>Shirqat September 24
mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 24
>Syrian Army surrounds east Aleppo as zero hour approaches
>Lavrov says during talks US admitted Islamic State is a ‘bigger threat than Assad’
>Obama vetoes bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia
>Turkish-backed rebels lose over 20 villages to ISIS in northeast Aleppo
>Erdogan says the U.S. sent weapons to Kurdish fighters in Syria
>Yemeni forces break into Nahooqah Saudi post West of Najran
>Houthis shot down a KSA drone

Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA
Houthi video - youtube.com/watch?v=6srJNCTrVMY

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/russia/20160925/1045690476/aleppo-syria-russia-security-council.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UL88N7zPWWs
ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176
twitter.com/syrianmilitary/status/780359475072999424
youtube.com/watch?v=6srJNCTrVMY
youtube.com/watch?v=I1Fw9F0enK8
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/780393470963822593
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160926/1045706456/us-airstrike-daesh-army.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/07/saddams-former-deputy-resurfaces-a-year-after-he-was-killed
southfront.org/us-backed-moderate-rebels-torturing-alawite-man-in-homs-very-graphic-footage/
twitter.com/AansarAllah/status/780400296203784192
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806967/Police-Officer-investigated-telling-pro-Kurd-protester-don-t-tell-country-clashes.html?ito=social-facebook
warisboring.com/turkish-steel-beasts-take-a-pounding-in-syria-53e57910c8c9#.x90yds1uj
warisboring.com/whats-left-of-the-syrian-arab-army-eec39485df43#.wcpdtbgn7
warisboring.com/whats-left-of-the-syrian-arab-air-force-6f4a426da511#.qjlkpfrj5
youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA
youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM
youtube.com/watch?v=JMYG4JZ64Lk
archive.fo/duAPc
rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/
ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176-seite2
twitter.com/ihanetebedel/status/780416754862460928
youtube.com/watch?v=XDfwrEthi-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

You don't want a tall aryan goddess taking your seed?

Would you?

Reminder that Ivan Sidorenko watched Madoka Magica

Soon.

What a fucking weeb

THICCKK

>bulgarian

go backstab someone else

My shitty rural internet can only load half that picture but i can still say fuck no

how disgusting

omg i love çoli now!

who are you retards that spam these shitty autistic shoops over and over...and why do are Dutch posters competing with Canadians for worst shitposters?

Cleanse it with irradiating nuclear fire? Absolutely.

Who the fuck does this cunt think she is?

sputniknews.com/russia/20160925/1045690476/aleppo-syria-russia-security-council.html

she's got her head up her arse, man

youtube.com/watch?v=UL88N7zPWWs

Guys I feel physically ill after watching this.

That little girl being pulled out of rubble...

This war must end.

Assad, for the sake of your people, hit them with all your strength. Smash them. Kill them all.

And stop this massacre.

The Pentagon deserves an ACTUAL terrorist attack, not that false flag that occurred 15 years ago.

The US government will pay for this.

500,000 killed for what?

She's got a jewish hand up her arse.

HIGH TEST

I have been internet dead since November of 2014. Please tell me what's actually happening as short as you can.

Is Assad still winning? All I ever hear about is Kurds and Turks.

wouldnt mind one of those Tbh

assad is doing pretty good
the turks would be doing better, but the FSA proxy they have is incompetent as fuck

Because the rothschilds willed it.

This is what they want, they have no claim to this.
Just taking other cities of the old THEY DID NOT BUILD

I'm no expert yet, but I'm reading because bloting I need to find out. These bastards are just as us when it comes to lineage tracking too, but they do all upside down, they wiped them selves out. They counted the motherline

No Schlomo you jew a heathen, I dunno who of us inveted this, but ours are different. I want spam this with more this. It's just when you make an agreement with us, and we have ill attend, you must watch every word carefully. We will hold every word, but we jew you on it.

>I think I'm actually obsessed with this
>Ask Embla, Adam Eve

I remember this kiddo, the first who survived.
War is hell man, and these degenerates "moderate" kek in full medina 4....

