What does $1,000,000 USD buy you in your city?

If you're in US this is easy
Otherwise:
>google "1000000USD to
>Post 1-3 properties that reflect what $1m USD is worth internationally

I'll start: 2 br, 2 bath, 2 garage apartment. Nice view I guess? Good neighbourhood. Close to beaches and universities. But its an apartment so no backyard cricket.

realestate.com.au/property-apartment-nsw-randwick-123670122

Other urls found in this thread:

m.trulia.com/property/3198519647-21-Prince-St-Beverly-MA-01915#
vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/reb/5735391376.html
logic-immo.com/detail-vente-9cabb418-3827-22ea-421c-80e8573ad32d.htm
m.realestate.com.au/property-residential land-nsw-muswellbrook-200826679
trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-1153602509.htm
propgoluxury.com/en/homes/1068/penang-property-for-sale/hilltop-villas
youtube.com/watch?v=fQs-BcWSfng
domain.com.au/188-surfers-parade-middleton-sa-5213-2013031943
ag.ndsu.edu/farmmanagement/documents/southeast-2016-budget-2
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/41310695?search_identifier=b2c3d25e86efaed24e040ec76d474f55
makelaardijdejong.nl/nl/woningdetails/oud-beijerland/parklaan_16/47923
suumo.jp/ikkodate/tokyo/sc_setagaya/nc_86100392/
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35381526.html
athome.lu/vente/maison/sud/dudelange/dudelange/4452373
rew.ca/properties/R2100922/1901-888-homer-street-vancouver
youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Downtown-Seattle-WA/2097315020_zpid/271849_rid/47.616809,-122.319654,47.597858,-122.350553_rect/14_zm/?3col=true
otodom.pl/oferta/dom-2-000-m-legnica-ID2NdUZ.html#d224cc6b88
realty.yandex.ru/offer/8793159922322726913/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/2314190566393655552/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/7030282491237974693/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/3082296995891731270/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/7498321496718952163/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/6901672311187168757/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this

A fucking mansion

is that what you yanks actually consider a mansion

I d-don't care that I pay 5x more for 5x less

My OP example is Land Size:124 m2 (approx)

That's $8065 USD per m2

lol

is it also the chinks fucking up your market

It's not made out of cardboard, hence it's a mansion.

I dunno, I am a poorfag so it looks like a mansion to me. 3.28 Acres On Site: 423 Days
5 Beds
6 Baths

sorry mate but thats a slightly less than average house in my suburb

yeah mang.

7 rooms and It's pretty much in the heart of Turku.

penthouse?

A 3 room apartment in the train station
No really

Currently looking at buying this house.

m.trulia.com/property/3198519647-21-Prince-St-Beverly-MA-01915#

Current home is worth $895k, 6 beds 4.5 baths 4000 sqft on the ocean north of Boston.

A mansion
More than 4 bathrooms and bedrooms

And it's about 3000 meters.

Probably buy you a farm around these parts.

jesus... whats the catch? US land taxes or something? No work near by?

sad but true

What's the exchange rate for sheckels these days?

what a fucking ugly house

No. It turns out that I had the wrong blueprint.

That's a 4 room apartment a bit off centre. But still 830k €. All modern apartments are notoriously priced.

Meh, thats cool, but if I go 200 miles south I can buy like 10+ acres for 20k, the only negative, no house and in the mountains, no power or water either. Might do that if I ever get the funds, City living is shit living with all the diversity. But trailers are like 2-3 grand maybe less if you buy a scrappy one. I couldn't live with my self wasting a million bucks on a house if I had it.

There probably isn't a catch, you can find some REALLY decent houses like in the picture for pretty cheap. With schools,jobs etc.. in the immediate vicinity.

Something like this

For a poor fag like me that would be the paradise

>37 fucking acres
>farm/ranch style
>2 different ponds and lake access
>3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms

>mfw I was considering buying a $500k apartment in Sydney
>realising I can buy a huge luxury home in most of the world for that money

1mil dollars will buy you a nice house a car and a life of ease.
You would never need to work again.

Yep can confirm.

My parents own a ex state house similar to that photo and its worth 1.6 million now.

It has minor renovations and needs other work too.

Going up in value about 150k a year.

Enough beer to get drunk.

Lots of factors. I think the biggest being neighboring states with much lower costs of living and huge areas open for development.

A lot of people willing to travel 2 hours to work every day.

I own 4 apartment buildings on a river with a board walk and kayak access etc from a park in a neighboring state 1 hour from my house and in total I paid $560k for 8 apartment units.

Calling bullshit malaysia, no way that is around 1mil usd

Auckland houses don't even need to be done up to gain value now

Berlin

140m2 apartment
3 rooms
1 bedroom
2 bathrooms

A fuckingg spoon

if u have 500k u can get a visa if u invest it all here desu

>Auckland houses don't even need to be done up to gain value now

Yeah they got a real estate agent around to do a quick valuation of the house and he told them not to bother doing renovations.

He said the sorts of people who are buying now just gut everything and put flash stuff in.

No wonder the central bank is worried about the debt these people are starting to rack up. Its all young white couples mostly too.

>Villa
>Mansion

The number you are referring to is 5,000,000 and you have to employ 5 Americans, for at least a few years

you need a 20% deposit in auckland now which has fucked over new home buyers

>I own 4 apartment buildings on a river with a board walk and kayak access etc from a park in a neighboring state 1 hour from my house and in total I paid $560k for 8 apartment units.

Niiice. Im gonna assume youve got a RE agency taking care of tenancy? How much % of your rental income do they take?

I could only buy an apartment for $1 million in Vancouver. Chinks fucked my city up. We put in a new tax here but its too late now they are just fucking up the rest of the country

Seriously? Do Swiss permit foreign purchasers?

nigga please, that's probably 3 times the money

EB5 is 500,000 for high priority (low employment) rural areas. 1,000,000 for everywhere else. You invest into a company or whatever and you either need to generate new jobs or help keep existing ones for 10 Americans. You honestly need to do little work, just be a "board member" aka, visit the once every month.

