HELP

I am bavarian and the north german marxists are flooding bavaria with niggers with the help of our bribed politicians.
Even the most remote alpine towns now got hordes of somalis squatting in front of the supermarkets wearing t-shirts with "I WANNA MAKE FUCK" printed on and chat up the teenage girls and try to bribe them with alcohol and cigarettes to go back to their refugee flats.
What is going on and how can I stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

all-in.de/nachrichten/rundschau/Immer-mehr-Fluechtlinge-im-Allgaeu;art2757,2111931
all-in.de/nachrichten/lokales/Asyl-Polizeieinsaetze-in-Kempten-und-Oberallgaeu-vervielfacht;art26090,2347039
youtube.com/watch?v=5tGKfIJwrh4
youtu.be/2HFpNQrikVY
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Länderfinanzausgleich
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorlage:Tabelle_Verschuldung_Bundesländer
manager-magazin.de/unternehmen/artikel/deutsche-unternehmen-deutschlands-1000-weltmarktfuehrer-a-718850.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't.

You cant stop it.

Unfortunatelly.

Well, first you could stop pretending as if you are totally different from the rest of Germany and it is only external influences forcing this on you.

There is no hope you can ever change anything if you don't realize that the guys doing it are among you and that the CSU is just the good cop of the Union but has the exact same goals as the CDU, i.e. Merkel.

Reverse Anschluss Bavaria into Austria and vote Hofer

MAKE BAVARIA GREAT AGAIN!

>bavaria

i'm entirely ok with a seperation of bavaria. just fuck off faggots

you're aware that you bavarians directed the full flow of the migrant crisis to northern germany in the first place, right?
we've had the highest concentration of migrants before, and bavaria still refused to take any more migrants and relayed them to us.
part of this issue is that migrants are pushed into the already most culturally instable regions in germany.

>Well, first you could stop pretending as if you are totally different from the rest of Germany
Southern germans are cultivated, got many castles and basically all high-tec and motor industry is in bavaria.
The reson north germans are angry is because they got no culture anymore so they are super jealous of bavaria not only being the richest part of germany (we pay several billion euro per year to feed north germany who got negative income, we are legally obliged to do so) but also the most culturally important and civilized.
North germany is basically like some fucked up ex-commie state, everything is grey, people only eat hamburgers and kebab, wear the cheapest clothing from KIK and TACO (which are basically wallmart in terms of quality) and listen to german rap and hardstyle techno.
Living in any other part than bavaria in germany is suffering.
Basically every positive stereotype about germany (alps, clean air, cozy, comfy, beer, sausage, castles, fast cars, good football, conservative but open minded, culture) comes from bavaria and every negative from northern germany (cold hearted, stingy, pale, grey, cuckolds, protestant no fun allowed ethic, war mongering, leftist and close minded)

>vote them out
and let everyone know what angry freeloaders they are

We will take care of them. Dont worry

What's the consensus of Baden-Württemberg?

>Live in Oberpfalz
>Rapefugee go home signs everywhere

Feelsgoodman

>bavaria still refused to take any more migrants and relayed them to us.
Bavaria is FULL of niggers and kebabs now.
Also you marxists from the north called and cried for more sandniggers to rape your wives and daughters.
Bavaria was against it from the very first second.

Your cuckhold men sold your faggot ass out!

"I'm from BROWN'D US and I say KILL'EM ALL"

They are not visible in Stuttgart, but I have seen a horde of them in Karlsruhe. That town has been made to bite more than it can chew.

Stuttgart is full of turks though.
Like REALLY full of them.

the last time i was in karlsruhe there definetly were lots of migrants, but i certainly didn't meet any dangerous ones

This

Westgermany-Cuck here. I just had a 2 week trip through most of Bavaria, and i have to say I'd be glad to live there. This is what Germany is supposed to be. The last Bastion we got. Stand strong brother, as the rest of Germany is going down.

What are they doing? Where do they live? its a real problem or just fake?

We've gotten used to those. Skittles have been strategically hidden away. Last time I saw them was in the Hauptbahnhof.

How can we say which ones are not dangerous? Untill some guy goes all Reutlingen on all of us, they should be assumed dangerous.

>Family is Bavarian
>German citizen by birth
>Never been

Should I move or not bother
How is jobs
(Electrical/Computer Engineering)

Well at least something good came out of this situation.