Fuckers all of em, using civilians as shields, and I don't trust them God damn whytu helmets either. We know it's propaganda here too from opposites sites, but yeah you all know this.
>Dey don't got pure flour in the sack as we say here

If I was drunk yes, we're spoiled here.
But nobody can deny these dubs

It's only what this one b*lgarian wants, however there is no timeline where it ever possibly manifests, so.
>FSA getting the non-k*rd half of syria
>k*rds getting the bigger half of syria
>k*rds getting any part of syria
>k*rds getting a chunk of iraq for no reason
>the rest of iraq dividing itself in half for no reason
>saudi arabia existing
>chunk out of egypt for literally no reason
o im laffin

Takbir Dababa Syria Zlatohui

Я нe пoймy, тaм Aбy coвceм eбaнyлcя? Зaхoжy нa двaч чиcтo в cиpиятpeд, блaгo тaм пocтoяннo дocтaвляют кoнтeнт c фpoнтoв, a тeпepь мнe в /cг/ зaгнивaть? Tyт oдни тpипфaгocpaчи и мeмacы.

GREATER ISRAEL SOON

Don't worry they are backstabbing us on a daily basis.

Пoднимeтcя и пoйдeшь дaльшe cвoй cиpиятpeд читaть.

Sosach is only for passcode-blyads nao.

Cyka!

THIS was correct

RuAF Su-25SM has been spotted in Latakia

For the first time since Russias partial withdrawal in March

My second favourite plane.

F35 will destroy any plane that Russians have

It's obvious now, the Kurds, who have no historical claim to these lands. They will be fucked. They soiled them selves, by showing that they can't be trusted, they change side as it suits them.

That doesn't fly anywhere. There will be no "Kurdistan"

with special japanese taktiks

*cough*Mig-31*cough*

It's okay Onur, at least your F16 was able to shoot down air defenseless bomber down.

That thing doesn't even turn on a dime macross zero style though. Thrust vectoring owns the skies, this is an objective truth.

I just got out of my cave what is zero hour ?

Posted some pics in Mightly Colorado's /hr/ thread

I think we shouldn't be using that account to post anime related stuff

LevantFalcon here, I agree with this.

what could the mig-31 do against the f-35 pizza eating ireland?

no, by the looks of it now, also what our intel services have been telling us for 6 millions years now. Russia got full air superiority.

We were all very stupid, and tried to stuff to much crap in a single plane that's supposed to everything.

While Valdemar has planes for all purposes, they can just play with us because their fighters are so fast. And god damnit, I want to see these birds. i see our newones all the time, the test flight area is close by, so I like the other tech freak, we all run out or drive down there when are playing.

My damn! It's so fucking cool. I don't think Ivar is just painting over rust this time, look at dem aerodynamics! You got to love the tech man, whoever makes it.

Nice too see good old image when i had 15yo. Thanks good i leave /mlp/ for good

>USA is with us
>There are no moderates, only Al Nusra

>t. Al Nusra

ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176

lol brony fag

Yes, i know, i was, dark old days

>Don't talk to me or my son ever again

"W...we did it, the political pressure on the US by the mighty Turkish Republic forced the YPG out of Manbij and east of the Euphrates! Turkey wins again!"

twitter.com/syrianmilitary/status/780359475072999424

>"FUCKING MOHAMED, DON'T LAUGH YET"
>"OH SHIT! You're right, FUCKING RUSSIANS, NATO PLS HELP"

What the fuck did they even do there?

>tfw 75 years after it was made you realise this poster is the truth

Killing islamists. They are still there, of course

>Shizune

>No, the missiles were given to us directly. They were delivered to a specific group. When the was 'Road' locked and we were besieged, we had officers from Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel and America here

really makes you think

>yeah lets ignore the indiscriminate bombing because p-propaganda right guys hehe..

>Implying they will

fucking erdogan steps back again. if ecevit was still alive, we are designing a flag for northern syria turkish republic right now.

seems like islamism makes you weak.

>Who the fuck does this cunt think she is?

She probably doesn't know, you have to be seriously stupid to believe that's even possible.

Nationalism makes a country stronger.

You should remember

>When the was 'Road' locke and we were besieged, we had officers from Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel and America here
Remember, proxy-iranian, no 30 intelligence officers from western aligned nations were killed in a missile strike.

>F35 will destroy any plane that Russians have

>Palestine exists

Please bomb Syria

>tfw this will never escalate to MAD

JDIMSA

Please bomb b*lgaria.

Please nuke yourselves

Please habeeb it.

there is more:
>What were these officers?

