TRUMP GENERAL- 150+ IQ IN ACTION EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=Correct The Record
youtube.com/watch?v=tDQ-kYzDK94
gematrix.org/?word=Cuckservative
archive.is/WazZ6
countingdownto.com/countdown/countdown-to-the-debates-countdown-clock
youtube.com/watch?v=ykMkly5puvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8N0PGvq8A
imgur.com/a/yH0gz
gematrix.org/?word=alex jones
gematrix.org/?word=cenk uygur
vocaroo.com/
gematrix.org/?word=manafort's cement shoes
longisland.news12.com/news/officials-major-heroin-ring-with-ties-to-li-busted-1.12356447
youtube.com/watch?v=4N0g87XyTBk
youtube.com/watch?v=VTryHXYFWLw
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/dr_lisa_bardacks_faustian_bargain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j4tsGWdarHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drumpf

Trump

>Obama...
>You're fired.

get your predictions in now. whats on deck for morning jew? and will our guy halperin be able to fend em off?

Trump will throw the 1st debate. On purpose.

No this isn't Trudeau cuck logic or CTR, but it is a fairly likely prediction based on his past behavior.

Trump doesn't concentrate on isolated events or gimmicks. He works in terms of narratives and trends. He is, at the best of times, lacking in improvised eloquence, but his strategic mind is an incredible marvel.

What everyone seems to forget is that there'll be 3 debates. Slightly fewer forget that Romney was widely believed to have won the 1st debate and fell apart by the 3rd. He lost the trend and subsequently the enthusiasm. The 1st debate ended up being a pyrrhic victory at best.

The public always loves the underdog. It's why Superman needs fucking Kryptonite. It simply doesn't make sense to assert dominance through all 3 debates unless one is certain they can keep it, which is impossible in such fluid conditions.

Think back to the beginning. Trump was written off as a clown immediately. Did that make him go all Ron Paul, reciting stats everywhere and yelling about globalism? No. He owned his showman's image. "Only Rosie O'Donnell". He turned his pariah pedestal into the platform everyone suddenly had to compete on.

Then as the debates went on, he started elevating his position as other's were still figuring out theirs. "New York values" showed you the clown had a soft side. "They lied about Iraq" suddenly granted him the extraordinary position of moral arbiter on both sides. It got to the point where he was so wildly threatening to his own party, that they tried imitating his techniques, leaving him an opening to display that he could indeed be mellow and "presidential" in the Florida debate.

None of this is to suggest that he didn't make mistakes in the process. He made enormous mistakes, fatal to anyone else. But he never fell due to his trend of constant reinvention. The mistake that old Trump made is no longer relevant to the new Trump. He has displayed this metamorphosis time and time again.

>we're not gonna take it starts playing

To get back to the debates, Trump knows he is going into hostile territory and an unfamiliar environment with an experienced opponent. Everyone is wondering how he'll defeat the opponent. In the Trump frame, that's not the immediate priority; what's more important is changing the environment. He who laughs last laughs best. Trump wants to be the only one laughing at the end.

We know the Romney trend ends in tears. We also know winning all 3 debates is a crap shoot with all the variables involved. That leaves us with the ascendancy trend, deliberately starting off at a disadvantage and adapting until the shattering of the opponent's overconfidence creates mental strain and incredulity in all the observers. Sound familiar? There's a reason Hollywood calls it the Hero's Journey.

So in this context, what Trump's rough game plan would be is to concede the 1st debate (not too heavily, but enough to be noticeable), draw roughly even with the 2nd, and go for the knockout on the 3rd. A clear trend of improvement would create a narrative on both sides that could only benefit him. And even if Shillary maintained a standard through all 3 debates, she would still be perceived as diminishing due to the trend.

Now how exactly that improvement would be showcased, whether through mellowing temperament or increased factual displays, no one can know. Trump will almost certainly be experimenting and making mistakes along the way. However, by subverting audience expectations, he once again changes the environment into a seemingly chaotic malaise that somehow always seems to favor him. Everyone already knows Shillary is Goliath. Notice how nobody cares that David isn't bigger or meaner. They just love that he wins in the end.

