Freemasons

I'm thinking about seeking out a lodge and joining the Freemasons.

My Grandfather was a Grand Master, so I think I can get some kind of legacy join.

Are there any Freemasons on Cred Forums? What is Cred Forums's opinion on Freemasonry?

My grandad was pretty high up in the masons. My brother joined 2 years ago. New recruits spend most of their time at meetings serving wine to senior members while wearing a suit and white gloves. He hasn't really spoken much about it apart from that sounds pretty suit to me.

so basically your brother is a cuck to alpha grampas?

Sounds like a shitty deal to me

dont do it

tf does Cred Forums have to do with freemasonry you mean /x/

It is kabbalism.

Look at the compass, its a stylized 6 pointed star.

Tread carefully, necause there is literally no reason to join if you aren't a satanic kike. If you show any sign of starying from their doctrine, you will die, mysteriously.

You dont need to be legacy but have fun being everybodys bitch for 30 years

Freemasonry in NZ is fantastic. Very hard thing to admit to as an Australian.

>Look at the compass, its a stylized 6 pointed star.
No, the six pointed star/double triangle fills the need for that symbol.

kike puppets

are you down with lucifer worship?

Why?

>Freemasonry in NZ is fantastic. Very hard thing to admit to as an Australian.
How so?

>are you down with lucifer worship?
I couldn't find any reference to satanism in my research. I have my Grand Fathers original pledge books and everything. Nothing to do with Satan. From what I can tell, you don't even have to be religious to join.

Masons practice Segregation...

They want niggers around, but in separate but equal communities.

Faggots, the lot of them...

Bit more elitist than it is here, which is conducive to better lodges. The ANZMRC (Aus & NZ Masonic Research Conference) is like half Kiwi, too, so education and research/academia is more highly prized and practiced there. Quite a few Masonic Rosicrucian Colleges too, so you have more hardcore science and esoteric guys.

Freemasonry is shit. It's just an excuse for old farts to leave the house to get away from their wives and families for a little while. It's something you can do to get out of the house that isn't going to a bar so you don't look like an alcoholic. Just look for community meet-ups or something user, honestly. It's not worth it. It seems like a cool secret club but it's really nothing like it used to be. My dad was a mason, my dad's dad was a mason, etc.

t. Guy who comes from family with a long line in the Freemasons

Forgot,
>From what I can tell, you don't even have to be religious to join.
Yea, you actually do. And if you want to join most of the appendant bodies (Rosicrucians, Templars, A&AR, etc), you have to be Trinitarian Christian.

>They want niggers around
Not really. Most black lodges aren't recognised.

Of course you should, don't fall for the nationalism meme.
Every famous person that ever lived was a brother. Only if you're a disloyal and/or delusional cuck will they not accept you.

>don't fall for the nationalism meme.
No point joining if you're not a nationalist.

lucifer is different than satan.

Ah, but with patience and loyalty one day he can be that Grandpa.

Literally old fags ducking newfags in the ass while doing pointless rituals and going against the teachings of christ.

Neck yourself

>From what I can tell, you don't even have to be religious to join.
that might just be a NZ thing the one I went to in my state the guy made it very clear god above all then family then the brotherhood

I actually just began attending the weekly meetings a week ago (so I've been to one). I don't know any Masons so I have to help out in the kitchen and get to know them all for six months before I can petition to join.

It was alright. A bit like I expected it to be. I'm anti social and i thought this would help me make meaningful connections with people and maybe even get something out of this increasingly meaningless, nihilistic life I am living...

What are you talking about? The requirements for me were believing in any higher power and having no allegiances other than the brotherhood. Nations are merely fronts for dumb plebs. Most of them didn't even exist 200 years ago.

>going against
Most of the ceremonies are just Christian Rites in a different setting.

>I have to help out in the kitchen
Blimey, that's rough.

>Yea, you actually do. And if you want to join most of the appendant bodies (Rosicrucians, Templars, A&AR, etc), you have to be Trinitarian Christian.

The NZ one seems to imply you just need to believe in a 'supreme being', rather than any specific one.

What do you guys even do together what's the club for

spit on the cross they need to know they can trust you enough to initiate you into lucifer worship

they have gay orgies and summon baphomet.

maybe Cred Forums and /x/ should hold a summoning and ask baphomet what the masons are up to

>and having no allegiances other than the brotherhood.
You may have joined a fake lodge, bro. That's very much against Regular Freemasonry.

Yea, for the Craft. It's the appendant bodies (side degrees) which have the Christian requirement. Best thought of like the Craft (three degree + Mark Master + Holy Royal Arch) are the core series, and the appendant degrees are the Expanded Universe stories you can check out if you want.