>Experts! Experts for the use of satellites, rockets, reconnaissance and thermal security cameras. ,

I read an article after they managed to break the siege
the user said the exact same words plus how they jammed radio signals of SAA and allies
and how rebels were professionally trained to shell at X per minute rate which never happened before in any other previous battles.

I already knew that from seeing the footage from the battle to break the siege, they were zeroing in and timing the jihadis artillery using satellite imagery and thermal imagery to inflict the most damage possible.
Truly "guided by (((Allah)))"
At least the cocksuckers were made to pay with their lives, the pieces of shit. Big ups to Vlad for that.

that plane looks like it's got cellulite

youtube.com/watch?v=6srJNCTrVMY
some display of Saudi incompetene

Forget the issues, I want to apologize for sending such an ugly ambassador to the UN. I'm sure she is a 10/10 there, but still.

I'd still gefill her fish

>her

and they will try to do it again, maybe in a month. this time with better equipment. how should SAA stop them, I don't know. what card can vlad play?
Su-25s? admiral kuznetsov? more missiles?

Please bomb everything outside of Greater Israel

FOABs.

it seems that nusrat guy is aware of that, that's why he is hiding in a quarry.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1Fw9F0enK8

Moderate headcutters captured Bahurtah from ISIS, ISIS recaptured Tall Ar.

Guys. Where are the gains?

Big nep is good but she's no little nep

The first one was a tunnel bomb

>cave warfare
>est. 1000 BC

this is awful

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/780393470963822593

SAA making gains on Eastern Ghouta

Always

Where's the Kuznetsov carrier? I haven't heard about it from friday. Did it just park there and anchor without doing anything? Are they waiting for new peace talks?

It's probably waiting for a tug boat, YET AGAIN

>The Syrian intelligence possesses an audio recording of conversation between Daesh terrorists and US military prior to the Washington-led coalition's airstrikes on the government troops near Deir ez-Zor

top fucking kek

Won't be ready until late October.

BTFO

doesn't mean shit unless they actually release it

Saw this earlier and said nfw. They should dropbox that shit and show the world how US is in the wrong here.

Leak it to everyone

so you guys all believe they actually have it?
I know they can intercept IS radios in Iraq but this is US military, are they capable of doing it?
this is waaaaaaaaaay too big if ture

>Yes that T-72 and the bearded man are part of us, please don't bomb them, allahu snackbar
>CNN: A trusted source guided the US attack on Deir Ez-Zor

Why not?

Is the Red Knight of Mesopotamia still alive or not? He has been killed numerous times now. He's not dead at Wikipedia, at least .

No shit?! State media said that it will be released

>Sputnik
>tfw you know it isn't true

Well if it is true then it's more likely they would use the standard way of communication for them, opposed to them being found with communications that look identical to US.

Israel has a legit claim to all of the Levant. It's right there in the Torah muslims.

I saw a vid that the iraqis could listen to IS but the IS guys were not talking in arabic. the Iraqi guy was pissed off. he was saying this is my country and listen to these peace of shits are coming here for all over the world, fuck them

piece *
fucking autocorrect

Pictures of his dead body were taken some months ago, they were pretty simmilar to him.

There's more probabilities of USA doing it than they didn't it

Hell yes.

I'm a bit skeptic but I'm hoping they do have it. Even if it's real, "experts" will tell us it's fake and maybe it will fade into obscurity.

those were from last year. Meanwhile:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/07/saddams-former-deputy-resurfaces-a-year-after-he-was-killed

southfront.org/us-backed-moderate-rebels-torturing-alawite-man-in-homs-very-graphic-footage/

Very democratic

twitter.com/AansarAllah/status/780400296203784192

>Saudi Arabia is the president of Human Rights Council of the United Nations

How many more days til a leppo is ashes?

By the end of the year

is there anythhing going on in syria? seems like saa is taking a long undeserved break.

What is A leppo?

So Israel can feel more "secure".

Baruch HASHEM.
This guy speaks the truth.

>K*rdshits in London telling police officers to "get out of here" during a protest

Instead of actually protesting..in..umm Kurdistan??

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806967/Police-Officer-investigated-telling-pro-Kurd-protester-don-t-tell-country-clashes.html?ito=social-facebook

>Leith Abou Fadel @leithfadel 1 hHace 1 hora

>Storm is coming to east Aleppo. Tiger Forces ready to attack Al-Bab :)

PALMYRA 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

>It's only what this one b*lgarian wants, however there is no timeline where it ever possibly manifests

But that was made by a government wing of Israel.