Usually if you invest 1,000,000 there are special areas that you can invest to that don't even need your attention. Those are usually new building projects and you don't need to bother.

not bad desu

Apartment kommiblok in the center of Moscow or St. Petersburg

You can actually buy a better house with that much money...

Pic related is $215,046

4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
1540 sqft land and 1919 sqft size

Inside the beltway (DC) $1M might get you a one bedroom condo. No balcony and on a low floor. And no parking space either.

8 bedroom house with 2 acres of land

943 square foot apartment

vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/reb/5735391376.html

Wow must be awesome living in a crowded expensive concrete jungle

Also it's more about location here than anything. If someone buys a house in my neighborhood it's going to get knocked down and they'll have something else built.

My neighbor just bought this house for $1.1m.. No walls! No insulation. No flooring just boards.

Damn pretty jelly, quite secluded too

i swear

4 bedroom house in Edinburgh

£780k is pushing past $1mil though

with 1m (some 890k euro) you could buy from a small flat in a popular street in barcelona (some go for 1m) or you could buy a few flats around the city (250k is a good start for a 100m^2 flat)

or you could buy 5 or 10 rural houses in the mountains of beautiful Catalonia

It will buy twenty houses where my mother lives, several houses where my dad lives, a large outer city house where I live (can't see any inner city ones for sale), and a small outer city house where my sister lives.

and this one is $150,094 USD

6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms

2850 sqft land

that looks like fucking hongkong

where the fuck do you live

fucking big taxes that i cant pay and i end up in the streets

logic-immo.com/detail-vente-9cabb418-3827-22ea-421c-80e8573ad32d.htm

Wellington.
We're about to see the same shit go down as Auckland here, which is why I'm going to fuck off to the ocean.
Not quite "fuck this gay Earth" but instead "fuck this gay land"

3 Cottages on 100 acres of land with money left over to spare. m.realestate.com.au/property-residential land-nsw-muswellbrook-200826679

Something like this. 5 room apartment.

The whole thing which is 1500m2

5 bed, 4/5 bath. 5,305 sq ft. This is some home in a suburb near me, ~30 minutes outside of Houston.

I'd rather put the 1 mil to a smaller house with a nice piece of land though. Something with a porch that goes all the way around. Sounds peaceful. God bless Texas for it's cheap property

looks like shared housing

>tfw used to live in one of those
It was nice but the bathrooms and kitchens were disproportionately small to the other rooms

Thats nice but how about THIS goy?

>JUST SYDNEY MY SHIT UP SENPAI

coming in 10k under budget.. cost due to being California and the neighborhood is 90% white with the best public schools in the area.

I can buy 6 of the most expensive houses in my city. 3 floors min.
All of them have a view on the fjord
And I'd still have around 150.000$ to spend

You Americans are so full of it. We even have a better living standard than you. There isn't a statistic you're better at except for crime and fat people.

Come here if you want, I encourage you. You'd fail to assimilate and leave on your own. You're not used to culture.

the whole country

See that divided entrance? That means you own half the home for $1m USD

Well in that case eat a dick.

Dont tempt me Norway, I've seen how you're the #1 ranked quality of life

Whats the downside? I expect you have huge taxes but if I just buy property and become a landlord I won't really give a shit about income tax, I'll be funemployed as a landlord

Do you speak English there or will I be fucked?

I guess you could buy a decent vineyard with a little mansion in Provence

Here's a good example of a large house in my city.
trademe.co.nz/property/residential-property-for-sale/auction-1153602509.htm

Funnily, I actually walked by this place a week ago and was thinking it was pretty amazing that the hill it's on is so steep that the street-level front door takes you to the third level.

Not many million $ houses here. This one comes with 148 acres

I just found out that the hilltop Villas was only $850,000 propgoluxury.com/en/homes/1068/penang-property-for-sale/hilltop-villas

You can get really nice houses here with tons of land for

This, apparently

*minimum

thats such a strange looking property, weird windows and lines everywhere

russia stop

yeah because no one wants island land anymore, it'll be underwater in like 10 years

I live right outside Amsterdam, if I still lived in there it'd probably be absolute shit

Looks pretty comfy though

fuck all

that would be 3-4 million in auckland

really a tiny dump, since when is New Jersey expensive?

>that landscaping
>that peaked roof
>that tiled driveway

Hence
>all you get

But I have barely started, there is also this.

Even grandmas and grandpas speak English. To be honest, most of us prefer to speak English with strangers because they never understand our dialects.

Lots of taxes, sure, but come June you get all of them back and the amout is usually 3x your normal salary. They basically save the money for you and give it back.

The down side are the majority of immigrants who are assholes and get way too much help to continue doing nothing. However, you'll mostly find Norwegians who live off welfare that bitch about the immigration.
I live in the very north, no fucking kebabs or googles here...well, almost none.

Maybe the weather is the real down side for you. Where I am the winter lasts six months with a period of two months where it's just 24/7 night. Snow storms are common, arctic winds (sounds scary eh), you're surrounded by the arctic ocean etc. There's snow everywhere, at all times.
Even that has its good sides, though. Ever seen the northern lights? No picture or video can describe them. Each time the sky isn't cloudy, you can see them.

When the moon shines and everything is covered with snow, it's mind-blowing to look at it.
The sky is really clear and you can see the milky way if you drive 10km north onto some islands.
Meteor showers are often and easily visible. Oh and.... shrooms grow like crazy these days until the temperatures drop below zero. Liberty caps.

Are United Kingdominians even able to buy houses anymore? Are the prices too high for most folk now over there?

Serious question.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQs-BcWSfng
the ability to have this setup with my mates.

>not spending a million dollars on a massive pissup with the boys
you bunch of sad cunts deserve a left, right goodnight.

domain.com.au/188-surfers-parade-middleton-sa-5213-2013031943

Fookin' hell mate thats a deluxe bungalow.

Does it have running water????

my god british homes are disgusting run down shitholes

that better be for the entire fucking building m8

Welcome to Japan.

