Has world war 3 already started, its obvious the west is mad at russia right know...

has world war 3 already started, its obvious the west is mad at russia right know, russia is tryng to establish syria as a legitimate power their instead of the cia backed rebels, with the events in the past month are we fucked,
whatdoesitmean.com/index2123.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-ZWGpBBAo&feature=youtu.be
businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>has world war 3 already started
Yeah, you started it for sure when you bombed the SAA.

actually yahi agree that a dick move

>Russia
>global power/relevant

WHEN WILL THIS SHIT EVER END RUSSIA IS A DYING REGIONAL POWER SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS NONSENSE

Honestly can't wait till Vlad finally fucking dies, then we won't have to hear about him every 5 fucking seconds. World's biggest attention-seeker fuck me

>west

Can we have a different name for racists, bankers, lobbyists, old cold warriors, career NATOists, weapons contractors, etc?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-ZWGpBBAo&feature=youtu.be [

reminder world economy may collapse this week

He is wearing the headphones the wrong way! What's his problem? Is he retarded?

Are you retarded?

The Russians have 9500 nukes. That's more than all of NATO. They are allied with China, and their military is the 3rd most powerful in the world after the USA and China.

World War? No. Cold War? Already since years.

Generally situation in the world somewhat reminds of pre WW1 one, but i dont see a new big war starting yet.

STOP WITH THESE MEMES I CAN'T HANDLE IT

Stop right here, criminal scum

Pre-WW1 involved tension between GREAT POWERS.

You. Are. Not. A. Great. Power.
Anymore.

And the Chinese (Asian Jews) want their money so they're not dumb enough to get into a "confrontation" with the West, unlike your Manlet King.

Enjoy that stagnation ;)

i love putin, but the u.s does not give a fuck so its looking like ww3, lets not forget the south sea in china and china and russia being allies

Can Putinstan really afford to lose any of their young generation though?
I hear that demographic crisis is getting worse, probably why they've been burying so many gays.

Russia and China are not "allies".

Is Russian propaganda really having an effect on the West or is it just retards????

Everything in that country is getting worse. Esp. their economy. I really doubt they could even sustain a major war aside from bullying the post-soviet states.

look they have to be freindly their right next to each other if not shit can hit the fan any secwhy da fuck is the australian even in this discussison

look russia is has resources their money is fucked because of sanctions. also this propoganda too they dont hate gays its just many cultures with a past all together

>I hear
Muslim, please

Russian political theatre.

You need to read up on these two countries more.

World oil prices mostly fucked them, sanctions simply made it a bit worse

Why the fuck is a mart sharter even in this discussion?

Loyal anglobro bullshit fuck u

yes sanctions and oil prices fucked over the ruble, but the world is run by resources all of witch russia posses. russia is not wrong it has a practical matter, the truth is china is bigger than both countries as their currency is the dominant one. but allies are an important part as japan is allied with the west and russia whith china.

I'm sorry Vlad but the statistics really do speak for themselves, didn't your gov have to sack a load of midwives a while ago because there wasn't enough demand?

The only people actually breeding are the shitskins and minorities whose grandaddies you gulag'd, it's gonna be the tatar yoke all over again if you're not careful.

THEY
ARE
NOT
"ALLIED"

Holy shit

are you asian or abo?

>This Poppy

Now I know this is a cliche but can you read a fucking book? or a newspaper article? or perhaps cast your glance across an info-graphic?

Russia/China are about as natural as rivals come, long spare border filled with potential disputes, big competitors when it comes to resources and until recently ideology, historical nastiness.. You may as well suggest Paraguay and Bolivia team up.

so you hate russia

Seek help, Wayne. Please.