>Tiger Forces ready to attack Al-Bab

The Turks plans to capture Al Bab seem to be all but abandoned

Get out of here you fucking chocolate bar.

And Kurds will be on ape rage

lel, as if they had the manpower to do that.

That's why i say Palmyra

>mfw k*rds declare London as an ancient k*rdish city

Kurdistan doesn't exist, dummy. Have you seen a map?

The Kurdish region of Iraq operates as a federal region on steroids it's independent in all but name

warisboring.com/turkish-steel-beasts-take-a-pounding-in-syria-53e57910c8c9#.x90yds1uj
interesting article (tl;dr, turkish tanks a shit)

But we discuss that for years

Neptune is a shit waifu
Nepgear a best

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

your rating

are her eyebrows...painted?
Too much makeup, is she a reporter?

thats a good site

i remember referencing some of its articles
over here back when sg was informative
warisboring.com/whats-left-of-the-syrian-arab-army-eec39485df43#.wcpdtbgn7

warisboring.com/whats-left-of-the-syrian-arab-air-force-6f4a426da511#.qjlkpfrj5

t. ahmed hamoudi

>learning about indisciminant bombing from propaganda
>implying it even exists

>whats-left-of-the-syrian-arab-army
it's funny to hear that "the FSA doesn't exist anymore" when the same is true for the SAA.

well yeah but thats implying that there are no moderates left whereas saa is depleted of manpower and therefore unable to conduct big offensive operations, while there are so many open fronts.
they still field a large number of troops

The US wouldn't give a modern encrypted radio to IS, so if they were talking to IS over radio, it would be in the clear or using a deprecated standard. So yeah, Russia could definitely intercept it

*US wouldn't give a modern encrypted radio to IS because our radios use hardwate encryption, which means if Russia or China bought the radio from IS, they could reverse engineer it and access our communications

Why do arab and persian women all paint their eyebrows so stupid and why do they use so much makeup around the eyes? This one at least has normal lips. I give it a 7/10

The "no moderates left" is also parralleled in the militiazation (is this a word?) of the pro-government forces.
Supporters of Assad stress the multicultural, national, secular character of the Syrian forces, but the truth is: In order to survive, Assad had to expoit the existing sectarian cleavage in the society and arm different militias (+welcome foreign fighters, especially the Iranians)

Bretty noice site

Eyebrows/10

>Too much makeup
traditions of the east, thinking it's because women not be allowed to show the beauty of of the whole body they compensate it bright makeup.

yeah, well, that's a shitty tradition, though.
But who am I too judge the beauty ideals of other cultures...

KEK

both assad and anti-government forces mount a huge amount of foreign fighters because the syria conflict has evolved to a proxy world war.

there are no serious group of syrians fighting for a moderate opposition change or whatever you want to call it, there are only syrians in jihadist groups and proxy fighters supporting foreign interests. at least the pro-saa forces have a more or less compact structure and obey mostly to the same people. thats why you dont see pro assad troops fighting each other like you see oppo groups.

She has to be an absolute fanatic to believe that's even a good idea. "Hey, let's take the one place which has served as a safety valve for 70+ years and abolish it YEAH YOU'LL LEARN YOUR LESSON THEN HUH"

>Zlatohui
Goldick ?

Wouldn't your SGT fuck you up for drawing on your helmet cover?

I've never been a Marine, but I got the impression that it wouldn't be tolerated. (hence why everybody fucks up and gets arrested on leave).

>Sputnik

what the hell are you doing?

It's not about too much, it's about badly done

will not agree

Thats not incorrect if she wanted to be modest she wouldn't be wearing make up at all.

>>Leftist journalist: It looks Grim in Syria
>>The syrian regime has decided once and for all to reconquer the eastern part of Aleppo

>USA says the Russians are barbarians

When our public funded media gets butthurt over Syria, it's usually a sign that Assad is doing well.
Hopefuly it's true this time too.

>The Government wants to finally end this war
>These fucking monsters, how dare they
Where did it go so wrong for western media?

That is*

non of those are actually FOABS...

>Sputnik

Release the audio or STFU. I'm tired of their bullshit.