>mfw no lodge near me

Freemason here.
Ask me anything.
Almost anything.

Do you suck cock

No.
Depending on the Lodge you join, we may not be fans of the gays.
Most of us don't care, though.

These two are the only ones that know something about freemasons. The rest are just /x/ tier posts.

But things differ from country to country

All Serbian and Austrian lodges agree on that brah. My family's been a member for generations. It's either a weird NZ thing or you got got.

supreme faggotry.

If you're not a member, how would you know?

What state?

>All Serbian and Austrian lodges agree on that brah
Not the [Austrian] ones i've been to. To not be a nationalist would be an anathema to Masonry. Sounds like your thing is French GO style, which is a real danger in those areas.

When I was little I used to go there with my grandpa. It was a small group of about 20 people smoking and talking about idk what. There were some kids there and I played with them at the time.

What exactly do the Freemasons do?

Michigan.

Social gatherings, charity works and a lot of stage theater/rituals for Initiation, Passing and Raising new members.

Maybe the thing is that Serbian nationalism is, in its essence, opposed to Freemasonry, so the two are incompatible.

Still, though, most of the brothers from Vienna are Austrian or German, so it doesn't really make sense.

Become a Templar.

BULLSHIT
Can't hide the secrets of the pyramids forever you Akhenaten fanboy.

Good place for networking?

Worship Moloch

Ah, so you guys have that neat education system. Or is that Illinois?

>so the two are incompatible.
Not really. I'm sure some Serbian nationalists think it is, but that's not how either system works.
>most of the brothers from Vienna are Austrian or German, so it doesn't really make sense.
I don't follow. They'd just be Austrian or German nationalists (though with the German ones, they might be Bavarian/Prussian/etc nationalists).

No.

>Akhenaten fanboy
Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I'll admit it helps, but if that is what you are going for, you'll be disappointed.

Depending on the Lodge you join, you could meet handymen, plumbers, a couple bankers, some lawyers and a lot of average blue collars. Maybe a minor politician depending on what city you're in.

Don't expect it to catapult you up the social ladder.

Maybe, we have a pretty good system here, but I don't know how things are in Illinois.

I just remember Robert Johnson on WCY mentioning something about it, but can't recall the specifics.

Been considering visiting my local lodge for a while now, but kept putting it off for "next week."

Sort of wondering if it's even something I should go for yet, seeing that I'm a student living in a dorm.

Might give you some trouble.

It's not like we demand mad dosh, but we like to know that you are financially stable and independent so the dues won't be a burden on you.

Lodges can always use young men, the Craft is aging fast. y Lodge has a lot of old and young guys, but most Lodges I visit can barely hold a meeting and are just old men.

Lmao you think you can just walk in there all willy nilly?

You have to be invited. Period. Unless they are hosting a community event there. Moreso, you have to ask a member if you can join then he must vouch for you.

If you walk in, your life will never be the same. What the fuck do you rhink a secret society is?

And no, they will not accept student. You have never done anything to gain that kind of social reputation.

Hope your memory is good. Alot of cowens here. Remember your first degree?

There is a lodge near my home.
I have been invited to join, but didn't take the offer.
Mainly because I stand on my own two feet, and don't want and I don't like corruption.
I have my friends, family and I make sure they are well cared for; I give time, energy and money.
Money is not a problem. I have a lot of money. And I give loads of it away. I can't take it with me to the grave.
I've left about 80% to my wife and kids. The rest for my sister.

I don't care anything for secret societies.

Time for your bi-quotidian mason white flag waving, goyim.

Remember, masons are just folksy alkies who own summer homes on lakes, not a blatant mafia that should be violently purged, Duterte-style.

Why did you do that?
Seriously?
Why?

It's like celebrating a primitive group who discovered a ship wreck and based their entire society on the worship of a misinterpretation of the function of the debris, then proclaiming themselves gods. Questionable if there's something wrong with that, other than wasting ones time.

>you have to be invited

You know nothing about joining a Lodge.

Most of the people who join get sent to us from the state website which matches you to a Lodge in your area.

At most, you can call and learn when we meeting so you can join us for dinner, but we've had people who found our times and came down unannounced to check us out.

Freemasons do not recruit. You will never be asked to join a Lodge, or at least you shouldn't.

Go for it. Would be worth finding out if your state has a university program. It means that they charge you far less for dues, and meetings are usually more convenient for a student schedule.

>You have to be invited.
To a real lodge? Naw, you can never be invited, and have to approach of your own volition.