$1M is about £770K, one or small two bedroom house in London, not much else.

Single garage sold for £360K in Chelsea in Feb

Not bad really

ahahah

stop

russian architecture is weird as fuck. its like they cut the house in half then added random sized windows

In my area a million bucks we get you about 480 acres of non irrigated farmland w/ a nice trailer house and a shitty pole barn.

Looking at corn being about 132 bsh/acre with a projected value of $4/ bushel.

Seed, agronomy, laborer, and machinery point to $3.29 investment per bushel.
ag.ndsu.edu/farmmanagement/documents/southeast-2016-budget-2

For a total investment of $1.3 million, a yearly return of $45,000 can be had.

Not bad for working only half the year.

This isn't even in a good neighbourhood, it's 2 suburbs over from the shittiest suburb in Brisbane

Are the cones included?

thats less than only 3% return, thats fucking low

is this a joke?

1 million will get you a better house in TOKYO for fuck's sake

is this serious?

>$1m semi detatched

No thx

We speak English more fluently than a lot of Americans.

nice quads. chinks buy land. builders make towers look like they are from motherland

My mate visited Norway this year and showed me the lights, it looks ridiculous. I've never been to Norway but I'll visit it soon.

I don't understand the income tax return thing, you give the tax back? What? Surely there's some taxable income in Norway?

I am wary of being cold all the time but at least it'll be something different, i've been in Australia for decades, some crisp coldness would be a welcome change of pace

>hillltop

>those little differently sized midget towers randomly along the wall

why

Extensions, the brickwork is too new.

20 room mansion
15 minutes from the city yet in the countryside

based Sheffield

Around here prices are high because it's nice and only ~20 minutes into the City, so prices are stupidly high as priced for professional commuters. We were renting a 2-room flat for $1300 excluding rates and tax. No-one normal can afford it, so you have to live in Luton or another soulless shithole filled with immigrants.

Elsewhere in UK prices are more normal (although still fucking stupid compared to what my US family can get), but no one wants to live there.

Looks much better inside.

zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/41310695?search_identifier=b2c3d25e86efaed24e040ec76d474f55

The weather in Rogaland and Vest-Agder is amazing, the best in Norway. I like Rogaland the most because we rarely have a proper winter and the temperatures are mild and pleasant most of the year. I've also found that there's a lot more sun here.

makelaardijdejong.nl/nl/woningdetails/oud-beijerland/parklaan_16/47923

>blowing that much money
>when you can simply build a 500€ cuckshed
What the fuck do you need an house for except sleeping and a place for your computer ?

$270,000, so for a million you can have 3.

it'll buy you this in Surrey, BC (kek no, this house is at least 1.3 mil CAD)

I already posted once in this thread

houses are literally cheaper in tokyo

are you guys fucking with me?

Perfect timing, I am about to finish my property settlement with my Ex wife. I will net about $300k USD and I am looking to jump ship and move to another country, I am a boilermaker by trade and also a qualified Plant mechanic. I've got my firearms licence for Cat A, B and on probationary licence for Cat H. So a gun friendly country is a must.

Where should I go guys?

Proof? The other Ukcucks are showing 2br shitholes in London

I cant imagine 20 mins drive is the difference between 20 rooms and 2

>What the fuck do you need an house for except sleeping and a place for your computer
The life of a NEET everyone

NZ

this thread makes me wish i just had a million bucks with some decent annual income to pay for basic necessities

i don't need anything else, i just want to live in a nice home

Not him but generally management companies like the one I run take minor percentages considering that they only hire employees and bring in tenants. About 8% is what mine takes but it could go a lot higher

No that's about what you'd expect, we're in the middle of a housing shortage and consecutive governments refuse to allow enough to be built.

europoor houses are the fucking worst

must suck to not have any wood

Thats really nice

795 000 yuros

Come to the Southwest of Norway, you'll never look back. In Stavanger we have a lot of aussies. Good people. The taxes aren't that bad if you know how to manage your finances.

Here's what 10 million dollariedoos gets you in Pooland. Notice anything odd about it though?

see

Gonna answer me you bogan ?

kek

jesus fuck, the world is fucked

property is still reasonable here, but if clinton wins our inheritance tax is going to get pushed up to 70%, meaning no one will be able to inherit houses or businesses without liquidating

houses are also cheaper in switzerland.

are local city councils in the pockets of developers or something? I don't fucking get it

looks nothing like Canada

They have a really clean outside bidet?

I grew up in Singapore, but I'm Norwegian, so I wasn't used to it either.

But, you get up a few days in a row, put on some trousers and a sweater, go out and chop wood on -30°C and you'll just realize it's not that bad. Once you swing a few times, you're good to go.

About the taxes. They do take some of it away for good, but while you're working you're paying around 35% of what you earn, which is a lot, but hear me out. The minimum wage is around 20$, which is sufficient. Throughout the whole year they collect your taxes and when June comes, instead of your salary, you get all the taxes you paid in the previous year. When I finished the university I was making 6000$ per month, paid around 2000$ in taxes, but each June I got 20.000$, so I could do as I pleased during summers.

It's a fairytale of a country, I'm serious. Singapore was George Orwell compared to this. It often happens that someone calls you not to come to work because whatever and you still get paid as if you were there.

This is the only country where you can do honest work for 6 months then take a sick leave for two fucking years and still get 2000$ monthly from the government to chill.

shit russian property is so weird
its like the house from beetlejuice on steroids

im in tears laughing though

>modern architecture

looks like it was built with legos

why are french castles cheaper than brick and mud bong houses

I only understand the property markets in germany and east asia

I have thought about that, your gun laws are heaps better than ours, but at the same time you guys have crazy over priced housing in most areas that I looked in.

I don't know but my parents bought their house for £80k in 1996.

They just sold it for £300k.

For living in you autistic froggy cunt

fucking chinks

>1 million will get you a better house in TOKYO for fuck's sake

Not really, if were talking about good places and not Adachi-ku between the psych ward and Yakuza turf, 30 minutes from station.