That's true, but the government has to be aware that this could easily lead to a Lebanonization (actual word, I googled it) of Syria.
If Assad loses - unlikely - Iran will leave behind its Hezbollahi anyway. I read somewhere that the Christians ("the new Shias") could fulfill this role, since there are very few shias in Syria (Alawites don't count obviously).
If he wins, it will be hard to get all those different factions under one umbrella again, without anyone feeling put-upon.
Either way, the old baathist Syrian Arab Republic is done for.

That's not a good thing, could be a sign that more Western support to anti-Assad """moderates"""""

F-16 has already proven to destroy RU planes.

Come now there are lots of Syrian opposition "activists," the media quotes them all the time. They wander about under a flag of truce, sign people up to vote and climb over the headless bodies of their neighbors to report what conditions in Assad's prisons are REALLY like.

AL BAB SOON!
>AL BAB SOON!
AL BAB SOON!
>AL BAB SOON!
AL BAB SOON!
>AL BAB SOON!

not so fast.

looks like the race to Al-Bab was true after all

Frogfu plane coming through!!

>Stahlhelm
how dare they?

Hopefully the roaches will be useful for once and attack the Efrin pocket

They have shelled it some time now, anyway. They can't do much more.
Either Turkey sends own troops to Al-Bab and defends it (since the FSA monkeys are too incompetent for that and can never hold it) or SDF (or SAA, but I think they have other problems) will get it.

>Where did it go so wrong for western media?

Around the time when the soviet union happened.
They haven't come out of that us vs them mentality since then.

didn't the roaches and their moderates already clash with the YPG near Manbij?

If Erdo don't do anything about this and k*rds take Al-Bab i would start the fire and i am dead serious

You know what's funnier? PAK FAs under Raptor air cover and F-35 follow-up strikes are probably the single deadliest combination of military hardware on this world.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

They did, but the Americans stopped it and reigned Turkey in.
Looks like the roaches just imagine that the problem isn't there, now

only if the Kurds are west of the Euphrates and obviously they all went back. :^) Red lines, heh.

I'm skeptic if those "activists" are really activists or just other moderate beheader acting as a gud boi.

>cyprus
>supporting roaches

What a stupid shitfest, I wonder how the ISIS soldiers in Al-Bob feel about this, probably dying of laughter

I wouldn't believe Leith, but if the SAA take al Bab it would be a big FU to both kurds and roaches.

true. but they can't take Al-Bab and they definitely couldn't hold it.
I guess they prefer the the messed up situation with ISIS holding the city and all the others scrambling around and fighting each other to roaches or Kurds controlling it.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of shit
Upon my liars chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

We were going to revive the Ottoman Empire Erdogan. Why didn't you go through with the plans? Why did you pussy out of it? I can't.... I just can't today guys... I just can't.

>supporting
nah mate, my life is almost entirely hate for Turks
However, that doesn't mean that Kurds and Roaches fighting each other is bad

Cyprus hasn't been Greek in a very long time friend

wew

Like all tyrants before him, Assad will be destroyed.

>not using Last Resort by Papa Roach
The art of irony is lost on your people
youtube.com/watch?v=JkEXUFlh_EA

Arabic Lover
GTFOH or I'll get you all secularized personally

No, it was made by you, complete with incorrect hebrew.
Furthermore, no matter who it was made by doesn't mean it will ever happen. "The government wing of israel" is delusional, but amazingly not as delusional as you, fuck off.

Hurt is a way more humble way to lose all hope famalaman.

Last Resort is school shooter tier suicide ending yourself.

Assad will stay!!!

>FSA forces US special forces out of town and threatens to slaughter them
>ISIS gives FSA a beating
>"Why don't we get American air support?!"
>"Zionist USA gave information to ISIS!"

Feels bad man
youtube.com/watch?v=SqWdCTPPwZM

Ok, then I agree. If they can keep killing each other while the SAA wins in other fronts that is a good thing.

Assad must stay
Others may go

(By the way, they've already gone XD )

That pic made me cry

Here's your (You)

what do you mean?

> land blue
> water grey

Shit tier map tbqh

YPG retreated so no fighting between TSK and them. USA cock blocked us.

+

>Erdogan: Mosul offensive will commence October 19

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=JMYG4JZ64Lk

>Syria says it is ready to engage in initiatives that could lead to the establishment of a unity government in the war-torn country.

