dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

youtube.com/watch?v=N36Ya2zvPZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
ca.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=ABX#symbol=ABX;range=1d
youtube.com/watch?v=aSO9OFJNMBA
youtube.com/watch?v=lNlYBNTCBG8
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/deutsche-bank-slumps-to-fresh-record-low-on-capital-concerns
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-24/merkel-rules-out-assistance-for-deutsche-bank-focus-reports
discord.gg/pmyYbjA
seekingalpha.com/news/3210678-deutsche-bank-slumps-capital-concerns
youtube.com/watch?v=tuWuNeDe4F8
bloomberg.com/quote/BMPS:IM
finance.yahoo.com/quote/DBK.DE/?p=DBK.DE
youtube.com/watch?v=KBIAeWb0Wbg
shephardmedia.com/news/landwarfareintl/mrv-p-bid-invites-coming-soon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have this thread every night

i want it to happen too, but it's not happening

holy shit it's really happening this time

10,910 -0,500 -4,38%

holy fuck

TUMBLING
DOWN

That was expected, given the reports Merkel won't bail them out.

By the power of Kek, crash this entire thing down!

is the happening finally here? I've been waiting so long for it.

Unlikely as the DB is holding alot of EU debt.

Woah, wait, but what about that "too big to fail" mantra that I keep hearing?

they're literally too big to bail out

Good luck bailing out an institution exposed to more than $50 trillion in derivatives.

By the powers of chaos, I command this bank to fail

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

thread theme pop open a few beers gents china isbecoming the world currency and we will be a 3rd world shit hole by the 30th

But I thought Greece had to fail first. Then Germany could fail.

Does this mean Greece has failed? Or that Germany can fail on its own?

Fucking finally. Is it really happening this time? I wasted several nights last week hoping for a habbening but all I got was blue balls.

SHADILAY
>SHADILAY
SHADILAY
>SHADILAY
SHADILAY
>SHADILAY
SHADILAY
>SHADILAY
SHADILAY

>in gold miners

Feeling pretty comfy right now. I'm probably going to be rich.

everything is red except tasi. I wonder who is behind this.

>several nights waiting for happening
Mate, I've been waiting for a happening since 2012. My balls are ready to explode.

germany is the bulls eye the European economy the dbk is the biggest bank europe has prettysure

In what ways has Greece corrected itself?

All that's happened is they turned certain loses into derivatives on physical assests like buildings and all the historical places of interest.

Then they spent every penny of it again.

Also: six million refugees are now making waypoint camp all across their borders. That's not cheap.

Down 5% already

I hate this thread so much. Let me explain something to you.
The graph, however bad it looks, is pretty much meaningless right now. The bank will sell 30% of its shares at a discount, like they did years ago, and the bank will stay afloat for a few more years until they can be bailed out.
The only thing that is stopping this bank from being bailed out by taxpayers money is the EU. Who is the defacto leader of the EU? Germany.

As much as I want to see the world collapse, it is not going to happen yet. However, the European people will turn incredibly anti-EU if the EU do pass the law that allows Deutsche Bank to be bailed out by the taxpayers.

Gold stocks tend to fall with the market you know. If there's a sudden drop, the dollar will rally.

you do know the world economy will crash by the 30th right, china becomes the new world currency.

So, now is the time to buy DB?

You better believe they will bail out or the EU is fucking done and we get close to civil war in some european countries.

IS THIS IT?
IS THIS THE HAPPENING OF OUR TIMES?
OH GOD I DON'T KNOW IF I'M READY FOR THIS.

I've been no fap since shemitah. I am blue balled brah.

so what does it mean to us gentiles

The contagion is going to be too massive. Other European banks are going to fall like dominos if DB goes down like what happened in 2008, it's going to take everything with it.