Here is an example of what you can get
suumo.jp/ikkodate/tokyo/sc_setagaya/nc_86100392/

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35381526.html

A stunning 20 room mansion including five bedrooms two bathrooms, a ground floor studio and a first floor self contained one bedroom apartment.

Its located just outside sheffield, rural enough to be countryside, but urban enough to be a nice location

move to masterton

Yeah I looked the study over and land price was the majority of the investment for the $3.29 figure On paper I'll make sure that returns are limited because I have every intention of fucking over my fellow americans in taxes. Can't beat 'em join 'em.

Land speculation is also a factor, with the presumption that built up amenities like wells, roads, and shelter belts will raise the value and bring in more when its time to sell.

Theres also options of renting neighboring land and supplementing income that way. Add in a normal 40 hr/ week vocation to this and a guy could make a decent amount of change.

The initial investment is just a starter, with the hopes of expanding rapidly.

you get utterly fucked with taxes after buying it

I mean you can get a 5 bed house for $100k, but you better lock your fucking doors

In need of renovation mainly

Castle are in the middle of nowhere generally, so the land itself is cheap.
They tend to also be in a state of disrepair, so while you can buy them cheap the repair tend to fuck you in the ass.
And if the thing is a cultural shit, you're obligated by the law to repair it so the owners that can't pay for it sell it cheap and fast before being visited by mamadou of the fisc.

you could get a mansion with 50-100 acres of land for that in mississippi

Because there are massive costs associated with owning chateau's, you have to likely run restorations to keep it looking the same as when it was built pretty sure they're heavily taxed too.

That's why they're being sold cheap, because they are a drain financially

North Richmond has houses like that everywhere that are falling apart. Niggers have no idea what they're sitting on. they could literally rebuild a whole neighborhood and be millionaires for just a little bit of money.

the accusations that it's all due to spending down the oil endowment seem pretty prescient.

there's no way 6 months of work can fund two years of vacation

Just like old/vintage cars

You can buy the shell for cheap but it will take a lot of time and money to make it roadworthy

>are local city councils in the pockets of developers or something? I don't fucking get it

if your country is anything like Australia, yes they are

we literally elect property developers to council and they give themselves preferential zoning and cheap land buys etc.

its a huge scam and everyones like "WE SHOULD STOP IT!" but you cant stop it from happening

Milwaukee.

I'm surprised we have listings over a million within the city limits to be frank. There are a few other apartment penthouses with lake views that go for over a million. This particular house is on the lake as well.

Lad's- lets buy up all the cheap as shit houses in detroit. How can I buy these 1 dollar properties?

Switzerland
Also very friendly gun laws with cheap housing

Only downside, if you live with someone for 1 year, you gotta pay alimony.

From my local area

This is for 1.000.000 euro
athome.lu/vente/maison/sud/dudelange/dudelange/4452373
Let me die. Tfw you can never afford housing in luxembourg even with an average job. You dont know how lucky you are

breh.... for an entire building thats not bad at all depending on the amount of units. Theres tons of money in being a slum lord.

House on the hill!

New in town

eww what the fuck cunt

Fuck off we're full!

To live you need a place to lie down ( who need a fucking bed you queer, just sleep directly on the ground it's good for your back ), a computer ( what the fuck are you going to do all day aside from fucking around on the net ? ), a source of heat ( just make sure the small land you buy for the cuckshed have trees you fag ).
You can do everything yourself except electricity/water/internet connection.
And for shitting, just dig a hole in the ground who the fuck cares, if you're not a fatass you'll shit once a week hard pellets anyway, just shit in an empty milk box and put it in the trash.

No fucking Jaffas!

what's the catch?

try being serbfag. before i emigrated the exchange rate was like 1460 dinar = 1 usd.

1 million usd can basically set me up with food and groceries for life.

Forgot to put 4 bed 3 full 1 half bath. 40.7 acre lot. Really not too bad tbqh fampai

3 bedroom detached

I was exaggerating a bit, because houses of a comparable size are literally not zoned to exist most places in the country

but the fact you can get a house in setagaya for the same price should wake brits up to the fact they're getting fucked

you could buy a house in a suburb like chiba or the like for even less.

keep in mind the britbong house for 1 million was in some fucking suburb

how are prop taxes levied in cheeseland? 2% a year?

is that muslim territory?

gay, it's almost like they don't want beautiful fucking castles to exist

bury them in the desert

10/10, would chill during the apocalypse

rew.ca/properties/R2100922/1901-888-homer-street-vancouver
it is.

Canada's not just fucking igloos the same way your shitty country isn't just an ikea with abba music playing in the background.

Fucking swedes.

>the accusations that it's all due to spending down the oil endowment seem pretty prescient.

isnt that what a sovereign wealth fund is for though? the citizen can choose to save or spend the money how they like, a lot will return to the economy unless norways keep going o/s for holidays or buying o/s assets

Another one, 1 million with stables and shit

You get a better deal in Scotland though

fuuuuuuuck

does ch really have common law marriage now?

I was living in singapore for a while but got tired of it. I told myself I'd move to CH if we win the race war, but that's gay as fuck

Stavanger, Norway

not a bad place to raise your family, and it's just a few minutes out of town, just enough to get away from foregin trash

My house is a 5 bdrm / 4.25 bath with a finished basement. 2600 sq ft. $520k, with $100k down

So I guess I'd just get a place downtown that has three less bedrooms and bathrooms. Fuck driving every fucking day.

Fuck slum lording to two people even if they pay my mortgage.

The view clearly looks like China. Specifically the ghost cities.

Enjoy becoming China v2, leaf.

2.000.000 litres of cheap milk

That house was from the white side of town. Just a few miles away, however, is Mckees Rocks PA. It was once a fine neighborhood of upwardly mobile, blue collar families. That was before unions ruined Pittsburgh and neighborhoods like that were abandoned to the Kangz.

