HILLARY GETS SPECIAL TREATMENT ALREADY

Why aren't people making a bigger deal about this?

>Hillary gets a special podium for the debate and the audience does not get to judge the candidates based on what they ACTUALLY look like.

This might seem like a minor thing but I think it's representative of a broader, more disturbing view of the left throughout society. The majority of leftists don't want equal opportunity: the best candidate for the job gets the job, etc.

They want equal outcome: diversity quotas and affirmative action.

If a police force is entirely white, then they want the standards lowered until enough minorities can make the cut.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions of what software to use to create good memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-debate-podium-larger-trump-report-article-1.2805846
gimp.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=ThF982ScDVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it. What's special about her podium?

I think it's the crate, I'm assuming, that she will stand on to be the same size as Trump.
I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a non-issue

It periodically sprays a fine water mist to stop her lizard skin from drying out.

It's not going to help. She'll look awkward, like a kid in a booster seat. Also she has less surface area to stand, sway, and balance on, and she's another foot off the ground. *crack* goes the egg user, if anything we should let her prop herself even higher up.

>Also, does anyone have any suggestions of what software to use to create good memes?
I just had an ad on Cred Forums advertising deplorablememes.com which is for making memes and gifs so you should check it out

Her podium is the larger one on the right--it was created larger so that she appears to be the same size as Trump. She will likely stand on that box, too.
It is an issue because it's a manipulation of truth. The fact of the matter is that Hillary IS significantly smaller than Trump and it should be apparent to the audience. Who gets to decide what is worth manipulating to level out the playing field for the debate?

Why can't they just extend the legs on her exoskeleton?

if it was a non-issue then they wouldnt feel the need to give her the crate to stand on in the first place

you won't see it behind the podium. it's to lessen the height difference as a visual ploy.

I hope Trump says something about it. Would fucking die laughing.

I'm just saying, even if they are trying to make Trump and Hill look the same size, she's still doing to flounder so it's a non-issue.
I do think it's just a little wrong though, nothing is wrong with Hillary being shorter than Trump.

It's not centred, wouldn't the podium on the right be where the moderator stands

no, because one of the podiums is closer to the camera

>Her podium is the larger one on the right
Putting a tiny woman behind a larger podium doesn't make her look the same size as a 6'2" guy behind a smaller podium. I think you have this backwards

Also she won't be standing on the box, that was decided last week when the rules were set.

All trump needs to do to make the podium thing a non issue is walk over to her to shake her hand, then the "camera tricks" will be ruined.

Literally what?

Who gives a shit

I am sick and can barely breathe. Your comment made me laugh and start choking , coughing . Ty kiwi.

Btw for no TV fags this debate will be live streamed everywhere right ? I don't want to miss it, what time is it EST?

Literally all Trump has to do is say that she looks taller than usual, and ask if she had a growth spurt.

The illusion is undone.

I believe on twitter and YouTube?

9 PM EST

The podiums aren't where they are actually going to be in that pic. They were just put side by side for a comparison. She will have a larger podium, you can google it.
Dude just google it and read all the articles over it. She will have a larger podium. You may be right about the box, I just remember reading it was a possibility she could stand on one. Her podium is definitely larger/taller though. I think it's just to counteract the fact Trump will be towering over his and she is significantly shorter.

Think about what you are saying. Her having a larger podium makes her seem smaller not larger. If anything trump will have a larger podium.

It's going to have a brace to hold her upright.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-debate-podium-larger-trump-report-article-1.2805846

She lies about EVERYTHING... even her height.

>being this retarded

i genuinely feel bad for how difficult life must be on a daily basis for you

thanks doc

>liberal "journalist" can't into perspective

Ok buddy

There's a difference between equality and equity.

Are you high functioning autistic?
>serious question

In how many hours is the debate?

this is actually a major fuckup. if the larger podium is indeed hers, it will make her appear small and frail. If the smaller podium is hers, Trump still just looks larger and more in charge.

It doesn't matter which one is hers, it's just bad optics all around. She would have been better off with an identical podium.

