Did the government allow alien conspiracy theories to flourish about Area 51?

The government could have easily said there's no aliens and that's that but instead they just avoided the question. Was this done on purpose?

So back before all military intelligence was stored on computers where they can be hacked, intelligence along with blueprints for secret military projects was stored physically. Spies would have had to physically get the blueprints, or get close enough to observe what was happening.

So, what if the government let conspiracy theories flourish so that enemy spies that gets anywhere close to the area are constantly bombarded with conspiracy theories from people making their jobs so much more difficult?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1997/08/03/us/cia-admits-government-lied-about-ufo-sightings.html
youtu.be/MTV5VIULxuw
youtube.com/watch?v=6UNpJBvUyEU
youtube.com/watch?v=f1BijiKzwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=YmNqsF0-FyI
youtube.com/watch?v=NBWmQuLzEmA
youtube.com/watch?v=i0gspfK6YgE
youtube.com/watch?v=7JY2qO7mcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=eY3-SiSTzS0
youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q4J8_IahA
unacknowledged.info/gary-mckinnon-nasa-hack/
youtube.com/watch?v=mHSqRKmhQcs
youtube.com/watch?v=IUEjeYn5Obg
youtube.com/watch?v=OMsgd3vcRAg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEz2_T-Pz8
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YbaTur4A1OU
youtube.com/watch?v=eMZUzlAemck
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474302211421.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_stealth#Plasmas_on_aerodynamic_surfaces
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was very clearly a cover for secret projects, yes. It was not cleared up on purpose.

Fags were developing B2's bombers and F-117A's.
UFO BS acted as a smokescreen.

there's a documentary about this called Mirage Men. the air force was infiltrating UFO groups in the 70's and 80's feeding them all kinds of stuff to throw them off of the stealth program.

Interesting I'll look into it.

Yup.

It's called an "attention management" technique. Lots of conspiracies get started this way. Some are seeded with legitimate information and then mixed with disinfo to discredit what's actually true. Some are intended just to make people look crazy and are solely disinfo.

Alien shit came up to fuck with the Russkies. Both the idea of the USG working with ayy lmaos and/or USG having access to ayylmao tech were intended as PSYOPs on the Russians.

nytimes.com/1997/08/03/us/cia-admits-government-lied-about-ufo-sightings.html

looks like a guy in a stupid suit
i should join the govt, they're the best trolls

Is this it?

Thank you for the giant red circle in the pic. Or else I wouldn't of had any idea of what to look at.

Makes sense. If anything, it is the perfect distraction and people are trying explain UFOs more than they're trying to understand a technology being used by The US military. And because its military technology, of course higher-ups are going to be quiet over it.

And the occasional "loony" coming out and saying there are aliens there only encourages more misdirection.

Ah fuck forgot link.

youtu.be/MTV5VIULxuw

Not everyone has 20/20 vision you fucking bigot.

Now I'm thinking of the people who had said they were abducted, they were probably just kidnapped by government spooks and then fucked with their minds to keep the conspiracy alive.

i've read into this and studied the phenomenon a lot. it's crazy to see it in action though. these people live and breathe the culture they infiltrate

Alex Jones being controlled opposition

FBI shills invading /x/ and enlisting them in spamming Cred Forums and stormfront with stuff like Hilary's body double and satanic worship

once you realize it's all diversion tactics, you get scared thinking of what truth they are trying to shield us from

Reminds me of how "Modern Art" started as CIA funded project to show the world how much more sophisticated the west was compared to the commies.

Yes. Plus it was propaganda for us when things were released and the media statement said this was likely the cause of UFO sightings over area 51. Alium cover so the info never really gets out, and the super advanced technology sightings that obscure the purpose or mission the aircraft is designed for when people try to observe it. They do the same disinformation now.

Examples include the X-15, SR-71, F-117, B-2, that actual saucer which sucked, UAV's, all precursor stealth tech, both raptor and jsf program prototypes, and in modern still classified, proper scram jets, electromagnetic air pressure suction for B-2, Aurora project, and probably some more.

>are there alium things?

I don't think so. I think roswell was a prototype taken from Germany that actually worked but then fell apart. Specifically the Silbervogel.

Post war, they found out the drag and thrust coefficients were off by a lot, as nothing really made it to the edge of the atmosphere before the V2.