Doesn't stop a legit bank run, they'd have to infuse it with a bail out to stop it.

some /biz/pol/ predicted all this when he was telling us how to profit off of Brexit... this was a continuation.. he mentioned deutsche bank being shit, and the european central bank buying junk corporate bonds... fuck i wish i saved his post.

but they LITERALLY can't, there's no such amount of money, it's like you get to extinguish your house by covering it in money, but then there is no more money left.

it's endgame, swissbro. it's game over for the jewish banks. they kicked the can down the road so far, there's nothing they can do now.

>the dollar

Do you know anything about finance?

Crashes spike the price of Gold, which spikes the price of gold miners.

ca.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=ABX#symbol=ABX;range=1d

Here. Look at 2008 and 2011. Spikes in price. There's many other such examples.

sma 200 crossed sma 50

this a sell signal for algorithmic traders

I loved these august threads.

Having said that, nothing will ever beat the glory of seeing the CAC shed 11% within a single trading session post-Brexit

10,790 -0,620 -5,43%

UNDER $10.80
>UNDER $10.80
UNDER $10.80
>UNDER $10.80
UNDER $10.80
>UNDER $10.80
UNDER $10.80
>UNDER $10.80

> there's no such amount of money

Money can be made. Someone just decides that now DB needs this amount of money to be bailed out.

OR they declare Jubilee via Land War?

They've already imported the invading troops right into the heart of Berlin.

>it keeps fucking falling

WAKE ME UP

What happened over the weekend that has investors so spooked?

The DB fine is not final, with what Merkel said its likely to fall more.
Yep, if this shir goes up in flames expect the gold/silver price to surge.
Who knows, they will try to save it, even if it means going after private savings or turning on the printing press.

Either way Im planning on buying some precious metals.

OPEC meeting
Presidential bullshit

Or perhaps investors know that a net loss of 6 billion dollars isn't a good thing

Buy Bitcoin

Many said that at 09/27/16 will be the big crash.
Maybe its true, maybe not, who knows?

But if Deutsche Bank crashes, we're all fucked. Believe it or not. Then WW3 is in its final stage.

>DEUTSCHE BANK IS BELLOW 11
elul 29 soon

Bitcoin is worthless when noone can afford to run a computer.

DROPPED BELOWED $10.70
>DROPPED BELOWED $10.70
DROPPED BELOWED $10.70
>DROPPED BELOWED $10.70
DROPPED BELOWED $10.70
>DROPPED BELOWED $10.70
DROPPED BELOWED $10.70
>DROPPED BELOWED $10.70

IT'S FUCKING HABBENING GUISE FUGG

HOLY SHIT -6% 10.68 EURO

IT'S FUCKING OVER GOYIM

RUN

PANIC STATIONS

it's habibi!
This is ogre!
Krauts are down
Krauts are down
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL

HABIBI!!!

I think Germany learnt how bad of an idea that one was in the 1920s.

Mate, listening to Marc Faber isn't going to make you Marc Faber.

Looking at the graph you gave me, Gold goes crashing down October 2008 which is literally when the financial crisis is fucking everything up. Then it starts spikes back up when they bail everything out. Gold mining stocks are also much more volatile so spikes up are down are much larger. A better example would be the GLD ETF, which does the same thing.

Also these are Gold Mining -companies- we are talking about here, they are leveraged with debt. Especially Barrick which I have been following too.

You should check out what the DXY (dollar index) did during 2008.

oy vey

So what is it about a low stock price that means the bank is close to collapse? Doesn't it just mean shareholders see it as a low value investment?

10,680 -0,730 -6,40%

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHA! ITS REALLY HAPPENING GUYS

I don't care. I don't use them.

confirmed

> 10.7
ITS HAPPENING

it needs to go down below 10

>10.670 -0.740 ( -6.57%)

Glad we left

Kek wills it

Do they have a "circuit breaker" and if so, when does it trip? Already down ~6.5% today

MY SIDES

Nothing is going to happen you slav nigger. You retards have this thread everyday and yet nothing happens.

