What is your opinion of this piece of modern art?

what is your opinion of this piece of modern art?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TylerArtSchool/status/779050198765015042
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
efukt.com/21236_The_Best_of_Public_Fapperz.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pu2Al67lQb
youtube.com/watch?v=Ki5WvpFEaTs
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the context? White people should do something to survive or should white people 'stop being racist and opressive'?

I prefer the crumpled up piece of paper type of "modern art"

Wow, this really and truly causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input as well as really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

I wonder if she'll get an A.

black people. do nothing.

imagine if this was the other way around

>white people. do something.

ok.

We're the only ones who can do anything around here, apparently.

Are they telling black people to do something about white people, or for white people to do something?

Go to bed; you have school tomorrow.

Nothing a little thermite and a few flower pots can't fix.

Black people. Rape and pillage.

>Throw a brick at it
>You vandalizing much?
>It told me to do something, I did something.

How long till the debate?

This something should involve genocide and right wing death squads, but the something that the SJW cuck that made this had in mind probably involves becoming more cucked and turning our country over to the blacks.

can some white dude piss on it, then post it all over facebook.

it looks like it's saying "race war now".

We call that a "sign" over here hospital man, art is something that requires craft-mans ship skill and time.

I could shit this out with Microsoft word in two seconds

Could Leonardos Mona Lisa be recreated in under one minute?

Is it asking us for help?

> be a graduate student in sculpture

> make this piece of shit

> ???

Let's have this thread not be about race, and have it be about fucking non-STEM graduate students.

What the fuck. This is how she's contributing to society? Her society gave her public schools, medicine, police and military protection, roads, electricity, water, cable, phone service, a fucking -university- to study at.

This is what she gives back? She contributes this ugly shit? This is a slap in the face. Let's ignore the Cred Forums tier text written on it and judge it as art- it is fucking UGLY. It is a black billboard with a kind of unpleasant texture.

When people talk about government waste, they rarely consider the non-STEM graduate community that is mostly just a bunch of fucking useless leeches.

black people. go away.

>white people. Do something
I'm sorry? We've already done more than half of everything the world has ever done and produced. Maybe you should let some googles start doing things, but you and the rest of your despicable leeches tell them not to. If they don't do anything, then they can't "fix" their "problems", resulting in them just killing more of eachother, leading to more fucking problems among their "communities", leading to more crime, which finally leads to the whole fucking chimp-out crisis which this dumb bitch desperately wants US to stop. Maybe if she pulled her head out of her ass and realised that having an arts degree and a comfy, sheltered lifestyle, doesn't mean she can immediately tell other people to do everything she wants. What a fucking uppity cunt

black people, stop dropping out of high school

Art is supposed to be thought provoking. It isn't necessarily what the piece looks like, but rather the emotions and reactions that it illicits. This piece challenges art conventions and is already proving to get reaction from people in this thread, myself included. To me, this is an expression of desperation, almost a last gasp. It's thought provoking and I think it is a legitimate statement.

t. art major

is he calling for a race war?

>mfw the left is so engulfed in their echo chamber that their message only has meaning to their own folk

yes. my laserprinter can.

>major dominated by women and other useless parasites on the human race

>dominated by "feelings".

lol

Have you ever enjoyed a movie before?

the entire arts faculty should be hanged for allowing this to pass as an installation

I don't get it.
It it behind the sign?

You've clearly never been to art school.

The last time white people did something everyone agreed that it was a idea and that we shouldn't ever do it again.

The user who lives the closest has to go there and chalk it ..or worse

The average shitpost takes more efford to make than that thing.

Wtf I hate white artists now!

Do you think a billboard is art?

When my ass is itchy it really makes me question why? By your definition when my ass is itchy it is art?

>black people. do something.

what does chalking something mean?

The liberal arts are supremely important to any and every civilization, user. Artists with no talent like the one in the OP are one thing, and are the result of a culture-problem, but if you don't see the importance of recording history, producing arts, or discussing philosophy the problem might be with you.

is genocide a proper response?

Idk what he means but it usually means putting chalk in an envelope and mailing it to someone to make them think it's anthrax.