It could have been glide tested and then fired up for the first full run, just to have it break apart in the atmosphere. The lessons learned by the Silbervogel failure combined with space race research ended up becoming the X-15.

yeah that's it

Don't forget the U-2 and the SR-71. Area 51 is literally a Flight Test Center

The federal government, especially the FBI, are generally incompetent.

Remember from the movie the departed when Marky mark tells them what to do about the feds? "They're like mushrooms; Feed em shit and keep them in the dark."

It's very very likely that the DOD and the CIA have been using the NSA to ensure things with a high probability or high risk of leaking are taken down, kind of like the FBI watch list but very specific.

We might never even get a glimpse into the larger stuff, but stuff a bit more obfuscated in an anonymous website like this could likely get by, as it is the federal government. They would probably be using their resources at the source instead of looking online besides the standard disinformation that has always happened.

The proper human experimentation, extreme biological weapons research, research into human cloning, and stuff like Doctor Mengele's tests will be locked away forever. Currently there might be some properties of electromagnetism and possibly the early discovery and application of the gravitron (which failed) along with radioactive magnetism (radioactive decay being an impulse like generation of electricity). That might all be Bullshit too.

>The federal government, especially the FBI, are generally incompetent.
Yes, by design they are. If you weeded out the skypes, any one of our security agencies would be as effective as Mossad.

I guess this is similar to what the Russian were doing with the MH17 conspiracy theories, they didn't care that it made them look dumb for even suggesting some of those but it did work, most people had no idea what to believe.

LSD is a hell of a fucking drug bro.

>once you realize it's all diversion tactics, you get scared thinking of what truth they are trying to shield us from

It's not hard to understand why people do it... a lot of the people who live and breathe it are co-opted either by monetary means or through threats of violence. Very few are actually dyed-in-the-wool agents.

And some people who are controlled opposition are blind-funded. Guys like Alex Jones believe their own bullshit but are funded by donations or store purchases. See how nice Alex's set is now? He thinks he's winning but TPTB is merely funding his sideshow by buying his stupid water filters en masse as a "private individual". He's not going to turn that money down because he knows he needs it to spread his message.

All they are hiding from us is garden variety corruption. I doubt things like child sacrifices are happening but it's definitely possible. The bigger secrets are major events like JFK assassination, moon landings possible being faked for propaganda purposes (look up Van Allen Radiation belt) and more obvious shit like 9/11. More esoteric shit that might be possible are things like Hitler being funded by the US/Britain as a buffer for encroaching Communism.

But we'll never know for sure, I guess that's half the fun.

kubrick filmed the moon landing in one of the hangars there

Like Trump's candidacy?

>>So back before all military intelligence was stored on computers where they can be hacked

They're still on computers user, those computers are just not connected to the Internet. Even if you were to gain access to a system containing classified information on-site, there's a chance you wouldn't even know how to operate it. For example, US nuclear weapon systems run on 1960s - 1970s tech.

Besides, much of the important stuff is still in physical form. Ever heard of a SCIF?

Little do they know almost all of us are just here to meme

I'm having a pretty funny but fucked up image in my mind of govt agents putting on ayy lmao costumes and giving an unconscious man drugs, then they wait for him to wake up to scare the hell out of him.

what do you mean?

I'd say the most recent instance of Attention Management was "BadSelfEater". Cred Forums was basically enamored with something for days, 1000s of posts and all it ended up being was a very basic bitch anti-abortion movement.

But one guy didn't have the funding nor the people on the ground for such a thing. He had help. And whether or not he knows he was an asset doesn't matter, because the outcome was the same. The esoteric symbolism was carefully designed to fuck with us and people were in place to seed theories and steer conversations, build consensus. It kept us from talking about a whole bunch of shit including Hildawg's emails..

Ayy lmaos are just a distraction for weapon testing.

Hillary was born 111 days after the Roswell Incident, representing the Male, Female, and Alien Baphomet gender the Masons are working so hard to create. We have 2 x 23 chromosomes. The Judeo-Masonic beast will have 3 x 23 = 69.

Insane and stupid conspiracy exists for one reason - to marginalize legitimate people's concerns about their government.

It's pretty messed up isn't it?

Very personal and sadistic. It's one thing to think the .gov is doing chemtrails and fluoride and shit - you can sort of understand it from a machiavellian point of view. What you're describing takes a bunch of really fucked up and mean people.