RIP Europe

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW
YOUR ALL FAGGOTS
BUT YOUR COOL FAGGOTS
HOLD ME Cred Forums I'M NOT READY TO DIE

If it goes below 10 today that's it. Mass sell off, everything crashes. It'll be the true happening we're expecting

Shares are what the company uses to finance itself. When shareholders start packing their bags, others follow.

They see the current price as overvalued so they sell. That's all there is to it.

Toasting in epic bread

Include me in the glorious screen cap please

>UK votes to leave EU
>Trump wins the presidency
>Deutchsebank collapes, triggering a domino effect which eventually destroys the EU in its entirety
2016 is truly the greatest year yet.

>the bank is buying its own stock back

oyvey

what do you think will happen globally?

Why is 10,70 so magical margin of habbening after it drops below it?

WHo cares. I dont own stocks and I don't use that bank.

Youre still in it and will be for atleast another 2 years lel.

Am I right in saying that if DB goes then all the Eurozone goes, because DB holds all those wavering banks up, and this will eventually ripple to America and they will have a crisis too?

We're all fucked aren't we?

Remember 2008 and the "too big to fail" meme?

Yeah, it's that again except bigger and more important. Shit's about to get real, user. It will start in Europe this time but it will spread all over the world.

What? Gold went up in 2008....and rapidly started appreciating as economic fears increased. Along with gold miner stocks.

>implying europe's biggest finance center wouldn't take a hit if the biggest european bank goes down

WHo cares. When all the house prices fell really low the last time, its a good time to buy houses.

Yes. It's glorious isn't it?

>Does not see that even America would be in chaos if Deutsche Bank fails
Kek be with you user

>left
You are still in it. You are just in the process of leaving, which will take a year or two.

The eurozone is fucked. UK.inc is all gravy. We just unfurl the sails and hoist anchor.

Mass selling off of pretty much everything I think. The DOW that everyone jerks off over could drop by more that 1000 in one day if (((they))) let it. But this is only that start if it happens. It's fucked either way.

yep if the bank doesnt buy its own stock to prevent collapse the last 3-6 threads, we will see shit. But for now the jews are jewing themselves

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT ALL MEAN?

OH SHIT OH SHIT

It's all behavioral
the number doesn't matter, it's how the holders react to it

Oh, it will affect both the old country and America just on a smaller scale. It will be wonderful to watch the EU come tumbling down. Nationalism is coming back, brother.

A fire rises.

So what we.can bail them out if shit is starting to hit the fan you fucking kraut

Trump debate.

kek will this...

That means simply that a fucking bread costs then like $50,000

>he doesn't own stocks
do you want to be poor? equities are the easiest way to wealth.

Why are there no threads on /biz/ about this? I can't see anything in the catalogue. I'm scared guys. Luckily 100% of all my money in stocks is invested in gold.

ITS HAPPENING DUBS

It initially went down WITH the market, but went BACK UP when the bailout happened and people started to fear stocks.

When a crash happens, there's a flight to the dollar which has happened in pretty much every crash. Gold tends to pick up after every crash however.

I'm 40% gold 60% dollar atm. I'm waiting for the initial deflationary collapse before I buy gold. Gold will become much higher.

Plz let this house of cards ducking fall

I AM AN ANALYST AND JUST GOT A PANICKED CALL FROM MY BOSS

THIS IS THE REAL ONE

>dub dubs
I'll allow it.

What's the trigger point in percentage where the market shuts for Germany or does Germany not have that feature?

YARRR SHE BLOWS

FFFFFFF

OH GOD THE DUBS WILLS IT TO BE, PRAISE KEK

It means that (((they))) have decided it's time to step it up and move on to the european war phase of (((their))) plan.

if the european economy crashes, then the caliphate will rise?

W-why is the Deutsche Bank doing so bad ;_____;?

The German market (DAX) is only down by 1.5%.
It won't happen unless it goes up to 8%.

Too many bitcoin shills on there
Bitcoin is 90% in chinese hands.

WHERE IS THE PROOF LEAF

FUCKK -5-38% WTFFF

THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

Lol. 99% of stocks are literally gambling.