I for one welcome the death of Bavaria.

you obviously can't clearly say that about anyone, just saying the migrants i met in karlsruhe were nice

>its a real problem or just fake?
They run kebab shops through which they launder their drug and prostitution money.

T A Q I Y A.
They are all playing the nice facade but on the inside they loathe your Kartoffl-guts and would not contemplate for a second before stabbing you in the back.

Might as well try checking it out before it all goes to shit.
Bavaria is the only german state with a worthwhile middle class industry, so there are plenty of jobs in your field.

Scheiß auf die Saupreißn und komm zu uns

Gemeinsam mochen wir die Bierunion, und wann die Bergjuden a zu uns wollen dann samma hoit die Bier- und Schokoladenunion

>Scheiß auf die Saupreißn und komm zu uns
Würde ich liebend gerne machen.
Bitte wähl Hofer und mach bald nen Umkehranschluss und holt uns heim ins Österreich.

>Bier- und Schokoladenunion
Can we get an invite?

aren't you a bit overly paranoid?
sure there's a higher percentage of dangerous people in the migrant population from culturally and politically fucked up countries, not denying that, but i doubt the rate is large enough for it to be likely for a random dude i meet on the street to want to murder me.

You must be socially autistic if you don't see the silenty hostility and loathing with that turks and arabs treat germans.
They are the masters of smiling at you while they think bad about you.
It doesnt matter if they steal from you, rape your daughter or do something malicious to you.
The point being that you can NEVER trust a muslim.
They always smile, but their evil, soulless little eyes tell a different story.

The CSU should just split from the CDU and participate in elections nationwide.

>mfw living in Unterfranken and our regional politicians told Berlin to fuck off
>mfw life is good in my part of Bavaria

Dude if you stop anything or look like you in any way oppose these noble creatures you will be in violation of atleast 46 different EU laws. You will also be elligible for media execution

I want bavaria to become it's own state and franconia to be a autonomous region.

>listing Neuschweinstein as a positive thing
Literally only Amerifats with no concept of history and taste like the thing

Speak for yourself. No Kebabs nor Niggers here around the Spessart

>mfw 70% of people living here legally own firearms

Don't worry, we got room for you

At this point I support the full balkanization of Germany

>Literally only Amerifats with no concept of history and taste like the thing
Neuschwanstein is a celebration of german high culture you pleb.
I'm from the Allgäu region and I love it.
King Ludwig II said no to the jews and used his own wealth (not the state's taxes as slandered by some north germans) to give back to the people.
He literally hired thousands of craftsmen, artists and architects and boosted the economy to build a monumental celebration of german high culture that payed for itself thousandfold now because everyone wants to go see it.

Bavaria is the only decent place in Germany imo, Munich aside

Only difference is the length of the Muslim cock your sister sucked on before she greets you each morning you fucking German faggot.

>Speak for yourself. No Kebabs nor Niggers here around the Spessart
Really?
That's interesting. I'm from the allgäu region and its been crawling with turks, niggers and arabs lately. Like REALLY bad.

Fixed OP's image

nah man, not seeing it with everyone
sure. more migrants are shady than germans, but not every muslim i've met was "silently hostile".
pretty sure i express "silent hostility" towards a lot of these people too, which in no doubt also causes silent hostility on their end.

>not knowing that hitler loved bavaria and austria the most

German high culture is pretty bad then senpai. I've been there with school, it's even worse and kitchier inside.

This.
Visiting family in Rhineland palatina.
People in the supermarkets are chatting about how much they hate Merkel and the rapefugee scum. Normies are waking up.
Feels good man.

Well. I couldn't find a shitty german car pic so I went with next best

>

I bin a scho überzeugt

You're too big and not germanic

Other than that I have no problem with you

>their evil, soulless little eyes
I think you mixed up Turks and Anglos

Wird scho werden, bin mir 99% sicher das der Hofer gewinnt, die Leut haben von dem ganzen Scheiß jetzt schon genug

Opel

>being unironically Turkish

Well, you're free to make your own experiences.
Generally if a muslim smiles at you it's not because he likes you but because he has malicious intent.

>how can I stop it?
Secede. Bavaria is Celtic.

I know you are trolling, and probably not even Bavarian, but when it comes down to it, are you indifferent between giving monies to Prussia, or to Pelloponese? Prussia or Southern Serbia? Prussia or Albania/Kosovo?