Pretty smooth way of calling for the race war

Art is a skill perfected.....this is ten minutes from a retard in MS word

I made it into a haiku.

that's definitely not what I meant

I don't think that's art, I could literally build that in under an hour with $40 worth of materials and zero help.

The thing is just fucking 2x4 framing wit shade netting stretched across it and being held up with 4x4. At least the letters were printed on instead of stenciled or worse yet free handed.

All together I give her a 4/10, 1/10 if she required help building the framing.

>Ooga booga bix nood dem whitey the devil kill whitey
>White people help

Pick one, google

>Do you think a billboard is art?

A billboard is delivering a single message to sell a product. There can be artistic merit to the design of the billboard but it isn't art in and of it self, no.

>By your definition when my ass is itchy it is art?

No, there hasn't been any creative process in that scenario. If you want me to really answer your sarcasm you could theoretically sell it as a performance piece, but what is it telling us? That your ass was itchy and you scratched it? What emotion is that supposed to evoke? What thought can be advanced through studying that?

Don't even care about the message. What did she sculpt exactly?
The letters? A giant rectangule?
Is that hard to do?

That's definitely what chalking is to most people. Nobody uses chalk to vandalize stuff, spray paint is cheaper and more effective.

Someone please spray paint a swastika on it

>Bernie wanted my ass in taxes to pay for this and my friends still tell me he was the nicest guy in the race

be careful what you wish for

Someone construct a similar sign across that one saying 'black people. please stop.'

We did it's called civilization

nobody? did you even see my reply? You don't remember people chimping out when "trump 2016" was written with chalk at that school?

No, you're playing 2d chess. Someone should spray paint "KILL ALL THE WHITES"

This is lunacy. Heres something else from their twitter

twitter.com/TylerArtSchool/status/779050198765015042

I honestly cannot tell you if that was made by a 9 year old or one of their fucking graduate students. Christ almighty.

Would vandalize with proofreading marks/10. I mean shit it told me to do something I was just helping Tyrone out

People will have a definite emotional response to my itchy ass weather it be disgust shock it will make people feel something therefore it's art! That is by your definition of art = feels is wrong

Art = skill

Masonry work = art form
Printing a sign on computer pretending it's art = gay

fucking this.

modern art is rarely art

kek, just sent some subtle salt. lets see if I get blocked

Wish someone would just spray paint MAGA in red.

Commission it.

Good job senpai, but maybe we could make the lyrics comedic as well

>White people fix the world
>POC take the credit

Why should we even bother?

can someone glue a giant pepe on that thing?

stop taking credit for something people 70 years ago did.

Top kek. I granted that you could define you scratching your itchy ass as art. Whether you would get any attention or recognition is another question.

(((modern art)))

this. culture is unbalanced right now with too much focus on science and technology and not enough on art and beauty

It would fail my (specific, though not sensitive) art test:
>take a man with around average IQ and no art training or art history classes
>remove any markers like signatures, frames, pedestals, etc.
>take the piece to the scrapyard and have the man come look at it
>if he rescues it the possibility that it's art is not ruled out
>if he doesn't rescue it, it's definitely not art

>Taking credit
It's a picture, you fucking Google.

White people are going to do something, sooner or later anyway, but I doubt it'll be what this uppity googless had in mind.

i see you beautiful bastard

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""sculpture"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You know, every movement in art has a name. Cubism, pointilism, realism, etc.
I say we name this new art form "autism"

black people. fix your culture.

Fuck. My. Life. Holy shit eating angels on a bonfirr, look at this monstrosity.

>Tyler Alum Brad Carney painted a 33,000 sq ft mural in Eakins Oval as a part of @muralarts!

The "Tyler Alum" means tyler school of art alumnus.
Meaning a graduate.
Meaning someone that attended training in that school to completion.

This picture. An art school graduate.

That's essentially always what it boils down to isn't.
>Fuggin whites, mayne, yo da sauce of all ebul
>Whiteys pls helps gibs us dem programs

I agree 100%

same tee bee atych (to be honest)

100k debt well accumulated

Dang. Nice.

i remember a guy that posted here and he was raging because he made a wellcrafted giant dragon statue but they put it side by side with a shit "sculture" of a man shitting himself in the mouth or something

fug, white bbl bls halb x-DDD

I thought Sam Hyde made this...

