8/pol FALLS

WARNING: OUR BROTHERS AT 8 C H A N ARE NOW COMPLETELY POZZED AND IN THE POCKET OF SHLOMO
IF IT'S NOT ALREADY AS BAD HERE, IT'S GOING TO BE SOON.

Do not believe that which you see! believe that which you don't see!

nobody cares

They were deserters.

Not sad for any an hero's that result from this

bump

>Do not believe that which you see! believe that which you don't see!

thank you. now help me convince my parents that i'm a unicorn with a horn made of gold.

That board is boring. They're autistic and retarded.

moslim ga terug naar je eigen land

Why don't you just make your own subreddit instead of posting in theirs?

>Not sad for any an hero's that result from this
You can easily make a new board on cripple chan.

are you serious? If threads are being deleted en-masse, looking at the threads that still remain is not going to tell you anything. That's the point you gotcha-attempting faggot

who cares, those fucktards are forever trying to influence this board because their meme website failed

i was even browsing 8gag for fap material and found them scheming about how to prevent the whole google = nigger thing taking off here. who the fuck even asked for their opinion?

what part of nobody cares do you not understand?

What makes you shitlib CTR employees think that Cred Forums is MORE safe than 8ch?! This place has been under its own brand of tyranny for a long time now! You already lost utterly on that front! If 8ch too, one of the longer hold-outs in the war against the crypto-kike, has fallen, then that's an ill omen for the rest of the anonymous internet!

This thread has already gotten more replies than you do in a whole month of posting, so I think you're way off the mark there Sjonnie.

The only downside to this is some of you insufferable cunts might take shelter here for a while.

nobody cares you faggot

>Cred Forums formed by tryhard newfags that never saw moot shit up a board before is a shitty version of Cred Forums

Big surprise.

Great place to troll though, I legitimately convinced the mods I was a cryptokike shill through sheer shitposting, and I got half the users there to hunt one another down for shilling. The overall paranoia and nazi rp faggotry made it an easy target.

do people on diaperchan always use too many exclamation points?

Who cares about your faggy board

>This place has been under its own brand of tyranny for a long time now
OH NOES

They tucked tail and abandoned Cred Forums because people disagreed with them. I have no intention to save their "safe space" from its own autism.

Nobody takes 8gag seriously
fuck off back there

So nothing remains of 4/pol/ but the most mediocre of minds. Sad. At least the userbase of 8ch is worth saving - you people deserve to see your joke of a community slide further and further into the abyss. All you have is mockery and your mockery does not impact the truth in any way.