>777
Blessed thread

Checked, Pare!

absolutely blessed

What channel will you watch the debate on? I'm thinking FBN and then switch over to Hannity for post game. Maybe watch some infowars post game as well

All right lads, I'm off to bed

Let's hope Hillary dies on National TV

>gematrix.org/?word=Correct The Record

>G Soros in UN
>Babylon Sank
>Grey Alien Race
>Disease of the End Times
>Al Qaeda Hack Gematrix

I SHAT MY PANTSUIT
I SHAT MY PANTSUIT
I SHAT MY PANTSUIT

Small hands! XD

would rather have "Takin' Care of Business" fade in

240p YouTube stream
cnn.com and huffpost.com

Is Joe's son still in the hospital and him by his side?

>drumpf

this forced meme is still not funny john oliver

Muslim tries to shoot Trump from the crowd
>before the SS can even react he gets dragged down and the shit kicked out of him
>media tries to spin it making it about racist violent trump supporters
>their ratings plummet even more
>Trump opens up libel laws and effectively kills every MSM outlet

Joe tried to kill his son like he did to his intern he was fucking.

That's a lot of words to be wrong. He's aiming to ace all 3 and that's just what he'll do. It's even going to go so badly that one of the next two will have Johnson brought in to save Hillary's ass.

So... he was fucking his son?

Trump cannot control how the 3rd debate will go.

Maybe he won't go so tough on Clinton in the 1st debate, but he will not concede it.

What he has to do today is to appear presidential, and respond to policy questions with substance (but not too much substance, you don't want to confuse people), and attack hitlery on her awful record.

This is a foreign policy debate, which is arguably Trump's weakest area. If he manages a draw tonight, it will be great.

>say drumpf to trump supporters
>no fucks given
>say hussein to american leftists
>goes apeshit

Joe is Joe.

>"Super Predator" lives matter start protesting outside of the white house and set it on fire
>Obama and Mike die but his children escape unhinged
>Hillary Clinton has a heart attack upon hearing this
>Trump wins
youtube.com/watch?v=tDQ-kYzDK94

Who ready?

alright /trump/ I want to know your predictions and thoughts

SO, its 2017
Trump gets into office, obviously, and the first bill to make america great comes for him to sign

WHAT PEN DOES HE USE TO SIGN
>A) The shitty Cross pens Obongo uses literally because they were free
>B) A different Cross pen but not one Obabo has touched
>C) The Trump signature sharpie
>D) A fuckoff fountain pen made for srs bzns
>E) ????

Which do you think he should use?

I see it more likely that he'll shoot to win every debate.

This is the home stretch, and many people who watch the first debate may not watch the next two.

I think purposefully losing would be too much of a gamble.

I've never seen someone so utterly btfo in such a short response before.

>JoeisJoe had an ominous premonition about the the Party of Lincoln, and unsuccessfully sacrificed an intern to save it

astute analysis user

>>Trump wins
>He just rules the world from the top floor at the Trump Tower
Make it happen

he can't win colorada... the debate will seal it for good...mark cuban will finish trump off...

I liked "bad types" better

>The thing about Donald Trump is he's a liar and everythang

AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

wall*

Do you guys think Trump will actually end his inauguration or his win speech with "Obama, you're fired!"

Like that article said. A lot of people don't take him seriously. That's one of his biggest problems (and advantages). Doing that would hurt his notion that he IS serious about this. Though I think most people expect him to do it.

C A L L I N G A L L M E M E M A N C E R S
Reminder: Chant "Poo Poo Pee Pee Pee Pee Poo Poo..." from here until the debate starts.
>Reminder: Chant "Poo Poo Pee Pee Pee Pee Poo Poo..." from here until the debate starts.
Reminder: Chant "Poo Poo Pee Pee Pee Pee Poo Poo..." from here until the debate starts.
>Reminder: Chant "Poo Poo Pee Pee Pee Pee Poo Poo..." from here until the debate starts.
C A L L I N G A L L M E M E M A N C E R S

>tfw just woke up from a nightmare where my ex came to my front door, smiled at me, and said "I'm not sorry."

