Senthilingam

>Senthilingam

Other urls found in this thread:

most-expensive.coffee/
high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/fiaf-whos-fat-is-it-anyway.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it.

>mfw it wasn't a joke.

The research is real. Maybe if you read a little bit instead of shitposting you would actually know something and possibly save your country from sand people.

Indian name + poo article

>shitposting
kek

maybe india will become superpower by 2030

why the fuck did i open this thread

media sensationalizing legitimate research as usual, by including an image of "edible" food (if you can call fast food that) with the notion of shit. thus the click-bait implication that you'll eat shit.

the actual proceedure isn't new, and doesn't involve eating shit. basically they introduce a bacterial colony into your small and large intestines through the proper opening.
this new bacteria that's beneficial to you grows if you change your diet and thus your health improves as the proper undigestable matter is broken down for you to absorb more easilly, instead of the detrimental bacterial which has been fed by your fast-food eating ways and doesn't care about things like cellulose or micro-nutrients.

you had the hope it wouldn't be filled with shit posters.

> forgetting where you are

>opens a thread about shit and expects to find anything but shitposts

word of advice to anyone wanting to lose weight...
STOP EATING YOU FAT FUCK!!!

>Senthilingham

POO IN LOO

NOW

POO IN YOU

It's based on the assumption that people get fat because of irregularities in their bowel microflora. The actual reason why people get fat is that they eat more calories than they burn, it's just thermodynamics.
>t.biochem engineer

I'll just leave this here...
most-expensive.coffee/

do fecal transplants actually work?

But...

They do for people with fucked up bacterial microflora, they don't work for fat people. Fat people should just eat less or work out more.

If you're interested in 'boosting' your health you can take probiotics, but they don't necessarily do anything unless you have problems with digestion. You shouldn't take any supplements if you aren't clinically deficient.

Ehh.. theres a strong link between obesity, depression, and fucked up gut bacteria.

A fecal transplant would probably help you lose weight if you changed your diet as well.

high-fat-nutrition.blogspot.com.au/2007/12/fiaf-whos-fat-is-it-anyway.html

i could shit in your ass no homo and you could find out... for science

fucking lost

Microbiome. Research took two genetically identical twins. One normal, one fat. Transplanted feces from the normal one to the fat one and the fat one lost weight. Due to bacteria. Having the right kind of bacteria is important for obesity, immune function, digestion (irritable bowel syndrome), and even brain function (yes, really).

Just changing your diet would work just as well.

Don't spend your money on shit, literally

I-is this what CNN has been reduced to? I thought they were pretty much the largest news agency in America.

>basically they introduce a bacterial colony into your small and large intestines through the proper opening.

so basically they shove other people's shit up your ass

DONT DO IT AMERIFATS
YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT SHIT ANY MORE THAN YOU DO ALREADY
SHART IN MART NOT IN MOUTH OKAY

So homosexuality is really a weight loss program gone mad?