Americans & golf

Why do you love this "sport" so much? Like cricket, yachting or equestrian shit, it is an upper class thing. Stop trying to be one of them, it is really humiliating to see how much of the middle and working class try their hardest in the West to emulate the rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxPvBCK-SHY
youtube.com/watch?v=uI6-dcpsQ-s&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off. I like mini golf.

Even poor Americans are more upper class than your cesspool of a country.

>t. wealthy American

>Letting 'class' get in the way of sports

Fuck off liberal scum

>Croatia lecturing others about "upper class" activities
Shouldn't you be worried about stepping on a landmine on your way to the market?

It costs $30 for 5 hours of entertainment, cuck off

I don't play golf, but why is it humiliating to emulate those you would be? Are you proud and obstinate in your wretchedness?

That's all pretty middle class here.

its more of a social sport retard, I go out with close friends have some beers and and smack the fuck outta some golf balls. Also its the one sport where you play yourself, theres no refs, theres no one trying to defend you, its up to you and only you to make a good shot, it takes skill to be great at.

Your definition of upper class doesn't exist here.

I struggle to believe only the rich in the US own horses or use boats.

It deprives you of dignity. Now, it doesn't mean you shouldn't strive for upper social mobility, but these things don't do anything except show the level of desperation Americans have in their pursuit of higher status.

If Bill Gates said smearing shit all over yourself is a sign of wealth and that is how wealthy people should behave 10 million burgers would start doing it that instant.

One or the other if you're middle class usually. They're all heavily correlated to higher income.

>emulate the rich.
That is a problem here. Many people I know worship money and live paycheck to paycheck with no idea of saving money. I am the opposite. Upper class? No. More like a way to enjoy the finer things.
Yachting, equestrian is an upper class thing for sure, those people are typically from old money. I live in the South and self-made rich people only play golf, the "old money" families are the ones with lifetime connections to country clubs etc.
He does have a point. Some sports are naturally more upper class. I couldn't imagine a gangbanger enjoying golf or sailing.

Wtf cunt cricket isnt upper class

>$200 clubs, one time price
>$30 green fees
>upper class
GTFO with your bullshit. Nogs on welfare spend more on Jordans than I do on golf.

>Sailing
>Upper class

U wot m8?
I bet you think sailing is all about sipping champagne while you laugh about peasants.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxPvBCK-SHY

You can get into it for literally nothing (by crewing on someone else's keelboat) or for about $2k (by buying your own dinghy).

-t sailor on a 33' keelboat with $0 total spent

>If Bill Gates said smearing shit all over yourself is a sign of wealth and that is how wealthy people should behave 10 million burgers would start doing it that instant.

Just the googles, even the Mexicans would be smart enough to know better.

>be super rich elite
>spend time hitting golf ball through windmill and through chompy alligators throat out his tail to hole in one

>sail dinghies since childhood down south
>move up to Washington for college
>everyone here is always either a good 5 degrees lower than they could be on the upwind or else can't work up boat speed to save their lives
>nobody ever contests the spot I want on the starting line

Feels good man.

There are only 3 sports. Mountaineering, bullfighting and motorsports. All the rest are merely games.

It isnt a sport either though.

fuck off you cousin fucking faggots. golf is the gentleman sport something you know nothing about. go back to freezing in the snow bitch

>903333333

>If Bill Gates said smearing shit all over yourself is a sign of wealth and that is how wealthy people should behave 10 million burgers would start doing it that instant.

nope Americans would call him a privileged asshole. You foreigners on the other hand would be lining up to get shitted on if it meant you were doing what Americans are doing. look at your clothes faggot and look at the music you listen to i bet its all in english not your shit language. no one from your country has ever done anything that could compare to bill gates rubbing shit on himself

Because unlike you they can afford it.

>Cricket
You do realise that other that is poo in loos national sport, right?

these are not sports you fucking faggot.
>Mountaineering
you mean walking up a steep hill? ohhhhhh wow very sporty.
>bullfighting
literally only happens in 3rd world shit holes so thats no sport.
>motor-sports

are you retarded??

t. Costa Noustatos

golfing on horseback is for the rich you ignorant class categorizing fuck.

r8 my b8 pls?

It's fun with friends, it's hard so its fun to watch everyone do horribly, and a hot broad drives around and hands out liquor.

youtube.com/watch?v=uI6-dcpsQ-s&spfreload=10

t. American who never read hemmingway.