x/ a while back and a kind user hatted it for me.

why are there so many fucking shill threads its the middle of the night goddamn I hate europe

marine is a cuck who betrayed her father's ideas (who was truly anti establishement) to become more mainstream, gay and jew friendly. We have to place our hopes elsewhere

Have we talked about why Hillary's podium is larger for the debates?

Does she want to look even smaller?

F

TO THE MOON

>LA Poll soon
When? Might stay up for that.

>Fuck man I'm nervous and anxious as shit over the debate
Me too. But don't worry user, Trump has this. Our energy and Kek are on his side. Hillary has no plan. This will work out. Praise kek.

Looks like the kind of art from a Burzum album.

MODS

18 hours until the debate...i don't think I can make it... so close yet so far away...m-maybe we should just give up...and return to our lives....

Who said that the bigger podium is for Hillary?

Don't sweat it amigo, we can't vote so it makes 0 difference

From what i get they are now polling a pro-Trump sample, so by that logic, the numbers hold go up, but who knows, that polls has some wild and un explainable swings

It all comes down to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ

Maybe I read the article on drudge wrong

Post your second revolution face

she gets the smaller one and the box I think

Now I'm not pissed that I had to solve like 6 captchas just to post that. It was for a reason.
That's a beautiful Okuu there too. Saved. Nuclear energy best energy.

>Is white nationalism stem from a desire just to be comfy?

Yes

>Japan
>Mexico
>Hong Kong
>Showing countries where Trump is super unpopular in

CAN WE PLEASE ADD THIS VIDEO TO THE INSPIRATIONAL LIST?
youtube.com/watch?v=1FJ6WYtLgbo

Hillary +1

Yeah here we go

Can't argue with those dubs, but I think this is also a good theme :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=AFtmdorQG-U

Who /alittlenervousbutstillhopefulaboutthedebate/ here?

Trump goes up to 49%

I guess you're right

>Hillary tries to absorb Trumps life force
>she can't handle all the high energy and disintegrates

scratch that, bigger one and the box

That's a big box

It'll be easily seen on TV

Tbqh we have to take what we can get if it furthers our goals.

Cred Forums doesn't exist in a historical vacuum. Anons here of all people should be fully cognizant of the fact that we're fighting in an extremely hostile environment.

Kikes have had free reign over the entire Western World for over half a century.

There is no way we can get to the point where blatantly redpilled (on the JQ especially) candidates can succeed unless we lay the groundwork first.

Think like a Jew user, except this time, you're actually getting genocided.

>ARE YOU READY FOR THIS

Right here lad

Is hillary campaigning for Trump now?

twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/780238761770622976

See video, all good points desu

Right here. Watching this Roger Stone interview and it's getting me pumped:
youtu.be/eaL_cUKc7jM

I don't know why I haven't just posted the article yet

nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-debate-podium-larger-trump-report-article-1.2805846

GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY. THIS DEBATE WILL BE RIGGED AGAINST HIM, AND THE SHILLS WILL COME OUT IN FULL FORCE SAYING HE LOST. HE NEEDS OUR STRENGTH.

>Hillary why are you standing on a box?

the absolute madman

4 U!!!

Hillary will have a coughing fit which will ensure a Trump victory

If there is a God, may he be with Donald Trump tomorrow night.

>re-watching the Jan 14th debate
Nah, Hillary's fucked.

>Trump comes on stage first
>goes to the small as shit podium with a box
>looks gigantic
>Hillary comes over and shyly asks him to move over
>Trump moves over making jokes about how small the podium is

ARE Nige is with Trump!

I'm hoping we get "Hillary is a mess"

36 seconds into this fuck & nah..

i would be nervous if i supported hillary

the year america was reborn

I would die

The keys to the White House, Obama.

Hand them over.

I get that but I'm unhappy with the fact that right when the time is right for based candidates to suceed because people are fed up, the anti-establishement people in france have become communists on the economy (while Le pen father praised reagan) and more and more politically correct when its been shown that the oppositve can get people to rise.

need to believe for prayers to be answered

>those guac merchant post stumping edits
>thinking about the post Killary stumping edits now
Oh yes.
[AIRHORNS EXTERNALLY]

PRAISE KEK

We have to use their own strategies against them.

It's to hide her medical equipment. Syringes, emergency oxygen, catheter, etc

I feel like I'm going to vomit. I'm so nervous for Trump.

Why does he wear the mask?

fucking fantastic.
holy shit, how have I never heard of this.

>If

How can you still doubt kek after all we've been through

i thought she was already denied her request for a step/stool/etc

Me too, and i have six six hours of work still to slave away. Although I took tomorrow off, cant miss such a happening

if if if if if if if if...... okie doke

DAYBREAK POLL SOON

>kowtowing to the footstool
what the hell, they were supposed to be building her a smaller podium

y?

The stilts option is still in play.

Same, but it seems like Hillary is still operating on another level.

Maybe Trump will kick the box around after coming on stage

4U

i would say that we should know their playbook- but we have our own strategies and they are better

>giving her a platform to fall from when she faints

It's like they want to kill her.

NEW BREAD

>mfw I'm going to try to likely single handedly debate an entire audience of liberal fucks at my uni

I'm nervous too

why is he dressing like john lennon

>doubting KEK this late in the game
I thank you for the gesture but obvious newfags should resort to lurking

fug off

You're a fucking faggot

Things can get a lot better. I suffer through problems but take it on a day at a time.

We owe it to future and current generations to fight for their freedom.
Our forefathers have done so much for us when times seemed much more hopeless.

We have to be strong. The good news is we aren't alone.There is a great positive force behind this movement.

they denied her a stepstool and so they had to compromise with a box

Read this in Clint Eastwood's voice

I'm frustrated too, but we can't gear our gameplan around gaining Cred Forumsack street cred. The lads already here are in this to the death.

A slow, gradual redpill is necessary. We've already made solid headway.

Ideas like a racewar have already circulated in the MsM, Nazi Frogs are a main campaign point of the campaign of a nominee for the highest office of a superpower, and the Frankfurt school is now being mentioned on the highest-rated cable talkshow.

If we keep our cool, we cannot lose

Look at the box. It says "Lectern power supply", I don't think it's for her to stand on.

Kek is with him. He's more powerful than Hillary's Moloch.

Furthermore, have you seen the Don King endorsement?

That better be a box for something else.

>tfw from a theological perspective, God has teamed up with an Egyptian Chaos G
god to wreck the shit out of Moloch/Satan

Agreed. We should defend against them, but as we can see their playbook is failing them and they are getting desperate.

Not using Carl the Cuck

No weakness