>gay, it's almost like they don't want beautiful fucking castles to exist

Then don't watch this, i'm an athiest and it still makes my blood boil.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

property in CH is actually pretty reasonable because of the ways they've set up zoning

it's probably a bit small though

shhh we don't need more euroniggers immigrating here

you have to go back

Half a million, and you can move in.

>how are prop taxes levied in cheeseland? 2% a year?
try 5.5% min for local taxes and add it the ISF which is between 0% and 1.5%

zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Downtown-Seattle-WA/2097315020_zpid/271849_rid/47.616809,-122.319654,47.597858,-122.350553_rect/14_zm/?3col=true

it's perfect, fuck my life

Bunch of nice but generic-looking houses in this liberal, yuppie-infested college town of mine.

Pretty much the same here Bro, if you are in a live in relationship for more than 6 months it's counted as a defacto relationship which has pretty much the same rights as a married couple. Well I am pretty sure that's the case.

there is no Villa worth that much in my small city, but you can buy whole block, 3 floors, 2000 m2 in city center
otodom.pl/oferta/dom-2-000-m-legnica-ID2NdUZ.html#d224cc6b88

Scousers.

This one is a bit more pricey but 4 bed 2 bath 2,700sqft 110 acre lot, looks comfy

How many Somalis come with the appartment?

not to get to political but Richmond/Petersburg weren't Union and we still lost all our jerbs. Now were ruled by Kangz

Just had a quick look, it seems alright. What's the catch? Heaps of coconuts? Bogans? High crime?

>it'll be underwater in like 10 years
Your great lakes are far above sea level. An island there is a pretty good investment.

I think they moved the alimony requirement to 3 years now. But still... get a gf and spend 3 years? Now you have to pay alimony for no fucking reason for 90 years.
And if you have multiple partners, that alimony will stack up.
You make 20k a month? First girlfriend will take half, 10k.
Get another gf and split? She will take 5k. Leaving you with 5k.

The good thing is that a lot of Swiss men actually just pack up and leave since the government will just create a bank account for you and deposit the debt there. And if you wish to return you have to pay that debt.

Except Vancity is far from being a communist built puppet city. It has an actual economy and culture.

Go make me more meatballs and cheap furniture.

> there's no way 6 months of work can fund two years of vacation

He's exaggerating, but we do have a very solid economy and a reasonably fiscally conservative government. The only real threat to our system are useless immigrants who come here to sit on welfare and then invite their families of 10 who also sit on welfare. The Norwegian system was made for Norwegians and will work for Norwegians, but it will not work if we try to be a charitable organization for the whole world. If you come here to work, fine. But sandniggers can fuck right off.

sovereign wealth can be invested long term rather than splurged on so that college students can go on vacation, you know

how much is maintenance?

well at least france will have very clear public documentation of who ordered these things to be destroyed so we know who to hang

not much work unless you want to take a 1hr drive or train to wellington everyday

Leaf?

Does the government of Australia have a zoning/building permits department run by the Gestapo?

Why aren't these insane prices causing a massive real estate building boom that would lower prices down to non-insane levels?

>Mansion

Amerifats so butthurt they have no castles.

Following the same school of building renovation as us I see.

kek

why is russia so awful

are you fucking kidding me

you have to pay the cost of your house FOUR times over in a single lifetime?

you guys need to start executing your politicians in the streets

It would to take me 40 years to pay the mortgage for a 2 bedroom single story house in my parents suburb because of the fukn Baby Boomer parasites and Chinks inflating house prices

This is about 5 houses away from me. It was sold for almost $1.8m. Fucking chinks.
>Pauline was right

Nearly 80% of Vancouver is chinks so it makes sense that they'll bring there shitty generic architecture with them. Vancity is far from being a grid of shit buildings though.

thats what you get for being a bankers paradise goy

do you at least get easy neetbux and education?

That's amateur hour. Check this one out. A home like this would literally cost $8 million in Switzerland

I'd venture it would cost something like 20 000 euros per year

I feel like I really dodged a bullet with my swiss gf

I mean, I loved her more than anyone else in my life

but what the fuck

holy shit, i am know thankful that the chinks here live in normal houses

>Nottingham

Ghost cities have better architecture than fucking leafland

>not union
Then they weren't manufacturing jobs. Pittsburgh was a manufacturing capital of the world for 100 years and in the span of 10-15 years it all just dried up. It is simplifying it to just blame it on unions, but the greed of the union bureaucracy was a bit factor. The companies cried long and loudly enough and greased the right politicians generously enough that we started getting trade deals that led to the death of the steel industry in the US.

t. amateur local historian talking out his ass

That's what you can already do if you do laboring in Alaska. You get ridic cash, and can just chill for a year and a half.
Only issue is the cost of living is ass. and the iglooniggers you have there

You shouldn't be talking nigger. You can buy a shit shack in your country for 4 million. And what do you mean by "since when is NJ expensive"? Leafs are truly the worst posters.

Yeah it's for the whole building. And it's not really a slum. You could make a good profit in that area but it needs work.

Prob a shitty but renovated flat in London or a 4-5 bedroom detached house near where I live in Bolton

It is designed to withstand a retaliatory nuclear strike after we wipe your country off the face of the Earth.

IS THIS VANCOUVER

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CANADA

NOT EVEN CHINA IS THIS UGLY

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

>sovereign wealth can be invested long term rather than splurged on so that college students can go on vacation, you know

to what end? invest in some (((market))) for what purpose?

if you have a home, retirement savings, food, shelter, health, whats the investment going to give you that outweights having the money now?

Grorious nippon

It buys comfy

Slighly less, in fact

Nice. too bad it would cost me half the price in taxes later on.

Why are american houses so cheap even though there are more wealthy Americans than Australians?

>ywn skullfuck Rapunzel after climbing her golden hair to the top of those spires

you would probably have to spend twice that amount fixing the place up.

Southern France, 915k €

357m2 (house) - 8 rooms
2327m2 (garden)

aw you're jealous

wtf I wanna move to burgerland now

Is there a composites industry in Norway?

