He thinks he's redpilled

>he thinks he's redpilled
>he unironically defends circumcision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aGvEmx7_7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw moderate phimosis caused by premature forced retraction

Why do the kikes always get away with this shit?

Reported. Go to the fag board to talk about penises..

JIDF please get out

literally who?

who are you quoting?

I had phimosis too until they mutilated me

I have frenulum breve and have been thinking about circumcision

Bi-faggot here.

Unfortunately, it is true. Circumcised dicks are no fun. Fucking dried up, scarred, mutilated. Circumcision takes away pleasure from both sides.

Inb4 "muh dick cheese" - I've never had this problem, both personally and with a partner. Learn to personal hygiene you disgusting fucks.

this. it really can't be explained how fucking awful circumcision is. imagine having hair without sebum or eyes without fluid

It's not that catastrophic

t. foreskinned man with a fully intact body and no issues

Are some people actually like that?

>tfw you'll never experience uncut sex

FUCKING JOOOOOOOOS

Circumcised actually

sure thing buddy

>dick cheese
Do cunts really use that as justification?

Seems you can't even comprehend the opinion of those you think you know so much about
What is your purpose here

no your right man your circumcised.

>tfw you'll never experience sex
FTFY

yes indeed, thank you sir

stay circumcised buddy

>one of the best medical industries in the world
>top research in all fields
>still practice anti-masturbation mutilation in children

How come no politician has touched this? Don't tell me the general public is supportive of it.

The pleasure is indescribable.
Imagine having more feeling, the tip of your penis being caressed by the folds of skin.
Up and down, slow being just as sensational as fast.
Nothing compares.

I thank god everyday for my foreskin.

two reasons, the first being that 99% of Americans unironically believe that the foreskin is just useless excess skin. furthermore since everyone is circumcised they try to justify being mutilated by their caretakers rather than face the fact that they suffered horrific parental abuse and will never be able to experience normal sexual function.

I had to get a circumcised as an adult because of an infection. I had this plastic ring put on my foreskin and it killed circulation until it was black and then it was cut out. pretty painless but looked fucking horrible.

Anyways, literally zero change in sensitivity. Sex and and blowjobs feel exactly the same. But now I have to masturbate with lube, which is the only difference.

>the first being that 99% of Americans unironically believe that the foreskin is just useless excess skin

But your dickhead visibly dries up and becomes less sensitive when it rubs on your cotton panties for decades. Its not hard to miss.

>want to laugh at circumcision
>have phimosis
damn it

I was circumcised at 6 for medical reasons. I don't defend it actively but there's not really anything I feel like I'm missing.

Listen to this guy. Circumcision is still dumb, but unless you get a botched circumcision, your sexual function is still fine. You can be anti-circ without memeing about how circs are practically castrati. I'm more concerned about the impact of the pain/wound trauma on an infant's psychology. It could fuck you up subconsciously for life and might be why so many Jews are schizo.

Depends on the extent of the circumcision. I'm circumcized, but what's left of my foreskin covers my glans when I'm flaccid. Some people get everything cut off, others only a bit.

You won't find many here who defend it. It's an unnecessary cosmetic modification that has an unknown degree of effect on sexual function and pleasure.

It's barbaric and disgusting that it's done to children and babies with no medical need.

I nearly had a breakdown over it not long ago, and had to either come to terms with it or, well I don't know what the other option would be.

It's a pretty redpilling realization, when you realize the kind of shit that goes on in first world nations. Really makes you think and put societies and cultures into perspective.

I feel like a smarter and more wise person because of it, albeit depressed.

Phimosis is, along with being 6+ feet tall and having an 8+ inch dick, something that most 4channers seem to posses if you believe everything posted here.

Visit FOREGEN.ORG they're trying to fix male genital mutilation and help male genital mutilation victims

>tfw cut
>tfw also 5 inches

btw keep spreading the word about them, its important

>tfw almost 8 inches and uncut

Cutlets BTFO

>tfw used to make daily threads shitting on cutlets and they always got a shit ton of replies

>dont even care about it but it was an easy way to get (yous)

ITT: NEETs who will never understand 95% of American woman think uncut dicks are laughable, enjoy the burrito dick achmed

>almost 8 inches

Sure bud

I hope you kill yourself

There is nothing funny about the mental state I went through over this or the act itself.

