HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH Cred Forums ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH Cred Forums ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/King_David.html
youtu.be/-M6FXuFPayY
timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>nationalist, rather than international Jews
>blows up ragheads on the daily
>only democratic country in the ME
Is there anything to NOT like about Israel?

besides the fact that they're sucking money and resources out of the us?
not really

and only matters if you're a burger which I'm thankfully not

But, the majority here likes Israel. It's just the outspoken minority NatSoc faggots that hate it.

>sucking money from the US
>which is then used to bomb dunecoons I guess you're right, but there are plenty of worse ways you could spend your money

Trump lied

So I've been saying this for ages but.
You realize there is a war going on between different groups of Jews right?

I agree with this post (except I'd be happy to be an American)

>natsoc
>minority

Maybe after the leddit invasion

The ONLY bad thing about Zionists is when they hypocritically support open borders and multiculturalism for White Gentile nations despite obviously being in favour of nationalism for themselves. Who gives a shit about the Palestinians? If Netenyahu wants to stop being a hypocrite and start supporting Trump then I'm all for it.

wtf I hate Trump now :(

Wonder who begged to have an appointment to get on the side of the new Mr. President. Trump win confirmed.

Wait. So are we pro israel or not? Someone tell me!

Aren't pretty much all wars between different groups of jews, like christians, muslims, and communists?

if trump not hate both jews and muslims he is not for me sorry

> the majority here likes Israel

That's bullshit. Just because I support Israels right to exist in some form doesn't mean I look favorably on the nation, it's a disease that cannot be cured, one must learn to live with it.

only if every single jew were deported to Israel then yes

>Not realizing Trump is playing 42D underwater starcraft chess

Yes

Obvious shill pretending to be a nazi Trump supporter. Trump nor his legit fans dislike Jews.

That's not what I meant.
I mean actual followers of the Jewish faith.

Israel is literally near civil war between our leftist type shit tier jews and ones that are more like pol.

The banking jews are the real issue. Stormfags think they're all like that, and have a point to some degree. But it's simply not the case. Stormfags are pretty much "we wuz" tier.

>Trump nor his legit fans dislike Jews.
speak only for yourself faggot. I don't talk about how punchable your PM's face is.

I hate canadians now too.

Lmao kill yourself.

Christianity is literally entirely antisemetic, the support for Isreal is just an evangelical meme.

god fucking damnit..
or then he is just PRANKING BRUH!1

>Cred Forums turns into a kike loving board now

You guys are fucking disgusting
Flip flopping harder than shillary

Its wouldn't be much more special than the other self hating jew cults if it wasn't so popular among useful idiots.

meh we don't care so why do you?

I guess that media story about billionaires funding Trump memes was true

Pretty sure his campaign has shills working here round the clock

>the international jew = israel

>Rothschild trainset/crime factory pretending to be a nation.
>Sews death & suffering to everything it touches

>anything to NOT like about isreal?
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/King_David.html

god damn astrologists

Yeah keep your edge intact nazi.

Can't wait to cleanse you collectivist filth.

He was suppose to be our savior.

As a nationalist I'm ok with this. It's not the Zionist that should be feared. It's the transnational Jew that keeps me up all night.

Are you competing for the most jewish double talk award among your ctr peers?

Gas the nazis, collectivist war now!

Keep living in denial kid. Fact is a majority of whites will side with Jesus before ever siding with a bunch of internet roleplayers. I guarantee you don't even own a firearm.

youtu.be/-M6FXuFPayY

Im turning the ancap and antisemitism up to 11

AFTER the election

anything before that is just spinning our tires while hillary squeaks over the line

DAILY REMINDER THAT IT'S NETANYAHU SUCKING TRUMP'S DICK

He even said the wall was an "unacceptable idea" back in the day

wtf i love jews now

When the Leftists started attacking Israel, Cred Forums started supporting it.

No surprise since Trump loves burgers.

Obama has recently come out against Israel.

Something tells me Nateyu is on our side and the Jews are torn. Similar to how America is also strifing with the internal Jew.

>The Don will force Israel to pay their share and stop them from fucking us

>Trump has a chance of winning without cucking for Israel
LOLNO

Honestly claiming Jerusalem is Israelian soil might start ww3 so im ok with this

>Trump is visiting Mexico
>Made them admit there'd be a wall
>made them admit they'd reform NAFTA
>made them his bitch, even after all he's said

now

>Trump says Israel will pay their own share
timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
>Trump visits Israel
>you faggots think he isn't going to do the exact same thing he did to Mexico and make him renegotiate payment type.

He's the best at making deals.

How are some of you people acting suprised, this isn't the first time he did this not to mention his daughter is converted to judaism. Trump has never been the movement, we are simply using him to basically mainstream a acceptable version of white nationalism(or the Alt-Right as it's known) and we have been doing a great job so far.

Trump isn't perfect nor should we expect him to be if you want him to become president but at least he is hanging out with more nationalistic jews instead of the Soros-tier super globalist jews and despite his flaws he is still the best you Amerifats could ever hope for, especially considering how shit in comparison every other candidate since Roosevelt has been.

>Killing Arabs
>Bad
Ok Ahmed

Either way, Syria is fucked so it seems

Kikes are on Clinton's side this election, all of them. The anti-white sentiment is peaking among non-whites, and kikes lead their way.

>Israel
>not based as fuck

this board has more cucks than natsocs, aren't you aware of this?

Is this real Cred Forums
Is this real life

Pro Israel. Don't you see how the MSM are always Pro Palestine and Anti Israel?

How have we been BTFO? He has always said that he is pro Israel. Grasping and straws, aren't ya, OP?

>But, the majority here likes Israel
Hello, JIDF.

the election attracted lots of redditors

Most Jews are against Trump. His "anti-immigration" stance. Which to them is basically anything but full open borders at this point. Was enough for them to turn all their media muscle against him. Just because Trump is willing to work with them doesn't mean he was their guy all along.

This pretty much confirms Trump will be sending troops into the Middle East.

Israelis are not Diaspora Jews. They fight for their own land and live on American aid and reparation compensations for the most part

Diaspora Jews in the corporate world are the ones that we hate.

Get it right you fucking Auscuck

thanks for letting me fuck your wife, goy

Wait...I do it for free because I believe in Trump and want to MAGA...where do I sign up for the billionaire money?

>Burgers are still stupid enough to believe that their politicians aren't jewish puppets

>neo/pol/ will defend this

This thread is proof how much the newfag trumptards have fucked this board desu

Ha, you really think this? He's always talked about how great Isreal is, he has Jewish economists and policy makers and in general just a lot of Jews he's making powerful, and his family is married into Jew. For Mexico he's shit talked them non-stop because it appeals to his uneducated fanbase who scapegoat literally every single problem on Mexicans. Most of this fanbase (outside of Cred Forums) love Jews because they're all Christians who believe Isreal is a great ally. He has nothing to gain from shittalking Isreal and everything to gain from bowing down to it.

Fuck off, Skype