>tall poppy syndrome

Go get a decent job cunt, I paid my house off in 7 years

Find me a good ski lodge at about a million USD

well to be fair, in tennessee there are niggers

mansions lose the point of their existence if you cant throw fancy dinner parties, which no longer exist in southern culture. not sure if that still exists in euroland

are you talking about crab fishing and the like?

those things are kind of memes. also, deadly.

depends on the location, in Stockholm you could get this nice villa on a 662 m^2 plot

>that
>$1.8 million
This is fucking bullshit.

How are average folk supposed to afford more than a unit/townhouse? How are they supposed to raise a family without a decent home?

>tfw europe inevitably falls to islam, jews, googles, and poverty (already is)
>euroniggers try to move to NA
>Canada, US, and Mexico under the leadership of President Trump form alliance and deny all immigration outside these nation states - Allow Australia and NZ to join since they're bros; members can immigrate in between nations easily with some restrictions (looking at you Mexico)
>feelsgoodman.jpg

I can't even get a detatched one bedroom house for $1m in my city. My shitty apartment cost me $820k CAD. My $20,000 shitty family cottage is bigger than any home I will ever own. Fuck my life.

Well with the last chateau I posted, you would pay 13.4% of half its locative value

Is this from The Sims?

im dying irl irl

Visit Montreal. It's in shitty Quebec but atleast it hasn't been infected by yellow fever.

if you wipe us off the face of the planet (please delay if trump wins) at least wait until my job offer to get the fuck out of here comes through

Trump won't even thank white Americans by name. He's no messiah you're a fool if you think this. Better than Hillary though no question.

Is that a factory unit? Surely that's not a private residence in your country..

>that fucking fridge

only in America

Nah, I'm pretty sure that one is safe, because it's rural and at least 30 minutes away from the nearest city.

>mfw I will never be able to live in pic related

That's a Chinese ghost city you dumb fuck

Man housing is so expensive there. I feel bad for you guys. How can anyone afford to start a farm? That's what my fiance and I are doing and even with the relatively cheap prices in my area it feels intimidating.

> Designed and built for noted water color artist, Arthur Bye, this very special home offers inspiring views, elegant entertainment spaces, and a unique location steps from every convenience, yet surrounded by peaceful vistas.
> 6 beds 5 baths 5,323 sqft
> 1.31 acres
> Built in 1922

Why do you guys hate rich chinks, better than having poor chinks or do you feel wealthy chinks are blasphemy?

He's really not. Hillary Clinton actually has some stable policies. Trump is just a whining baboon.

513 fag?

Quebec has the highest taxes in the Americas and the lowest standard of living in Canada. I left because Quebec would rather import niggers and muslims (we're being absolutely flooded still to this day) instead of a German or Swede. One day you'll realize that Quebec """culture""" is just a butchered language and a potato dish.

Doesn't go all the way up there. Property is cheap here but building norms are crushing, which means there is a kind of hard cap on how big something can be.
600k gets you
> 2 stories
> 500 sqm living space
> 2 terraces
>3 loos
>2 separate baths
> 90 sqm garden
> floor heating
> 30 minutes away from the city

Here are some houses
realty.yandex.ru/offer/8793159922322726913/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/2314190566393655552/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/7030282491237974693/

And here are apartments.
realty.yandex.ru/offer/3082296995891731270/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/7498321496718952163/
realty.yandex.ru/offer/6901672311187168757/

As you can see, apartments are overprices as fuck (except for the second one, it's in the historical neighborhood)

a sovereign wealth fund can invest in plenty of things

if you look at the japanese sovereign wealth fund, it was used to build extensive hospital networks, the nationwide rail system, a functional school system, and is currently being used to automate hospitals, investing in automated factories, future gene tech, quantum computing, etc.

tbf, norway might not be big enough to get good returns on industrial technology from national investments. but the netherlands used this strategy to become the only euro country to remain competetive with japan in tech, so size isn't always a factor

It's in Applecross, which is a premier suburb. Basically as close to the CBD you can get with suffering from inner city housing.
An Indonesian consulate and Rove and Heath Ledger's parents live here.

Quebec would rather import french niggers or french muslims***

it's bigger than it looks
330m2

1million is considered change in switzerland. Might get a parking spot and a student apartment for it.

fucking lmao

I don't know how farmers do it

m8 thats a shit house for were the suburb is

Can buy you a top tier house bordering on mansion

I don't believe anybody "starts" farms anymore. You usually inherit one from your parents or buy one out from an old farmer who wants to retire. Since Switzerland is small we have strict zoning laws. Land that is designated as farm land cannot but built on, so most farm land will probably be slightly cheaper. As for shepherds in the mountains, I don't believe they own much land. They let their cattle and sheep graze on the mountain, which is public land.

That said, the government subsidises farmers, otherwise they would all have quit their jobs, since it pays like shit.

> villa

Because half of the time the cunts don't live in them and are just using them to cash in on our real estate (((boom))) bubble, which in turn raises the mean house prices for that area and creates a rental shortage which also puts upwards pressure on housing.

>Does the government of Australia have a zoning/building permits department run by the Gestapo?

Yes they literally ban you from building outside of the end of the city

They also ban you from tearing down your property and rebuilding because of 'muh heritage property'

They only allow you to build up apartments in some areas, all we do is build up

They dont build out and they dont provision transport for building out

If you suggest building out andd providing adequate transport you get shunned because building up expensively is the ONLY option goy

Shouldn't this be on anyway?

This isn't very relevant to politics.

So in other words you're just upset because they make it harder for you to have a piece andcash in?

you need to execute your politicians

beautiful

niggers will roam for about 30-40 minutes to rob/kill houses

I live about 30 minutes away from a high crime area, and the niggers have started to make a hobby out of taking the freeway to our area and shoot at houses from the freeway

there really isn't ever a safe place in america until you get to montana. it just doesn't exist

looks like a fucking themepark... thats not how a human is meant to live

wake up everyday and travel around disneyworld where the mouse is a totalitarian communist party member

perhaps. but you won't get a 14 bed mini castle with land even for $2m down near london

Ignore the local government. If you have money enough they cant do shit. No one will know if you start building out even if it's against zoning laws

Isn't 10 miles of forest road cryptonite to a nigger?

what does the underclass do?