;__;

>Sacrificed an intern
Allegedly. Joe disavows murder. Why wouldn't Dahnlad?

I don't remember what this is so I'm gonna post it

>a literal third world shithole
The googles luv him

who here remembers when morning jew was on our side?

come home, mika

nah, even Obama did really well looking respectful during his iniggeration
I do expect him to say it on the news/twitter on the day before/after though

gematrix.org/?word=Cuckservative

>theyve all gone to look for america
>candy crowley
>hebrew slaves

I can't explain how Candy Crowley got in there.

fbn

What game?

What time is the debate BST?

*walks into debate hall at high noon*

Dohnnald, I know that we were never really fond of each other, but the stakes are too high for us to stay enemies.

We cannot let Hillary in the white house, Danald.

Leave. Go campaign across the nation. I will debate Hillary in your stead.

the dubs don't lie
Poo Poo Pee Pee Pee Pee Poo Poo

i can't wait for the huffington post bitches to shake to death after the debate. for the past year every time you google donald trump their shitty fucking articles come up as top results. put them in their fucking place.

>Cred Forums will outshitpost itself into crashing during the debates
MAN I can't wait.

I AM SO HYPED

LEND TRUMP YOUR POWER

\o/

they fucking said that didnt you hear?

they slipped

Oh right.

He was never on your 'side', he's a Neocon.
You're remembering a dream.

This is it, today is the day that Donald Trump finally disavows David Duke and the KKK

too bad this is an eye chart, this really good.

a quill owned by one of the founding fathers, of course

Killzone Shadow Fall
3 am

why does she wear the slut eye shadow meeting with arab goggles

Hillary will have a coughing fit and be unable to debate.

What more could they say at this point? Really.

reminder that niggers are terrible liars that's why they always go to prison

Can we clone this and then nuke Turkey? She's the closest 3DPDP will ever get to being 2D.

Cheers

IS LIFE EVEN FUCKING REAL?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Sad!

Have a Pepe.

Indeed

Did Durente yet kill all the niggers in your country?

Incoherent REEEEEEEEEEEing would be my guess.
I'd read it too.

Have you not watched any of his rallies mate? He always talks about playing the system and that's why people support him because he understands it.

Did someone in this room just disparage the Party of Lincoln?

Am I getting that right?

that would be sweet

>She's the closest 3DPDP will ever get to being 2D.

My dick is hard for their response to him winning. Each state they REEEEEEE'd hard. I can't imagine what they'll say when he wins the presidency.

was hillary able to get any sleep guys? is she laying in bed staring at the ceiling right now wondering why she's not 50 points ahead?

Here's something even more frightening.

>giving them (You)s

SAY IT WITH ME

Floridamen for Trump!

Seriously

If it wasn't for the Paris shootings, I'm not sure that Trump would have gotten this far.

What do you think?

My bad.
Archived, of course.

No shes being held in bed by straps so she doesnt kill herself during a seizure

Got a laugh out of me, cunt

>Allegedly.

Holy shit, she was found dead in his office due to a head injury.
>While the media was attempting to crucify Gary Condit and they didn't even have a body yet.

Joe got a free pass from Florida 'law enforcement'.

It'll be a suicide pact to rival Jonestown.

>she

oh, fuck off you autistic tranny cocksucker and kill yourself.

Asuka a shit though

Do you think Trump will fuck Milanias brains out before the debate? Or will he keep that testosterone and anger built up in his balls to unload on Hillary with?

If it wasn't for me shooting into your mums twat you wouldn't even exist.