The Jesuits have a saying: "The ends justify the means"

That's how they operate.

they like to watch autistic people waste their time trying to find what isn't there

You are correct, was thinking about this yesterday.
Even before the reveal I mentioned that the designs, location movements and such were the work of an ARG company.

For instance, he mentions that he's the "designer" for the dollar bills.

Yet,
The homepage had way too many clever CSS tricks, not something an art fag would know.

When he put out the mannequins he had chained them to a lamp post, only someone with experience would do that. Often time amateur fuck up leaving clues that then get removed by the public.

His project spanned a lot of distance, way too much work for a man and the mannequins appeared randomly.

It feels way to good just to be a single person doing such a grand event. He's a designer yet his video is 30 min of him just standing still improvising a speech?

He didn't even side with the conspiracy theorists on other subjects, claiming they are stupid. As if he was just subliminally disinforming the public about conspiracy theorists.

A lot of things that happened just didn't make sense.

That's the simplest and most accurate way I've ever seen it explained.

>concern

You're testing doomsday weapons m8 and won't share technology to the public to benefit your own citizens

>solution

Muh UFO's lazy old government workers shilling disinformation while the government denies area 51 even exists

Fucking tell us about aurora project already. I want to know why electromagnetic fields are being created around the wing of the B-2 and why it smells like ionized air when they fly over. This shit could change the world and instead we just use it as a deterrent for a war we never seek to fight.

Seriously. Military tech is 3 generations ahead of ours at least and all its being used for is possible war when nobody even growls at another country anymore. Someone needs to stand up to another country already for fucks sakes.

>But one guy didn't have the funding nor the people on the ground for such a thing.
The fuck are you talking about?

>It kept us from talking about a whole bunch of shit including Hildawg's emails..
If anything it made you talk about e-mails more seeing how a few people thought it was going to be a leak.

>I don't think so. I think roswell was a prototype
Explain where the US airforce got the idea for a flying saucer powered on jet turbines as an engine?

Which spectacularly failed. They clearly tried mimick the real deal. Schematics are online for everyone to see.

The men that currently handle UFO cases for the US gov, gave interviews in "Mirage Men" book.
Explains fairly well how shit the military is at reverse engineering or where they stand technology wise.

>clearly
Why do conspiragoogles always say things like "clearly" and "obviously" like they do not need to bring any proof or a single rational thought to the table?

You type too well for a russian. VPN much?

Swedecuck, I'm CIA.

The smoking gun was the fact that it wasn't targeted toward FB or Twitter - it was designed to just fuck with Cred Forums and Reddit's conspiracy community.

If it really was AHA they'd have kept Mr. Teeth's FB up.

>If anything it made you talk about e-mails more seeing how a few people thought it was going to be a leak.
There were a ton of people discounting that theory pretty quickly, which is why I think .gov shills were trying to consensus crack those threads. If people were interested in another email leak then they'd be more likely to dig through existing email leaks.

They denied it at first, but then some word got out and then they approached it with a neutral attitude. The focus on Area 51 drew attention away from other bases/facilities as well. They still do secret squirrel shit out there, but it's not the stuff of myth and legend anymore. Mostly drone/AI refit trials with the old F117s they have.

The real spooky shit hasn't been there since the early 60s. If you want some ayy tier stuff, you'd have to look elsewhere...

its funny- just got done with a long drive listening to a classic Coast to Coast AM Art Bell ft. Bob Lazar circa 2002, and Bob mentions having to give them permission to tap his phones.

Art chimes in "yeah, and some of our listeners are convinced that the NSC has supercomputers that can actually monitor for keywords on millions of lines at once. Can you imagine that, Bob?"

One of the things we should research now is how authority has responded to conspiracy theories that have been confirmed true after the fact, and how they responded to them at the time. Reverse engineer them, so to speak.

>The government could have easily said there's no aliens and that's that but instead they just avoided the question. Was this done on purpose?
Yes, this is a good insight. The Government lets these rumors spread because it makes the Gov't appear more powerful. Imagine, if the US Gov't is in contact with aliens, how powerful it must be!

is there any real way to know that, though? I know its what everyone says these days and its probably true, but i mean where'd this info come from.

so Moloch and Hillary is a psyop?