I only ever associated with middle class people. my girlfriend was "kind of poor" and she made 100k a year

> global housing prices aren't related to politics

Fucking lol

NJ here (Bergen County). Most densely populated state. Housing is very expensive here. And wanting to buy a house in urban (Union, Jersey City, Hackensack, Englewood, hell even Newark) is expensive. Seriously, Englewood is split by the train tracks. The East side is multi million dollar homes, the west side is projects.

Why dont developers just lower prices instead of leaving them empty if hey can't sell any

Varies with location obviously, major cities are more expensive

depends. in rural areas they sometimes feel safer.

its rarer than a housebreak in the city, but sometimes niggers will case and rob houses like this, and kill the dude and rape the woman for a week or so before killing her and running away

some areas are south africa tier

Why would I be upset? I owned one house outright and was paying two off, they all got sold because of my divorce though, the chinks did wonders for me. My $300k shitter tripled in price allowing me to take out equity loans in two other houses that were paying themselves off. I am only coming out of the relationship with $300k though, my wife got the majority of the assets because of our two kids.

>Why dont developers just lower prices instead of leaving them empty if hey can't sell any
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
because goyim must be in debt

honestly dont mind chinks - they keep to themselves and spend a lot of money (especially on luxury items) to support the economy; better than dutch and jews who hoard their money. Also Chinese (canto) food is tasty as fuck and so is Vietnamese (pho for max comfy). Japanese are honorary aryans so that goes without saying anything - Koreans are hit or miss, some are super closet (like only talk with other koreans) while others are more lax - most koreans are very competitive and cheap tho, which can make them seem like assholes.

East Indians (mostly Sikh) are pretty bro-tier and fun to hang around with. Most of the blacks we get are central americans (Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc.) and French African (Cote D'Ivoire) and they're also pretty bro-tier and don't talk in dindu ebonics.

South Americans are hit or miss. Most south americans that come here have a lot of money so they tend to be snobby - Mexicans, while rare, are pretty humble and hard working.

Out of europeans, Slavs are probably the most bro (Romania, Ukraine, Russia, etc.); pretty down to earth and bantz as fuck. Then we get to western european immigrants who are by far, the fucking worst; arrogant as fuck, lazy, huge attitude, don't try to assimilate, etc. Some UK lads are dece (some) but most of them can fuck off.

Yea it is. The price is entirely from the land. Most older houses that get sold here are demolished and ugly square chinese houses that are all designed by the same fucking chink architect get built in their place. I honestly prefer the older brick houses in that picture to the ugly shit that gets built in its place.

Fug me.
I hope they make Cascadia a nog free zone.

It's 21st century Fuedalism

They own the land, they don't care whether you buy it or not, their kids will own the land, the won't care whether you buy it or not

All the crown land in Australia is owned by the Queen, previously the Queen and King, next the Prince

Think theyll give a shit if we buy it or not? It's like a physical savings account for the ultra rich. They own land instead of owning currency.

>vaginal jew
sucks user. no fault divorce probably plays a big role in the development of housing trends because more people todya are living single until their 30's, and inheritance is fucked up by divorce

I don't mind chinese either. I'm going over there for work, actually.

but really though, seriously.

they have to go back

Australias,houses are expensive because the ((councils)) are artifically inflating house prices by limiting suburb size and not expanding the city fringe for developers. Australia has plenty of land but the state governments want Australia to follow a European model, and are planning to transform older suburbs with large lands into medium to high density zones, so then Australias parklands and farmlands can be preserved for future generations, and also so then states dont have to invest tens of billions in new basic infrastructure in these new suburbs.

It does make sense in the long run, but the problem is, theres too many baby boomers who are refusing to go to Aged care like their parents and are holding onto these 2 acre properties in the inner suburbs and arent playing ball with developers, despite the fact that theyre empty nesters. If we could force baby boomers to sell their property so then developers can create medium density housing in these sought after middle class suburbs for millenials and Xers the housing prices wont be as high since there wpuld be a supply of housing. Also the chinks.

>Because half of the time the cunts don't live in them and are just using them to cash in on our real estate (((boom))) bubble, which in turn raises the mean house prices for that area and creates a rental shortage which also puts upwards pressure on housing.
well you were describing them like you didn't like what they're doing to Australia. I think you would agree. So in oer words you're upset because they're stopping you from cashing in more than you would have, maybe even going so far as to say a foreigner is outdoing a local leaves a bad taste to your mouth

This is what you get in the uk for that price.

On the other side, you get to live in Japan.

cascadia is full of hippie fags. I used to live up there and you can literally fuck their girlfriend at a party and they won't do shit. don't get your hopes up.

CH is probably one of the best places you can be right now. like I Said before though, I don't know about how it is for the underclass there.

>medium density housing
You mean the government wants us to live in apartments (communist blocks) instead of houses?

without even remotely defending anything the royal family is doing, preserving large tracts of land under sovereign interest is probably the best long term plan for stability

you don't want to see what a combination of industry from state-bid contracts has done to our country. you can't even swim in half of the rivers without coming out with a disease or some sort of heavy metals poisoning. it's nearly as bad here as china

>Manhattan
2.4 sq foot apartment, a bucket to shit in, and 5 filthy third world roommates

I dont quite understand. Private land ownership isnt the same as the quewn owning Australia.
I put all my money into erecting apartments only to have em rot because theyre not getting sold. If i just want land ownership why bother with furnishing the land and erecting apartments?.

send your boomers to retirement farms in thailand and indonesia

it's literally like, 2k a month for elder care out there, all expenses included, including medical

the solution to he boomer problem is to just ship them off to death islands

Link?

He forgot thats only a 2.5 room appartment with 117m2

How? It's their house.

More like Townhouses. Theres still local resistance when it comes to creating apartments in the suburbs. You only see appartments next in the city.