Ok. We will make our union with France. With vodka and cheese

Yes really, we only have some Italians around here, but they're welcome and redpilled.

But really? The Allgäu? That's the last region i would have guessed to be flooded with muslims. Bad bad bad, you need to get another politician for your region. Ours made sure that the empty buildings around here are ALL privately owned, this way Berlin was BTFO'd because they could only end up offering the owners money, but everyone said no and if the owner was in need of money some of our local richfags bought it from them so they don't end up saying Yes to Berlin.

We can't be the only region who did this though

Thanks senpai

>But really? The Allgäu? That's the last region i would have guessed to be flooded with muslims. Bad bad bad, you need to get another politician for your region. Ours made sure that the empty buildings around here are ALL privately owned, this way Berlin was BTFO'd because they could only end up offering the owners money, but everyone said no and if the owner was in need of money some of our local richfags bought it from them so they don't end up saying Yes to Berlin.
all-in.de/nachrichten/rundschau/Immer-mehr-Fluechtlinge-im-Allgaeu;art2757,2111931

all-in.de/nachrichten/lokales/Asyl-Polizeieinsaetze-in-Kempten-und-Oberallgaeu-vervielfacht;art26090,2347039

>franconia
so not really Bavaria. You are basically richer Thuringia. You dont even eat the weisswurst.

T. GermanPro

Why did you remove the cem özdemir photo though?

You stupid fucking slavnigger. You already have a union or what you might call a federation. What the fuck do you need one with a european country for?

Sell us some reactive artillery and helicopters, then we MAYBE talk about an "alliance".

I'm not from franconia. The guy I replied to is.
I'm from the bavarian part of the allgäu region

>remote alpine towns
your alps are barely hills Piefke

btw you should secede from Germany and build an austro-bavarian empire

But you have an alliance with us. Sogned in 1950-s.

>Sogned
signed

Who would recognize him anyways ? Just wanted something more identifiable as Muslim/migrant

es heißt "guten tag" nicht "grüß gott"

>your alps are barely hills Piefke
My region is by definition alpine, luigi.

Zugspitze is only 2962m Hans, you can't be the best at everithing

In Hessen here.
Frankfurt is also filled with Turks. In the trains you can see 50% are non natives. Of course there's a selection bias as non natives are likelier to not own a vehicle. Away from the main station, the population is largely native. When I was in Munich I saw a similar situation there.
The true outlier is Berlin, which is completely overrun now, although it is undoubtedly a cool place to party, pick up hot eastern European chicks and just enjoy a night of debauchery that won't cost you your house.

There's nothing you can do, you lost the war. Today's Germany is an Anglo puppet state.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tGKfIJwrh4

It's all over, there's no point living or hoping for anything good, just enjoy the ride.

Can confirm. Most of my friends are german and the coolest ones are bavarian + best photos on kikebook being posted by bavarians too.
Also during Octoberfest they keep walking around dressed like this:
Not even kidding. Man i love Germany. They have their unique style and they love it.

Oberbayern reporting in.

> most of my friends are german

So most of your friends are internet friends?

THIS
H
I
S

Als ob es bei euch im Süden besser ist...Ist genauso alles voll mit Museln und Negern

>bavaria is a stronger economy than the whole of northeast germany COMBINED
>"w-we don't n-need you!"

Vote them out the next chance you get. A global happening everyone should.

Vote AfD m8. Do your part.

As long as you do what has to be done for changing it in the long run, things will be okay in the near future. But if you think things will just get better out of the blue even though you're still voting greens, CSU, SPD, or CDU, then you better just adjust to this new reality your political leaders are currently building up for your country.

Fuckin germans. A lot of them in Russia. We need Stalin to kick them out again.

Niederbayern reporting in. Our whole fucking state is full of niggers and muslims now, bayrisch is dying out. The marxists already managed to kill younger generations speaking bavarian even without the whole immigrant shit.

I want off this ride. I love Bavaria, I truly do. But if it continues like this, we'll be gone in 50 years.

We have 1000 refuges (probably a little more) in a city of 10000 people. Fucking hell, dude...

>bavarians
>german

>So most of your friends are internet friends?
not really - i came to visit friends in Cologne back in 2013, and hopefully go to Berlin this year if i gain enough money for the trip (my friend told me he can pay for me but im a shy neet and dont want to be like that)
but yeah i have 0% friends in Russia. (i have one but hes Latvian so...thats it)

what's that castle in the bavaria one?