Well if the Muslims weren't a piece of shit then Obama wouldn't be in the office doing all the shit that prompted everything up to this point

Man if the big bang hadn't happened we wouldn't be where we are.

Man fuck everything

The digits didn't lie last time. :^)

>memering
What did I mean by this?

Can someone explain this awoo meme to me

He'll wait until after the debate for that post-victory vigor

Thanks user

Comey is corrupt.

archive.is/WazZ6

She'll probably blow him.
Gotta stay loose and relaxed.

I said about the particular video
I aint trust no nigger

Only some British Baron's druggie daughter ATM

COME ALONG AND VOTE FOR TRUMP AND JOIN THE JAMBOREE
M I C
K E Y
M O (You) S E

I sincerely want the inaguaration song to be Donald Trump by Mac Miller

lurk more aussie
i expected more of you

How long until the debates?

Hoers. Pussy.

>nigger music

I've been here since the beginning, I just missed the time when this meme was adopted

>Clinton's IT guy literally labelled his shit "Clinton Email Coverup"
>"No evidence of intent"
>"Immunity for everyone!"

countingdownto.com/countdown/countdown-to-the-debates-countdown-clock

11am tomoz for us

How about a dirt nap instead you cunt?

This is most likely what will happen. What a good and dutiful wife

You'd.. rather be blessed with a dirt nap?

>downhill

Down Hill

I smell a meme a cookin

>Error: You must wait 1 minute 40 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.

How about shooting pedophiles? Then again your entire economy would be non existant.

Is this the most likely place where the race stands now?

The crappest opinion i have ever seen on Cred Forums, you are just trying to set an unfalisifiable delusion by believing that any loss in a secret game plan.

This first debate is going to have huge viewing figures, more than the following. Furthermore if he loses the media will grip that and never let go, his loss will be the narrative and any subsequent victories will be seen as wallowing, too little too late.

I think trump will do well, but to propose any failure is intentional is intellectually dishonest and an attempt to fool yourself.

holy shit this is unreal

Cut me some slack, I've been at work for 10.5 hours now.

got an archive to that?

When's the debate?

All good. Wherever I am, I must shitpost.

Better than that flatchested braindead harpy.

But still isn't as crazy as Centorea is for Master.

he had a fractured skull so probably

i bet her butt stinks

>When's the debate?
Livestream torture.

Just go to the archive and search by the post number.

It's in

NC, ME and RI to grey and you are good to go.

>I've been here since the beginning, I just missed the time when this meme was adopted

fuck mate its been a standard in every single trump general thread since ...

how horrifyig >:DDDDDDDDD

It was adopted in august last year and has been in every thread since

Delete this

tomorrow morning. 11am Melbourne time

your clocks just changed though so good luck working that out

Anyone would obviously like to do that, but it's simply unlikely that he doesn't waver at some point. The ascendancy trend allows him time and sympathy to do this. The Romney trend or any other trend for that matter will highlight his missteps.

Losing is too strong a term. Simply looking the underdog is adequate. Very few thought he actually wowed or won the "Rosie" debate, but he got enough prominence to assert himself as a player.

The thing is, with all the spin, there's no such thing as a clear win, loss, or draw. CNN won't concede he won, and Cred Forums won't admit he lost. So on that basis, saying he'll win all 3 amounts to not much more than cheerleading.

However, what's much harder to deny and spin is a trend, which is why David and Goliath is such a potent metaphor. David starts out young, scrawny, outmatched, and ends up exceeding expectations and becomes the Michaelangelo paragon of human excellence. You know that story wouldn't work as well if it was just 2 ugly giants pummeling away at each other.

Humans experience their lives as trends and narratives. Those that can manipulate them... They're the great ones.

I don't deny Trump can't control what happens in the 3rd debate. But he can't in the 1st or 2nd either. Rather than blitzing all 3, he stands a better chance on the 3rd with the benefit of learning from the others. This is accentuated by the fact that Shillary is one of the most staid personalities ever. She is the political equivalent of a fixed fortification, and you know what Patton said about those...