Maybe if they tell people that alien conspiracy theories were just made up by the governmen to distort information people would be willing to believe that similar (but true) conspiracy theories are also made to distort?

Well everyone and their mother knows that Area 51 is/was a weapons testing site, so what would prevent an enemy GovernemtGovernment from simply pointing thier satelites at it and watching until they see something?

Government have really good satelites nowadays.

The gov. quickly discovered there was a growing braintrust within america of investigative nutjobs who were pessimistic towards the concept of the govt. having their best interests at heart.

The US threw them the ultimate red herring and still does to this day- Aliens. For decades now people have been tied up in fairy tailes instead of properly researching real, publishable issues.

probably why they say its all underground now. makes me wonder, whats to stop some company from just trying to dig underground above a supposed underground top secret tunnel? from a city planning perspective, who is in charge of that?

Recent history will make a lot more sense when you understand that the US gov't was waging a psyop on it's own people, and Russia was enacting a psyop on the US gov't

elaborate? about the russian part.

What part?

Info about Groom Lake, Edwards and other developmental bases doesn't come from documentaries if that's what you're asking. I talked with a few vets who have ran the gambit of assignments. Whispers of what kinda goes on gets passed around the camp fires in certain circles. I mean most of that shit would be outdated by the time you even hear rumors about it, but it still gives you an inkling of what we had 5, 10 or hell 20 years ago.

If you're talking about the F117s, it's been known Lockheed has been working on various drone/remote piloting ideas for the past few years but people are suggesting that the F117s spotted at Groom Lake are drone refits as the planes are well past their prime and were actually mothballed many moons ago. Also I remember a while back Lockheed had a breakthrough in computing/AI so it's more than likely some sort of new auto pilot system and drone retrofit testbed. That's mostly speculation though.

I could see that, a fairly big underground wind tunnel to test prototypes.

But, what if instead of building an entire plane/drone underground they simply build parts of it (say a new drone camera) and attach it to existing an existing drone to see how it works then take all the "new" parts and put them in a new airframe.

The land around Groom Lake is owned by the government. There's a large buffer zone that is watched, guarded and observed by various layers of protection that stretch well beyond the base itself. It would be foolish to dig as the base as seismic sensors that would detect any sort of drilling or subterranean activity. The base is also watched by a satellite, so any activity in the area alerts the gentlemen in the white trucks.

I came across a weird spot in Indiana like that by the way, not trying to get off topic but it's sort of related. It was some sort of lake that the Army Corps of Engineers literally owns, and it is watched 24/7 by satellite. If you drove a vehicle or crossed over into the land, local law enforcement and certain government agencies would hunt you down and ask you to leave. Had a friend get lost and found himself looking up at the belly of a UH-60 yelling at him to leave the property immediately or face legal prosecution or worse, getting shot at. It's in the middle of some woods too. I'll try to find the sat coords.

Oh, I don't mean right around the area. These tunnels supposedly run hundreds if not thousands of miles. Just trying to imagine the zoning issues that would come up. Can you really say a local gas pipeline goes from LA to Colorado?

How many people are listed on your flight plan

Oh I'm sure they have taken the correct zoning steps to avoid any awkward breeches caused by civilian drilling hahaha.

Also zoning boards are anal as is. I doubt they would let anyone near something that governmenty.

Redpillme about dulce base

This.

Going by the literal meaning of UFO, any new aircraft is basically a UFO to the public. UFO doesn't necessarily mean ayy lmaos.

Area 51 is the red herring for filthy casuals. It was originally used for such things. The *real* base is now Dulce.

>complete ignores the part about the specific prototype and craft they were testing
>pic related, the Silbervogel

The suction of compressing air off of the leading edge of a wing at high speed idea has been around as an idea since dive compression existed in aircraft, but really thought about after the post world War 2 experiments into the sound barrier, transonic aerodynamics, supersonic aerodynamics, and what was soon looking to be hypersonic aerodynamics.

The Avro Aerocar saucer was just the simplest way to apply it to an airframe, and was supposed to be a proof of concept for the idea at best, but failed at that. BTW, that was designed and built starting in 1959.

Only in modern supersonic jets has that idea been applied effectively and efficiently.

And fyi swede, saucers are absolute failures due to their lack of directional stability in flight. Wings and tails work great in all atmospheres, and it's reasonable to assume the cigar shaped craft as a lifting body would be standard until antigravity drives are built.