WEIMAR
E
I
M
A
R

America-san, are you baka?
What do you want to bail out when the whole finance system of the world gets fucked by that?

Thank you medkit for replying to a leaf. What's going on over there with the URRE shilling? I just started browsing and I'm so confused.

I asked that myself. We call it a "circuit breaker" in the US. I'm not familiar with the foreign markets so I don't know but surely they'll cease trading if it hits a certain mark.

ahoy m80 arrrrr

youtube.com/watch?v=aSO9OFJNMBA

The Cyprus bank crisis resulting in looting private bank acounts with more than, what was it, $100,000 in them? Basically, there was a lower limit, and every penny above that limit went towards the bailout.

I assume anyone with that sort of money has already invested it elsewhere, so... now what? Lower that looting limit?

Make it happen and MAGA

PRAISE KEK

see

this will give a trump victory before the debate tomorrow...

witness

Karma for your shitty country, stop destroying Europe for third time, I have nothing but pure hate for you

I'm not failing, merely a hiccup

You better invest in me Goyim

dammit this one is better

youtube.com/watch?v=lNlYBNTCBG8

Who cares if you care?
Fuck off

> WHAT HAPPENS IF IT GOES UNDER 10?
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT GOES UNDER 10?

Personally I think it's about time the UK financial sector took a hit, just to show how fragile a service based economy is. The outrage will be delicious. Hopefully the Tory government will fall apart and we can come up with something more palatable whilst we go about revitalising our manufacturing base. Severn barrier when?

>not holding a diversified portfolio
Wew lad
hold 80% stocks, 20% bonds and invest at least 10% of your income and you will get rich. it will happen sooner if you invest more. that's how most first generation rich got there.

If they're gambling when why do positive investor releases result in higher share prices?

Gambling is truly random, if a share pays a dividend of a certain amount then the share price will go up or decline to reflect that cash flow being an acceptable yield given the degree of risk associated with the stock

I expect the happening we've been waiting for. Only if (((they)) let it happen

LETS FIND OUT LAD

-5.65%@10.77

IT'S A TUMBLIN' LADS.

We had a uranium stocks shill saying it was the safest stock in the world a while back, now we're just making fun of him lel

CRASH AND BURN IT ALL DOWN

It says it's at 12.75 for me. Whats going on??

its 6.71 use this

the eurozone will die

What currency are you using?

Oh okay that makes a lot of sense. Super funny now. Thanks. So is Switzerland still on a gold standard? Or do you guys use the Euro?

you're looking at the wrong Deutsche Bank... type in DBKD in dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

There's systemic risk and company risk. The systemic part is pure gambling and all companies have systemic risk.

I'm a bitcoin shill for 5 years now

You're looking at the DOW traded DB shares, look at the German market which is trading sub 11.

what does this even mean? no one cares about a dutch bank

oh boy oh boy oh boy, please fucking finally be it so this sham can end.

looking at the Dollar, not Euro price

Russia is throwing a spanner in the works. With (((their))) failure to secure the Qatari gas pipeline through Aleppo province in Syria and the continuing military defeats of the Saudis (((they))) have decided to move from the proxy war phase to triggering the conflict proper.

Thanks, looks like I was looking at the NYSE price, not the german market's price.

We have our own currency, and no the gold standard would be insane.

no one cares about you either, Austria

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/deutsche-bank-slumps-to-fresh-record-low-on-capital-concerns

RECORD LOW

reminder noone is this retarded to buy this should be a shit sell off (((the bank))) is possibly buying its own stock to make a balance. its practically suicide to buy at this point.

Interesting. So you scared at all about this stuff? I heard that every citizen in CH is required to have a gun, so that must be nice.

>mom and dad have dozens of gold bars in the safe

So is the Syria war about enabling an Arabic oil pipeline to Europe?

> austria
> pizza education

>Aleppo

What is Aleppo?

HABBENING O SHIT CRASH THIS THING DOWN

ON BARRICADES COMRADES!!!!