>No, there hasn't been any creative process in that scenario
Much like the OP?

Do you think we could get the school attacked by SJWs?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>not being able to see the intricate contrast of pastels that symbolize the struggle of the every-man in post-post-modern society

>art school
>it's a cucktastic liberal school

Really makes you....think....

P O W E R F U L

I N S P I R I N G

>it actually says white people

absolutely 0 self reflection on how racism works

quads confirm 1st race war will be held in the U.S.

>that is considered a sculpture
art is dead

More like "do ANYTHING"

Probably. They never fucking fact check anything that is even a single google search away.

Examples include but are not limited to the myth of the gender wage gap as well as all of Trumps fake quotes they endlessly repeat.

yep, it's no longer a matter of "if" but "when"

That's right. I am not able to see it.

Come on art, dont you 404 on me.

>illicits
The word is "elicits".

Never expected a biology lesson on Cred Forums.

How is that art? It's a Twitter post slapped on a billboard. Great art school they're running there.

pleb

>sorry pal you had a typo tough luck haha

Stop blaming us for something people ended over 150 years ago.

>white people: gibs me more dat

This is contemporary art, not modern art

We have been doing history to modern times.

Nogs, do something other than whine.

>do something

Ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

yfw drop out of school and browse Cred Forums for a better education

>black people. stop shooting each other.

>literally invaded and took over the entire country
>built the entire country from scraps
>BTFO every other country
>nigger slaves come in and complain

REALLY STIRRING MY POT IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT

>Waaaa daddy issues with white people

SEND CAPITAL LETTERS

Huge difference guys. Massive.

This is a piece from a category called actual art.

master. gibsmedat.

Are you retarded ? That's specifically post modern art. Which can be fine when it was actually thought provoking and unconventional. It had meaning. Now it's absolutely mainstream
That shit is just a bullshit over priced piece of shit paid with public funding because some official wanted to buy a new car. Art is suffering from being THE easy money laundering scam or embezzling since it has no intrinsic value in itself.

You're very uneducated on the topic. Have you been to art school?

I have no idea what this fucking stoner just said, but at least he is mad about the stupid fake sculpture

Got you covered

Dragon statue is pretty shitty and unfinished desu, but still doesn't deserve to be put next to that 0-effort turd

>white people, use your supreme powers that no other race has

sounds racist

>sculpture graduate student

>scribbles

If only we all had the talent that would offer us $150,000,000 per painting

It will never happen, but one can dream.

One day, maybe.

>White people do something. The other races are too worthless to do anything themselves.

This is art user, do it.

That was a great movie

I read this as if it were saying "oh no, there are white people over here, somebody do something!"

>created by...
>on ms paint and sent to a fabric print shop

Inspirational

No. White people are da orkz, always rumblin' for a fight. Once we get over our fear of nuclear weapons we'll remember the old ways.

>we are subhuman trash incapable of doing anything productive, so white people please help us
this is the only way to read this

Maybe if you weren't such a STUPID GOY you would be able to understand Pollock's COMPLETE MASTERY of painting.

I am dumbfounded that you can't understand the pinnacle of artistry represented here. Michelangelo would have wept to see such wondrous painting.

If only a leaf could go spray paint

>everyone else is too inferior.

Isn't that why you have social security in your country? For them to do nothing.

Baiting people on Cred Forums is now art
What a time to be alive
B-bb-but muh hate crimes.

only proper response

My lizard could draw this if I taped a paintbrush to her tail.

>ywn be a Tyler School of Art student

Everytime white people do something, a lot of people end up "civilized" so I dont mind it.
Its like, it says what Cred Forums says, I dont see how yall dont like it

Checked.

>leaf

whoops

didn't realize this is in philadelphia

that's high-test right there on the bottom right corner

>that hamplanet on the right

Someone should knock it down. When they haul your ass in, just say "I did something".

The punctuation makes no sense. If it's an imperative there should be a comma instead of the first period.

This is probably the only product of a $30,000 investment in some kids education.

What did they mean by this?

>art
>sculpture

That's a fucking billboard.

There's nothing artistic or sculptural about it.

looks like a grabbler

But I am. I'm getting an education and afterward I will work to support my family.

