MADE IN CHINA

here's to your nationalist president Cred Forums - LOL!

I kekd

Trump is fucked for the debates tomorrow

Are you two lost?

I wouldn't worry, no one has ever been charged with manslaughter or murder for debating someone to death.

>Business does what is most profitable
OH SHIT TRUMP BTFO YOU SURE SHOWED HIM

If the previous presidents didn't sell out to exporting labor to shitholes like Mexico and China, he'd have no reason to do business there. He's just maximizing his profit like every other sane businessman.

I agree, Hillary will be fine

>hurrdurr let's end trade with China and bring jobs back here
I see contradiction here, which one is it?

>doing business with China
Vs.
>doing business with Iran, Russia, Saudi Arabia

MAKE THE CHOICE

wow,

so he's willing to go against his own interests to make america great again?

that's exactly who i want as president

So you agree with free trade and immigration then because it maximizes business profits?

You just got blown the fuck out

>end trade

Immigration maximizes profits for guys like Zuckerberg, Soros, Siemens

And they don't give a fuck about you.
Sage

for large corporations,sure

not for the average american citizen

which trump has been arguing the entire fucking time

retard

From someone who works on Trumps campaign staff...

"We have been feeding the Media with the narrative they want, if you really think Trump is dumb enough not to be practicing then you believe everything the Media tells you, and they do everything the Government tells them to do.

Trump is not only going to be focusing on his Issues, but he will be exposing a lot of the Issues that Hillary has tried to avoid, and when she avoids them again tomorrow night, the American public will see right through her.

Don't count Trump out yet, we have the leader of Reagan's debate staff behind us, and he believes Trump will perform better than Reagan did.

America is ready for the Change that Obama promised and didn't deliver."

TLDR: Trump has a trick up his Sleeve and Hillary is about to be Stumped.

Wow very consistent system of governing you have there.

Wtf does that even mean lol. Your post doesn't make any sense

Also worth noting, he said "Trump is going to confront Hillary on the Foreign Policy issues that everyone wants the answers to. She lied to the families of the Victims, and to the America public. We will give the rope, she will either hang herself or continue with the Lie. In either situation it's a win for us."

Oh boy, time to make you respond to my post again.
Hey, you're a faggot

"Huh WHAAA Ermaguuurd You cannot be seriously"

Your argument

Aren't you going to bump this thread, OP?
Quality posts

So you don't have an argument then?

(((Trump))) is supposedly a nationalist yet he hires illegals and makes his products overseas

Wow really makes you think

All of you fuckers are retarded. As a Trump supporter, yes, he has contradicted himself by saying he wants to end the outsourcing of labor to places like China because it's cheap. I'm not going to deny it. No candidate is perfect. However, contradicting yourself in a matter of business is not the same as lying to the country about illegally sending emails from an unsecured server and then illegally deleting those emails before anybody found out. It's not as bad as failing to protect Americans under attack in Libya when you knew what was going to happen. It's not as bad as continuously lying to the public about your health and physical ability to be president. It's not as bad as perpetually saying that you support feminism when you receive donations from countries that not only treat their women like dogs, but also have serious connections to 9/11. Is Trump perfect? No, no president is. But goddammit, if Trump becomes my new president, by the grace of Kek, America will enter a new golden age. HAIL TRUMP! PRAISE KEK!

>and he believes Trump will perform better than Reagan did.

If he actually said that, damn.

silk comes from Asia
why would a silk tie not come from Asia?

even a really nice silk tie wouldn't be made in America
it would be from Italy or something

so whats the big deal?

Reminder that most the things Trump says would be right at home with Theodore Roosevelt. You have to be a fucking idiot to hate Trump,

Have to stay competitive in todays market, anyone with any business acumen understands this.

>>As a Trump supporter, yes, he has contradicted himself by saying he wants to end the outsourcing of labor to places like China because it's cheap.

this is false though.

he wants to change the conditions that make it so that outsourcing to china is reasonably possible, not get everyone to just stop doing it because they're great people.

he's a businessman and he operates in an environment where outsourcing to china is the smart decision and necessary.

he made an exception for his hats because the symbolism was more important than the money. `````````````````````````````

bait bait how does this affect his capacity to be president? (pro tip it doesn't)

now destruction of evidence and obstructionism of justice, now that is a disqualifying attribute if ever I saw one

this. Also saged fucking shill

Be the change you wish to see

>this. Also saged fucking shill
this x 10000

>silk comes from Asia

It's pretty safe to assume Trump silk is comes from a nylon factory and no worms were harmed in it's production.

