What's her strategy?

What's her strategy?

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS GOT TO QUIT

Corporations.

not die on stage

Watch and laugh at a bunch of weebs praying to a picture of a frog amd calling each other CTR

She already won desu famalam. She infiltrated and created a division within pol that you can literally feel. People are scared, insecure, low energy. I don't even care at this point. Our autism killed Donald.

Use Libtard boogey man buzzwords like facist,racist, bigot,
and all those phobes.

That's all.

thats just a pipe dream and she knows. she needs to die so that you cant see her mouth. like she falls forward onto the podium and her leg braces prevent her knees from moving much

this way they can play pre recorded statements and nobodys the wiser

she'll call trump a racist.
trump is stumped, doesn't know how to respond to that.
libmedia goes crazy, "trump btfo"
debate over

>try to run unopposed during the primaries
>FAIL
>rig the jew out
>SUCCESS
>Hope (R) Primaries are a shit show and they nominate a McCain tier loser
>FAIL
>Pretend you're not a hopeless old woman
>FAIL

She wants to lay the eggs before she is killed.

Queef on Trump

>neither die nor be convicted before november 8th

No one said she wasn't ambitious.

Ma'am you're supposed to let your server get that for you, this isn't a fountain drink, it's a draft system. Please return to your seat.

Memorised zingers and stump speeches.

Load her head with facts and figures to come across as knowledgable.

Trump will probably respond by attacking the fact that they gave these answers (directed at the moderator and audience) - "You see, Hillary doesn't actually believe any of this stuff. She's just repeating a bunch of memorised speeches given to her by her handlers. She can't even come up with her own answers."

Trump will respond to all of her questions by asking her about the emails and the Clinton foundation.

Trump will tell the audience about how he paid Hillary to come to his wedding - "I told her be at my wedding and she came."

Its going to be epic (assuming Hillary doesn't BTFO Trump).

Holding the shart as long as she can

On the surface her strategy is to appeal to society's "outsiders". What's really happening, despite her tired old tactics of race/gender baiting and promises of wealth redistribution, is that her opponent, a political outsider, is rising on a surging wave of populism by appealing to the real outsiders: Americans. Who have long been neglected by their government. What Hillary's "outsiders" fail to realize is that they too can benefit from Trump's Great America. If only they would be willing to earn it for themselves instead of relying on welfare whilst saying "fuck the white man".

Drink a lot of baby blood.

>come
>see
>kill

>Be 68
>Still living in total ignorance of how pour a pint

Why exactly is anyone voting for this woman?

>Pro-Choice
>Anti-Immigration is racist
>Condescend and antagonize
>hate on Trump policies vaguely
>SURPRISE sudden support for elements of Bernie's platform that the DNC has adopted

>drinking beer
Fucking degenerate. Glad you can't vote here or you might elect a retard like Trump. Honestly, I'm proud she doesn't know how to pour a pint.

It's just common sense honestly how the fuck are you almost 70 and not know this

what the fuck is wrong with beer you blockhead?

by not drinking poison

you don't have to drink to know this. stop being an argumentative faggot jesus christ

The problem is she is pretending to drink beer yet incapable of pouring herself a glass. Wow, clinton has true privilege.

Well, here's proof ms silverspooninmouth has never done a damn thing for herself. "Clarence-- get me a beer... NOW! And you better make it a good pour."

you hate beer? get the fuck out you mudslime degenerate.

Stay alive