Probably, its not a bad rumor that you have alien tech. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of alien/UFO stories were created with the intention of intimidating Russians during the Cold War.

It's possible there were actual aliens I guess. There were a lot of documented odd happenings with things like "Foo Fighters" being seen on both sides during WWII.

Usually they're blamed on secret projects, but wouldn't the truth on that tech have leaked after nearly 80 years? Seems like some of the V shaped stuff was probably stealth testing, but the fast spherical/saucer crafts were never seen as far as I know.

Look into the documentary Mirage Men.
The US gov even flew him in an airforce chopper to show him "alien wreckage"
They drove a man to insanity for muh black projects.

>Mostly drone/AI refit trials with the old F117s they have.

Satellite orbits are fairly easy to track. When a suspicious satellite of a foreign government is on a course to bring it over Groom Lake at a certain time the base will move aircraft and whatever platforms they are testing into hangars or the "scoot n hide" shelters they have built near the runways. Its not a big deal really, they have been dealing with this issue at Groom Lake and other bases since the 1970s.

Well I'm going to post a series of videos asking you to explain how this is government related.

Japanese Airline 1628
youtube.com/watch?v=6UNpJBvUyEU

he Mysterious Tehran UFO Incident with Multiple Jet Fighters in 1976
youtube.com/watch?v=f1BijiKzwHs

One of my favorites right here
The Battle of Los Angeles with Unusual Lights & Craft in 1942
youtube.com/watch?v=YmNqsF0-FyI

Also how do you explain people like Jacques Vallee coming out and studying this subject for many many years. Lots of information on the subject but just like low IQ low information voters most people know jack shit about Aliums.

>Was this done on purpose?
Project Bluebook published their conclusions: The UFO phenomenum was a historically repeating event in which a malevolent, prankster entity apparently made of energy but capable of making solid objects out of thin air fucks with us.

It's the exact same conclusion everybody who researches the paranormal reaches.

The devils, angels, fairies and vampires of yore donned new clothes and set about new props for a new audience.

They did it again more recently with "gang stalking" in which an individual is fucked with until they are whisked away to a secret underground military base and tortured before being returned right back home again without anyone else noticing. The same MO, the same names of the "soldiers" who questioned them.

Bluebook published its findings quite publically, but the saucerheads were too adamant it was ET.

Just watched it after someone else in here mentioned it.

Mirage Men proved only one thing that the disinfo runs deep on every issue. It might be something minor they will throw this shit around. I wouldn't trust anyone of those people specially Rick Doty he loves to fucking lie his ass off.

>Bluebook published its findings quite publically, but the saucerheads were too adamant it was ET.

Do you have any idea what the fuck you are talking about? Where in the fuck does bluebook even talk about this? Even if they did bluebook towards the end off its life anyway was just another government disinfo campaign.

Here are a few more of my favorites I really want someone to debunk all of these.
youtube.com/watch?v=NBWmQuLzEmA
youtube.com/watch?v=i0gspfK6YgE
youtube.com/watch?v=7JY2qO7mcFw
youtube.com/watch?v=eY3-SiSTzS0

>It's possible there were actual aliens I guess. There were a lot of documented odd happenings with things like "Foo Fighters" being seen on both sides during WWII.

It goes further back than WWII not ancient alien tier shit but these sightings have been going on for a very long time. The reason you hear about more of them during WWII is lots of UFO retards are obsessed with the idea these beings are here peacefully trying to stop nuclear war or whatever the fuck. Which is disinfo or retard hippies who think aliens want PEACE AND LOVE

youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q4J8_IahA

There have even been multiple mass sightings like the Phoenix lights but its not widely covered.

hm

It's extreme disinformation. Its actually the location for one of the facilities which governs the US dead hand system.

In 78-80, there was credible info that the soviets were still working on a fully automatic dead hand system. Even mount Cheyenne is not immune from precise nuclear strikes, so the US of course built backups. The best bunker to be in during a nuclear war is one nobody knows about. Secrecy is the only impervious armor. The soviets ended up sticking with human manual (possibly planned to scrap the whole thing before due to the reaction)

The soviets of course received a few leaks about "something" pointing to due with massive fund allocation for bases (no hints to area). Then of course due to the Soviet kgb having people watch for news and other shit were perhaps the only people who gave a serious shit about dulce.