>YPG retreated so no fighting between TSK and them. USA cock blocked us.
yeah but for now hes concentrating on making the buffer zone, after that manbij will join jarabulus willingly

thats a good thing, mosul is part of the new ottoman empire

Yeah, we should def get Manbij already. If the YPG already left, there wouldn't be any problems if FSA entered it and built top tier Turkish hospitals there.

I still think we shouldn't get distracted by ISIS that much and let the Iraq Army capture Mosul but we will see.

Why don't you bomb the SAA more you Jihadist supporting scum.

>tfw engaging in initiatives

Uuhh you are that turk. Filtered.

Ya. Still doesn't stop lance coolies and what not from doing stupid shit anyways.

> removing a country from the security council

What is this, fantasy land? Is sputniknews the Russian infowars?

Damascus Has Audio of Daesh Talks With US Military Before Strike on Syrian Army

The Syrian intelligence possesses an audio recording of conversation between Daesh terrorists and US military prior to the Washington-led coalition's airstrikes on the government troops near Deir ez-Zor on September 17, the speaker of the People's Council of Syria said Monday.

>"The Syrian Army intercepted a conversation between the Americans and Daesh before the air raid on Deir ez-Zor", Hadiya Khalaf Abbas said as quoted by the Al Mayadeen broadcaster.

US warplanes hit Syrian government troops near the eastern city of Deir ez-Zor on September 17, leaving 62 military personnel killed and a hundred wounded. The Pentagon said initially that the airstrike was a mistake and targeted Daesh militants.

>The head of the Syrian parliament, added during her visit to Iran that after the coalition's airstrikes on the government troops US military directed terrorists' attack on the Syrian army.

The attack on government positions put to test a US-Russia brokered nationwide ceasefire that came into being in Syria earlier that week. Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said last Friday it was necessary to separate Daesh terrorists from "moderate" opposition forces in order to salvage the truce.

Britain, Australia and Denmark confirmed their air forces' participation in the deadly airstrikes. The politician noted that the details would be made public later.

archive.fo/duAPc

rt.com/news/360656-us-isis-talks-proof/

JEWSA IS FINISHED

>uhhh I got triggered by facts, filtered

Yes, Sputnik is basically Infowars tier.

They posted an article about 30 intelligence agents got killed by SAA, proven to be false later on. Just don't trust that website too much.

>YPG retreated
you mean: They changed their uniform patches to SDF and Turkey is fine with that since they can't do anything about it anyway. Thinking YPG really left Manbij is pretty retarded

*Israeli Intelligence agents

>Netherlands turk is back
All threads will be a little less high quality now

Israel have earned, through hard work, the prestigious title of Nazis.
Don't be jelly.

just like the video showing turkey trades oil with isis ? lol this is the kind of damage control russia does whenever someone btfo's them YOU ARE LE ISIS LALALALA!!!

Might be but I am sure that FSA/TSK will go to Manbij soon to get it under FSA control. We will see then if they truly left or not.

>Is sputniknews the Russian infowars?
Well they are the state media of russia.

Just filter him sempai.

FSA go to Manbij ? lol. They can barely hold of ISIS now from the border stripe they "conquered".
Turkey either has to invade or their incompetent proxies will be worn down slowly.

>proven to be false later on
Where's this proofs, exactly?

>They can barely hold of ISIS now

Please don't remind me.

But you are right. desu Turkey shouldn't got all out war tier cause fuck losing our own soldiers in a war that isn't ours is fucked up. Now a war vs Kurdish seperatists that I can get.

Well, I wasn't the one who linked the articles and proven it wrong. I am just saying what I saw from last week ago.

But where are the proofs that this indeed did happen? SAA killing 30 Israeli intelligence agencies would make the news world wide and would surely provoke a retaliation from Israel don't you think? So far I have only see 2-3 articles about it and they are all pro-Russia.

If you can find more info on this I would be glad to check it out.

>SAA killing
Oh, I didn't know SAA had an aircraft carrier with cruise missiles. Many such cases!

>In the past 24 hours, PKK killed 10 Turkish soldiers, wounded 7. Only 1 PKK fighter was killed in exchange.

I heard you like facts, I like facts a lot too. How's Op. Euphrates Shield holdin' up? Pretty good, huh.

How about that economy, though? Those credit payment changes by the Turkish government seem like awfully funny facts to me. I bet there will be an economic boom soon! What do you think? Should we start selling off rare pepes to offset?

