>Arab mudslime shitskin goatfuckers
>Niggers

Cool with:
>my yellow brothas
>white people

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serious question Chang, why is it that most asians (if not all) hates niggers? Its not like you guys have to deal with them or something.

Same as you OP, but I would add 'literally anyone brown' to the hate group

Deep down I hate pretty much everyone regardless of color

Can't speak for him, but despite most of them being generally ok, a good number of them behave in ways you'll find no other ethnicity would do; like giant, violent, spoiled children. In other words, like giant talking chimps.

Hate:
>gypsies
>arabs, turks, as long as it's muslim I fucking hate it

Cool with:
>asians: mostly chinese here in Bucharest, mind their own business and are generally happy they got out of their shithole)
>africans (not african-americans): even fewer here, decent members of society because it's better here than Gabon

Hate
>Niggers
>Spics
>Arabs
Alright
>Japs
>Korean grills after surgery

1. Jews. "the Jew is the demon being the corruption of mankind."

The jews are the parasites destroying us from the inside by corrupting our media, robbing us blind on wall street, destroying academia and brainwashing kids, etc... rest could be dealt with in 6 months if we could remove the Jew.

love: reptiloids
hate: monkies

Hate:
Niggers and Middle East people in general
Cool:
Everyone else

hate
>Blacks
>Jews
>Arabs

Cool with
>East Asians, (Japanese, Mongolians, Koreans etc)

>Hates
shitty people who care about this shit
>Cool with
relaxed people who dont give a fuck

Cool with:
European
Japanese
Korean
(some) other Asians

Hate:
Almost everyone else

Hate:
>other white people who are racist

Cool with:
>everyone else

mellow yellow or a tighty whitey only

>Korean grills after surgery

My god you are shallow

Hate:
Googles

Are you offering your daughters? I know some Dune Coons and Googles who would be very happy to take them off your hands.

races hate none in particular.

>RELIGION
fuking skittles

hate:indians
cool with: non-indians

Even Asians are oppressed by Kang Nigger now.

Hate:spics, niggers, arabs

Like:asians (not India or China). Russians and a few Persians

>your daughters
Nah, user. Children are for chumps. I fuck other men's daughters

Easy one.

Cool with: Everyone who are friendly, civilized and clean.

Hate: Everyone who are uncivilized and fucked up-- behind in evolution, hostile.

Your posts tells us that you fuck other men's sons.

Hate:
>whites
>blacks
>abbos
>jews

Cool with:
>everyone else

>he thinks us Jews are even capable of getting destroyed.
Dream on, goy.

Hate:
Niggers
Jewish elite
Cool with:
Literally anyone who is civilized and can control himself.

>Hate gypsies

I'm sorry you hate yourself.

You have to go back

Hate dirty dog eating Korean niggers.

Like German Aryan race.

I am surprisingly not that racist despite being hard right. I always think that you cannot choose your race so rather first judge a person by their actions and beliefs. Obviously I am not blue pilled so I freely admit that race is real and there are differences.

The only exception to this are somalis. Burn them in nuclear holocaust please. A foul, disgusting and ugly people.

I like asians quite a bit. Everyone else is just meh to me.

i hate everything especially niggers and kikes and more recently i have a burning passion to go to yurop and kill some sand niggers

nigger detected

Двa чaю

Hate
>SWJ Whites
>'left wing' jews

All the rest are fine in their own lads and not in mine

>t, shitposting white english tutor

I dont like american asians, I live in a city in California where theyre like 50% of the population. fucking annoying viet niggers and filipinos are the worst

We hate Korean shit also

hate:
>chinks
>niggers
>jews
>muslims
>native indians

tolerate:
>europeans
>koreans
>japs

i dont hate races as much as cultures, black culture sucks, arab culture sucks, latin culture sucks, chinese culture sucks, otherwise ive met people of all those races who are chill as fuck

I'm a christian arab. I hate all of you x2 for hating me.

Hate
>Muslims
>Niggers
>Spics

Ok with
>Dark skinned Asians
Their countries are mostly shit holes and their dirty
>Kikes
Some of them are alright I never trust them though

Like: light skinned Asians
They seem intelligent and alright. My only complaint is how their culture infected our society but at least it was only the betas and no one important

Hate:
>edgy autistic retards

Cool with:
>everyone else

Hate: Anything darker than a modern Greek
Cool with: All whites (even slavs) and East Asians (as long as there aren't too many)

I lived in a place where Asians fresh off the boat lived. They often own small businesses like gas stations and corner stores. Niggers steal shit and make problems. So the second generation grows up hearing about the shit niggers have done to their family and end up hating them too.