That and removing an enemy to Israel, an ally to Russia and Iran + a regime that wont accept the (((bank)))

Merkel burns all bridges (this is the reason why we soon see single digits on DB)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-24/merkel-rules-out-assistance-for-deutsche-bank-focus-reports

>Looking at the flag
Oh, that makes sense!

Lel Id shill it too if I didnt sell at 1k, it was the most obvious bubble ever.
Many neckbeards lost mums hard earned fiver.
Everyone in europe and possibly the world gets fucked. Eurozone is the worlds 2nd biggest market.

Partly. It's also about muscling Russia and Iran out of the energy market.

DB fails, Trump wins, 7777

No way!

Is norway even a country?
lol
how much does a nor way?

Was crashing the EU part of her plan?

IT'S FUCKING FALLING OOF A CLIFF IT'S BEAR STEARNS/LEHMAN ALL OVER AGAIN

>swamp nigger fails to comprehend the meme

it's not going to happen all in one night

Praise kek

I'm not smart Cred Forums. I don't understand what is going on.

Well fug :DD we're all gonna get fucked. Gonna be worse than 2008?

May people be safe from this.

all banks are crashing is this the big bubble burst....

i did not take all my money out of the bank before they freeze all accounts.

REEEEEEEEE

If the EU bailed out DB, I'd be able to buy a house in the south of France free-and-clear for a couple grand.

>Brasi don't gets the sarcasm

All you need to know is it's happening again. Praise Kek.

HOLY KEK

THE GERMAN BANK IS CRASHING THIS WILL CRASH LOADS OF WORLD ECONOMIES

Yeah, but this is achieved through allowing Saudi penisula states to connect with Europe, right?

nothing

Canada will be fine though, right?

HOW WILL WE PAY FOR THE REFUGEES IF IT CRASHES?????????????????????

The lights normally flash in a different way. Today they're flashing in a bad way.

So does anyone have a plan? Where will Cred Forumslacks go to survive? We should stick together.

see

You can just hear the EU falling apart right now.

It's a good thing the UK was smart and fucking left.

Actually will take this advice serious. Any tips for a conservative investor?

I'm sorry

I wonder if this is being done to get a bailout from the UK before it completely severs ties with the EU.

We could be seeing Germany Jewing folks.

Thank you friend.

Welcome to the tremendous foresight of liberal politicians.

>implying that Canada will be fine if the US, with whom Canada trades 70% of everything it has with, goes under too
Wew lad. I'd get your PAL and an SKS and a couple thousand rounds.

Nope, they're still here
if crash comes this year they're in deep trouble

Not happening

please kek let the happening come so i can be free from this mass media wagecuck shithole of society

NEARLY 7% MINUS, ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

NO IT WILL NOT, EVERY ECONOMY ESPECIALLY WESTERN ONES WILL CRASH. THIS WILL MAKE 2008 LOOK LIKE NOTHING

No, she is just really stupid when it comes on economics. Or Immigration... she gets title of worst politician after this. Stasi bitch burns them all.

Financial crisis, liquidity problems and unenploymet to follow.

This combined with multiculturalism can easily trigger a civil war in places like Sweden, Germany and France. The idiots are all ready out and burning cars now and that is when they get government gibs, when the gibs stops flowing they will burn more and when the credit stops flowing the Swede will be laid of work and will have enough free time to react against the chaos.

Same thing in all multicultural countries really.

DB is at 666

JPMORGAN CHASE BETTER NOT CRASH MY MONEY IS IN THERE..........

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this shall be a glorious upset of the status quo
praise kek and his glorious chaos

I've been saving 10% for awhile, but not investing. Should I straight into an IRA with it or through other means?

come join us discuss merkel haggy anus discord.gg/pmyYbjA

Do they "pin" permanently fixed magazines like the SKS, too? Or is that just for detachable magazines?

Look at that volume

Does this mean that Russia is no longer losing the wallet-off with Germany? Maybe the embargo can be lifted soon.

your pizza geography map has failed your pasta brains

Guys do remember all the posts about economy crashing september the 27th?

