There are five living Presidents from both sides of the aisle

There are five living Presidents from both sides of the aisle

NONE OF THEM FAVOR TRUMP

Take the hint, will ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their arms look so awkward. It's hard to stand up straight and keep your arms down without looking retarded.

Can't trust presidents

Got it

Proving once more it did not matter what box you ticked for 30 years, you were stuck with a globalist anyway. Now there is finally something to choose.

>NONE OF THEM FAVOR TRUMP
Well that finally tips the scales. I'm voting for Trump!

>globalists don't want an anti-globalist as commander-in-chief

wew thanks leaf, I didn't realize this

Ted. My true conservative Ted...
I haven't needed these delegates in many years.
Take them Ted. Its not to late Ted.

>five living presidents
>two from a past political dynasty that wanted to remain in power this election and were destroyed by Trump
>one from a past political dynasty that is trying its damndest to return to power by defeating Trump
>two from the same political party as Trump's opponent
>all career politicians who don't want a non-career politician who has been outspent and outgunned from the beginning and has still kept neck to neck with his opponent to win

Means nothing. Probably one of the most pathetic arguments against Trump I've ever heard.

One is the current democrat leader, who of course is supporting Trumps competition.
Another who is married to that competition.
Two others are butthurt because Trump beat their son and brother in the primaries.

So 3 have personal reasons to not support him.
And the other is trying to cement his legacy.

Oh sheet didn't realise Carters STILL alive.

Well go figure, he didn't support Reagan, Bush Snr, Dole, Bush Jr, McCain or Romney. So Trumps in great company.

Also Carter supported Mondale and Dukakis. Topkek.

He's anti-establishment, he has said this newshill friend.

Go back to the drawing room and conjure up another shitpost after November. You can come back when Cred Forums is hardly being used.

>NONE OF THEM FAVOR TRUMP

None of them were any good.

Nobody gives a shit if the ex-Presidents favour Trump, but I'll bet that Marine does.

There is only one side on the photo.

all 5 supported government subsidized outsourcing (tax breaks for outsourcing labor) and tax breaks for large companies

jimmy carter on the far right started government subsidized outsourcing with mexico. companies would get a tax credit for doing it. regan expanded it to east asia and cut it for mexico. each president since has allowed these provisions to continue to exist and dont nothing to remove them. under obama a few expired but he didnt cause it. he probably didnt even know about them

under obama epipen prices went through the roof and no government mandate to reduce pricing. he campaigned against lobbyist in 2008 and the democrats controlled the legislative branch with a filibuster proof majority but made no laws in 2009 to ban lobbying or even restrict the amount of the governments time lobbyist take up in a year

Implying that the real good presidents dont survive their terms (see jfk and lincoln) you can pretty much assume that the former presidents being against trump only means that he will be good since the former presidents wernt

>oh look none of the cabal's puppets are allowed to say they like Trump

got ya

wtf I hate aisles now

It's kinda their world economy is shit
It's their fault or fucking their own economy
It's their fault for all the crap we see today

If they say no to something , and fucked up so much would you not take the hint that their ways are bad.

Trump is a joke don't get me wrong , but atleast he proposes some fixes , and it takes a strong voice to say a crazy thing such as "You have to go back" to illegals.

Unlike these cowards

Hillary is crooked , she is a liar and a criminal , and nobody gives a fuck because those that want her , want her because she can push foward their agenda.

They know that trumps doesn't roll well , reason being why in the last months , trump has been attacked directly be pretty much every jew working at a news paper.

And it's always the same things , never good arguments , never someone that both agrees and disagrees with him just attacks and demonization of trump

"He is like hitler"

Hitler was actually a very nice guy , just troubled fellowed as he had a rough childhood , he was never rich , was homeless for many years , he was an artist he spoke from the heart and got people attention.
Went to prison and understood the injustice of world around him , a world that he wanted to change.

Trump will never even come close to Hitler ,trump is just rich an arrogant who does awful yet very enterning speechs... I mean just look at his freaking hands.

But if you enjoy your economy ruined by uncontrolled imigration, if you want to pay shitloads of taxes for them and worthless art students complaning about worthless shit like student loans(they wouldn't be complaining if they would get a good real job with that degree)
If you want more welfare , more uneployment , more of everything that is ruining shit ... then yeah vote hillary

But if you want a solution , and maybe in 4 years life will be much better. Then vote trump because a joke is better then a criminal.

even the Carter?

All of Britain's surviving prime-ministers opposed Brexit too. Guess we didn't take the hint.

There's six dudes in this pic. Redpill me on which are the ex-presidents.

>I hope not the cripple

New world order shills ..
>every
>single
>one.

This isn't surprising, Trump doesn't do well with college educated whites and even worse with college educated blacks.