What if my dick is cut but I don't defend it

Literally depressed about the most worthless shit ever, sad!

Yes, all the time.

ITT found the cuck that unironically defends circumcision

>hes a dicklet on top of a cutlet

Kek

It's strange how many anglos have phimosis.
Or maybe it's (((phimosis))) ? :^)

lol you want a pic faggot? I'm over 6 inches and my dick is very cute I have been told.

>let me mutilate my genitals to please someone else

Cuck detected

Its still smaller than mine if you dont surpass 7.8 inches or 20 cm

American doctors apparently over diagnose phimosis a ton, even when a child is at the stage where their foreskin is attached to their glands.

This is honestly the thing I hate the most about my country, by far. I don't feel anything for it anymore, every country is so fucking stupid and were no different.

I don't but I bet I'm cuter than you Paco.

Most girls that I've been with (5) never said anything about my uncut dick, only one of them even mentioned it and even then she thought I was exotic and different from the other guys she fucked

Not sure why she thought I wanted to know that she fucked other guys but hey, women amirite?

>you will never EVER have this

I have phimosis too, how do I get that cream that I rub on my knob, pull back the skin gently and after about 20 days I get a normal dick?

>tfw uncut

Did you know that only jews and their slaves are circumsided?

>cuter
Bit gay

>8 inches

Lmao

Pencil too m8

You really would do that? Get on the internet and tell lies?

i wish every kike on earth suffers amd dies under trump as retribution for over 100 million men mailed forever in the name of the kike

>muh trump

His kids are fucking Jew converts and marry into Judaism and odds are trump and all his boys are cut and so is ivankas son.

k

Because hitler did something wrong: he didn't gas the fucking kikes.

>your dick isnt because i say so!!

Spotted the kike.
Fucking anglokikes.

The important thing is you now have something you can hold over everyone else in your head to feel superior over them while they had no control over it whatsoever. Congratulations.

No it isn't that size because you can clearly see it isn't 8 inches.

>there are people right here, RIGHT NOW, READING THIS VERY POST WHO DO NOT POSESS A FORESKIN

Stop posting anytime frog fag.

Circumsicion is childrape, it teaches men that childrape and rape of those who are unable to defend themselves is perfectly fine in our society.
If you want to teach men not to rape, stop raping them.

Im pretty sure if you take a picture of your lil 6 incher you will see that mine is bigger

No, rape is actually better. I would've rather been raped, it's easy. This is a permanent (for now) physical effect, rape would've been done and over.

Rape is blown out of proportion especially these days when people compare it to murder and other shit.

Can't judge without a measuring tape. Unlike you I'm not an underfed 5'2" brown guy so the perspective will be a bit off.

Cream is useless in many cases

Just train your foreskin each day under hot water and it will be good in some months

>tfw this kid will be suicidal for weeks or even months on end after this thread dies and it will be al because of me

My parents got tricked by the jew and I was circumsized.

Threads like these depress me so much... Ill never have a foreskin because fucking jews made it mainstream to mutilate children.

No I have already been for months but it's gotten better the past week or so. I'm not sure why such a thing would make you feel good, guess because you're a mentally handicapped redditfrog posting newfag.

Got phimosis, how do I get rid of it without going full Jew?

fuck off with your foreskin privilege

>muh excuses

Take a pic like that m8 dont even post it just take it for yourself, i want you to realize that a mexican has a much bigger dick than you

Wasn't my choice, it honestly does bother me but at this point what can I do?

I hate to bust your bubble, but it doesn't matter what you do with your dick.

>it's Jewish hur dur

K, well mine was done by a nurse not a Rabi. I didn't have some old dude drink my wewe blood. So I don't think this is actually even related to the Jewish tradition other than the forskin being removed.

Suicide is a pretty darn good option for all of you

STFU
Uncut dick is gross and you know it.

shitlord

>mfw you'll be wishing the cartel only removes your foreskin next week

Fuck you paco. I may not have a foreskin but there is already huge talk of artificial body parts. Soon cutfags will be restored. And then you'll have nothing on me, plus you'll be living in a third world shithole.

Actually it does, the mucosal layer is destroyed which promotes the skin to become dead and less sensitive. It thereafter bgins to slightly calcify reducing sensation further.

