Fuck John Oliver

HOLY SHIT! How could it be more obvious that this clown is shilling for Hillary?

The first 10 minutes of the show about Hillary was so full of shit it literally made me shake.

Looks like the Liberal media is following the same path as Fox News: Lies and deception

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI
youtu.be/6xNLLcS2Yx8
unblockyoutube.co.uk/permalink.php?url=d5D4zsG3n1yrwOe1CfU/GgpOMVqlAOKvGJhJyUWKE0/pnTW7gZ3dUwBkVKrS90UM/lL7Qz68us4gfOm+g5BLXg==
mtunnel.net/player.php?myvideoid=h1Lfd1aB9YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seth Myers is just as bad.

This faggot is completely irrelevant. Comedy Central posts most of the threads about him. Videos of Alex jones drinking a fucking glass of water get ten times the viewers that his highest rated show gets.

mfw there is no link.

I'm shaking for you OP

How shameful.
The party of that used to be reasonable is now the party of propaganda.

>Go to JewBook
>Search for Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
>OP video is their latest post
>Click play
>???
>Cringe to death

I'm honestly just really pissed he didn't mention the WA shooting. Sure when a gay nightclub gets shot up it gets national attention, but when some non-white shoots up a mall with a .22 (as opposed to a scary assault weapon) it gets nothing from him.

NO JUDY, WE ARE NOT HERE TO SHILL FOR HILLARY

Is he the pinnacle of smug liberalism?

Thanks for the free job, canadabro.

>having jewbook

These shows are not comedy or entertainment, they are far-left Televangelism.

lol they picked the worst human since
madoff literally 1000x worse than nixon,
the left is completely lost.

It's probably best he didn't mention it. He'd only use it as an excuse to shill for a ban on small guns too.

He's not on comedy central and doesn't work for them anymore . At least not on this show.

It's HBO

I agree with you, but it still hurts to see the troubles of my state underrepresented
>desu it probably would've been funny seeing them stretch the definition of assault weapon to it's limit

I would also want to remind you all that this clown (pic related) was doing a Okay job at reporting some corruption and good stuff years ago. He sold his soul to the devil and now is a Hipster clown. I can't even tolerate that garbage show for over a minute. Such lame jokes, and obvious shilling for the left.

Link for those interested

youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

>this election is so bad! omg the level of discourse has been so lowered
>clinton hiding state documents from a subpoena to cover up selling state favours is equal to trump using a bad word

needs a smuggy

>>clinton hiding state documents from a subpoena to cover up selling state favour

Kek. Watch the show and see how he doesn't even mention this.

>Go to JewBook

I was banned

I just got to

>here's all this evidence that hillary was corrupt
>lol gotcha, i just made up all of that
>look how gullible you are for believing me

can't get any lower. now I assume he's going to say all her scandals are made up because he made one up. without looking at the evidence.

This.

How are liberals this fucking stupid. They are like women, making decisions based primarily on their emotions towards issues.

the culture is very superficial and overly technical a lot of ways including thinking and analysis, meaning 2 mistakes, regardless of the quality of each individual mistake, are regarded as equally bad.

gets the neurons firing

more like "lol no laws are broken nothing to see here"

she did you fuck face lying under supeona is punishable

bill whittle does it better youtu.be/6xNLLcS2Yx8

Are there any points that he makes that are blatently false?

>the same path as Fox News: Lies and deception

Is Fox News really any worse than any other news?
Or are they just the target for left biased media to gang up on since they are the only right leaning media?

>it literally made me shake
Man the fuck up, it's just some asshole with a shitty show. Don't watch it.

His mouth looks like a black persons vagina in that screencap

i was referencing his "swiss transfer" joke which was really bizarre

>make up scandal and fake headlines with real newspapers to show to audience
>GOTCHA! that headline was fake

>The first 10 minutes of the show about Hillary was so full of shit it literally made me shake.
I'm so sorry you were triggered. Do you have a safe space to go to? Maybe you should sue him for emotional trauma.

Guys I lost my calendar in a tire fire. What year is it again?

Fuck him SO MUCH REEEEEEEE

>watching television
You only do this if you like enjoying your anger.
Fucking hell m8s this is basic.

>enjoying your anger.
That's half the reason I come to Cred Forums

>Oliver: Trump is bad!
>Audience: [roars in pants-pissing ear bleeding laughter]
Fuck these talk show cuckmedians

I come to be smug with all my friends on Cred Forums, watching all of Old Media implode in glorious gore.