Hey

Blacks: Seems like if they have an extremely rigid disciplined upbringing they will turn out okay - that "Do you really believe that lemon" guy or sleepy Doctor.

Arabs, Arabized folks: One of the most chauvenistic cultures with a subsequent impotency-crisis at realizing outside of ISIS and Oil they are literally nigger tier and odds are in 2050 or 2100 Africa will be miles ahead of the Arab world.

No problem with Asians or South-East Asians. No personal problems with Pajeets in my experience.

As much as I have met good Muslims the integral problem is that:

Spic or Black loser - most often goes gangbanger or in the case of spic goes neet/hikko internet and anime and vidya loser.
Asian loser - goes neet/hikko internet and anime and vidya loser. Exceedingly rare cases of Cho Sung Huis.
White loser - most often goes neet/hikko internet and anime and vidya loser followed by postal.

Muslim loser - ALWAYS goes jihadist. ALWAYS. Every fucking time they go jihadist. There is no alternative switch for them. They will not go hikko geek neet, they will go "Hm I need some validation and sense of worth in my pathetic life SALIL AS SAWARIM NASIDU AL-ABAH, WA-DARBA AL- QITALI TARIQU AL-HAYAH"

Jews - American princess or spoiled liberal American Jew is bad, conservative Jew is good. In my Scottish catholic but otherwise WASP father's side of the family it was the brother and his baptist wife who stole my father's inheritance (while he was in the nursing home with early onset dementia), the Jewish great aunt in San-Fran who took our side, and my father's mother was a vain as fuck jewish princess and while she did some deplorable things still loved my father and had his back even when the FBI was looking for him (his friend was Weathermen underground getaway driver, dad was not part of that hippy terrorist group though).

Hispanics - shit experience with chicanos but otherwise good, especially with whitewashed ones. Flaws, but every group has flaws.

... noticed how you didn't mention other blacks/asians/middleeasterners who are racists.
I guess you haven't experienced being sucker punched for being white.
You will or your children will.
Also, you're a fucking moron.

there is actually no escape from the globalist wrath of king nigger

Hate:
>kikes

Cool with:
>all else, they just need to go back

i like asians , but mostly japanese , not the kawaii desu desu japanese but the shinto shrine and sushi makin kind.

Hate niggers but not black people..if you get what i'm saying, if you act normal i got nothing against you.

And lastly i just cant fucking stand arabs..especially if they're in my country.
If you want to do your own shit and not intigrate into society , then stay in your own country

Like:

>Whites
>Japanese

Neutral:
>Chinese and Koreans
>White Hispanics
>White Jews

You know the rest.

i fucking hate white people
i love niggers they are our future

i hate Asians. not a Finn, I just live here.

All of them if they all live in their own countries.

Also, before you call me a racist, keep in mind that I'm a guy who hung out with Asians in unversity and drank beer and ate bacon with an Egyptian roommate many times over several years. I seriously doubt if your life doesnt completely revolve arount petty small talk, you hang out with anyone but other whites.
Again, you're a fucking moron. I don't know you, but I thoroughly despise you.

>tfw so redpilled you are racist against literally all races

whites: biggest cucks on earth, only people to think ingroup preference are bad and let other peoples shit all over them just to seem PC to such an extent that whites will call each other bigoted for being proud of their culture

asians: some sort of ant-like hivemind without free will, would eat dogshit if their parents told them to as to not dishona ansheshtoh, extremely submissive

blacks: stuck in a permanent child-like state with extremely limited problem solving, delaying of gratification and anger control abilities, just a bit sad

arabs: all belong to a deranged death cult, fucked their gene pool up from incest, cant handle modern civilization from their deterministic world view

hispanics: hotchpotch of the worst parts of every other race, religious to a detrimental extent and from one imposed on them by outsiders, take muh family to such an extent that they cover up their own children getting abused and raped by family members, all around pathetic and scummy

native americans: barely even exist anymore, destroyed their race from miscegenation and alcoholism and abuse, cant handle any sort of civilization at all and have to live in reservations

various native island peoples and eskimo types from around the world: just as fucked as american natives, all alcoholic fuck ups

aboriginal australians: sometimes I think "wow, what would it be like if other human subspecies were still alive today? like if neanderthals lived amongst us?" but then I remember abos exist

jews: what would happen if sociopaths all got together and decided to start their own culture, only the eternal jude could at once consider themselves gods chosen people but also tell the world they are helpless victims

slavs: might technically be white but need their own category for how staggeringly corrupt they are, gave the world the wonders of communism and continue to loot public funds like mad cunts to this day

indians: poo in loo

Only races to dislike are anti nationalist ones.

