Where is the most peaceful/harmonious place to live? I just want a free and peaceful life with nature...

Where is the most peaceful/harmonious place to live? I just want a free and peaceful life with nature, video games/books, and maybe a family if I can find the right woman.

Zion be a state of mind, mon.

Small Australian coastal town.

Montana is pretty dope OP

Detroit

small town on the coast, the ocean takes away from any noise and temperatures are milder.

quick warning, check to make sure the down is atleast 99% white

New Zealand

Missoula here.
Avoid here and any city that starts with B. it's all great but those

boise whiteaho

the whiteness doesn't matter if you live away from everyone like OP wants.

New Zealand for sure. We have the added bonus of being away from the rest of the world.

There is a documentary on Netflix that disproves this uncovers the seedy and violent side of New Zealand. And it doesn't even have orcs in it.

Decent amount of places in the states away from googles

If not then switzerland seems comfy

Bozeman and Butte are great. Billings sucks. Helena here.
Also Missoula is a dying shithole and no one should move to Montana.

Fuck you faggot. Manhood is forged in struggle and violence. Peace isn't for fuckboys like you.

NIGGER!

Canada because it's a massive safe space now

Come to Newfoundland, pls bring money

deep bruh

Mongolia
On the steepes
You might even get lucky my and happen upon a bogman or some Dino bones while on your daily walk

Nepal

Posted buffalo, got buffalo soldier. Honestly it's probably the best advice,

What's the work environment in those kind of places now? I had actually considered something like that before. I'm a bit turned on by Australian accents on women so that would be a plus too.

The safe space stuff actually makes me pretty uncomfortable. I already feel like I can't speak my mind here in the US because of that culture.

Have you lived there? It is beautiful and isolated, but it seems like it would be difficult to live there. I do know a little Chinese which might help a bit, but I don't speak Mongolian at all.

You can always retreat in the alps

I think he'd just rather struggle with nature and survival than with googles, twitters and skypes