Its not so funny now, is it?

Or simply cockblocking them from selling their shit.

wtf happened?

But why?

They pin everything. EVERYTHING. But luckily they're super easy to unpin. Unluckily, if you unpin your mags you can face up to 10 years in prison. So I'm gonna wait till SHTF to unpin.

Why would the petrodollar crash now, when we are getting good at fracking and there are no rogue arabs trying to be all independent and free, selling oil in other currencies?
In the last 30 years every time the petrodollar was in trouble, the american navy shipped planes and dudes on the spot to save it, and its at its best now, just having been saved recently.

Even if this isn't the happening, invest in bullets and sturdy firearms comrades. It has to fail soon.

Yes...still not sure if bullshit or not

If you believe buy uvxy

They clearly have information that we don't. They know something.

Bummer. An SKS would be a fine rifle for SHTF situations even if you could only have five rounds.

i hope it crashes. so tired of my 9 to 5 job. i want to be NEET and buy starving little girls with moldy bread.

canada owns more of the worlds mining than they have any right to

I assume they are mining real materials under the ground, you will be more than fine

Germany is dependent on Russian oil to a huge extent. We cannot simply "not buy".

Look at those Trips

and check mine

Kek wills it

Finally a Swedecuck that reallises the near future.

Here, have the gif.

>10.71
It's fine, we're all fine, this is okay...

Saved

seekingalpha.com/news/3210678-deutsche-bank-slumps-capital-concerns

Hmm

>buying paper assets
You best be joking

(((They))) are dumping their positions

Apocalypse world doesn't have NEETbucks but you can set up a comfy commune and eat crops while shooting people trying to steal your supplies.

Cash out
Bro down

No, Germany is American puppet state.

Euros, please report in for my curiosity.

Assuming DB actually crashes this Western World with no survivors, what's your gameplan? How do you survive from here on out?
Will you become [spoiler]refugees[/spoiler]?

Thread theme

A s t h e t i c

youtube.com/watch?v=tuWuNeDe4F8

>WHERE IS THE PROOF LEAF
>44

I realized years ago.

I ain't even mad anymore.

Kek.

>Germany is dependent
No. You just earn fuckin mountain if money from gas trading in EU,
Dont be pussy you are in one boat with us Gans

I thought that Merkel is a lapdog of the financial industry. She agreed on assistance for banks 2008, why is she cockblocking them now?

That's why I got 3 of them haha. I could either have gotten a mini-14, or 3 SKSs and 4,000 rounds of 7.62. Guess which one I chose? And every single person I know I've managed to convince to get their gun licenses and SKSs. I'm gonna be the sole reason they skyrocket in Canada.
I've got a nice little bit of stock in an off-shore gold mining op. If you want in, here's the symbol, GRR.V (TSX).
>pic related, I bought in at the lowest point

USA is moving shop from Germany to Poland, since Germany is too pacifist, green energy, and trying to be independent and relevant.

It aint going down today guys. Not unless someone shorts the fuck out of it.

>if
of

They will be glad they took in the refugees because after the crash refugee body parts will give the Germans something to eat.

The GDP of the entire eurozone is somewhere in between €6-7 trillion.

DB is exposed to derivatives with a value of approximately €65 trillion.

The EU trying to bail them out is like trying to revive a blue whale with chest compressions and mouth-to-mouth.

Oh vey! it's anuddah shoah

We do? We have a trade deficit with you.

Only answer is innawoods

Are we really? Poland is based as hell.

I wish based Korwin was American.

>SOCIALISM KILLS!

(((someone))) will

Unless you got some debate news ? Your country's a shitty place on earth. Fuck off really fuck you.

I like broad index funds. find some with low costs and automatically invest at least 10% of your income. that way you are always increasing your principal. reinvest dividends.

iras are good. that's where I started. vanguard is a good choice. fidelity has some low cost funds as well. read the millionaire next door, or look up the bogleheads wiki. time in the market is more important than when you invest, don't bother with market timing.