Remind 韦恩兰布赖特 is a bum liar parasitic people around him, especially the elderly. Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind on the rent for his cell phone before going home owner Wayne kicked out Lanbulaite. This guy also received many of his failed attempts to get psychological Wayne Lanbulaite straighten his life out of Wayne Lanbulaite lend more than $ 1000 and everyone comes into contact with the final 韦恩兰布赖特learn. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Wayne is back 后兰布赖特 financial devastation and handicapped people Wayne Lanbulaite can be traced back more than 20 years, he has experienced a long list. Wayne Lanbulaite also managed to tens of thousands of dollars INTENSIVE technically illiterate elderly people into the possible transfer of the project by the Indian outsourcing within a week has been undertaken.韦恩兰布赖特 hand, not even you can do. Wayne Lanbulaite incompetent and narcissistic, who is also willing to maintain relations with 韦恩兰布赖特 exceeded only person perfect storm a few months of alcoholism and methhead countryman with whom Wayne Rankin Bright enjoys gay debauchery period while seeking to include the use of stimulants out disreputable public bathroom "SLAM BAMS". But do not worry, 鲁尼兰布赖特 completely forgive myself every time so he was not gay.

What?

i agree what the fuck are you talking abought

>the west
Just the USA user. The rest of the world is on to your lying cheating bullshit. I'm seriously starting to believe Russia actually dindu nuffin and it's all US falseflagging with the retarded way they're handling this.

i also think russia may be right but you have to remember our goverment is beyond any human, their a fucking entety unto itself. they dont give a fuck

>right know
>know
Stopped reading

Yes I am butthurt

Neither, but I'm guessing that you're brain damaged ;)

Finally, someone with an education.

No, I just hate hearing about them on Cred Forums every fucking day.

I saw like 6 threads about Russia at once not so long ago.

holy frejoles what a read.

fuckit, I'm going innawoods

oi cunt shut the fuck up we've got fuck all military might. Fuckin 30,000 people in our entire forces and you're poking the bear and tiger with a stick. Shut the fuck up

let's burn planet

> tfw gonna make alliance with Russia and watch european NATOcucks get btfo, because Washington forced them to fight russians

Let's partition some peasants Ivan. It'll be like the good old times.

Putin needs to hold his shit for the next months, he can assassinate loretta lynch if he needs to blow off some steam.

Once Trump is elected, America will give no fucks about Russia killing as many Muslims as possible.

Only a global genocide of all Muslims can save the civilized world.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Aussies ignore this fellow, he's an assblasted cockhole that ran away from Ukraine after his family got BTFO by based Putin.

>tfw East German
>learned Russian in school
I'd be the first to switch sides

Thanks I recently lost this. Reading it makes my hair stand on end. You got part two?

Well I'm definitely not fighting for the EUSSR.

Putin pls airdrop AKs and VSS, we can be the moderate rebels.

I can already smell the burning kebabs in the Rhineland.

Sorry. I don't. I'm by the way looking for the one by Leader where he explains Ukraine. Do you have that one? In the end of it he draws a parallel between Disraeli being appointed PM of the Zulus and the US.

uhhh russia has been an allie with the US since ww2 why would the US go to war against russia?

Didnt obama visit there like a hundred times?

Good muslim - dead muslim

>every one high official corruptioner has a property in western countries
>every one high official corruptioner has a fat bank account in the western banks
>every one high official corruptioner's kids living and study at western schools/univetsities
>army in deep shit
>military enginery prodaction in deep shit
>army supplies production in even more deep shit
>ww3
k3k

yah dude good post that was great fucking read, were all fucked. fuck no wonder millenials cant get a fucking job fucking immigrants

> muh corrupt politicians

welcome to the world, you little cucked faggot

What does it mean?

it means were both fucked

Not really, US still has some generals with more than 2 brain cells to rub together.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

You really have to reign in your dumbfuck senators/politicians though, they're so stupid it hurts.

but butthurt obama

Don't think I've ever seen that one. The other one I had in mind was RE Syria and the US AWACS systems being deployed there. Which I just found.

Neat! Thanks.

Russia needs to Hong out until trump gets in, then together they will erase Isis in a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

Actually, their military is more powerful than China. They are 2nd. More planes, more warships, more nukes and most importantly their military has been tested time and again. China just conquered Tibet in the last 50 years. They spend most of their defence budget on internal security.

>russia is tryng to establish syria as a legitimate power
Daily reminder that Russian Federation is a 3rd world country with average mothly sallary of 200-300$, HIV epidemic and immigration crisis. And still, Moscow is the No1 city in the world by the number or billionaires in it.