What is true is that dulce gave of tons of non encrypted signals plus what amounts to ELF pings. Because the alien shit is stupid, the conclusion is basically this base with ELF communication does not exist unless they want to be found, and they'll never know where or what they are.

Simplified, it was the US telling the Russians that dead hand or not, the US government and nation will survive, so an automatic system discounting any non nuclear third world War is an automatic loss for them. Russia didn't have hidden bunkers to fall back on.

Most of this stuff is a breadcrumb trail to lead even the most lowly newspaper clipping Soviet agents to figuring out something is up and blaring HQ until it can no longer be ignored, and instead becomes a primary concern.

They did but it's has three layers

Are UFOs at Area 51
>No
Did the Gov. act there there was
>yes
Are there UFOs
>yes

Actually NASA was hacked and I think it was by this guy Gary Mckinnon.
unacknowledged.info/gary-mckinnon-nasa-hack/

The UFO Alien shit has been going on well before any of what you are talking about ever took place.

>implying Hillary isn't connect to Moloch

it's a meme u dip

>u dip

FBI shill. Why aren't you helping MAGA?

This stuff has really intrigued me since I was a kid. I mostly stopped watching these sort of things because it creeps me out though. If even one of them is alien that's enough.

In my own town there have been some sightings even in broad daylight. I don't think the news ever covered it, but about 10-15 years ago people were getting out of their cars in the street to look at a couple of UFOs. A bunch of workers at the local plant could see them from a higher viewpoint moving in an odd synced pattern with each other for I think around 5-10 minutes before taking off. Two squares in the sky moving at right angles, just kind of hovering, moving up and over, up and over.

I've personally seen something too, but it's odd enough that I figure it has to have been some astronomical event I'm ignorant of.

Good thing they circled what I'm supposed to be seeing in that photo. I really would have missed it otherwise.

>Area 51

No such thing OP, delete this thread now.

>The Jesuits
All future posts by this ID will be discarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHSqRKmhQcs

youtube.com/watch?v=IUEjeYn5Obg

youtube.com/watch?v=OMsgd3vcRAg

some good ones i can think of from top of my head

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqEz2_T-Pz8

personal fav

Project Bluebeam.
/thread

It is more likely the elite are in contact with demons than aliens.

It's 50% truth and 99% bullshit.

Oh look, a UFO thread on Cred Forums
>literal "Mirage Men" show up
How are anons still falling for this shit?

ITT: Paranoid Schizophrenia

Governmental agencies aren't that competent you know.

wut?
i'm just posting links to videos that look convincing/hard to fake and may even be true
as always the judgement call is yours

>i'm just posting links to videos that look convincing/hard to fake
Then you're not even trying anymore. Those videos are shit.

k

straya is shitpost fighting

interesting. any proof on this?

down the street you can dig your way... or you can swim in the south-central indian ocean

Well, if you have CMANO you'd know that the SR-72 Aurora is a bad-ass Mach 5 Recon bird who has stupid powerful sensors, rivaling those of the U-2R.

X 3 7 B

This is so true and people will NOT believe it.

Pathetic

Remember when there were a lot of crop circles and fake ovni videos coming out and you kept asking yourself "Who keeps making these and why would they do that?"

Well, now you know.

Something real happened at Roswell. Something the US government went to great lengths cover up. Probably not aliens. My theory is a tiny spycraft piloted by children crashed in that field. Very embarasing for the US gov, so in addition to the ostensible cover up, the weather balloon story, they also leaked evidence that it was ayy lmaos, so that people would think they knew the secret.

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

I think this is just a copy of the original source (forgot who) which was just an interview with a former CIA director

Anyways they spent millions buying up modern art and funding modern artists to make it look like modern art was highly sought after.

Some agents in suits driving high tech stealth tractors in fields to spook autists Kek

Actually this might be the original source

UFOs are experimental aircraft. Yes, conspiracies about aliens are a psyop.
idiot.

holy crap thanks

Roswell isn't even the best sighting. There are lots of weird shit that happened there and it is very possible it was a military aircraft. That doesn't mean every sighting alien happening is the military.