We too,. Thanks to Merkel.
After Franc Walter will defeat her everything will be good again.,

My life savings are in a bank and I don't own anything and I live in the capital city. Ha ha :D

Poland is useless country, Americans need to control only Germany to control whole Europe.

I own 2 SKSs myself. Might pick up another just for fun. They're cheap so I don't feel bad when I'm running around on the farm with it, you know? You can beat them up and they still work plus if it gets fucked up you can just buy another for a song. I actually like shooting SKSs more than AKs but AKs are more badass.

I bought a crate of Mosins back in the day, too. Still have several I've never fired.

Is 10.3 bad? When the fuck is it really happening? Can everyone just ignore this and then everything's just ok because it's not headline news?

How can a bank stay afloat when it's stock is priced at 0.19 euros?

bloomberg.com/quote/BMPS:IM

So can you explain how Germany is supposedly profiting from buying your oil?

>it's another 'Cred Forums overreacts to stock market fluctuation' thread

Stocks go up, stocks go down, it's not happening. If there was any major concern for the economy, the EU would have stepped in by now.

"Exposure to derivatives"

I'm glad other people are waking up to this too.

BTW if the market does or doesn't collapse, it will be part of the plan to destroy our currencies and replace it with an IMF basket currency.

So it's either happening, or it's the next step toward the happening.

Gee, i wonder who could be behind such change...

>Either way Im planning on buying some precious metals.
Did that in December. I'm 50% in gold and 50% net short.

Can I make some money from this happening?

I remember some Krauts saying it will not go bellow 11

lel

So everyone could buy this bank for 19000 euro?

lmao, merkel is redpilled as fuck. She saw the rising degeneracy of the us and eu and knew that something drastic had to be done to get peoples heads out of the sand.
>Floods europe of refugees and terrorists
>a tremendous plague on society
>shows the craziness of far left
>crashes bank
>can now rebuild society

>so what does it mean to us gentiles

Poland is going to get it up the ass, as they tend to do when the big boys are squabbling

>I actually like shooting SKSs more than AKs but AKs are more badass.
I wish I knew that feeling Ameribro. :( I'm gonna go to sleep now, but I'll pray for you man. I hope your country gets through this. I hope our world gets through this.

Thank you for carrying the torch m8.

Market close?

Likewise brother. We're all going to make it through.

Yes.
Remember, don't jump on the index stocks, go for the companies that make shit.

euro markets close in approx 7 hours from now

May be you buy it and resell it? May be you dont know something?

I went a took a shower. Are (((they))) stopping it? It seems to be rebounding

So does this mean Germans will go Nazimode again now that the Neo-Weimar Republik ist kaput?

Yes. Calls on 5D range. Go in for another few percent and ride the vega wave all the way to delta.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're not going to have a whole lot of fucking choice in a shooting war. That's where this is headed now.

International elite forced all banks to be sold with lowering credit ranking and forced financial crisis, only to be fixed when you sold the bank. Now that Deutsche bank is the only bank that remains in government ownership, now international bankers will crush it and force it to be sold, then the plan of EU is complete, all banks are finally privatized and owned by international bankers.

thats not how it works

That Germany is dead burger

No I mean the 5.28 mark isn't moving for me did they shut it down

Will the Germans trigger the next Great Depression???? Can a next Fascist state arise from its ashes? Guess the future is bright indeed

>record lows
>market fluctuation
Okay.

if anything happens they will be bailouted by the tax payers. fuck off, its not happening, stop spreading false information.

Yeah, I did not know it, so I asked you.

So does that mean that our interests align with yours and contradict those of the US?

>broad index funds
Thank you, i have been using a simulator and enjoying the thrill of shorting Oil (did a shorted 250k for a 50k profit on UWTI, ended up losing it because of retardation). So im experimenting with risk as we speak. I like the volatile stock because im autistic as fuck when it comes to numbers and graphs but im still new.