It shows that he talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk

It shows that he is smart

I understand that he wants to change the conditions so companies won't have to outsource, but then why is he getting mad at companies like Ford that have outsourced their jobs? That was the other week that he got pissed at them for moving some of their jobs to Mexico even though he has some of his manufacturing done in China. Surely, Ford is just doing what he does? Listen, I don't wanna argue with a fellow Trump supporter. Come 2017, Trump will be in the process of assuring Americans that American companies will keep their jobs in America.

This meme is old.

You should feel bad.

yeah! lets keep saging this thread even though we don't know what sage means.

low energy refutation of the point. sad!

>trying to flip the script
the man's an international business tycoon, no fucking shit he had stuff made in china

No American factories left. All we make is meth and empty burger wrappers.

>no shit he made stuff in China
>but I'm voting for him because of immigration, trade deals, and job outsourcing

literally the same business practices you praise him for are the ones you turn around and support him against as political practices

make up your mind

Get some new/better material, faggot.

You're a moron if you actually believe that.

>1 post by this ID

way to reason your points like an adult

One post doesn't make me wrong. This is old material, and not at all significant. Faggot.

>100% silk
>mad in China
I would be dubious of any 100% silk garments made anywhere but eastern Asia.

Ok and he hires illegals at his hotels for part time employment

This. He did contradict himself, but it's a non-issue.

Trump always produced in China/Mexico and never in US, because it was cheaper.

If you believe for a second he's a "patriot" you're fucking retarded. Everybody knows that.

You forgot to mention that the practices he is praised for are not going to be viable until he can make them so.

clinton and her handlers the waltons are the only manchurian candidates in this race op...

empror xi is definately betting on hillary for the win

90% of Cred Forums doesn't know that, that much is evident

or about 50% of Cred Forums is shills, which 90% of the remaining 50% of Cred Forums doesn't know

already made up, like 99% of the electorate at this point

you can get snarky all you want, it changes nothing

There is no contradiction my mongoloid friend.

If a communist buys an iphone, does that make him a hypocrite ?

Trump is just using the system to help himself get ahead, which is his purpose as a businessman.
If he changes the system as president there will be no reason for him to outsource, since nobody will be outsourcing and he won't have to outsource in order to compete.

its some kind of plant my fellow little brown man

It means fuck off thread

> Greek understanding of economics and business

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
TRUMP HAS BEEN OUTSOURCING TO REMAIN COMPETETIVE?
AND YOU BE SAIYIN
TRUMP WANTS TO INTRODUCE IMPORT TARRIFS TO CLOSE THAT LOOPHOLE IF HE BECOMES PRESIDENT?

Wow really makes me think.

Go to home Depot and find something made in the usa. Even our fucking flags are made in china.

So every time someone types 'sage' the thread is pruned?

He has begun that
All his official hats are made in America

First: almost no clothing is made in the USA. We buy clothing from countries that intentionally race to the bottom of wages. We didn't force them to enslave their population.

Second: No one can compete with the US unless they use their people to cheaply make goods by artificially deflating raw goods prices.

Third: this only applies to non unique goods like cars, clothing, electronics, toys. Obviously the US isn't going to start farming bananas or mine rare earths.

Trump is just right on too many things to believe.

You guys are Economic illiterates. No wonder your politicians let your economy get trashed by the Germans.

This thread is right out of Rules for Radicals folks. Abandon ship.

>First, I is organized my thoughts in a list to look educated
>Second, they are still stupid.. no one can compete with America unless they somehow compete with America.
>Third, they aren't my thoughts anyway.

Good. Just shows Trump respects a country with a big, fat wall.

>Hecho en china
Sounds like it was made in MEXICO desu

>Using an old meme that has been debunked since it first appeared

>calls me "low energy"

(((You)))