I figured if it did indeed happen, there was no reporting on the Israeli officers killed because they aren't *officially* supposed to be there doing what they were allegedly doing

How is this supposed to trigger anyone?
lol do you dummies think you have an impact on others by shitposting on web?

>nobody ever gets butthurt on the internet

you are a genius and a cockroach, my friend

>Full Wehrmacht uniform
>MP 40
>(What looks to be) a Panzer tank

Dammit, Latuff!

I guess, if you are twelve.

What?

I-its doing ok sempai... Ottoman empire soon he-hehe....

That might indeed be, but then Israel surely would do something really big to SAA in return. So I guess we will have to wait it out and see if there is a sudden HAPPENING related to Israel/Syria.

those casualty numbers are always pretty funny.
For this conflict:
Turkey: 600 PKK: 5000 (Turkish source)
Turkey: 6707 PKK: 721 (PKK source)
Turkey: 722 PKK: 766 (independent NGO source)

The Admiral Kuznetsov is apparently in the Mediterranean already. You ready?

Some people just are not used to shitposting yet and take things written here seriously and emotionally.

These filthy Jihadists supporters will learn the Cred Forums culture soon enough Insallah.

Well, either the collective mental age of /sg/ is around that or you haven't been following these threads to arrive at that conclusion

You'd never make it in the intelligence world.

Nah, this is official Turkish government source

ksta.de/politik/interview-mit-al-nusra-kommandeur--die-amerikaner-stehen-auf-unserer-seite--24802176-seite2

Some journalist did some actual journalism and interviewed the Al Nusra commander Abu Al Ezz.

The thing is full of gold nuggets.

>US directely supplied one of our groups with TOW´s
>Saudi Arabia gov paid them 500 Million syrian pound for conquering "Battalion 47"
>Kuwait gov paid them 1,5Million dollar for conquering the infantry college in Al Muslimiya
>We won´t recognize the armistice, nor will we allow aid through
>Nor will our allies, (al nusra front, Fateh Al Scham, Islamic army) which are in fact just us
>As in, literally just us, they split out of us but they have the same ideology, everything
>"When a man comes to you to declare you "moderate", provides you with food and drink... Do you protest?"
>We won´t accept any assad follower or moderate FSA(refering to the turkey backed rebels) member to rule
>"The leaders of the Islamic Army and the Islamic Front are produced in the west. They get paid by the western secret services and the same services maintain them in the gulf states. They pay them to realize their own goals. "

Heard it's gonna be here in mid-October

>I-i swear o-only one of us died
Kek
twitter.com/ihanetebedel/status/780416754862460928

valhali i advise you to go back to turkey if you love it so much masallah

that's 20 days ago, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=XDfwrEthi-g
can you translate what she is saying?
nice tune in the beggining

*laughs in jewish*

It's true I haven't been following these threads closely.But if you are having high blood pressure just by reading some posts, you are doing it wrong, not (You) two but you get what I'm saying.

rare bashar. handle with care

I can agree with that

The turkish numbers are the most likely. Just look at all the photos and video from a few soldiers. It's already over 1000 confirmed casualties from them alone.

Seems there are enough people here that indeed get triggered by shit written here so most def there are people like that. As long as there are people like that they should not expect my Vallahi shitposting to end L M A O

Is there a translated version?

Anyway this is big. This shows how evil the US is being in Syria.

reminds me of something...

>The Syrian Intelligence

Those guys are a bunch of retarded thugs. They couldn't intercept the radio of the SAA if it was up to them.

Who knew that this man would make racist white youth cream their pants for an arab muslim and yell YA BASHAR YA ALI YA ALLAH on a thai image board.

That man is based as fuck.

But this is the total that matters !

She's probably some feminist cunt that thinks countries are like little children who need a timeout.

Holy fuck, reality is gonna hit her hard

Everyone knows you don't actually support him by now

You can stop Achmed

Like all people in public positions of the American rogue state, she is just a puppet parroting whatever the fuck it is her "think-tank" handlers tell her to. They all need to be putsched.

i just came home and

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

No translation, google translate should be capable of handling german to american tho

Implying.

I made so much OC for based Assad. That dude is the God Emperor Syria needs.

You are a faggot, go and get beheaded.