I love you guys

>braindead
That's racist, you have shit taste, deal with it.

ONE ISSUE AT A TIME

Focus on drug dealers first before the next objective

Dunno when will pedophilia be called for execution because we are sure alot of priests will be involved.

>good work clicking on our honeypot goy

Why is this barely out of high school male dressed up as the Wendy's girl?

He definitely won't intentionally try to throw the debate. It's pretty dern likely that he will... 'disrupt the formula', though. The media is going to dog on him regardless of how it goes and he knows that. The guy is fantastic at staying one step ahead, though - whatever it is the media latches on to in an attempt to berate him, will probably just be another move in his 4D chess game, expanding his following before they even realize it.

Because reasons

we are literally on the right side of history

I live in Nevada, a swing state that can very well go to Trump. Why the hell hasn't he been here since the primaries? Pence came once, but that's it. Please come here Trump, we don't bite.

ABOOOOOOOOOOG

Depends probably on how the internal polling they're doing turns out after the debate

But isnt Nevada filled with fruad, especially the recent exclusion of Jill Stein in the ballots?

Dress birb best birb.

I still like fish though

What does that have to do with anything? I just want him here.

>hands don't work
>lets others feel her up

Meanwhile:
>fights anyone for master
>snaps when someone makes fun of Master's penis size
>Is a car

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEEPEEPEEPOOPOOPOO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

KEK AS MY WITNESS, IN THE NAME OF TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Donald 'Dragonslayer' Trump

This is cancer.

When did you become a Trump supporter?

I didn't really get on the train until the week before South Carolina primary. I feel like a bandwagon sports fan.

How was it like to be a Trump supporter during june - november 15 ?

>>Is a car
kek

Still literally worst girl, and HORSE PUSSY. Shit taste deal with it

Have another great gal

>tfw eating pizza and drinking hot coco
I can't wait for the debates.
youtube.com/watch?v=ykMkly5puvQ

Day
Fucking
One

>checked

Pee Pee Poo Poo
Poo Poo Pee Pee
Pee Pee Poo Poo
Poo Poo Pee Pee
Pee Pee Poo Poo
Poo Poo Pee Pee
Pee Pee Poo Poo
Poo Poo Pee Pee
Pee Pee Poo Poo
Poo Poo Pee Pee
Pee Pee Poo Poo
Poo Poo Pee Pee

Is that pic real? Because, if so, fucking kek. This guy is the second coming of Diogenes.

it feels pretty much the same, except with more confidence now

Good opinion. Good read. I like that. More of this please?!

>SHITSKIN LOLI
>doesn't post the horned Brazillian

Last I checked Tardi can't see shit at night.

The second the media began to rip into him over the journalist mocking. I realized the SJW left hated him and were already lying, trying to turn all against him.

fuck that's gay I'm gonna be working.

I've got nothing better to do than be cancerous right now. I'd be a cancerous faggot on Cred Forums instead but I'm avoiding that place until my torrents are updated and I can watch the last episode of this anime I'm on since the people that run the thread watch it live in jap and then can't into spoilers

We are the chosen ones, we sacrifice our blood
We kill for honor
We are the holy ones, our armors stained with blood
We killed the dragon
In glory we return, our destination's end
We slayed the dragon
No more living in fear it's time to raise our king.
We made it happen we're the chosen ones!

We kill for honor
We killed the dragon
We're the chosen ones!

Riding through thunder and lighting once again
We slayed the beast we brought an end
Now we have left the kingdom of the damned
Heroes of the day, legends forever!

We kill for honor
We killed the dragon
We're the chosen ones!

It seems to me like a journey without end
So many years, too many battles
We've finally arrived, now we're standing at the gates
Heroes of the day, legends forever!

In glory we return, our destinations end
We slayed the dragon
No more living in fear, it's time to raise our king
We made it happen
We're the chosen ones!