I also want to point out that they made up a shitload of these cover-ups for roswell it wasn't just a weather ballon It was test dummies no it was weather balloon. They story has changed quite a bit since before.

yes it was done on purpose.

the Roswell incident was weather balloons collecting radioactive isotopes that proved the soviets were testing nukes. "Aliens" was a more convenient explanation.

area 51 was a testing ground for stealth aircraft and god only knows what else. Aliens were a more convenient explanation than the truth.

Are you retards completely missing the fact that a few days after the Alien/UFO story ran they changed the story to a fucking weather balloon? It wasn't weather balloon THAN ufo than test dummies. They US people at the time really didn't believe that the US government was lying to them. Even then Roswell incident wasn't even widely known up until the 70s-80s.

I do believe that its possible but it seems kind of completely pointless to keep the lie up.

Weatherbaloons tracking russians? Crash test dummies for freefall research? I think the more PLAUSIBLE explaination, as other AAT agree, is that

Friend, how did we go from barely understanding Radio waves to harnessing the atom abd cathode ray tube and THEN the fucking transistor in less than 75 years?
We have been reverse engineering spaceman toys all along.

>so Moloch and Hillary is a psyop?

Some groups go into mutual blackmailing for initiation purpose, doesn't mean they believe in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbaTur4A1OU

They allowed it because it drew attention away from their spy plane program

A full bird colonel once told me

>Look, we TOLD people area 51 is where we fly experimental aircraft
>If they wanna think it's aliens, that's fine with us

youtube.com/watch?v=eMZUzlAemck

new mass sighting

ayy lmaos are not real

there is no intelligent life outside of earth, excepting the spiritual world, which is still focused on earth

What do you think you'd do if you actually seen that fucking thing for real? Freeze on the spot? Chase it?

Say you got your phone out, was only you there though. You'd upload it to youtube probably, then spend the rest of your days trying to convince arseholes in the comments that it was real

Cred Forums make's my head spin.
Does this
Mean that the CIA unwillingly founded/put a start for the hippie movement?

i found something kinda like this once

>inna bush
>into amateur radio
>stay up at night to get the international shitposting quota fulfilled
>go to take piss or something, move radio over to some random empty frequency
>come back and see a few past transmissions
>get curious so set reasonably wide range to record
>leave for a bit
>american voices talking, unencrypted, about military shit
>can clearly hear helicopters in the background
>mfw i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474302211421.webm
>eventually track them down through their transmissions to a 50 km x 50 km area
>they do this at the exact same time for the next two nights
>from what i can hear they're moving things, a lot of things and they obviously don't want anyone to find out
>check the area out on google maps
>it's all blurred to just a blank green blob
>call the raaf in that area up and ask them about it, posing as a 'concerned citizen'
>after getting fucked with for 3 weeks they eventually say 'training drills'
>say 'what training drills would happen at 3 am in the bush performed by americans and only americans'
>'special training drills, you're welcome to submit a FOIA request'
>send in FOIA request because i'm a stubborn cunt
>receive 4 pages, 2 of which are basically 'we don't know what you're talking about' and 2 are extremely redacted documents that say more or less 'yes the us does train over here, you're not allowed to know shit'

i told a mate to pop around there and he said he came up to a sign saying 'australian government trespassing is prohibited' and turned around

Do you really think it was unwilling? Hippies are some of the easiest people to control. Look at how hippie ideas went mainstream and how they get twisted so that people will routinely vote against their own interests to the benefit of the federal government and political donors.

Smart and well founded but they can't see everything coming. Action X triggers Y. You can't see it all. Give a little money to artists to fuck with the commies, give birth to a generation of freeloading junkies. You just can't see it coming. Can you?

/thread, you will believe everything.

There was more to it than that. Look into MK Ultra, and how involved alphabet soup agencies have been in every counterculture movement. It's not just some isolated incident of funding artists.

according to russian secret service reports released to public, the U.S. government experimented on genetically modified humans in area 51. but failed badly so it was closed.

that is pretty normal. I worked with my navy seal brother in-law acting as a wounded soldier getting patched up moved around and shit. At the same time had live pigs getting shot and having those worked on by people in training. All of that was classified even though it was nothing.

It's too much money to lose if the government came out and said there's nothing in Area 51 but it is completely obvious the entire thing is just a honeytrap to lure stupid tourists. I bet the real secret stuff is in Area 52 nearby.

