Oliver finally covered a few Hillary scandals

Oliver finally covered a few Hillary scandals.
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Lfd1aB9YI

But he seems to have a weird speech impediment where he's incapable of saying "election fraud."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3z7KKoXSLQ
law.cornell.edu/wex/public_figure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY THE FUCK DOES CURRENT YEAR MAN NOT LET ME WATCH HIS VIDEOS

nigger proxfree
someone really needs to make a lmntfy

wow I love john oliver now
he's proven to me that coverage is very even-handed and objective

This is the most unbiased video on the candidates scandals I have seen.

I support hillary now.

mmmm puffy labia

CTR spotted, try harder

He is just saying that to the Bernie supporters that hate Clinton.
>hey look she is really bad, but anyone can make mistakes, don't we?
>her opponent is literally monster
>you don't really have a choice, it is either hillary or holocaust 2.0

Annon...

Fuck off cuck

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3z7KKoXSLQ

Record status:
(X) Corrected
( ) Not corrected

>hurr Drumpf is racist
Aren't they not allowed to say this shit without any actual fucking proof? That's slander.

Can you stupid fucking niggers stop posting

Jesus christ what a slimy rat.

[TRIGGERED]

I'm not saying that I agree with him, he is just making Clinton's crimes appear as little mistakes

If you're Australian, the video will be blocked (because John Oliver hates Australia), but you can watch the video on his facebook page
facebook.com [forwardslash]
LastWeekTonight [forwardslash]
videos

the burden of proof for libel and slander are much higher for high profile public figures, esp political candidates.
it's good because the alternative could be candidates (or worse, incumbents) using the law to harass and silence any dissenting speaker.

basically, they're in the public eye so they should expect a lot of people talking shit

this guy sucks harder than I thought now

should note "public figure" has a specific legal definition
law.cornell.edu/wex/public_figure

The labia, user.. Give it to me

If we had strict slander or libel laws, everybody speaking against Clinton would find themselves in the nearest DHS brig.

Funny how Oliver ignores all the other pay for play issues, or the fact that 90+% of the funds in the Clinton Foundation are applied toward administrative costs.

But really, Donald buying a 10k painting and 12k helmet are pure evil!

Does anyone know who he bought these items from, or where the money went? It seems like both of these things would have been in a charity auction, so using charity money to give to another charity doesn't seem all that out of place.

He brushes off Hillary's scandals and then goes on a rant about Trump's tax returns. He's still a fucking cuck.

this cuck deserves the noose

Just finished watching this garbage. He thinks vague suppositions about tax returns and really "who gives a shit" stuff about buying paintings with the Trump Foundation. Apparently that's enough to be an "outrage" while Hillary is just a poor old woman who makes mistakes sometimes.

What a crock of shit. Hillary's mistakes put American secrets and lives at risk, and she's shown herself to be a huge warhawk and loves doing shady pay-for-play deals with government deals and positions.

But oh, Trump is a narcissist. We can't have that! Oliver blows.

no don't try your lies on me, drumpftard. oliver's clear reasoning and principled investigative journalism for hbo have broken the conditioning. I'm now on the hilltrain to dachau.

>current year man hates raisins in cookies

>not hating raisins in cookies
It's like they disguise themselves as chocolate chips, then you take a bite and it's all lies. Lies, damn lies and sultanas

>reddit

I guess it doesn't matter how big the piles of paper you pile on your desk that say they found no wrongdoing. Even if it's true, no one really has faith in the system, so why believe the system acquitted her?

Beside, it's an election. It's not like you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt before you cast a ballot. You could flip a coin, or think that she gave you a dark look once.

chocolate chips are pretty gross in cookies and raisins are fantastic at all times
oatmeal raisin cookies are probably the best damn cookies on the planet

>chocolate chips are pretty gross in cookies

Red Pill me on what John Oliver said about the Trump Foundation.

Is it true that he spent donated money on pictures of himself and lawsuits?

how can one be still a trump supporter after this one blows my mind.

he literally used foundation money for his own sake. wtf america! how is this criminal tied with hillary!

The segment barely starts and he is already calling Trump a racist.

Oliver clearly has an agenda, whatever he says about Hillary is just lip service to bernouts and will be ultimately contrasted with "literally Hitler".