We kill for honor
We killed the dragon
In glory we return, our destinations end
We slayed the dragon
No more living in fear, it's time to raise our king
We made it happen
We're the chosen ones!

jej

Trump Tower in Chicago under construction.

Got it from /wg/ ages ago.

Around November, I missed the first couple of debates.

>How was it like to be a Trump supporter during june - november 15 ?

Rachnera a best

>LOLI
What world do you live in that Doppel is loli?

You are focusing far too much on the 'losing' part. Understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion.

I don't remember exactly, around late June-mid July 2015

poo
poo
>pee
>pee
pee
pee
>poo
>poo

I told my boss I'm coming in for 2 hours then I'm leaving. Do that.

>Scrolling through Twitter
>Find this

Made my night.

I became a supporter late November. I supported him earlier than this, but I only supported him because I didn't want Hillary or a socialist. I didn't know his policies or his beliefs until I started browsing the Trump Generals, but then I became a strong supporter.

>not being from the Future

Feels good man .jpg

Why don't asians ever complain that they are under-represented in american media?

Try as you might.

You can't stop it.

Soon.

>losing money
No thank you, I have jewish blood in my veins and it needs to be satisfied.

Chestlets are lolis. Fuckhueg tits are are the peroer femenine trait.

Centaurs>harpitards
Tio>doppelshit

And rachnea a slut.

Genius!
>Praise kek

They don't want the dangerous brown people taking jobs and ruining their property values

777 kek wills it.
praise god emperor trump

also 30foot pole on a 20 foot hill fucking savage

Blue PA meme is the worst one.

Are you ok user?

Poor unfortunate Don and Lester
Having to smell that colon's fester

>liking balloon tits
>ever
Shit taste m8

Pee Pee Poo Poo

Soon indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8N0PGvq8A

We don't let many of them become famous enough for them to have any viable representatives that would actually speak out against the hollywood jew for them. Currently all they have are a bunch of struggling nobodies in California and George Takei.

They (technically, we) don't feel oppressed in general. They (we) are smarter than niggers, so nuggets were easier to trick into feeling oppressed by kikes.

I am here to correct the record.

Ask me anything.

WHAT?
big breats are indicitive of a plentiful supply of nousishment for new borns

we have evolved to seek out women with the biggest mammeries

>not considering it investment research

goyim, I...

Also

Nice quads.

I'm trying to explain my reasoning, but everyone seems fixated on "what do you mean losing? Win everything!" They don't seem to realize that in a narrative, being an underdog is anything but losing, as long as you don't stay one.

I gotta go t bed. Here's my work (except the dancing GIFs)

imgur.com/a/yH0gz
imgur.com/a/yH0gz
imgur.com/a/yH0gz
imgur.com/a/yH0gz

(lewds afoot)

>gematrix.org/?word=alex jones

>reptilian freemasonry
>hezbollah entrenched in lebanon

>gematrix.org/?word=cenk uygur

>religious cult member
>the outcome is no more life
>purification process

>quads

I dont unterstand this. What dies it mean?

Trump is doing really good in Iowa right now

Still can't undertand why he lost there in the primaries?

The last time a minority was overrepresented in the media was when the cosby show started a myriad of black people shows after the tensions in the 60s and 70s.

Look how that went.

This whole post is wrong on a lot of levels

Please refrain from posting ever again

Also anime is shit and it either has flat or balloon tits, no inbetweens.

can some user shoop a hat on this for me. I can't into hats

Yeah I noticed, it's late and I'm tired, he got digits so fuck off.

The whole thread is poo and anime, but I'm the one that's wrong...

the Iowan republican electorate is majority Evangelical, only reason he lost

Never mind, I suddenly have to take the worst shit in my entire life.

The fuck?

What he said is true tho.

But I'm a degenerate lolicon

To be honest I liked Bernie reveal. Anti-immigration and fucking wallstreet up. Then he got cucked by BLM in a week so I've started to support my second choice - Donald Trump. Who will be better at being anti-immigration and slightly worse at fucking wallstreet up but has superior memes and enough testosterone to execute that plan.