>We need Stalin to kick them out again.
but Stalin is dead, Vanya
wake up you shit yourself again!

I'm not scared of the immigrants. I'm scared of what will happen if the Germans won't take it anymore.

Also want to add that Franken and Schwaben can GTFO of bavaria.

Pretty sure there are people higher on the list than Germans who need kicking out.

Unless you're one of those "people", my tajik friend.

After WW2 Germany should have been broken into as many little countries as possible.

Captain Hindsight out.

>Berlin

Really, really bad idea

Worst case scenario: USA bombs Germany, because can't let the evil Germans do "another genocide"

Best case scenario: Military coup, government purge, non-whites stuffed in shipping containers and dumped in Somalia

Schwaben (Württemberger) hier! können wir mitmachen?

Gott ich hasse es in diesem degenerierten, schwulen Bauernstaat zu leben...Komme aus NDS and der Grenze zu NRW

My dad knows the guy who puked himself in OP

why? please explain. i heard lots of germans not liking Berlin.
i wanted to see Berlin's museum of natural history sinse i was a kid
also people call it a Graffity City. i think its cool
if i will see picrelated it already will be cool

REVERSE ANSCHLUSS

That's 10% of the city, damn. And it's the small cities, towns and rural areas like yours that are needed to maintain a culture, so you cannot afford to lose them.

Also, how many German women do you see with migrant men? With so many young (((exotic))) men entering such a small homogeneous town, I imagine the results could be disturbing.

bavaria reporting in
I live in a small ass village near munich.
some refugee teenagers tried to start shit at the local supermarket, insulting people and trashing half the store
they got fucked up by four 60 year old dudes with mustaches
dont fuck with bavaria

judge for yourself

Fuck off you fucking beer drinking nigger. Fucking seehofer doesnt do shit, he just says stuff, gets hailed by the public, but in the end hes still merkels bitch. You opened your borders you fucking idiot. I hope every single bavarian woman gets fucked on oktoberfest, and all men get cucked. Youll probably like it you fat cunt. Youre just as much at fault as every other idiot niggerlover in this goddamn country.
We north germans are the only real men left in this country, we got skandinavian blood, we know how to defend our womam. Kieler Woche? No problem, no news nothing
Everyone below hambirg is a fucking faggot, who runs this country into the ground, including bavarian fucklords.

Germans will never be great again. ""Immigrants"" will destroy your culture before that's ever even a possibility. I am sorry.

Bavaria is also the same size and has the same popultion as the whole North-East Germany combined.

Franconian here.

We always had some arabs here but they weren`t massively criminals and ok-ish integrated. Once a week you see a nigger.

Now I see niggers everyday. Inner city is full of ill looking arabs. The supermarkets had to hire security now because they are always stealing adn starting fights.
I see so many of them to on my way to the university. None of them look healthy. All are drinking and smoking. Never heard one german word coming out of their mouths. They don`t even have to beg here, because they get so much money they just buy whatever they want ( which is mostly booze ).
I`m so sick of seeing all those somalia tier looking arabs and niggers everyday doing nothing but getting wasted on tax payers money.
And they are always loud in groups. So fucking annoying.
Bavaria and Franconia won`t be here forever. If you ever wanted to see these country sides you better hurry up. It will soon follow the path of selfdestruction like sweden .

I see loads of white women with sandniggers here. None with refugees yet, but young white women (especially girls that are like 16-20 right now) think roaches and albanians and shit are cool. I hope this is not a trend, but they literally fuck them in their younger years. You barely see couples older than 25 like that. But I think it's coming soon.

I lose faith in everything every time I see young beautiful white teenage girls in their prime with a group of disgusting sandniggers that can't even talk german properly.

This is all about my rural town btw. If you go to biger cities like Munich, you see this shit literally everywhere.

>""Immigrants"" will destroy your culture
But they create something new. Like nigers in America

no value was lost she is uly as fuck
the problem is that those bitches will probably get 4-5 mongrel children

Because 2016 Berlin looks like Teheran

Can't say anything about Germans but here racemixing is rare, and most of those that do are white trash girls

Rape is a far bigger problem

triggered

she looks like some russian villager. round face and she has "slutty" feel in her
i wouldn't pay attention to such photos

And Kek confirms. I really wish he hadn't.

