Forced Diversity

Alright seriously, how do we stop the forced integration of blacks into white neighbor hoods? When a neighborhood is claimed "too white", they spend thousands of dollars just to try to "diversify" it. Don't get me wrong, I like having other cultures around, but when you're not with, your people, and the other cultures and races take over, you don't even feel at home anymore. And why doesn't the government ever "diversify" black neighborhoods? And there's not even a vote, the people can't even choose whether or not they want this diversity change. So in conclusion, how can we make it so the people are allowed to vote whether or not they want "forced diversity" in the area? Would it polled by state or by city? And as long as Black Lives Matter continue, I think normie-Whites will flip the switch and vote on non-diversity. So how do we go about this Cred Forums? Should we make a petition at: petitions.whitehouse.gov/ ?

TL;DR: How do we stop the income of blacks entering white neighborhoods/cities.

I'm trying to be as least-racist as possible and trying to have a serious conversation on how we can fix this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares
let white man die out.
This makes sure of nuclear war.
The end of the human race
Ok by me bro

Race targeting viruses

>Sweden
Why I'm I not surprised

Im English and white
Why should I care about you when youve done nothing to stop the spread of niggers

>I'm trying to be as least-racist as possible
Stop. Accept that race is real and racism isn't a sin.

>When a neighborhood is claimed "too white", they spend thousands of dollars just to try to "diversify" it.
source?

Diversity is accepting and appreciating people's differences, not trying to dilute different cultures because one is deemed oppressive. You can be diverse and still have unique pockets of society, provided you don't try and wash that unique pocket of society out

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E

Vote for Hillary. Lib president. BLM riots continue. Martial law. Then, purge.

Why so bitter, frosty knobbed cuck?

Did you even try????

Make an effort to go out fighting before you speak!!!

>Don't get me wrong, I like having other cultures around
op is a fag

>I like having other cultures around,
>but when you're not with, your people, and the other cultures and races take over, you don't even feel at home anymore

Because Ive lost over £200 000 on immigration alone, lost my town, lost friends. All because of liberals.
As for being a cuck. Nope my wife hasnt been raped or cheated on me yet but she has no value in my life. As far as Im concerned she voted the assholes in, she is responsible and to be honest I would love it if she was raped and murdered. Might get some of my £200 000 back on the insurance.

Im not the one making yet another boring thread but doing nothing. Im responding to a comment.

As far as Im concerned Im glad the whites will die and I know it will also mean the death of the blacks and sand niggers. Im glad and cant wait for the nuclear suicide. I hope your kids are waiting at school hoping daddy turns up when the sirens go only to roast and crackle like little piglets on the metal fence holding them in.
Terminator

Dude are you ok?, It feels like you are on the verge of killing yourself.

I wont kill myself
I want to witness nuclear war. Ive always wanted to see that thats around me, countries and their cucks get toasted. I studied Physics at Uni and have always been interested in nuclear weaponry. Its a bit of a turn on for me.

It's gonna take awhile for whites to go completely extinct lad, you won't be alive for the nuclear war, only thing you get to witness is your Swedish women getting raped to death by refugees

You don't want to provoke him, he might go start bombing some Muslims himself.

Private gated communities. Start a non-profit for "like-minded individuals" and buy vast tracts of land around the country, then go on to develop subdivisions and old-style American mainstreets to attract small businesses. Residency will be limited to memebers of your club.

my swedish women doesnt exist.
Im English and I want no part of their STD nigger loving AIDS pussies strapped to a short haired liberal big mouth feminist cunt.
I wish the death on all Swedish women and as brutal as mother fucking possible.

And as for nuclear war, I might get lucky and it happens soon. fingers crossed

If I had a bomb would in a heart beat. If Putin wanted me to walk a brief case nuke into the middle of Stockholm Id do it in a flash.
He phones me know Ill be dancing on the sun by 6 this evening.

What the fuck is your problem?

cuckoldry of the white race.
The desire to go backwards. To replace space travel with unemployment benefit. To save up money for a house only to see it spiral out of reach due to immigrants and when you get it watch the area plummet so you become destitute.
To watch your child go through school being bullied by a class of 80% anti british muslims
to no longer be allowed to go out at night
to be called a racist because the simple unobtrusive life I thought might be possible upsets some buck toothed degenerate that wants nigger dick because she at a young age on omegle started off with 9 inch dildos and theres no going back.

Whats right should be a better question.
Whats your problem yank. Going to turn up 3 years late to another war again.