>t*rks think this little fucking effort deservers respect
typical

muh media bias

your boring

if you're looking at totals then you should look at the conflict starting from 2014 on. At which point the PKK fucking sucks because they are unibrowed marijuana farmers using soviet AKs to fight a modern, well equipped army. I'm just trying to trigger roaches m8, don't ruin it

When truth hits you hard and you realize you are supporting Shia muslim Arabs in Syria and throw away your anti-islam, anti-arab badge away.

Mashallah, I didn't have to red pill you, Russia made sure of that.

Rude

Kill yourself stupid nigger

It looks like I have reached my target demographic :^)

we will see if it's true or not. Damascus says "we will release the audio."

I hope they do really have something proving USA cooperation with ISIS. if they do, Trump wins the election and this war is over within a year.

of course, there is the obvious possibility that the Syrians are lying, or, more probably, mistaken about just what they can prove. And even then, I expect that more convincing proof would be largely discredited by Western media.

MAY ALLAH GUIDE BASED ASSAD.

barrel bomb'em all buddy

God bless burgerbro.

I have to catch up on this shit and read the articles, but if they really have actual proof and it is release, the implications are HUGE (at least for me, because as you say the press will probably spin this just like they spin just about everything)

Fucking degenerate

>Big Nep
>Not superior lady Purple Heart
Meh taste тбх ceнпaй

I really hope you are trolling, otherwise you are a fucking moron,I hope you get mugged before you get killed

Did i trigger now you?

>horny Turk being jelly
more at 11.

there is really not much to catch up on, right now. all we know is:

Syrians people Council says that they have a recording of USA talking to ISIS immediately prior to the airstrike, and they will release the audio. I don't even know when they will release the audio but they say they will

By the way I have the address of Minnesotan's home

LOL

The dude regrets fucking with you famalaman. Don't dare to hurt his little heart!

Shooting down the bomber without escort jets is like shooting down civilian plane, lol.

i thought u dont date weebs?

this is the fault of assad and iran

all shias must be killed

>Did i trigger now you?

ooga booga big turk

How's Beylikduzu treating you? Should I invest into real estate there?

If you come here you will be lynched.

You mean I support "muslims" who don't give much of a shit about what the koran and mohammed say if it isn't fun in their fight against militant islamists
Yeah

Someone please explain me this. Who build tank and armored vehicules that can stand a direct hit from a RPG without a scratch BUT design them to have one of the crew member PUTTING HIS FUCKING HEAD OUT ? Seriously.

Will you send him pizza?

Hey, what if Russian intel intercept those audio, and give it to Assad, so it won't escalate tensions between Russia and USA right before POTUS elections?
And now Damscus saying like they did it.

Or something like that, some cheeki breeki move?

No no I get it dude it is fine.

White people have this strange attraction to the forbidden fruit like Arabs or Muslims in genral. Even amongst the most racist you see sympathy to them. I don't think it is the jews that push this on to you either, it just is ingrained in your genes to rebel against what is the norm. You just keep what you are doing famalaman.

But always remember. NOTALLMUSLIMSANDARABS.

little tribe of chimps don't handle outsiders too well?

Give us a sneakpeak Onur :^), at least a pic.

>SAA Tiger Forces reportedly preparing to launch Al Bab offensive

A B S O L U T E

Just because you like a group of people doesn't mean you have to hand your country to them you moron

Won't work as always

HHHNNNGGG

R I P Minnesota

looks like a nice weeb cave tbqh

Is not the Wax man now in Hama province?
I heard he wants to help SAA after they lost Ma'an or how ever it is called.

ooga booga, Turkey no need foreigners, Turkey strong!

A FUCKING DOT

So does he look like a faggot or you still havent fully doxed him?

Possibly purposeful disinfo. Going for al-Bab would stretch them out too much.

LMAO order a shitton of kebab to his place

he will instantly know

yeah it sounds insane

yup those were the news, but it always seems like hes in multiple places all the time

NEW THREAD

7/10

Go past them at mach 3 and tear these flying bricks a new asshole with their guns (since stealth sheeeet supposedly messes with missile targeting and stuff)

Wasn't frogfoots on admiral Kuznetsov?

no he took a heli ride today and left
who knows might be dead by now right guys?

I doubt that, they'll most likely launch an offensive from Sheikh Najjar industrial area towards East Aleppo.
Attacking Al Bab doesn't make any fucking sense, especially in the middle of an Aleppo offensive. And even if the Al Bab was captured, SAA will have deply lots of troops just to defend the city from counter attacks and FSA advancement.