She should do the same.

And let me guess, this is just a big ol' butt plug?

Oy vey! Shut it down!

A slab with a few words over it is not art or at the very least shitty art

Everything is art then, everything provokes some kind of thoughts.

see
Thinking is really made apparent.

Is the video I just watched where a man jacked off inside of a commercial 747 plane art? He straight up shot a straight up 5 tablespoon load all over the seats during what looks to be a Southwest Airlines flight. That evoked emotion, is this art user?

efukt.com/21236_The_Best_of_Public_Fapperz.html

even my shitposts make you go hmmm

i hope sam hyde does a modern art skit

looks like the contractor didn't get the AC ducting hung in time before the show

That is actually an art instillation at Tate Modern, a gallery of modern art

>sculpture
>it's just a sign

day of the rope when?

white people, the race that does nothing, leaving behind entire cities, universities, technology

The cheesecake, Dahnald. Hand it over.

SPOOKY & AESTHATAETIC

die Tylor art school hat ein kleines qualitätsproblem

Let us play a game and pretend this piece of slab is art and intepret it.

The first statement says White people, referring perhaps to Caucasians. This introduce the object of focus that the instillation wants us to look towards.

Then the second statement says, "do something". This in reference to an attribute of the object the instillation is pointing us to; meaning that the Caucasians "do something".

And certainly this is a factual statement that conveys the message that whites do stuff. That they are always doing and not passive

>Verstehen Sie denn nicht, das Skelett repräsentiert den einfachen Menschen, der an den Fernseher gefesselt ist, auf der Suche nach neuen Dingen, aber es gibt nichts Neues, und deshalb zappt er weiter bis zum Tage X

speak english you fucking mountain jew
also
>qualitatsproblem
that's fucking cheating, you can't smush one of our words and one of your own to make a new word. That's bullshit and you know it.

>you can't smush one of our words and one of your own to make a new word
is that so?
RindfleischetikettierungsĂĽberwachungsaufgabenĂĽbertragungsgesetzesentw urfsdebattierklubdiskussionsstandsberichterstattungsgeldantragsformular

>RindfleischetikettierungsĂĽberwachungsaufgabenĂĽbertragungsgesetzesentw urfsdebattierklubdiskussionsstandsberichterstattungsgeldantragsformular

vocaroo this

I think it's just beautiful, and the sculptress is a real talent.

Someone put up a sign saying OK. Then a picture of Hitler next to it.

According to my 2 minute google research this word isn't a word anymore because it was used for a law and that law doesn't exist anymore

It's
Rindfleisch-Etikettierungs-Ăśberwachungs-Aufgaben-Ăśbertragungs-Gesetzesentwurf-Debattierklub-Diskussionsstand-Berichterstattungs-Geldantragsformular

If you want to listen to those words and just put them together

hello bootlicker

lost it

>Excuse me?!

shoo shoo mountain jew
go back to your nest of gold covered chocolate coins

do you equality, Cred Forums?

when did it all turn to shit in oz? Art's about pretty pictures and lumps of stone for fuck's sake. If it has a message too, great. The idea that art should be all about being thought provoking is why 'art' today is such worthless cunt soup.

you heard me
>the law doesnt exist anymore so the word does neither
good goy indeed

Careful what you wish for...

Art is supposed to be thought provoking. It isn't necessarily what the piece looks like, but rather the emotions and reactions that it illicits. This post challenges art conventions and is already proving to get reaction from people in this thread, myself included. To me, this is an expression of desperation, almost a last gasp. It's thought provoking and I think it is a legitimate statement.

Nigger faggot.

Rude!

>what is your opinion of this piece of modern art?
Beautiful. If the artists name was Ramzpaul and theme was call to action against this new bolshevism called diversity.

All modern art is just a meme used to launder money. Anyone who takes it seriously is not in on the joke.

>don't be racist
>we're all one human race

>Spend thousands of dollars on worthless degree
>Can't even make 'art' grammatically correct

This shit killed me in anatomy and physiology

>he doesn't get it, or will ever

Someone should go piss and shit on that thing, take pics, and sell them as art.

This how a boner is formed?