>I don't care anything for secret societies.
You might like Freemasonry, then.

Mouth to ear state, eh?

What if you're a student but still work and are financially stable.

I chose to study in my late 20s after 7 years of military service, then 3 in IT. I'm now working through a BEng but also still do IT contracting to pay bills

My university is gigantic, and my local lodge has a dinner every week. I'll check it out this week since midterms just ended.
How should I dress?

I did word that wrong I meant to say you must ask a member and he will vet then invite you.

>posts to Cred Forums
>le most super sekrit society of all

How did you go from Akhenaten to cargo cults?

Semi-formal. Tidy jeans and a dress shirt should be fine. But when you join, you might need to get a dinner suit/tuxedo and bow tie.

No, he will vouch for you (if he has known you for the prerequisite time period). Only time invites happen is for the honourific degrees like Scarlet Cord.

The ancient egyptians were a cargo cult like culture who produced a leader that dabbled in monotheism. I don't have a point really, other than some secrets may not be worth keeping any longer.

I don't agree, but fair enough. I just like their style.

protestant kike cuck

Masons aren't all they're cracked up to be, they're just a club where old geezers hang out and have gay sex occasionally. Their rituals are based on paganism/Lucifer worship, and revolve around King Solomon (for this reason they're generally pro-Jewish). All the real creepy shit only happens when you get to high levels though.

When they initiate you, they'll blindfold you and dress you up in blue pajamas with one sandal. They'll then put a noose around your neck and point a sword at you and tell you to swear some oaths of loyalty.

ever hear of a rite of passage faggot

Why are some of you guys such /x/-conspiretards? Fucking kill yourselves

>When they initiate you, they'll blindfold you and dress you up in blue pajamas with one sandal. They'll then put a noose around your neck and point a sword at you and tell you to swear some oaths of loyalty.
Jeez, you almost make it sound silly when you put it like that.

Confirmed.

I inquired once and heard you have to be 21 to join. I'm around that age and intended to stop by my local lodge. What's the filtering process like? I have no criminal record and am agnostic.

Oh no, I forgot I'm not supposed to talk about Jah-Bul-On and Mah-Ha-Bone and all that masonic voodoo shit in public. It's a secret after all.

It is pretty silly, they also do plays of the killing of Hiram Abiff (the "widow's son" they talk about).

Aye, it's quite a profound experience. 2nd degree is the best, though. Especially the Scottish one including the Mark Master.

>being a willing pawn of the Jews

Kek. Going for the black lodge

The Judæo Masonic control structure is the real source behind multiculturalism and decline of the west.

Pawn how? What do you expect happens in Freemasonry which benefits Jews?

if u like fancy clothes and being servant of old faggots is ok for u.

Why are you such a blind faith moron these are massive secret institutions with many high level members including judges, police, politicians etc. It should be outlawed it's disgusting the way they look after each other and all of their lore is based on judaism.

you cant get a "legacy" join, but you can join just like anyone else

you want to learn Kung-Fu, you go to a Master and be his bitch for as long as you are his student, chances are you will never be as good as him

However, some day you will become a Master

I cant tell you what they are, but you will learn from the Masters too

>fancy clothes
Is that meant to be a bad thing?

>blind faith
It discourages that.
>It should be outlawed it's disgusting the way they look after each other
Friends should be outlawed? Corruption is illegal already.
>and all of their lore is based on Christianity.
FTFY. It just has a veneer of the Solomonic Tempe as an intro to Christianity.

>I cant tell you what they are, but you will learn from the Masters too
Is it because you don't know what they are?
I mean, if you want to learn Kung Fu, you have at least a basic idea of what kung fu actually is.
I've never been able to figure out what the fuck freemasons are supposedly masters of, other than perhaps bullshitting people into thinking they're masters of something.

Learning. And we don't claim to be masters.

Aussiefag herw. I enjoyed it in my time. I was about 19 when I joined and had a good time learning, listening to stories and helping vets and the elderly. I did leave due to having a very busy schedule plus a new child. Regret leaving but can go back any time. Will do it when the kids are grown up.

Looking to get into masonry and become a Templar. Will any lodge get me there or do I need to find certain lodges?

Should I tell them my grandfather was a master mason?

The way it works in America (depending on what state you're in), is that you join Freemasonry, and go through the three Craft degrees. Then you join a Holy Royal Arch chapter, and finish the Craft degrees. After that you can join Templar (if you're Christian) and go through those degrees, but most places recommend you join a Cryptic Council first, to bridge the gap between the first three degrees and Royal Arch.

Thanks ausiebro