Be a Scientist

>be a Scientist
>Work at CERN
>create a black hole
>muh guns are the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=BXzugu39pKM

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/heres-what-a-nuclear-bomb-detonating-in-space-looks-like/
nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/stories/nasa-knows/what-is-a-black-hole-k4.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/mosquitoes-kill-more-humans-human-murderers-do-180951272/?no-ist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've thought the same thing.

Did you know that the US government launched a nuke into space?
Some scientists thought it would tear the ozone layer apart. We did it anyway. It caused electrical outages along the entire eastern seaboard. Heated the ocean and killed a shitload of wildlife
nerdist.com/heres-what-a-nuclear-bomb-detonating-in-space-looks-like/

Not to mention the radiation is still hovering in the exosphere. We weren't completely shielded from the radiation of the blast. Every human during the time was thought to be affected by the gamma radiation in one way or another.

A black hole is a relatively object with an extremely high amount of mass. The particles CERN works with don't have much mass at all. They can create mini-blackholes, sure, but some physicists already theorize that space is filled with microscopic blackholes.

>what is hawking radiation

Those black holes can't last more than a few microseconds. They basically "evaporate".

Don't ruin my fantasy user. Also [ citations ] please.

are black holes covered by the second amendment?

nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/k-4/stories/nasa-knows/what-is-a-black-hole-k4.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_black_hole

Don't mean to ruin your fantasy. Don't even look at these links, they're written by Jews. Enjoy your day dreams, friend.

Your fantasy is getting spaghettified?

Thanks for the links user.

>11,000 gun deaths per year
>700,000 abortions per year

yeah, guns kill too many people

I think every American is entitled to a free black hole

badselfeater much?

Don't black holes need mass to function though?

I don't know what a tiny ass black hole with no mass would even do. Don't they also die out quickly if they have no mass? I'm not really sure how a black hole stays in a stable state like that for so long.

Gonna have to say that I feel like they shouldn't be. Hawking Radiation isn't going to save us every time...

Black holes shrink by emitting hawking radiation
Tiny black holes collapse in microseconds because they expand all their mass to radiation nearly insantly

That would fucking suck, reeeee you science niggers quit fucking with shit.

Don't forget about Mosquito's

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/mosquitoes-kill-more-humans-human-murderers-do-180951272/?no-ist

There's three problems with the whole "black hole from CERN is gonna swallow the Earth"

a) black holes arent actually created in CERN
b) even if they were, they would be too small to swallow any significant matter even if they survived to last thousands of years
3) they wont, they'd be so small and tiny (literally subatomic) that they'd evaporate in the fraction of a second

(((CERN))) is going to use black holes to go back in time and prevent Trump from winning and create a dystopian future with no white people

>Millions of deaths by natural causes a year
Let's ban god.