DOOMPAUL VS ASSANGE

youtube.com/watch?v=ORnzZLmOatg

Ron Paul asks Julian Assange why he risks it all exposing corrupt governments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGfzHNXgqD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn, Assange might be actual liberal but I have respect for him

He's idealist. Pure ideology.

I think he is. But he doesn't like the Clintons because they want to get rid of him. (destroy him)

>Assange
>Any political label fits him

LOL no. That meme died when liberals who used to sing his praises started insulting him and calling him a rapist when he started exposing Obama and Hillary. If anything the fact that both conservatives and liberals hate him kind of proves his view on authoritative governments and the danger of an oligarchy.

>decisions based on fantasy (ideology)
>Iraq war... the result of a world we didn't live in.
Same goes for the USA for the French's involvement of aiding Washington was, apart from settling a score, purely ideological.

they look so similar, never noticed it before
even have the same nose

Here's the longer version...They talk about pearl harbor type events etc..
youtube.com/watch?v=qGfzHNXgqD0

Except Ron has no lips.

Rhetoric, always more rhetoric.

same goes for britain in their attempt to subjugate the colonists was, apart from settling a score, purely ideological

what year is this recording from

>same nose

The have we discovered the tribe of the anti-jew?

gold is not rhetoric

and it will never be 400 dollars an ounce again

that was the price when ron paul wrote that book

sounds like it pays to be rhetorical?

Britain? Settling a score? The French truly had a score to settle with the British and their ideology was one sparked by the Enlightenment (Locke specifically). What ideology did the British pretend to?

hmm, all aussies have it too

He is a liberal, but a liberal in the classical sense. The "liberals" you see now are so extreme, they don't resemble anything of what they initially stood for. As long as assange is doing this to follow his philosophy, and not doing this for a foreign motivation, he's a good guy

Just you being flippant eh? Any way, you missed my point completely. I'm trying to drive home the idea that decisions based on ideology don't always fail.

He's so far to the Left that he called Sweden a militaristic government.

That said he's honest about mainstream liberals, not hypocritical in calling out the Bushes and the Obamas, the Rumsfelds and the Clinton's, and he caught on to various (((establishment climbers))).

This. I'm a classical liberal, but it isn't coming back in style anytime soon.

Modern liberal scum need to be purged first, before they purge us.

I get it.
But yeah...Nowadays , whenever i hear "liberal" , i think cancerous ideology.

Is assange cucked like all sweden?

???

No, he's the most high energy Swede there is
not like that's hard but Assange is fine

Hes Australian you fuckwits.

Tell me about the shipment and I’ll order the troops to pick you up as a prisoner instead of a corpse.

>he's such a high energy Swede that he isn't even Swedish

the best kind desu

He's the Straya, next-level bantmaster.

WAKE ME UP

I just became scared of becoming old.

Goodnight.

Almost fooled me

Lock her up!

Ron Paul warms my soul. I'll never forgive you Amerifats for letting him slip by.

Based Assange.

Don't blame ME!

He was the only one. Sucks that he got shafted.

He didn't try to sell his campaign on hate or fear, he sold it on the happiness and prosperity that could be attained. We only had that one shot, and America fucked up.

>He didn't try to sell his campaign on hate or fear,
That was his mistake. Nothing is as persuasive as fear.

He is the last white man to have sex with a Swedish woman. He's in it to win it

I think the real problem is that people are afraid and unwilling to be responsible for themselves hence why they mostly think Ron Paul was a lunatic.

>I think the real problem is that people are afraid and unwilling to be responsible for themselves
I mean, if you go in expecting people to acknowledge that they should be responsible for themselves it's obvious you're not going to convince many people. Just look at the popularity of victim culture. You have to play around that

>he sold it on the happiness and prosperity that could be attained

literally dudeweed-tier

he's kind of a romatinc liberal, pretty far from the current neoliberal world