Ancestry

are you proud of your ancestry Cred Forums? Or are you insecure and assimilated traits from other cultures into your personal lifestyle?

>Niggers appropriate egyptian culture
>People laugh at them
>Responds the only way they know how, appropriate memes like they have egypt's culture because they can't create shit besides high crime rates

LOL

Reported and saged.

Nordids do not have prognathism, moishe.

milo is not a good person

The "my genetic progenitors are any sort of reflection upon my own personal worth" meme needs to fucking die already.

I'm a spin off of Dutch, Pennsylvanian dutch. I enjoy my heritage, never had a problem with it

I don't even know what I fully am, so I don't even care.

posting the updated version

Fucking snowniggers leeching off the superior mediterreans like the snowniggers they are, can't they create something on their own that wasn't paved by the mediterreans for them?

I'm American
celebrate American stuff
European and Roman/Byzantine history is interesting though

I'm proud of my immediate ancestors (Great, Great-Great) other than that it's too far removed for me to really care, i have respect for them same i would any person who has gone through similar struggles, but no i don't particularly care for my or any ancestry.

Mothers side is Bavarian, fathers is American.

That's all I know.

""""aryans"""" are just white "we wuz" niggers

>being a divide and conquer kike
>implying whites have skull structures like that
Fuck off.

Snowniggers are leeches just like niggers

My ancestry is mixed; Spanish (although DNA test said I'm primarily Italian) and Jewish. Those I'm 100% proud of.
It's the roughly 12.5%~19% African black (Jamaican) genetics that fucked up my hair and a bit of my features though and that pisses me off. Also black """culture""" is shit.

take anders off of there

>family first records are in the late roman empire in southern italy
>im tan with brown hairs and eyes

i dont have any ancestry

He killed a bunch of whites. Plus he made them martyrs for multiculturalism.

Thank the North Africans ;-)

Funny how a good chunk of the people at the top are either blonde or blue eyed.

but mediterraneans are not blonde tho

Obviously, but you make it seem as if you're one raisin of a Sicilian. I can't help but attribute some Southern Italian features to the North Africans and Roman multiculturalism/slave trade. It's strange to me especially that after so long under Moorish rule that the Spanish seem more """white""" than Italians. But that's just a non-factual observation.

KEK

That isn't a white person it's an "aryan" untermensch.

Funny how a good chunk of the people att he top are actually african dark skinned men which pictures got modified so they look white.

you on the right?

t. shlomo shekelstein

Funny how these "aryan untermench" win more nobel prices than mediteranians.

I am of Spanish and French descent. I am fairly pale, but still considered a minority. :^)

Nobel prizes are bullshit. Obama got one literally just for being black.

Besides, if we're going by percentage, then you have to admire Jewish superiority for claiming so much with such a small population.

Lol, these are for scientific achievements you silly goose

Tall, blue eyed, white - yes I suppose I am thankful to my ancestors.

>tall
t.170cm

this
>britfags
>tall
>ever