Tfw too intelligent to vote for Trump

>tfw too intelligent to vote for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*to

Pick your posion. Neither a good choice.

>he doesn't know about the dunning-kruger effect

Can't tell if bait or if you're an autist

whereas everyone can tell you're a newfag

>too intelligent to vote for Trump
Well you're stupid enough to let Hillary win then.

>tfw it's a current year
>ppl still think intelligence has smth to do with election

I think that's a tumor, actually.

its too burger.

I TOO wish to go to the game.

I want TO go to the game.

b-b-b-but i've been here for 4 years when do I get my oldfag membership club card?

>tfw to intelligent too fall for Cred Forums memes about muslims and jews

>letting global oligarchy fuck you ij the asshole while the Shilk holds you down
>being this retarded and not knowing it
Shame

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

This is a terrible forced meme.

>tfw too intelligent to think I'm too intelligent to vote for a specific candidate.

Well all you need for that is 5 brain cells

I'm here since /1997/ and I tell you you're a newfag.

I to, know that feel.

>tfw when too intelligent to consent to my own enslavement by voting for our one party system.
Democrat shills BTFO'd

>1997

Oh really. Lets vote for the corruption lets play into the hands of those who will take our most important rights like freedom of speech. Trump maybe a mystery card but he can be the thing that this world needs.

Then vote on whether you want Garland or not

A one party system ruling over the entire population of the planet is the inevitable state of things

>not knowing your own language
absolutely american

Never.
5 years from now you will still be considered a newfag by oldfags.

hahahahaha man im really not sure anymore

>tfw this is a repost of a repost of a repost of a repost of a repos.. Ahh you get the idea

saged

>tfw too ethical to vote for shill

1 post by this id

WTF

>TFW too intelligent to vote for Hillary.
>TFW read too many books to have idealistic political views and believe multiculturalism works.
>TFW not naive enough to believe in leftist social policy.

It's an internal joke, I don't even know why I posted here

>Tfw neither are optimal but Hillary will absolutely terrible

>too sweedish to believe in data
and statistics about refugees, islam, and crime rates

>1 post by this ID

summer's over newfags
time to go back

If you were really intelligent, you wouldn't vote at all.

>mfw looking at your post

I pity you

>tfw to intelligent to believe fake Cred Forums meme pics

>tfw intelligent enough to know a vote for Trump is also a vote for a conservative government administration and a new conservative supreme court justice

It's more than the single man, user.

Then I guess you are so smart that you vote for clinton, a person who goes against your country and personal interests

Oh and Thanks for correcting the record™

If you were really intelligent, you wouldn't even breathe at all.

Most of these Trump supporters are sooo stupiiiiid.

Heh heh heh heh heh...

>tfw I'm mentally retarded but identify as a genius
FTFY

FUCKING HELL RETARDS, WHY DONT YOU FUCKING SAGE THIS SHIT?

Have this "I'm to intelligent" meme started on Cred Forums?

ya let the niggers and women lead the country.
Let the women vote with their feelings and vagina.

Actually, America doesn't have an official language.

SAGE

'Merica doesn't have an official language since we're a "melting pot"

One is a literal retard while the other is a bad person who will do a good job. Super tough decision

OP likes old ladies.

/sci/

Fits them. First time I saw this was on a thread shitting on Linux.

If you were actually >intelligent you would just end yourself. The actual smart people know that life is pain and suffering and it is not worth living.

I'll show you a melting pot big boy ;))

Reminder that Drumpf will Pmurt America!

Well I mean you're a kike so the smart decision would be to an hero

BEEN HERE SINCE 92 BITCHES

Finns relativt väldokumenterade studier om muslimers syn på stening etc... även i Sverige. Sök och du skall finna.

People with IQs over 140 don't tend to vote because at that level you are smart enough to know you can't control everything and not dumb enough to think voting can give you back some of that control.

tfw Bong so can't vote in US elections.
I voted to leave the EU, though.

It makes Germans go crazy. Really. Post some anti EU stuff and watch the Krauts go mental.
ARTICLE 50 MOW.

>tfw my head doesn't look like OPs
You should get that checked out, faggot, you have AIDS and Psoriasis.

and yet republicans control the house and senate. Soon a republican will win the presidency and it will become im too intelligent to consent to my own enslavement for the republican rulers. its just an endless cycle that nobody can see. And desu, democrats and republicans are literally the same except they want lower or higher taxes and differing views on social problems. both are statist

>dkn för intelligent för dig

Läs Aftonbladet någon gång så kanske du lär dig något

>A candidate must submit a project or thesis or dissertation often consisting of a body of original academic research, which is in principle worthy of publication in a peer-reviewed context.[3] In many countries a candidate must defend this work before a panel of expert examiners appointed by the university; in other countries, the dissertation is examined by a panel of expert examiners who stipulate whether the dissertation is in principle passable and any issues that need to be addressed before the dissertation can be passed.

>a panel of expert examiners appointed by the university;

dropped

But dumb enough to vote for Shillary

God, the thought of that mentally ill madman becoming the powerful person on the planet makes me smile.

Not nearly as terrible as Trump.

>too

Europe is lost. The US is the last stand. They're the largest group of free armed individuals on the planet and that terrifies the globalists. There is a reason leftists want you disarmed. Any white US citizen voting democrat is voting for their own genocide.

VP JOE BIDEN ADMITS THAT EXTERMINATING THE WHITE RACE IN AMERICA IS THE END GAME
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8