Obama < Carter < Clinton < Bush Sr.

damn dude, you know your shit, tip my hat

Plenty of dead presidents would easily prefer Trump over Clinton. Our era is so cucked that once mainstream positions like restricting immigration are now considered far right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Bush Jr started a war in order to increase oil prices and the fortune of his family. The current migrant chaos is his doing. Hes a failure. He killed some of your soldiers for nothing.

>Implying I care what any of them think.
>Particularly the most recent three.

I didn't vote for any of 'em so they can shove it.

How did it make his family richer? They haven't been in the oil business for ages...plus, oil prices are the lowest they have been.

>Operation_Wetback
>Immigration_Act_of_1924

Really working hard on winning over non-white voters?

>two are related to Jeb, a man that despite a hundred million dollars still got demolished by the guy that hosts the apprentice
>one is related to his direct competition
>one is a dindu that is basically in bed literally with the direct competition
>last one is a 90 year old democrat

Really fired my neurons, buddy.

What does that fat looking fuck in the silly hat think?

Sounds like the globalists have been in control for more than five years.

>le meme black man
>literal retard
>disgusting pervert
>CIA shill and one term wonder
>historys greatest monster

>caring about the opinions of any of these utter clowns

Hint taken... establishment dont want Trump. good enough reason to vote for him. i was with her, but now I see the merit of your argument and am switching my vote. thanks!

Could it be that they fear an anti-establishment candidate because they're corrupt assholes?
>A Leaf
Oh, never mind, no use talking to someone with Stokholm Syndrome to such a degree that they would die if they didn't have a corrupt government to dictate their entire life.

But that is literally my reason to vote for him.

no one likes to admit they are wrong, or had wrong policies

It also shows that Republicans and Democrats are one big party in a one party system

this, lol.
what i se is 4 retards you werent wrong

Have these repeating digits as a blessing

>implying every president since Kennedy hasn't been a puppet for the deep state

>establishment
and globalism, i'm aware, but good observation based leaf

Has George HW Bush also joined the protests of not standing up?

I am. I don't like or respect a single one of those presidents, so I would tend to want to do the exact opposite of what they say.

A gypsy calling Trump a joke...

nixon wasn't a puppet

A nigger,
a retard,
a pedophile,
a corrupt warhawk,
and a bleeding heart liberal,
all establishment

Color me surprised they don't support Trump

>Obama
>President who campaigned one the word "Change"
>blends seamlessly into the fold, little more than "one of five"

Maybe, that would explain why they tried so hard to impeach him.

IDK though

a resounding compliment in trumps favor that 5 establishment robots are against him

this is the best post

The establishment hates the truthful candidate, what a surprise!

Looks like a glowing recommendation for Trump to me.

>supporting the bushes for any reason and those who affiliate with the bushes
>the other ones are all democrats who would obviously be against the republican taking office over their own party's.
>one of those is even the husband of the person running against trump
Once again, a leaf proves its absolutely fucking retarded.

>All presidents are puppets
>they want what's best for the people

SweatyGinger.jpg

All the more reason to vote him in.

all these 5 presidents were shit

>JFK and Lincoln
>Good

>the establishment doesn't favor Trump
Really made me think, it's like he is an anti-establishment candidate or something.

>5 globalist faggots disgraced by scandal and truth
>Don't like the God-Emperor

Good

>Trump is anti-establishment
>Establishment doesn't like him

Suberbly titillates synapses

>The Florida, Al.

Also, you just know Carter wants to come out for Trump, but his (((cancer))) might mysteriously return if he does so, so he has to tow the line...

Guess what: I hate ALL five of these faggots. Makes me want to vote for Trump even more.

So 5 politicians from widely differing backgrounds and ideologies all agree on one thing?
> = 5 good reasons to vote the Trump

At that point this country was 90% white and man was it fucking awesome.

No, Carter hates him just like Carter hated Reagan. Carter was the Obummer of his time, an establishment candidate with no real skills.

They should be standing at parade rest, would look better for sure.

It's cause they're all standing legs together rather than slightly out

I'm inclined to believe the opposite considering how impotent he's portrayed to have been

No shit, the fact that the establishment elites are against Trump is the cornerstone of his appeal with independents, moderates, and the apolitical.

>Daily reminder that President Carter, though portrayed as a limp-wristed un-American liberal, actually launched a special ops operation to rescue the American hostages in Iran. It only failed because of (((aircraft malfunctions))), and the (((military))) (((advised))) Carter that the op had to be aborted.

>Daily reminder that at the same time, (((Ronald Reagan))) and (((George Bush))) were secretly in cahoots with the Islamic loonies to keep the Americans hostage through the election so Carter looked bad and they would win. The hostages were released one day after Reagan's inauguration. Totally not a coincidence.

>Daily reminder that President Carter tried to redpill the American people about the dependence on foreign oil and its catastrophic effects on American foreign and economic policy. The American people didn't like his message and swiftly booted him out of office. Cue: the next 36 years.