Never tried these before and considering IRL i do not want to think too hard about markets and just focus on work, it sounds like a fairly safe thing (just read on it).

Curious about options trading but i just cant wrap my mind around them. Feels a lot like horse race gambling

meme magic has gotten stronger since last year

I copied OP links from your threads. Glad to see you here. May you create new thread, I should go to home from work and buy some beer for maximum /comfy/ level.

single digits and its 2008 all over again

We have a trade deficit with Russia, due to buying their oil.

Make your own militia and sell protection

No, it isn't anyone got an advanced chart with 100 and 200 day moving average?

Proof that you're an analyst.

as i understand it germany will be fine, they rely on smaller private banking. its placers like usa and uk that will be fucked over hard

Women don't have foresight, or introspection. Ya dingus.

It's been in slow gradual decline all year, the fact its reached record low was expected, not news

This is a result of Germany's deflation crisis, not a bank crisis

Holy shit, you just made me realize that Germany won't even exist a couple years from now. It will be absorbed by the surrounding countries so they can no longer fuck up the world.

What is this?
The 4th ? 5th> 100th? thread on this "failing bank"

Get a grip, its not failing!

But you sell this oil and gas to over EU countries. You have a defficit with us( everybody has it) but you a have a proficit with over countries,

Understand?

Looks like it has been hovering around -6%

finance.yahoo.com/quote/DBK.DE/?p=DBK.DE

But 2008 crisis never ended :o

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

GET IN HERE

A 65 trillion bailout?

Shit if the dollar fails also, wtf do I invest in now? How do I even buy Gold bars?

I'm a stupid fucking inbred. Can anyone explain these low number to me ?

You guys ever notice when the US president changes theres a severe happening that affects global markets for a decade or so?

Bushes 911
Obamas GFC
Trump/Clintons EuroBTFO

It's going to be much worse than that. This is 1929 tier, maybe even worse.

>haven't bought the rest of the silver I was hoping to get
>slow ass bitcoin wallet taking forever to download the block-chain

I left it too late lads. It's all ogre for me

It is almost like boom and bust cycles work on a ten year cycle.

best get comfy lad. it isn't even november yet

2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6

It was written in repeating (satanic) digits for all true followers to see.

Praise kek !

Please let it be. I want everyone in this country to know what it feels like to be hungry and desperate and hopefully that will be enough to go after the ones insulated from the collapse.

what a simplistic view...

yeah brah markets just operate like clockwork they dont react to events !!! broeconomics

Kein Fan der Partei aber das Video ist gut

youtube.com/watch?v=KBIAeWb0Wbg

Food, lead, and liquor if the dollar goes.

New Hitler when ?

This time I'm joining the SS, unlike my cucks grandparents.

Let's get 'SELLING DBKD' trending on Twitter.

Germany destroys Europe again

How many times have I seen a thread where the Goytchland bank is crashing?

Look an economic collapse is coming just not til at least after November and not starting in the irrelevant tolerant caliphate of Goytchland. Only something like USA or China economy falling will trigger the collapse

>dat Pepe pic tho
kekekekek

fak, I hope you're wrong, dude

those fuckers will just flea to New Zealand

Idk, but
There IS a steady downward trend between threads
Also, if brics weren't there, I'm sure this charade can be kept up for decades, but now i'm not so sure anymore

Along with what the other burgerbro said you should consider investing in some defense company.

If there's anything that's been constant throughout the history of our species, it's that war is never ending and makes big bucks.

Pro tip: shephardmedia.com/news/landwarfareintl/mrv-p-bid-invites-coming-soon/

someone TL;DR

Yeah, we would take a hit in the best case scenario, unfortunately when DB collapses UK citizens private bank accounts will probably be debited as part of the EU wide bail in

What are your game plans?

How should we manage our finances as this unfolds?

I'm not too bright, please help

You are stupid if you believe this is not relevant

German bank crashing soon, it cannot hold itself much longer. This will be much worse than 2008