Goes on episode in Vietnam of all places, not somewhere in the US

>goes on episode in Vietnam of all places, not somewhere in the US
What did he mean by this?

THICC

He thinks if he goes somewhere where no one has ever heard of him that they might respect him a little bit. Little does he know they hate niggers over there.

They want to promote ties with 3rd world Indian level GDP per capita communist Vietnam so they can further maintain amicable ties with all of China's neighbors to contain them. Thought it was obvious.

Is that Anthony Bourdain?

Why the fuck is Anthony Bourdain such a lefty? Has he truly never left the punk phase of his life? Or has he deliberately ramped up the libtardation now that he's working for CNN?

I really like the guy otherwise but every time he lets his political opinions shine through it stings.

>Vietnam fucking shit in charge of having good posture

look at that fucking mark tape on the floor
every single fucking thing in that room is fake

no blacks around, so he could relax

Thats just legitimately how every room in vietnam looks. Its great but also a shithole.

He always criticizes liberals so I always considered him a conservative. I guess today everyone has to be one or the other so it's hard to pinpoint someone that doesn't lean too hard either way. I think his life experiences have made him pro-immigration because behind every restaurant is a horde of illegals. He's probably against government intervention and pro free market because he's against foie gras bans.

The guy literally goes to other countries to eats testicles

>Being this culturally unaware
Maybe you should leave Big Mexico and actually travel the world

TPP

She looks nice.

You made my fucking night user

What's going on? Is he feeling up her back?

I think she really wants to bang him

This. Vietnam is one of the 12.

Get used to seeing "made in Vietnam" if the TPP is enacted.

Or you might see a family of them move in right across the street from you. Fucking Obama.

Oh damn I was just so focused on his arm. I wish she looked and moved around at me like that

>Vietnam episode
>it ain't me starts playing