12 years ago I knew all of my neighbours and we would get together on occasion.
Now the only neighbours I know are the nice south african couple next door and the old indian couple that live across the street that have been there since before I moved here 18 years ago.
The rest are inconsiderate, selfish, soulless gooks that aren't friendly, speak in tongues and steal my fucking mandarins and lemons.

>Private land ownership isnt the same as the quewn owning Australia.

Why not? Its the same thing

>I put all my money into erecting apartments only to have em rot because theyre not getting sold. If i just want land ownership why bother with furnishing the land and erecting apartments?.

Thats different to land bbanking yeah. I havn't ccompletely worked out where the profit comes from building unsold propert - if I had to guess it's public money paying for the building, so private companies/land owners get a profit for publicly funded properties being built

But thats just a guess. I know 100% theyre not building at a loss, they arent dumb

our congresses don't seem to have trouble carting us off to prison for mean tweets and votng for right wing parties. I don't see any reason, if there's a power reversal, why we can't do the same to them

So whats the issue here? You dont like them because wont knock on your door to say hi? You can be the first to break the ice. Or is there underlying racism feom your post?

>Maybe the weather is the real down side for you. Where I am the winter lasts six months with a period of two months where it's just 24/7 night. Snow storms are common, arctic winds (sounds scary eh), you're surrounded by the arctic ocean etc. There's snow everywhere, at all times.
>Even that has its good sides, though. Ever seen the northern lights? No picture or video can describe them. Each time the sky isn't cloudy, you can see them.
>When the moon shines and everything is covered with snow, it's mind-blowing to look at it.
>The sky is really clear and you can see the milky way if you drive 10km north onto some islands.
>Meteor showers are often and easily visible. Oh and.... shrooms grow like crazy these days until the temperatures drop below zero. Liberty caps.

sounds quite comfy

>Thats different to land bbanking yeah. I havn't ccompletely worked out where the profit comes from building unsold propert - if I had to guess it's public money paying for the building, so private companies/land owners get a profit for publicly funded properties being built
thats interesting. What subjects should i study if i want to have a better understanding about this sort of business?

1 mil USD in são paulo buys you either:

1) a ~250m^2 boring cookie-cutter condo on a high density gentrified neighborhood;

2) or a ~400m^2 old rundown house with very little exterior space in a decadent rich neighborhood;

The almony is only for kids not for girlfriends. Also housing is one of the most expensive in the word. Check your facts

Most recent Chinese migrants are like that tho. Very cold and judgemental,too. They all seem to feel disgusted by Australian culture and our lifestyles, yet are happy to be in our lands. Weve always been friendly, but the chinks are soulless shits. Ironically weve had great relationships with our Vietnamese neighbors and even those from Hong Kong, and none of them liked our Chinese neighbours either. Theres something wrong with mainland chinese people

A fucking mountain range .
Europoors can't own land like this

if it's anything like what happens in china, the process is precisely thus

1. contractors all bid on the price o the land, already at this stage, the prices are already too high to ever capture profit
2. contractors build, manage to sell to realtors at an inflated price, which still doesn't capture profit for contractors, realtors can't sell all of the property because of high prices, take loss.
3. beg for bailout, extra funding, tax money for an "urban renewal" project. bulldoze half the properties, start over, negative balance is rolled over to national or provincial accounts

it's actually extremely similar to large scale developments in america. MOST of them don't make a profit over a 20 year time horizon, and expected profits begin in 30 years but we haven't seen it happen year before most of them close up shop. individuals pocket the cash because it comes from the state.

dunno if this applies to wallaby land tho

Townhouses are shit. Fine for a single guy, uni kids and shit, but for a real family? Nope.

Actually we don't have a underclass/lower class in switzerland and most people are happy with renting a nice place as they change apartments/houses every 4-8 years according to needs (kids, pets, work place etc)

Switzerland can be summed up with:
Everyone can and will earn 70k CHF/year if they're not retarded. You will get 20-30 CHF/hour for entry level jobs (shop clerk, call center, house cleaner, clerk)

I'm not defending chinese, and I'm not saying they belong here, or there

but I AM disgusted by our culture these days. they tend to be very traditional. they are probably twice as disgusted as I am by niggers or obese people.

how are they supposed to know that you are right wing and don't associate with the leftists?

they have no idea, so they shut up because they don't want a witch hunt to target them. they SEE the witchhunts against right wingers.

google who owns chinese ghost cities

youll discover its councils, government. where do they get their funds from? who are they paying?

Aside from putting in the effort to learn. What are the limiting factors for the average person to do just this? The financial side can be taken care of by the government, right?

They aren't friendly people at all. I can wave, smile and say hello to the South Africans. I can have a conversation with Mr. or Mrs. Banerjee across the road. I don't even know the names of any of the Chinks. I can be mowing the lawn and wave at one of them and they won't wave back.
They aren't friendly and they aren't Australian.

>A rare opportunity to purchase this resplendent Victorian mansion house believed to have been constructed as the manse for the local parish church circa 1850. A building of considerable character the subjects are set amidst beautiful private gardens and offer a superb family home which may offer the option to utilise as 2 separate accommodation. "Arnot Grange" benefits from recent upgrading and offers every convenience of modern day living whilst still retaining period character features to include cornices, magnificent fireplaces and sash and case windows with full working shutters.
Located within one of Falkirk's most prestigious addresses the subjects are well placed for Falkirk town centre, shopping and rail links to both Glasgow and Edinburgh. The main accommodation is as follows:
Three public rooms, four bedrooms, breakfasting kitchen, utility room , bathroom, shower room and cloakroom. A further public room , three bedrooms bathroom and shower room are formed from a previous stable conversion which can be utilised as separate accommodation or as a rental opportunity.
Other points of interest are garage/store, floored loft, gas central heating, alarm security systems, CCTV and network cable throughout.

Maybe they simply have trouble speaking english. .

>where do they get their funds from? who are they paying?
Tbh id rather you spoonfeed me. If you already know the answer please tell me

Then why the fuck did they move to an English speaking country?