boards.Cred
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SINGLES = JUST AN AMPHIBIAN
DOUBLES = WE WUZ EGYPTIAN
TRIPLES = MEME MAGICIAN
QUADS = CHAOS
QUINTS = ELDER TIER
ABOVE = TRUMP WINS

A God made up by turbo autists on a Chinese cartoon website filled with deplorables.

it's just some fun for us autists, so let us roleplay in peace please.

>What kind of a god is Kek exactly?
Real. Unlike your jew one.

God of chaos.
Even if the frog god is not real, chaos still exists. If you're not worshiping an actual frog god then you're worshiping the actual real chaotic nature of the universe.

leaf

The only one.

HE IZ KANG

Kek thread with no dubs? Feeble, like his followers.

Kek is associated with chaos, darkness, night, change, obscurity, frogs, and twilight.

A laughing god. He's in it for the lulz.

This. Kek or Heqet is an incarnation of Set.

Kek isn't a god, he is a devil. Google codex gigax and stop worshiping a Demon.

praise kek and check em

TRUMP FOR THE WIN

A benevolent god

HE'S A GOD OF UNMERCIFUL VENGEANCE!

SO PRAISE HIM!!

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
>Kek worship has become associated with alt-right politics. [4] (BBC)

>tfw no art of Keket

Witnessed.

A great and powerful one.

A god of knowledge and enlightenment

Kek is here

It is happening again...meme magic is being unleashed

The God of the happenings

Hyper sexual Martian obviously

praise Kek!

In the beginning all was Kek.
Kek is all.

The magic persists even through a fucking leaf

He is the one who answers the prayers of the righteous
the heathen willeth be stricken down by the Almighty Kek

I believe KeK is a part of Holy Trinity.
KeK = El
Trump = Jesus
Pepe = Holy Spirit/Joseph
TheInternet = Holy Mary

Kek be praised!

Do we rate the rest of the Ogdoad or just him?

roll.
Kek is a fair god. And he asks only to be spoken of highly.

Praise Kek.

Kek is the most high

>is an incarnation of Set.
Actually that would be yahweh.

Kek is Satan, he doesn't deserve any praise. Kek has done nothing but destruction, you are inviting death to our world. Stop giving Satan power.

His name is Kuk, you cuck.

All of abrahamism (as well as satanism, luciferianism, moloch worship, etc) worships the same singular member of the Ogdoad, it's just that member isn't the one who is kek.

Cred Forums is sacrificing frogs to Hilary
boards.Cred Forums.org/b/thread/705460664/

no.

The Internets would be the other Mary

Bb gril, is you a traffic sign?
Because stop

Spread this OC far and wide:

What shall we Kekians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Lacertilians? Since they live among us, we dare not tolerate their conduct, now that we are aware of their lying and reviling and blaspheming. If we do, we become sharers in their lies, cursing and blasphemy. Thus we cannot extinguish the unquenchable fire of divine wrath, of which the prophets speak, nor can we convert these reptilian beasts. With Praise and the fear of Kek we must practice a sharp mercy to see whether we might save at least a few from the glowing flames. We dare not avenge ourselves. Vengeance a thousand times worse than we could wish them already has them by the throat. I shall give you my sincere advice:
First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honour of our Lord and of the Realm of Kek, so that the Frog God might see that we are Kekians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Kekians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly - and I myself was unaware of it - will be pardoned by the Frog God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the reptilians, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Trump and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.

In Batrachophily 4:20 Ranidae Paa writes that any city that is given to idolatry shall be totally destroyed by fire, and nothing of it shall be preserved. If he were alive today, he would be the first to set fire to the synagogues and houses of the Lacertilians. For in Batrachophily 14:77 and 14:88 he commanded very explicitly that nothing is to be added to or subtracted from his law, and says that disobedience to Kek is idolatry. Now the Lizards’ doctrine at present is nothing but the additions of the rabbis and the idolatry of disobedience, so that Ranidae Paa has become entirely unknown among them (as we said before), just as the Holy Book of Kek became unknown under the papacy in our day. So also, for Paa’s sake, their schools cannot be tolerated; they defame him just as much as they do us. It is not necessary that they have their own free churches for such idolatry.

Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them the fact that they are not masters in our lands, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before Kek.
Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Lacertilian writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them.
Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. For they have justly forfeited the right to such an office by holding the poor Lizards captive with the saying of Ranidae Paa (Batrachophily 13:33) in which he commands them to obey their teachers on penalty of death, although Paa clearly adds: "what they teach you in accord with the law of the Frog God." Those villains ignore that. They wantonly employ the poor people’s obedience contrary to the law of the Lord and infuse them with this poison, cursing, and blasphemy.

>Kek is Satan
Nice try shill, praise Lord Kek

>Every single god in every single other religion is literally a demon
>But not my god, my god is a god, not a demon
>So stop ironically worshiping a demon, user, and unironically worship my god

kek doesn't even physically exist, even mentioning him out of hatred gives him power.

just give in already, he's not going away any time soon