>not knowing meme arrows
>implying

fuck off muhammed

>There are people on this board who unironically care about what the penis of other men look like

It's more about some people genuinely care that it's done to babies, that's what I care about. I have no qualms if it's done to consenting individuals.

But the majority of people who participate in these threads are just asshole trolls in my experience.

>just you wait ill get my foreskin back soon enough!

Poor kid wont be able to even use his dick by the time he can recover his foreskin

>tries to act smug when he already admitted to be suicidal about the subject at hand

>comes to Cred Forums of all sites and to Cred Forums out of all the boards
>cries and complains about trolls who hurt his feelings

Okay Paco enjoy your little dick while you can, I bet those cartels will be coming soon enough.

I may be missing some protection for my second head but you'll be missing your first head.

>there are people in this world who don't get how raping infant males normalizes rape to males and then wonder why males go on to rape

You cucks are making a whole deal about it.

I had done mine around 2 months ago and it was the best thing I could have done. The only downside is that your head wont be stimulated painfully with the slightest touch.

Stop acting like a spoiled crying Child Cred Forums.

>t. totally not a non-dick having roastie
o i beleev u lad

You don't need corticoidal creams to get rid of a phimosis.
Another story for a frenulum breve though.

Circumcision is akin to the branding of cattle.

Through circumcision you are eternally marked a slave to the Jews.

Dick obsessed faggots. Sage.

Would you prefer some female genital mutilation instead roastie?

>not wanting an aesthetic penis

jesus christ uncut penises look so fucking weird

this is snek

>aesthetic
do you take it up the ass as well?

Males don't deserve the extra sensitivity. They already have an advantage in life, it should be mandatory to circumcise and deny breast feeding to male infants.

fuck off with your jewdick cunt

It's...it's beautiful. Sometimes I wish I were hung :^)

More true words have never been spoken.
Cut dicks look like you have a pernament case of genital psoriasis.

my cock is circumcised and I fucking hate it
GOD DAMN JEWS

imagine actually showing a woman this, what the actual fuck ishyddt

WTF EVEN IS THAT WHAT THE FUCK

>GOD DAMN JEWS

Source?

>imagine actually showing a woman this
implying youve actually done it virgin

If i had an uncut monstrosity penis I definitely would not

>imagine actually showing a woman this

Something you don't need to worry about seeing how your fleshlight has no eyes lmao

>Showing a girl your limp dick
You're supposed to be hard when you send a dick pic. Maybe that's what you've been doing wrong.

>Frenulum breve....

Dick cream?

That is a soft dick buddy, I know it is the same as yours hard, but that is not how dicks work.
And if you want to mutilate yours just to please woman, then you are extra retarded

>caring what a flaccid penis looks like

Nothing to do with geopolitics and current events

Fuck off

Reported

This is blatant evidence but there are some quack "researchers" like Brian Morris who just say "no u" and publish "studies" "disproving" these "agenda-based lies."

FUCK OFF, ENEMY OF THE PENIS

Reported for reporting

>mutilate my child's genitals
FTFY

Don't worry, we'll make them pay, we'll flood them with Haredis who self-replicate like bacteria and then after they take over Israel we'll flood them with all the diaspora jews via nazi LARPing and there'll be nothing they can do to not be up to their eyeballs in jews.

>defending off topic shitposting

Thanks for ruining Cred Forums faggots

saged

>Thanks for ruining Cred Forums

"M-muh safe space! MUH SAFE SPACE"

lmao what a pussy

this is how I know you faggots are complete virgins, you homos know that when you actually have a gf/wife you're not hard 24/7 right? You walk around the house and sleep naked, god you autistic virgins are such embarassments

>when a woman sees an uncut "penis"

>muh safe space rebuttal

Nothing wrong with having a safe space from Cred Forums, /r9k/ and /lgbt/ degeneracy

>You walk around the house and sleep naked

just how poor are you? first they took your dick, then they took your clothes

lmao

>Nothing wrong with having a safe space

The tumblr is strong with this one :^)

So as soon as you send a girl a pic of your flacid dick you consider yourself being in a relationship?
I have some bad news for you.

It is.

saged

>saged

How futile!

Countersage aka bump lmao triggered? :^)

1342ffas2

>1342ffas2

Is that cuckspeak for "muh safe space"? :^)

142rffafs

>Children can't consent to sex
>But babies can consent to having a piece of their genitals cut off

Thanks Abraham