Corrupt

You corrupt
And bring corruption to all that you touch

Hold
You'll behold
And beholden for all that you've done

Spell
Cast a spell
Cast a spell on the country you run

And risk
You will risk
You will risk all their lives and their souls

And burn
You will burn
You will burn in hell
Yeah, you'll burn in hell
Burn in hell
You'll burn in hell for your sins

Our freedom's consuming itself
What we've become
Is contrary to what we want
Take a bow

Death
You bring death
And destruction to all that you touch

Pay
You must pay
You must pay for your crimes against the earth

Hex
Feed the hex
Feed the hex on the country you "love"

And beg
You will beg
You will beg for their lives and their souls

Yeah, and burn
You will burn
You will burn in hell
You'll burn in hell
You'll burn in hell
Yeah you'll burn in hell for your sins

Anal Fistula Granny gon sling errant feces errywhere

>had them build a 20 foot high grassy hill and put a 30 foot flag pole on top of that

What a fucking champion

In Iowa, Ted Cruz made those voter violation forms sent to each home to trick voters into thinking that they would get in trouble unless they voted for him. He also told his Caucus site managers to tell Carson voters that Carson was dropping out and to vote for Cruz. Remember, Cruz only won by a little bit, so with both of these things, it makes sense.

what's the best way to share an mp3 here? got some audio you all may find interesting

So where is the best place to watch the debate? on tv, online I can do either

It's not

And it's ok

kek wills it

>but I'm the one that's wrong
Yes you are.

picosound

damn man, I hope you're not serious about that.

Youtube is pretty good. If you have a mic or something you can play the audio and record it with vocaroo.com/ and send us the link

>everyone seems fixated on "what do you mean losing?

Filters out the bad apples on here.

Assad before, you've Putin a lot of thought into your analysis. Trumped my whole view on this whole debate. Most of your critics are Stalin' in their reasoning - most likely reddit. Sadam not the one who came up with it.

cspan, no bullshit, no pundit commentary

Fun. Everyone attacked you. Kind of like how it is now but with a lot more energy.

Gas the shills meme war now.

Truth that only high tests understand

I thought I saw that explanation on NatGeo...

Whatever post more bird

G-granpa?

WHATTT WEEEEVE BECOMMME

IS CONTRARY TO WHAT WE WANT.

TAKE A BOW!

>sexualising amine
>pre-pubescent characteristics

oh boy oh boy this is not heading in a good direction

Chris chan on Trump:

>if Matt Groening's prediction of Trump is one to go by from the "Bart to the Future" Simpson's episode, Trump would probably and like make this country's finances go broke.
Plus, Trump is just too damn rich And immature. And "Trump" spelled backwards is "Pmurt", which rhymes with "Hurt", and he would badly "Pmurt" this country in office.

Daily reminder this is your average hillary voter

Shortly before the primaries.

> drawings = reality

Nah son

Who gives a fuck about that stupid piece of shit? Let him rot in his own cesspool.

You win, Germany. You win.

democracy was a mistake

Oh shit, i guess this is it, has the Trump been finally Stumped?

Fucking faggot weaboos

You're a fucking faggot

Reeeeaaallllyyy makes you think

The Jew tricked him into wanting that painful anal sex as a tradeoff for special treatment otherwise.

Awoo?

>you've Putin a lot of thought into your analysis

If it's a cultural thing, then who are we to judge right ?

Obama won Arlington by 69% in 2012

is this the beginning of the end of trumps campaign?

Yes

> violently masturbates to loli

The Hillary is always topped with shit.

gematrix.org/?word=manafort's cement shoes

>make him an offer he cant refuse
>lehigh cement company
>use essential oils

I was bored in class in october once and there was a thread on Cred Forums with that clip of him firing the cuckold that said white trash on apprentice, started following the trumpgen threads around november

Dose anybody have the wolf girl where she's reaching for the remote?