>hating
>claiming to be redpilled

Googles are loud and obnoxious
Mudslimes and beaners are smelly

White folks are good

t. Asian

Hate
>Googles
>Curries
>Turks
>Gypsies
>Pakis
>All kinds of spics except for maybe half of Colombia, Costa rica, and Uruguay, that half being the women.
>Pretty much every non Japanese and Korean Asians, Jackie chan is an exception.
>Filipinos (special mention since I hate them with a passion)
>Portuguese and anyone who speaks it (you're not white you illiterate niggers)
>Southern Italians
>Southern Spaniards
>French Canadians and Walloons (biggest cuck faggots known to man)
>Native Americans of all tribes except Crow, Crow is pretty based
>All Arabs and Muslims, including Persians
>all Jews

>Basque
>Flemish
>Franks
>Germans
>Slavs (except Albanians, Kosovo, and Bosnia)
>Anglos
>Western Russians
>White Americans
>Scottish Canadians
>Dutch
>Hungarians
>Japs and Koreans

Hate:
>Bedouins
>Pashtuns
>North American natives
>Aussie Abbos
>sub saharan africans
>cucked Whites

Cool with:
>proud Whites
>hispanics, central and south american natives
>my yellow brothas

Indifferent to
>Arabs
>Persians
>Indians
>north africans

Admire
>Ancient Egyptians
>Sumerians and Babylonians
>huatyl city-states
>indus river valley civ

love and embrace with every facet of my soul
>han chauvinists

Hate:
>Arabs
>Somalis
>Mainland Chinese
>American niggers
>Gypsies (though less than others because at least they're smart enough to realize who calls the shots and pays the bills - the whitey)
>Abos (funny how our media tries to portray these potatoes as the definitive noble savages)
>Pinoy for their obnoxious unwarranted self-importance

Neutral:
>Namibians, Gambians and other fairly civilized negroes in Africa
>American blacks, the few of them that are left without succumbing to the ghetto fever
>Slavs
>Malays, Indonesians
>Spics

Cool with:
>Whitey, even the white trash because blood is thicker than water
>Hong Kong and Singaporean Chinese
>Koreans
>Japanese

Hate:
Arabs
Turks
Moors
Saracens
Saladins
Persians
Egyptians
Mumlukes
Bedouins
Tunisians
Nubians

Cool with:
Christ-fearing sons of Europa
Orientals
Christian minorities suffering in the Holy Land nations of Armenia, Lebanon, and Syria

Oh yeah, add poo in loos on the hate list. I used to be neutral on them, but then I wound up living among a horde of pajeet students who come here to leech on our free university. Their attitude and habits are fucking garbage.

>hate
nigger
sandnigger
currynigger

>cool with aka an ok
chink aka east asian
latina
white

the only people i truly hate are

Marxist kikes,cucked whites

the next would be
niggers

often times i just feel like a lot of them just can't help but being the way they are so i don't truly hate them,just dislike them a lot

Hate
>None

Love
>All

Fuck the hate. Racism is evil. I hate to see people dividing themselves and separating themselves on notions like race, religion or politics. People need to give up these petty arguments before they tear us apart.

why so many people hate arabs ? :(

i understand not liking moslems in current climate, but many of us are and have been christian for generations

pls stop bully

>hate
nigger
sandnigger
shitskins
spics
kikes

>cool with
white
Japanese
Korean

>current climate
off yourself Ahmed, Muslims tried to inject their toxic ideology in to Europe and everywhere else for 1200 years and the only difference now is that it's not sponsored by a specific state. An Islam apologist is just as bad as any radical Muslim.

I would hate arab-middle eastern muslim. Only because they are so in breed and basicly retarted. I worked in the middle east. I would alsosay blacks, they ruined africa and still being pulled with mudslime. Not to mention jew elites. I like whites, asian and latinos

>but many of us are and have been christian for generations

I dont see christian arabs do shit except flee and run like little faggots, in many ways you are worse than the muslim arbs you human tape worm.