He is such a bastard. He only presents two and then stops after his fake one.
Then obviously he makes hilary out in a good lught then moves onto Trump and tries to make him look like the scum of the earth

Well of course, that's the other half

One of his Trump scandals was about how Trump and son don't know what a blind trust is... ...except what Trump and Trump Jr say about blind trusts is right (in general - not sure about government requirements though). Seems like reaching when one of Trumps scandals hasn't even happened yet.

Schadenfreude is a hell of a drug, doubly so if the person or movement suffering had it coming for decades.

>Democrats a reasonable party
>supported slavery long after it had destroyed the south.
Yah, nah in fact I would assume if they are mostpopular America has become alot less rational

>reaching
Thats exactly what it is.

>this video not available in your country

Truly I am blessed by Kek himself

Slavery didnt distroy the south, the north did. Democrats used to be 'about the small person' as my grand parents would put it. But that was before abortion, over reaching union control, and give me dats became democrat heart and soul

>yes hillary is horrible b-but rasins!

absolute desperation

what the left doesnt seem to understand is that none of trump's "scandals" affect america or the american people whereas hillary's does. hillary's scandals are also way more severe.

Eh not only that but Hillary already ran, and lost to Obongo. It's literally like being offered 2 slices of pieces of pizza, saying "ugh, I hate pepperoni, I'll take the slice of cheese" and then 8 years later they go "OK well here's that stale piece of pizza you already turned down. Eat it or you are Hitler."

Fuck the DNC, Trumptime.

Specifically, it's called explanatory journalism

The left is scared and desperate as fuck OP, expect to see much more of this faggotry as this election cycle draws to a close. Don't let anything get you emotional enough to shake, that's some weak SJW shit.

Australian xenophobia pays off once more my fellow countryman.

IF I'M SUFFERING YOU'RE SUFFERING TOO YOU FUCKING KANGAROO
unblockyoutube.co.uk/permalink.php?url=d5D4zsG3n1yrwOe1CfU/GgpOMVqlAOKvGJhJyUWKE0/pnTW7gZ3dUwBkVKrS90UM/lL7Qz68us4gfOm+g5BLXg==

Her scandals and policy also affect the world. By killing Giddafi (and saddam) she created the migrant crisis and the power vacuum created isis and boko haram.

Colbert Report did get some chuckles out of me here and there... John Oliver is bland, boring and a broken record.

>How are liberals this fucking stupid.
Someone here posted a youtube video about the wall and I found this comment:

>Even accepting the argument that Clinton has done all these horrible things I'm still not seeing how that's a compelling argument in favor of electing someone who hasn't done even worse things only because he hasn't so far been given the opportunity.

Fucked up.

Why even watch that garbage?
Good luck with your life.

He got that part right. What a joke this election season is for the USA. Start to finish, a laugh riot.

I like how all of the liberal media keeps fucking avoiding the DNC Leaks as well, which ought to be a gigantic scandal. Not all of that involves Hillary directly, but some of the major leaks absolutely do.

Fuck off Yank I get enough whiny shitty poms in my cricket and history, don't need another one in my life.

That downplaying of the Clinton Foundation was pretty shady. "here's this swiss transfer thing!" so he can warm up to downplay the uranium deal. Didn't even touch the transfers from Africa, Saudi Arabia, or Haiti.

>obviously Trump is much worse!

I don't get this meme. They both lie all the time, but Clinton is likely responsible for instances of mass fraud, foreign collusion, manslaughter via negligence, lying under oath, and many other issues.

Trump's worst qualities is that he's a womanizer, ran some shady businesses, and did some weird shit with foundation money that doesn't even begin to compare with CF doings.

>in my cricket
is that what kiwis call their asses?

This election is the most important in decades, perhaps centuries if a Hillary presidency costs us Western Europe.

I can't believe there are people that exist that hate how gloriously chaotic it has been, its the death of a major dynasty, the possibility of two. The realignment of one party and the derailment of another, of fucking course its going to be anarchic and insane. It's a sign that the usual circus has been broken, and actual things of importance are occurring.

Would you have rather had a Bush v Clinton run?

There is no fucking way they can possibly spin it other than blaming muh russia. Which is hilarious because they aren't even denying calling Hispanics tacovoters.