>he might go start bombing some sandgoogles himself.

hopefully

It just seems so hopeless.

hahahah

those googles pants are falling down

If you care so much about that then why would you blow up Stockholm? Makes no sense.

because the people still believe in immigration. Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

kill the cucks

Electing Trump to get rid of the Mudslime in chief and his cohorts.

>I like having other cultures around
Why? I never understood this. I get that people want to travel and see the world, then return home with your own. I like to go to the zoo but I wouldn't get a polar bear as a pet.

Also, not too sure that blacks in America are exactly another "culture". Unless you actually consider thug/hiphop a culture because the blacks that are not into that are either completely westernized or somehow of black panther nut-heads.

I know that in the US it's never been like this but in Spain, in the 90s, we didn't have diversity, we didn't need diversity and we all were filthy happy with our lives. Sure there were some inner turfs like domestic terrorism and such but you could live your entire life completely alien to those issues unless you had really bad luck or voluntarily got involved. Now you can't choose anymore, you're surrounded by it.

you deserve everything you get spain cunt.
When the arabs bombed your trains you white flagged and pulled out of the effort to stop terrorism. Fuck you, hope you fry paella

Yeah, you tell him, Sven.

By that logic every western country deserves it then. Even you family does since you're not doing anything about it.

Its allowed to be cucked because of negative fags like you. If all the people that actually identify the problem just fucking whine about it instead of spreading the information of course the take over will succeed

Push Pan-separatism as an idea.

Libertarian or not, freedom of association has to be reinstated - can only be done by allowing the corollary of freedom of disassociation.

doing something about it on an individual level when disarmed by government is hardly the same as the people en masse chickening out and getting the government to withdraw from the fight.

Nope by my logic youre a moorish sand nigger coward.

bring it on. That will kill black 'culture'. Fuck move black people to the middle of Nebraska, as a condition for accepting section 8 and welfare.

Can you imagine how crushingly lonely that would be for somebody forced into that situation? Suicide rates would skyrocket. Thanks Obama!

They would either integrate into local culture or be miserable.

I spread info all the time. I boycott. Ive thrown away friends that voted for the left parties, Ive disowned family members. Ive done everything I can beyond going full Breivik. Other people dont even stop eating Kebab after a few beers in a turkish owned bar.
So its got to the stage why help the cucks. Why waste my life on them.

You keep telling yourself that, pal. Everybody else is the coward, not you. You're a grown man and not a ragy kid, no sir.

good come back faggot.
You celebrate the world cup as if you all did it but once your country does something negative youre not a collective anymore.
You as a nation state failed in your duty. The individual cannot be expected to go up against states when your own state is against you.

Stuff it up your ass you shit skinned dago cunt.

You have a point

Good work comrade, you can't tolerate dissidents and enemies of the People's Revolution!

Still salty after that loss to team Europe, swede?

>white neighborhood's property value goes down
>lower income families (see: blacks) move in
>FUCKING FORCED DIVERSITY REE

>Don't get me wrong, I like having other cultures around
Stopped reading there.
You get on the list.

I'm saying a extremely low amount, not like what's going on in Sweden or UK.

'oh noes, diversity omli forcud on whait nations'

meanwhile, in the rest of the fucking world: malaysia, 50% are malay; japan and korea are having pressure put on them to be more immigrant friendly, already taking in more immigrants; dominican republic (mulatto nation) forced to take in haiti-nogs, getting called racists; AFRICAN nations getting pummeled in their media for ethnic and tribal conflicts (somalis getting buttfucked in south africa etc); latin america and south asia multi-ethnic and multi-cultural, india bending backwards for slimes; even fucking israel is getting calls on being more open and friendly - leftists running rampant with anti-racism and anti-xenophobia shit and pro-palestine jews

but sure sons, diversity is only forced on white nations

wake the fuck up, all it is about is cheap labor, weakening worker rights, strengthening corporations and banks - money and power

Im English not Swedish. Im glad sweden lost just a shame no player went full cardiac at center ice.
Im a maple leafs fan
AND as for a team boo hooing about not doing well in the hockey, pot kettle black springs to mind.
British and proud multiple olympic ice hockey gold medal winners.

55 no go areas for Swedes now police lost control, don't they have an army?

None of those places (with the possible exception of DR) are witnessing population scale changes in ethnic makeup due to mass immigration. Sure Africa and Malaysia and Latin America are super mixed, but they've been that way for a while. It's only in Western countries that the government has been like "we're going to bring the country from 90% white to 50% white in a generation because diversity and tolerance :^)"