Wait so Somalians are the highest IQ Africans then?

indians ok
asians ok except newer chinese
pakis are wicked cunts
arab some ok mostly cunts
brazilian bro tier
mexican half good half nigger tier animals

==Hate==
Jews
Niggers
Spics except Argentines and Uruguayans
Arabs
Dot Indians

==Cool==
Sons of Europa
Honorary Aryans
East Asians
Eurasians

>Leftypol
>Plebbit

Fucking leaf answer.

Why do people want to drive divisions in society? Why not come together? Proudly declaring your hatred of another race is disgusting and a huge backwards step.

not really. Many korean women have a terrible eye stretch going on. a quick surgery makes them look so much amazingly better, it's quite incredible and cheap and very effective. It's like a permanent haircut that results in 5/10 eyes to 9/10 to 10/10 eyes easily.

>Muslims tried to inject their toxic ideology in to Europe and everywhere else for 1200 years
ok, and the majority of people literally wouldn't care about that(because of being clueless or just not caring about past events) if the cunts weren't blowing themselves off today, but since they are it's understandable if the general perception of western population views moslems negatively
that's what I meant by current climate

How is that any different from white flight in the US?
get a grip

East Africans are fairly genetically distant from Niger-Congo/Bantu people (ancestors of Kangz who never invented the wheel) and had close contacts with the middle east for centuries if not millennia.

I agree with you whole heartedly.

all reasonable people of good will are ok (which does not mean I have to let uncontrolled hordes of other people into my country)

this is partially why nat soc have failed: muh people

Dont give a fuck about race. Just dont be a dick and dont demand that i feel some fake dumb white guilt.

dudeweedlmaoxd

I was wondering where this reply is...

>Hate:
>>Arab mudslime shitskin goatfuckers
>>Niggers
>Cool with:
>>my yellow brothas
>>white people
Isn't this pretty much everyone? White people and Asians created all the good technology, entertainment, medical breakthroughs, etc. Black people and arabs are leeches. They're counter-productive. They're violent. They're stupid.

And this is how Jews win in the end. Your humanitarianism is as impractical as pacifism and for similar reasons -- a good chunk of humanity is ethnocentric and expansionist.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
>Here we show that ethnocentrism eventually overcomes its closest competitor, humanitarianism, by exploiting humanitarian cooperation across group boundaries as world population saturates.

American born chinese, Socal

>races you hate
Mainland chinese
Any middle eastern
Niggers
Gypsy/Roma
Jews

>race you are cool with
Blacks
Mexicans
Indians
All other asians
Whites

God tier-
>White
>Mediterranean (you might count them as white anyway)
>Persians/ Iranians (no idea what they count as)
>East Asians: Nips, Koreans, some Chinese, Mongolians

Meh tier:
>Northern Indians (the ones that kinda look white)
>Lightskinned Arabs (Islam is the cancer, Christian ones can be OK)
>South East Asians (gooks: Thai, Philippines, gook tier Chinese, Vietnamese)

KILL THEM ALL tier:
>Blacks
>Darkskinned Arabs
>Mestizos/ Latino - Aztec rape babies
>Abbos (literally subhuman)
>Semites (dirty, dirty Jews)

Think that covers it.

Hate:
Arabs, Indians, Pakistanis, Turkroaches, Malays/Indonesians

Cool with:
East/SE Asians (although there are some things about their cultures that are retarded)
Central Asians (excluding Afghan roaches)
Latinos
Non-nigger blacks

Chang is chinese name
Korean names should be Kim, Park or Sung

as for me, I hate
>fat people
>people who don't take care of themselves, bad smell, greasy hair, acne all over their face and neck, never ever trim their nails, etc

cool with
>any individuals who talk, act and dress proprely

Actually thats a good question
Answer OP!!!!

Hate:
>Niggers
>Spics
>Diaspora kikes
>Sandniggers
>Chinks
>Poo-in-loos (passionate hatred)
>Gypsies

Cool with:
>Muh white brothers
>Koreans, Mongols and Japs
>Israelis (the ones on here are funny and pretty bro-tier unlike the faggoty diaspora kikes)
>Injuns (always just thought they were pretty cool, have a respect for them as the original people of America despite not bowing to them and cucking myself over having conquered them)

>making a distinction between blacks and niggers
Go on /r9k/, see how blacks complain all day about
>tfw no white gf you whiteys so lucky
and
>haha whiteboi muh dick big haha

All black people harbour a massive hate for whites and would love to see us go extinct. There are no "bro tier" blacks, it is a front
user...