I dunno sometime in march I think.

You guys were memeing on Cred Forums and stuff so I decided to join in.

Trump was right again

longisland.news12.com/news/officials-major-heroin-ring-with-ties-to-li-busted-1.12356447

> cheeseburger
> mushroom filled onion strawed shit ball

Its their objectivity that really defines leftists.

newfag

>momiji is cuckshit
Not surprised. Hinanawi best girl.

why are those Illuminati cards always scary right about everything

Dr Drew talked about Hillary again and hinted that something was really bad but wouldn't say exactly what it was. If we have any medical people they need to look into this
youtube.com/watch?v=4N0g87XyTBk

KAG isn't nearly as catchy as MAGA

> degenerate magazine
> muh racism
> rock = pop

Jesus

Seers.

True.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTryHXYFWLw

Soon

Hi America. I haven't checked in in a month.

How long until the great debates senpai?

i thought we died again

what caused the first bump?

who are you quoting?

They were on last night m8

16 hours

George Takei is a liberal cock sucking Jap. The fuck you on about user?

WAHWAHWUT??????

More like 150+ lawyers in action

i always liked the fact that Trump only wears french cuffs - a true patrician

everyone other candidate in the primaries had barrel cuffs but not the Donald

His mind

No you silly leaf, it's 9:00 pm ET September 26

Meaning a little less than 16 hours

Here, pretty good details.

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/09/dr_lisa_bardacks_faustian_bargain.html

She's basically having an ongoing stroke and the timebomb is ticking for a big one. They want to stick her in bed and let Bill be president for a change.

Yeah man. You missed it big time

At this point I will be surprised if Hillary wins unless Trump commits political suicide somehow.

The amount abysmal dem turnout for the primary and the pitiful enthusiasm for Hillary would make her victory quite bizarre. I will be scratching my head if she wins wondering if Trump is going to challenge it for fraudulent.

A few weeks before the Iowa caucus. The moment I heard Trump speak at the debate stage, I knew who I was going to support.

nu bread here

>>GoFuckYourselfDrumpfkins

Stop confusing the poor leaflet

NEW THREAD

whoo yea work that sausage

Yeah, but it was still a better time compared to now.
youtube.com/watch?v=j4tsGWdarHc

What the fuck. LITERALLY HITLER

I liked him from the beginning but was very skeptical about actually supporting him. Was a #cruzmisile until shortly after the first Super Tuesday. Can't remember what specifically was the last thing Cruz did to alienate me. Spent a while bumming around apathetic as fuck and then watched Trumps foreign policy speech when he made. Got hooked on pic related.

>cr1
cri babby

Cruz is a good dude

Just in idealist...We don't need idealists right now

Look at my BASED VA Chinks.

>le honeypot meme
Need some more tinfoil you bogan?

VA, PA, and CO will be red. Trust me.

I knew nothing about politics until last August on the day of the first debate.

I saw something regarding Trump trending on twitter and saw that he was running for President for the first time, I was like, "What? Trump? The TV show Trump guy?"

I had to see it because I was so surprised that "That guy from the apprentice" was running for President. So I found some stream and tuned in, the debate was half over but his charisma hooked me right away. I knew nothing about what was being talked about but after the debate ended I started looking into everything and eventually came here to start asking questions and to learn more about what was going on.

Then I stuck around, voting in polls, watching rallies, pressers, interviews, talkshows, and started following his campaign almost religiously. It's been a fucking blast and I've learned more about politics in the last year then I did through all of high school. I know more about how the government works in the US then I do my own country.

What kind of burger would The Johnson be?

because there's no reason TO complain.

Asians are brought up to believe that they're not important.

A veggie dog.

Lyin' Ted sCruz fucked Trump and Carson over in Iowa.

the only reason I would ever order a burger with fucking lemon mayo and fucking funyuns on it was if it was named the Trumpburger, served by Trump, and cooked by Gordon Ramsay
jesus cock I'm bringing my own food next time I go through VA