Other urls found in this thread:

vodlocker.com/xtlyls0oo8hl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haram

TAKBIR

nobody drinks until its weekend and then we drink until we fall over

very healthy

A part of life

A mixture of cultural appreciation of alcohol (wine in high society, beer in working class), social abuse of it (kids going on benders mainly, and your standard alcoholic percentile) and nanny state sin taxation.

we LOVE it here.
We love weed even more, but it's illegal so we have to stay on booze to get shitfaced

Fuck off faggot. Dont associate based poland with the herbal jew.

fuel

ayy

It's the opiate of the Canadian masses. Useful for society, makes the person feel horrible the next day, and it isn't casually indulged in on weekdays.

So our worker drones get to be nice and productive Mon-Fri ( afternoon ) and then WOOP WOOP FRIDAY NIGHT LET'S PARTAAAAY.

Repeat on Saturday and most take Sunday as a recovery day. Then back to the busy little life of the worker bee.

National drink

fucking chad normie shit REEEE

Alcohol is the DUDE WEED here.

Everyone giggles every time they see alcohol.
People bring up alcohol for no reason all the time.
Everyone always brags about how they're going to get drunk or that they are drunk.

It's basically DUDE WEED. Just as annoying.

same here

vodlocker.com/xtlyls0oo8hl

As a normale beverage to be drank at social interactions in the afternoon and during dinner.

DOOD I JUST GOT SO SMASHED YESTERDAY LMAO SUUUUCH A HANGOVER NAHMSAYIN SENPAI :DDD

It's mostly the same thing all around the world by now

Its glorified here.
It is our single biggest problem since it destroys do many lives but these stupid mongols keep jugging it.

>22 years old, still haven't had alchohol yet

Fug

Doesn't this shit happen everywhere? Like people do that shit here, I know Americans do it too and it even shows people in movies bragging about getting smashed

Noice, Keep up the good work, you ain't missing out on much

We have aisles in the supermarket dedicated to it, only bread products have the same shopfloor space.

This

It's un-Australian m8, I keep thinking that Based Tones would be ashamed

Potion of Sanity

It probably keeps every 22 to 70 year old man here from killing themselves

I like Coors Light.

Coors Light is the best beer around. It's a real man's beer.

I rely on Gin in order to not go on a shooting spree, who gives a fuck what my country thinks.

In my country we tend to drink alcohol rather than view it 8~)

yeah man, they go into the liquor stores with shopping carts up there

As culture

As social accepted since the age of 13

You should really get off the gin.

This desu.

Heroin is the patrician drug of choice

If you don't sink at least 20 standard drinks a day you're a shit cunt and should get a sex change