What is Tyrone supposed to be?

here you go friendo
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pu2Al67lQb
(and german isn't even my main language)

Man, Germany sure wrote the fucking manual on how to fight in the 20th century.
Shame they went extinct in the 21st.

>Whites are both the problem and the solution at the same time
So, in other words they are saying that not only are we dominant enough to cause problems for everyone, but we are also the only ones strong enough to fix it? Doesn't that imply that we are superior though?

Let's imagine for a second two scenarios: in one scenario, all white people leave the US. In the other, all blacks leave the US. Which of these hypothetical countries do they think would do better? They honestly believe their ridiculous 'KANGZ' memes, don't they?

>art school

Can you be any more usless?

uwu

i will rub to this in the future

Kangz

Devil speak.

>wrote the fucking manual on how to fight in the 20th century.
>Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki5WvpFEaTs

>the bus bench

I think this is why I really, truly despise BLM.

At least the Black Panthers focused on the power of black people and how they were pissed off at 'white society' for not seeing them as equal.

'White guilt' is intrinsic to the BLM movement. BLM paint black people as helpless, vulnerable, put down by the white man and his systems. BLM are totally reliant on white people's self-loathing and acknowledgement that white privilege and white history have damaged the black man.

Black Nationalists demanded respect for their rights.
BLM demands recognition of their pain, which ties them to 'white society', ironically.

i'll take it as "white people. do something. race war now!"

Fucking leftists just keep digging their grave a little deeper. Every time one of them shits out a turd of an idea like this it just makes more people think "fuck it, why shouldn't we just gas all of them?"

They're doing our job for us.

Ricky Baker!

Kek

You mean things like Libeskind?

>"""""""""modern art"""""""""

>do sumtin'
>whatchoo gunna do?
>do sumtin, cracka muhfugga

It's up to you :^)

Checked and agreed. There's nothing so disgusting as an enemy who expects you to fight for him.

>saved

If you were a black man, would you want a black woman? Black men stay with us white women. White men are much more likely to leave us.

Looks like some evil alien crystal growth.

It's the modern version of fascist architecture
It takes its surrounding, it says "you know what? fuck that, and fuck you who like that", then puts something that has nothing to do with it on it, and you can do nothing about that

Get off my board you disgusting coalburner

your not a women you nigger

Got a pic of the full dragon carving? looks neato

THe frog is right though, that's the definition of post modern art, used to justify the turn away from recording the world around them and focusing on their feelings and shit.

If you wanna blame someone for modern and post modern art, blame photography.

t. art history student taking a break from catalogue work at a museam

You're my favorite.

wait, super deluxe CGI dude went to fucking tyler school of art?

This school should keep it up until its reputation revolves primarily around its students producing such "art". I think the universe will take care of this one on its own.

>they fell for the art major meme

>...turns out the painter was a little monkey fella. Mental innit

You're an idiot Karl. Play a record.

>implying refugees that are over 90% male can reproduce and replace us

They're raping your women right now Hans.
By stealing all females in your contry they deny you the ability to reproduce yourself.
If you can't reproduce, you go extinct. And even though they're raping your women the one drop rule means that their kids are not and never will be white.

>billboard≠art

>Provoking us to start a race war

I'll do something. I'll burn that shit down.

I've made worse mess last Saturday. Am I an artist?

modern """""art""""""

More niggers not taking responsibility for their actions, just niggers being niggers really.
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

It's also terrible, low effort, and a pathetic racist excuse for """art""", but it's okay and acceptable when niggers are racist.

Someone needs to graffiti below 'STOP WHITE GENOCIDE'

Ok

*pulls down sign*

Checked, and this needs to become one of those make your own sign templates.

Do they realize this can of art is following the "colonialism ideology"?
I mean, it basically states that whites are responsible of the well being of others! Last time whites wanted to improve the world civilization, they invaded others countries and imposed their culture... It was not very successful.

I believe in freedom and I believe everybody should be responsible of his actions.
This art is supposed to promote "liberal values"? Do they realized it is in fact a backward ideology?
Or I miss something?

>people actually spent time and/or money on a degree worth less than literal dog shit
I'm just going to assume you're memeing because of that flag and give you the benefit of the doubt

black people. take responsibility.