A larger podium will make her look smaller

You better call up the Clinton campaign and tell them you know better than all of them then

She's using the bigger one? So Trump will dwarf his babby podium and she'll be dwarfed by her giant one?

This is Rubio in the giant chair x1000

She'd get the smaller one if she's going for optics. A larger one would make her look like a ten year old at the drug store counter trying to buy some bubble gum.

9pm new york time, i think that's 18 hours away

But it can also work subliminally by making her have the larger and therefore stronger, more powerful podium with Trump have the smaller and therefore weaker. They reversed the roles whereas if they had equal podiums and she didn't have a crate to stand on, she'd look naturally smaller.

oh shit beat me to it.

Just wait until they get racial quotas in prisons, too. No more than 13% of those incarcerated can be black - matches the population. Even though they commit 25% of all crime and more than half of all violent crime.

Thanks mate

Audible chuckle.

I'm not letting this bait go

>larger and therefore stronger, more powerful podium

shut the fuck off, leaf

Yeah, if she went with the Mega Podium she's going to look like a child on camera

sides

>5'11
>6'0

Oh she's definitely going for optics, she's just shit at it.

>checkd
>and kekd

It's objective truth. A larger podium will make Clinton look smaller than a smaller podium would. The end.

I guess we even give affirmative action to potentially the most powerful woman on the planet. Women really are inferior.

No one is making a big deal about this because it's not a big deal? I dunno, maybe normal people are focused on the politics.

>Also, does anyone have any suggestions of what software to use to create good memes?
Just use gimp man.
Free peppers.
gimp.org/

Mayhaps the former first lady has a bit of a napoleon complex?

Trump should just stand on a soapbox as well

Pretty sure it's not autism gifting him the logic here

You just have less

Avoid any further discussion on relativity as to not strike this fella down with a solid stumper

You dumbass, the podium on the left is hers.

The spacer is smaller as to not offset the height as much, and that big platform is for her to stand on

That is one tiny woman.

At this point I'm surprised they didn't give her a seat while Trump stands. This bitch is going to collapse on stage.

4pm est
Don't be an ass

>yfw trump also pulls out a crate

>trump shows up with his own box for added height

>Also, does anyone have any suggestions of what software to use to create good memes?+ 0 post omitted.
photoshop you fucking faggot

>post yfw Trump pulls out a crate to standon

She is using the SMALLER podium, you fucking idiots. That way, on TV, they will look less of a difference in size.

If she was in the BIGGER podium, and Trump the SMALLER one, he'd look EVEN FUCKING TALLER you fucking dumbfucks.

God, you are so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows that your words are only as valid as the size of your body.

and the pine box?

Underrated

The higher she is the harder she'll hit the ground when she passes out.

Praise KEK

Wouldn't it be equal opportunity not outcome?

The opportunity is a same standing podium, the outcome is different heights.

Its just further that she will fall. I love it. People arnt that stupid they will see that shes stepping on somthing to get up there

Something to bury Hillary in after Trump unleashes his sick bantz.

Well, the podium on the right is closer, the left one is further away.
Things that are close to you appear bigger because of perspective.
The podiums are the same size.

For all you faggots who don't understand, all the general public will see is canned footage where the camera is zoomed in on the candidate. Hillary's podium is smaller, so she looks the same size as Trump on the news the next day. It's even better than standing on a platform.

Trump walks onto stage, cameras rolling. Steps onto crate. Clinton walks onto stage and has to take podium without crate. Trump appears two foot taller than Clinton.

I hope the madman does this.

The kikes would go bonkers.

please, oh great kek. destroy that wooden box from under crooked shillary's feet and make her a laughing stock once again

typical drumpf voter:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThF982ScDVg

Júst wait for the inevitable pictures from side and back showing Hillary on the crate, will make her look even more pathetic.

90 minutes

You are all sound stupid
When you get two cameras showing them at the same time they are going to equalize their shoulder height anyway
It is a direction thing
If Trump says anything he is going to pass as an idiot trust me
It had happened here, one candidate complained that they were showing him being on the same height with a much shorter candidate on the two panel shot and he became a laughing stock

The bigger podium will only make her appear smaller