How new are you guys? Cred Forums has been talking about this sort of shit forever even on /new/ had some good threads about it and MKULTRA shit

Yes. Look up richard doty. Read everything about the horrible meme magic he pulled.

He is the soul responsible person for why alien conspiracies exist even up until this day.

Watch the documentary "mirage men"

Hmm, what if the Russian tried to create their own conspiracy, one that would sound so horrible people would want to look into it?

I doubt the US government does anything now days concerning UFOs/Alien shit. I'm pretty sure its under private companies now that way the US government can just deny everything and pass the blame.

Wrong. What makes you think it all started with Doty? This sort of shit has been going on WAAAY before he was even born.

>Did the govt allow/cultivate alium theories?
I fucking would have, its free disinfo.

It was all moved to dugway, aliummms retards are just holding onto area 51.

Of course they did. A51 was moved years ago to a new location. So they let the meme keep misdirection on an abandoned airbase in the desert.

ITT: Schizophrenia

I don't think so because russian media, movie industry etc. have no such a power on global population unlike hollywood and western media.

for instance, who knows russian documents on area 51 and the claim of genetical experiments on humans? almost nobody even in the ranks of conspiracy subculture. but who still think area 51 is all about aliens after russian documents? almost everyone in the world.

it does not make sense that russian authorities expect something from their claims.

Most intelligent UFO researchers believe this already. The only reason Area 51 is off limits is a few minor secrets and shit loads of radioactive toxic materials barred under the ground there.

Seen the greys my whole life
My father sees them
My grandfather does
My great grandfather did

They seem to follow families,
We probably arent special and more like cattle.
I got bumps on my chest that are in a perfect vertical line and every so often I get another small bump I also have perfect scars that look like a skin flap

Fuck those little grey dudes
I dont like the way they move

How do you get those old coast to coast ams? Could never get enough of that show

Why do most you just focus on UFO sightings from the 40s/50s onward? There is just to much evidence to say that every single legit sighting is the US government many of th4 best sightings are from military experts with photos from other countries not just the US. Brazil has some amazing sightings with physical, photos., and eye witness evidence but its hardly ever brought up.

I was part of an outreach to some lesser known ETs the gov was struggling to communicate with. When I made DIRECT contact the elites here balked. Couldnt control the conversation and they chickened out.
Its is bad. Area 51 and S4 are still operational, despite what you think.

Muddying the waters so that an internally consistent counternarrative can form is a tried and true technique, regardless of the veracity of said counternarrative.

I was wondering how that one turned out. Makes sense. Given Cred Forums's love for coded imagery it's no surprise that it was exploited.

>Military tech is 3 generations ahead of ours at least
Disagree with some of your post but this is an important observation. There are planes that were built in the 70s that wouldn't look out of place today. That black stealth bomber with the jagged trailing edge is from the 90s. What crazy shit have they come up with?

Interesting theory on what an air force would be using a cigar-shaped craft for.

English speaking media is extremely deficient in this. Portugese publications on Operacion Prado and the deaths in the surrounding area are extremely interesting. French publications as well have additional information not available in the english language.

Odd fact: Fairy abductions in the middle ages were associated with a row of circular spots on the ground.

> I want to know why electromagnetic fields are being created around the wing of the B-2 and why it smells like ionized air when they fly over
Bro I found why from a single google search.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_stealth#Plasmas_on_aerodynamic_surfaces

Read the whole article for more info but the tl;dr is that a plasma layer can absorb/deflect EM radiation so makes the aircraft less detectable

If there were such things as aliens and interplanetary machines we would have videos of it by now. Every fucking person in the world carries a camera and there is nothing I have ever seen that is credible evidence.

Yes because even mentioning it is a joke and not worth their time
Retard normies took this as a silent omission of guilt and have Ra with it ever since
Area 51 is a top secret Aeronautics research and development base and specializes in planes.
This is a fact
We were told this decades ago
Grow the fuck up

Most of the instances were literally just idiots on drugs or making things up
Its really easy to spot once you realise that the very first ayy lmao "sightings" all perfectly describe Nazi flight tech that we got before the Ivan's could get their grubby claws on them
Think about it
You're a hick in the middle of the countryside who's closest exposure to sci-fi anything is a shitty war of the worlds film and then you see the bottom of a god damn Horten 2-29 flying above you making a weird noise you've never even heard of before
What is the first thing you're going to think of?