WE HAVE LESS THAN 24 HOURS

WE HAVE LESS THAN 24 HOURS
IT BEGINS
youtube.com/watch?v=E7iAMeZDlgI

Other urls found in this thread:

countingdownto.com/countdown/first-presidential-debate-countdown-clock
itsalmo.st/#presidentialdebates
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
countingdownto.com/countdown/debate-countdown-clock-a7034469-56b6-44dc-8efa-6f9fbe50f536
thesun.co.uk/news/1853913/hillary-clinton-has-special-step-built-for-tonights-first-tv-debate-with-trump-because-shes-10-inches-shorter-than-him/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bout to fall asleep because i have been shitposting until i cant keep my eyes open. when i wake up there will be glory. see you when i wake up at like 5pm Cred Forums

>tfw have an 8 page paper due on wednesday
I won't have time to watch this live. I shouldn't have procrastinated so much ;_;

only 18 hours
hyped

inb4 morning kike shills for Hillary

and here you are on pol. you'll have time pal.

>18 hours

What?

countingdownto.com/countdown/first-presidential-debate-countdown-clock

is this timer inaccurate then?

What is the real time of the debate?

there is no way that bitch is gonna stand up there for 90 minutes straight without a problem. i will actually be astounded if she does. with all the stress she's under, all the shit that is so close to biting her ass hard, how almost the entire US hates her, even the ones voting for her. she is already unhealthy, has shown serious problems multiple times recently, and Trump is going to try and get take advantage and make her butt blasted to trigger her into a seizure

12 on west coast

>tfw it'll be on at 11am here and I'll be at work.

sleep well space cowboy

>countingdownto.com/countdown/first-presidential-debate-countdown-clock
third party website, they just fucked up something with timezones im assuming. they are at 9PM EST. 17 hrs and 49 minutes from now.

9pm eastern is when it starts
it's 3am currently 24-6=18

KEK, bless Trump.

>2x dubs

kek be upon you brothers!

The Superbowl of Bantz

censorship in that chat is running wild brother

>double double dubs

Shitpost with this app! Cheer Donald, boo Hillary! Real time graph so the liberals can see the Trump Train in action!

>Look up debate times
>Have a rent inspection
>Probably come between 9 am and 12 tomorrow
>Kinda Autist
>Some chad dickhead property manager

FUCK

I don't even get how Aussies can be autistic
>hey mate how ya goin
>good mate urself?
>good
inspection over

julian assange best aussie

agreed

captured our antagonist nature perfectly

Agent orange from my dad

Ya facken dickhed

when is the debate our time and where do i watch it

Stop trying to emulate Australia.

It's Canadian tier.

Delete this.

Like 9pm monday New york time

I think I might have a heart attack before the debates even start.

I am feeling the same kind of anxiety I felt when Brexit vote was coming closer.

You watch it on a livestream that will be posted on Cred Forums.

No one should be giving the media more views.

I get that exact same feeling... I hate it.

Are you fat?

yea

OP was here /\

Not as fat as you

hope i made u feel good u fat ass

now back to the topic
we need to do this for history

Are you high, Tyrone?

yea

dead by op rest in pieces

You don't want to miss this bros. Its gonna be historic. Butthurt levels will be biblical. I can barely sleep but I'm going to now so I don't miss a second. Praise kek. MAGA.

itsalmo.st/#presidentialdebates
Here youse go. Should be correct but keep in mind I'm on the other side of the fucking globe

>HILLARY HAS TO STAND ON A STOOL TO COMPETE WITH TRUMP

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>tfw you have to wage slave during the debate

FUCK

my sympathies user, here have a preview teaser

>Not posting this link
Very low energy. Sad!
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

thank you user

user you just save this board

There is MNF going on.

>she met with the prime minister of israel all part of the audition

they are not even hiding it anymore

Here you go.

countingdownto.com/countdown/debate-countdown-clock-a7034469-56b6-44dc-8efa-6f9fbe50f536

What begins and should I care?

The Debates And Its The End Times

The debates

Get hyped, son

NEET nigger

>I don't know if you call this technology, but I call it a miracle!
kek

It'll be fine lads, Trump got this. Clinton will attempt to beat him but he'll most likely win. Take a bear or two and enjoy the evening.
Also, check em double dubs murica poster

Trump is a schemer. People are already talking about how he is planning on throwing the first debate as a strategic decision.

This shit is going to be absolutely nerve wrecking.

OP doesn't know how to reply. Typical dumb ass Trump supporter.

>enjoy the evening
It's gonna be at 03:00 at night, where you live. What evening?

Night ruined. You american faggots better be worh it.

It will be around the evening for the American.
I usually don't listen to that stuff, yeah, Trump has been seen smiling next to Clinton, so what? He wants to win, both the debate and the presidential debate, and most likely he'll do his best. You need to relax, brother.

I am not talking about the stupid ''Trump is a plant'' conspiracy shit.

I am talking about this.
It's very likely that Trump would pull something like this. Trump is a schemer. He is playing 4D Hungry Hungry Hippos while everyone else is playing Duck Hunt on a dart board.

I legitimately can't understand anxious people.
Even if that is true, that just means this debate might not be so good, and he'll just destroy her later, as your pic described. And if it is not true, we all know he is a good debater. Both alternatives end positively for Trump, so enjoy the show.

There's a thing called test anxiety. Almost everyone who has gone to school knows exactly what test anxiety is.
It doesn't matter how prepared you are or how confident you are, when the test comes you're going to feel like a nervous wreck.

If Trump decides to throw the first debate, how will we even know he did it on purpose? We just won't know.
This shit is going to be scary.

School never used to make me anxious, except for some presentations we used to have to do in front of the class, but that anxiety eventually faded as I got used to it.

If Trump for some reason is worse than usual, and it appears like he was playing 6d Korean board games, we can guess it was fake, if not he'll learn to prepare better for the next debates, I have faith in him.

LMAO hillary is 5'4 and trump is 6'3 she requires a plank to even be tall enough to stand with trump.

do we really need a womanlet like this in the office? especially with all her health issues she'll just croke?

did she get her planks? I thought they were making a "fun sized" podium for her

May the best zionist win.

that's from the stream

ahh what its real?!
thesun.co.uk/news/1853913/hillary-clinton-has-special-step-built-for-tonights-first-tv-debate-with-trump-because-shes-10-inches-shorter-than-him/

Checking in! Starts at 11AM over here. This is history folks.

having Hillary elevated is a pretext to her poor performance, just wait and see, she'll claim to be disorientated as she always does, blame a physical incapacity for her failure to meet expectations

>4D Chess

lmao

I'll be watching, lets hope for a seizure