One average read of /cfg/ gen is enough to make you want to publicly lynch all politicians in Western nations. Who HASN'T taken money at this point?

>it literally made me shake.

>This election is the most important in decades, perhaps centuries if a Hillary presidency costs us Western Europe.

But Clinton is for the empire, so more money will be going to Japan, Korea and Europe.
Trump is the one looking to withdraw from global politics, thus losing Europe for the cause. Especially if he will deal with Russia, which is in a conflict with the EU currently over Ukraine.

Dude politifact lmao

Weasel-man gunna weasel, man.

Hillary is Merkelclone and will applaud as Christian Europe disintegrates and dies under the banner of divisive diversity.

What about the blind trust thing?

Surely there will be conflicts of interest when Trump wins...

>Hillary e-mail scandals
>Clinton foundation
>Lol they're just tiny irritating things don't let them dissuade you from voting hillary :^)

>trump says his daughter is so pretty if she werent his daughter hed be dating her
>omg can you believe it how can you vote for a person like that vote hillary :^)

As soon as Trump is sworn in I want John Oliver purged from TV

By wedging the word "christian" in there, even though it isn't necessary, you are only alienating allies. Many of the supporters of your views are not christians, nor do they like religion in general.

>cites politifact

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Concur?

The fall of Christianity in Europe is not going to pave the way for some family guy meme utopian future.

The future of Europe is war, division and ultimately the destruction of history.

The Paris video is fucking unwatchable now.

>literally made me shake.
>doesnt know whos side 2015!!! is

kill yourself.

I hate him so much. I hope he tries fleeing back to the UK when Trump wins and drowns.

Doom and gloom fear mongering belongs even less than the christian bit.

How the fuck does he have a TV show with a face like that?
It's not like he has some obscure talent he just reads his lines in a British accent.

Cred Forums censorship
nope most people on pol would just strait up kill the cunts

That doesn't work for me. I used this:
mtunnel.net/player.php?myvideoid=h1Lfd1aB9YI

Is it riddled with viruses?

he lies and he is willing to do it smiling

Don't think so but I am a shitty iPhone user

no
I mean, he literally just told people to not vote for trump and to instead vote for hillary
like that's not even shilling that's just straight up ordering his audience what to do

HBO is owned by Time Warner who donate to Clinton

what a coincidence

Ive been tagged on fb by two different people to watch this lol.

Told a few people I support trump and every few days they tag me in something bashing trump as they just cant understand how I could prefer a "racist" over a criminal

If that's not a dictatorship I don't know what is mane

Obongo also ordered blacks to vote Hillary recently

The lefties can see their control crumbling before their eyes

It's a good move to be honest. If the MSM start addressing her scandals like this, no one can accuse them of covering them up anymore.

Everyone donates to Clinton, thats not an argument. Even fucking Algeria, Egypt, Russia, all donate to Clinton foundations. Every country and every company does.

>literally made me shake

This is the same retarded shit that millennial hipster leftists post on Twitter whenever Trump says something offensive.

That's why they're all coincidentally shilling for her

>it literally made me shake
Can we please stop saying this?

But he tells such funny jokes.

Nigger, even Trump donated to the Clinton foundation. It really isn't an argument you can bring up to link anyone to Hillary, since EVERYONE already donated to her, linked or not.

I wasn't talking about the Clinton Foundation, Time Warner donate to the DNC

You said donating to Clinton, not donating to the Democratic party. I think its easy to misunderstand you that way.
I am sure many companies and people donated based on Obama's good name alone, since he is still very popular.

Hes has to go back if im not mistaken

Because he's already doing it because he is part of the elite.

Lets see
>destablized North Africa and Middle east by killing Gaddafi and perpetrating isis.
>destabilized Europe with migrant crisis

Vs

>made germany great again
>got rid of the jew menace

Who am I supposed to like again?

>i felt i had to mention fox news for some reason

Weakleaf

>living satire on andy kaufman levels
Ha I guess he is funny

So why dosen't he mention how Hillary handled Haiti?
Really makes you think

That's the joke retard

>literally made me shake
close the window leaf the wind is blowing

SHOO, SHOO SLIMY LIMEY

Because undermining a poverty stricken country with your international money laundering scheme is pretty indefensible, better not to mention it and play stupid if it ever gets bought up.