Is Earth flat?

Do you think that Earth is flat Cred Forums? I mean, people used to believe it flat all the time, but then the universities said it isn't. Who is correct?

youtube.com/watch?v=0-jdVt1qTWs

The earth is actually flat if youre looking at it on a screen

People who believe in this flat earth bullshit suffer from severe autism. Same with people who believe in God.

Are you sure it isn't flat in real time, too??

are you one of those crazy round earth people? kek what a noob

that was pretty pathetic even for you Aus. Don't be mad, I'm sure you'll outshitpost Canada one day.

Jesus said it was flat and I support Jesus

so with a flat earth model explain how the arctic in the winter never sees the sun for weeks

>Roundies getting fucking butt blasted

I would be annoyed too if I was fed lies my whole life.

And a tip to you as well good sir

No...he didnt

Go watch vids on the flat earth most of what you need to know is explained. Think about this though why haven't we been back to the moon. Because they wouldn't be able to fake it this time. Why can't anyone go Antarctica. I mean it's the longest lasting modern treaty. Why haven't the starts changed since we're zooming though the universe at unimaginable speeds. Why does Obama constantly reference flat earthers. Why has nasa lied about their pictures of space and earth. All of their pictures are photoshopped and it's been proven. They even write sex in the clouds on one of the pictures.

I think if the earth were flat, it would be covered up exactly as it would be now, because the existence of such a world is unacceptable to the atheist, because such a case would be implicative of God's existence, so, I don't know.

sure it's flat. Peoples who says another are fucking stupid.

Hahah jesus, its time u wake up man. Why would only earth be flat? Havent u ever been in a high building or airplane? Or the nasa live feed?

Do you have a cell phone? Could you use it to call Russia if you wanted?

Protip: radio waves can't travel through thousands of miles of rock.

What do you mean we cant go to antartica? People have been there

No.

either an ignorant fucktard or a shill meant to tire everyone out

in any case, not worth responding to, let it slide

>religious and thinks the earth is flat
Do you people actually think for yourself? Get out of your basement, u need to wake up

Yet you do because there is mot much more forfilling in life for you than to be stubborn about cases that have been proven

Explain me why.
Or did you just get scared hearing the truth?

Don't think you're replying to the right guy...

yeah on a self guided tour that barely takes you from the shore. It's illegal to just take your own boat there.

Look at flight paths ffs, you can see planes going "around the corner" and your theory is debunked

If the earth is flat why can't I see over the horizon?

> Illegal

Yeah right and who is stopping you, trained seals? CIA whales? Come on dude.

Id go there if I had the money, but its nothing but snow and some icy rocks.

Another one of these arguments. It's been proven that you would need to be higher than a mountain or a building to actually see curvature. And it's also proven that the planes windows are curved.

judging from this picture, shouldnt the arctic circle be the hottest place in the world, also why is it night for 6 months there every winter.
if the earth is a disc how thick is it, and is it just floating through space or something else completely

25 days from South Africa to Brazil in 75 foot boat. At about 10 knots. Fourteen years ago. It was fun. It was real. It was going west.

Go back to school.

Ah fuck I misread your post, I'm sorry

NASA live feed is fake. They disabled comments because people were telling the truth. Also one of the moon rocks Neil Armstrong brought back to earth was looked at by someone who shouldn't have been studying it and they found out it was petrified wood. Go look that up.

Kek

I'm a flat earther but I really don't want to be. It's fucking dreadful. I originally started off as one of those people who mindlessly made fun but then I got some doubt in my mind and started doing research. Then I tried debunking it and watching debunk videos and such. When I finally broke out the echo chamber and cognitive dissonance and was convinced by the evidence I became more depressed and I can't enjoy things anymore because I see all this indoctrination everywhere.

I feel like fucking Alex Jones. I miss being bluepilled this fucking sucks. Anyways even if the earth is flat I still wager the odds of this existence being a simulation is still quite high. Anyways some flat earth memes can be top shitposting like pic related. I wanna be a normie again tho.

Flight paths prove our point. Planes turn off gps nav for us to follow them when they fly in the Southern Hemisphere which if they were on would show that the paths wouldn't work on a globe

Give me sources of that, and no conspiracy sites. But do you also believe mars is flat?

> Get weatherballoon
> Attach cam
> Up up and way
> Watch foolish theory being debunked

Or

> Watch flight paths
> See planes going "around the corner"
> Foolish theory being debunked

Huh???

>Twilight zone ayy lmao bait

I don't feel like searching for references right now so you'll have to do that if you really feel like it. But I don't believe planets are what we are told they are. I don't even believe in space.

It's flat and all the proof to claim otherwise is fake.

There's a reason why NASA's funding has been cut every year; it's a hoax.

Flight paths prove our point
And weather balloons have been up and still haven't disporven us

First of all, since when did they disable the comments?
And u are only believing conspiracy sites. Most people didnt study shit who make content for these sites.

I want evidence of this theory. My evidence is seeing planes literally going "around the corner"

Your evidence is..?

CIA whales. Yes.

Make a small investment into a weatherballoon and good cam for the sake of your general happiness

I don't understand how people can believe life can be a simulation unless they don't have consciousness.

That's just aliens lol

answer my question and ill answer yours. How in a flat earth model can you explain the north pole being without sun for weeks.

They disabled them when flat earthers were btfoing them to much. You don't need to know much to spot the deception. Photoshop is prevalent in their photos and we've discovered them

How do they prove your theory?

There are YT videos where you can follow a balloon going up.

if you look at a ship sailing away, you can see the cuvature

>Most people didnt study shit who make content for these sites.

you, for example

look, you little turd, your beginner "arguments" have been destroyed for years now, these are the arguments that only two kinds of people use: shills and people who literally don't know anything about flat earth and i mean ANYTHING

you let everyone know that you're not even aware that theory literally changes the paradigm, not only makes a ball flat in your existing theory - which makes it clear that you literally have no clue about the debate

now fuck off

HELLO!!!
Flat Earther people???? Did ya miss this post?

I've climbed a 14000 foot mountain and yes the curvature is visible....

If it is flat it sure as hell doesn't look like OP image.