If children are the future shouldn't we try to redpill them more than anybody else?

If children are the future shouldn't we try to redpill them more than anybody else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMVysV1lp98
dailystormer.com/pokemon-go-nazi-challenge/
vocaroo.com/i/s1GFRdFoSpm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, we have to penetrate deep inside of them with information and spread the seeds of knowledge

Exactly. I use to sit my son down in front of the computer and make his dumb ass watch ISIS videos. Told him if he grows up to be a pussy, these people will take over the world.

Fuck this pedo faggot.

*unzips bag of encyclopedias*

>not "unzips dictionary"

you blowed it

U wot m8

Unfortunately, the people you hate have already thought of that. They developed a little thing called common core. They also launched "anti-bullying," "diversity," and "tolerance" initiatives.

Oh and... they have your kids for 8 hours a day for twelve years.

Gen Z is already said to be more right-winging than Millenials, Gen X and Baby Boomers.
Especially Millenials.

Clearly there's something wrong with him.

Every year I give my wife's son frog toys and books about amphibians for her birthday. I have an argument with Tyrone every time I come home with a new frog and mention Kek

are there panties under that skirt or shorts or spats first? they seriously keep getting shorter my goodness

I think we should get together and write a nursery rhyme or even a children's book.

It can be subtle, just enough to plant a few seeds of doubt. Something to encourage them to question the leftist multiculti brainwashing they'll IU inevitably face in school and in mainstream media.

Just give them the the talk

youtube.com/watch?v=eMVysV1lp98

Give them the tools.

Start with teaching them about logical fallacies, like in the sticky.

Post-modernism abandons logic and science in favour of gibberish.

They don't give a shit, hell I did neither until 20, world seemed nice enough, it's hard to redpill someone who have only positive experience with system such as kids, people get redpilled once they pay for government services and then get shafted instead of services.

youre scum if you indoctrinate your own children.

dem legs.

i would give them some knowledge if you get my drift

>You're scum if you don't let your kindergarten feminist teacher, elementary school teacher, high school teacher, university gender studies professorette, media and other people to indoctrinate your own children

????

>indoctrinate
See
Do you remember being taught formal logic or how to spot logical fallacies in elementary school or high school or a real appreciation of the scientific method? I don't, not at least in public school in Ontario. That's the one thing with which you have to indoctrinate your children. Post-modernist SJW garbage is explicitly anti-science and anti-logic.

This so much.

We need to influence their minds before the Jewish machine does.

All I'm saying is that we have to be hard with kids, really, really hard with them, so they have something in life that they can always grasp onto and it will fill them up with joy and purpose.

Uh, user, why'd you post that liberal propaganda comic?

>that comic

At what point does the caterpillar metamorphose into a beautiful Aryan butterfly while the rest of the insect community look on with envy and accuse the butterfly for being privileged?

dailystormer.com/pokemon-go-nazi-challenge/

First step is not owning the electric Jew.

You're my kinda people, aussie.

>you can forcibly redpill others reliably
You give them any tool you can to let them think for themselves and never hinder their curiousity.
>jk brainwash the fuckers

>They also launched "anti-bullying," "diversity," and "tolerance" initiatives.
We're getting that pushed here by a convicted pedo. The people don't like it so instead of making it country-wide it's going to be tested in a single state or something along those lines.

That was the original purpose of schools. Teach kids necessary skills for them to adapt in society. Then it got liberalized into the propaganda centers we see today.

Would probably be a good idea, hopefully it isn't this stupid shit.

>ufaphbdd

Imagine being a robot and touch her

They have to really work it though, really work the base of life as well as the tip. They need to drink down all the hot juice that life ejects into them.

THICC

That doesn't really help, they must be exposed to degeneracy but must be constantly reminded why or how it's bad.

Otherwise you have scenario of naive virgin village girl who left her village for city for the first time at the age of 20 only to never return back and abandoning her parents for not letting her to 'enjoy life') and then swearing at 40 when her cunt touches the floor slogans like 'Where did all good men go'.

More purity means easier corruption.

why are young girls so cute

>tfw waiting for the robot to slap the shit out of her

They're a fresh, blank canvas, waiting for your paintbrush to spread colour all over them

Finns already doing it

It's like throwing droplets of white paint into the bucked of black one.

So what if you try to redpill few kids if they will just get bluepilled into oblivion by today society?
If anything you need to redpill the current parents so they can redpill their children.

I don't worry too much. My daughter & my both sons got already redpilled.

I mean, they are literally with 10y on Cred Forums, what could go wrong?

I hope pewdiepie grows some balls and redpills his millions of impressionable preteen fans.

post pictures of your daughter.

So, why haven't you 'redpilled' all the kids in your neighbour hood yet user?
Are you really content to sit here while they fall victim to the brainwashing of (((schools))) and (((media)))?

Easy peasy. I just need to tell the history of my country, how it was founded and developed further to the south.

It is a fucking big redpill.

German police is already using chainmail against knife/machete/axe attacks against the savages.

Reconquista 2.0 when?

t. Alberto Barbosa

Oh shi

Whats the matter user?
I'm just posting pictures of youths, the future of the white race because it's relevant to the discussion.

Make sure you go out and give them a hefty redpill if you won't want them falling prey to (((degeneracy)))!

I remember this. Her parents went to jail and they didn't even take any nudes.
lol Canada

go on.

Go on what? Ordering you to take to the streets and spread your redpill? That's all I'm doing right now user, I have no clue what else you could want.

That's why the media and schools target them so aggressively with their propaganda and brainwashing.

you ain't redpilling shit, you are just using this thread to post pics.

faggot

i need some more motivation tbqh. i'm not convinced yet.

I would red pill them with my benis if you know what I mean..

Newfags just don't get it

Little girls are the true redpill

c-c- cunny?

>sweden

I'm all out of motivation user, I've already told you what you need to do. Go teach the local kids about the truths of the world and how to detect logical fallacies and non-facts.

Young girls ARE the ultimate redpill. Every redpilled society in history has had a healthy admiration of young girls and they always start to decline once they focus on old hags. See Rome, Greece, old Christian America ect.

> tfw you want to redpill little girls but they already took the iron pill

I am a cunnyseur

JUST

Greece and rome had little boys too.

Is that you, Dan?

truly, they are.

You just crossed the line, bud

Fedora detected.

Even more based

Hey I think you posted a dump of her on /heeb/ before it got taken down

i'm a big fan mr. schneider please keep up the good work.

All men have an appreciation for feet hidden somewhere, hag feet are just gross is all.

vocaroo.com/i/s1GFRdFoSpm8

aye

Also can anyone tell me why pictures I choose to upload are being seemingly randomly replaced by other pics I have?

This is freaking me out, don't want to upload something I don't mean to.

What is this Cred Forums jew magic?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1GFRdFoSpm8

Wat.

n-no

We have to give them our thick hard encyclopedias until they cry "I don't think I can take anymore" and then push just a little harder until it all goes in. We have to fill them so completely with knowledge that it comes gushing back out when we are done. When they come with longing in their eyes and desperation in their voice as they began for more and more, then you have succeeded.

Yes. Absolutely. I do it at my work all the time.

Yes, never lie to children. Thats the only way to get a better world quick without a bloodbath

test

Where is Art Admirer when we need him?

Eric, touching kid's asses in notredpilling. Go back to your trailer

Sharing a bunk bed with MadThad

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODZ NUKE THIS THREAD

THEY ARE SEXUALISING KIDS

newfag they do that all by themselves

F. That was a sad day.