Bavaria needs to secede from Germ

Then Bavaria, Austria, need to re-create a country together with Hungary, Slo, Cro, Czech, ...

The new Austro-Hungary

Daily reminder that Oktoberfest reports a 50% drop in visitors this year.

Bavaria BTFO

You're now on the same level as any other European state, but lacking the cultural heritage of cities like Milan and the likes. You were deliberately destroyed. You valued foreigners so much that you forget that the only reason for your fortune was not to have any of them inside your borders.

Berlin is the city of freaks and dogshit
dogshit literally everywhere, the smell of dogshit is the smell of this city
and there are freaks everywhere...
>pic related
that hippie freak in the overalls pushed a dead guy on a sack barrow through the city for the entire afternoon and no one noticed

>tfw in Karlsruhe
It's actually been getting a little better lately, spring was horrible though

ITT

We remember what was like when germany was still german

>she looks like some russian villager

she is from east germany so probably slavic

Buy shot gun...shoot muslim thugs in face

reload....shoot muslim thug in face

reload....shoot muslim thug in his balls

reload...shoot next muslim thug in his ass

....clean barrels (both)

buy 45 cal IMI desert eagle automatic

load magazine.....shoot 7 muslim thugs in head

repeat till u kill 5000 muslim thugs

There is literally no other future for Germany except SHARIA LAW.

INSEMINATE GERMAN WOMEN WITH ISLAMIC SEED AND OUTBRED ALL GERMAN KEKS.

Convert to Islam, it's your only future, embrace your new masters

idk its hard to believe
probably some typical complains. Like in russia people complain that St Petersburg is shit because of blabla but naturally its better than other towns.
I mean....Berlin is capital of Germany. it...c-cant b-be b-bad r-right guys...?

Berlin is a vast city. Where I live, you probably won't see any shitskins. To really enjoy your stay, I suggest to come in sommer, for the German winter rivals the Russian seasons in hostility.

This is the weirdest thing that just happened. The pic next to my post: IS NOT the one that I uploaded... see pic. related

I don't have that Varg/Hobbit pic on my drive.. something weird happened

It was 200 years ago

Berlin is great if youre interested in history, culture and science. There are many beatiful places to visit. But at night the ugly site of the city really shows. Some of the areas are dirt poor and the culture of the city is radicalized. There are many Arab clans who controll some areas of the city, Russian gangs who constantly fight the clans. Leftist-Anarchists who fight the police because they are too scared of the former two. The normal German people generally dont show up at night, if you want to see the museums and graffity (which is pretty funny in the GDR parts of the city) go on. You will either love it or hate it. There is no in between.

You wish that so we fix your economy like South Tirol in Italy. We need to establish an Alpine superstate, consisting of Bavaria, Austria, South Tyrol and German Switzerland.

>But at night the ugly site of the city really shows
to be honest this is one of the reasons i want to go after that science part
My friend also promised he will take me to one famous underground club that looks like prison
So i might finally loose virginity kek

Big diference:
youtu.be/2HFpNQrikVY

moving to karlsruhe in a week, did you see the schlosslichtspiele?

maybe you shouldnt've relied on incest so much in the past and freshen up your fetal alcoholic enriched gene pool, bavaria
you cant even into power grid

He will fuck you in the ass and after it we sent you to Siberia fot your homodsexuality you dirty fag

Your flag looks like a chocolate bar dipped in milk

>SHARIA LAW
For dummies. In mother Russia musims fuck sharia

Kann Rhein-Main bitte beitreten? Offenbach bleibt auch draußen!

Bullshit!
I've been to ansbach, I know for a fact that the US army already flooded Bavaria with niggers

>He will fuck you in the ass
your point?
>and after it we sent you to Siberia fot your homodsexuality you dirty fag
poor Vanya. being butthurt about me having fun time.
Oh and the only thing you will be sent, is my cum under your cheek.
Check it.

capital = epicenter of degeneracy

>US army already flooded Bavaria with niggers

this is true as well

>how can I stop it?

build a wall.

Bavaria is called the Free State of Bavaria for a reason. This might be a good idea.

How is Heidelberg doing? I used to live there and visited in 2014 before the waves.

I was always worried about this regarding the mountain folk.

I was in Vienna in 2001, and it wasn't terrible. Kinda like an American suburb. Italian and Balkan looking fuckers. Some chinks.

No nigs or rag heads to speak of.

Sad if it's different.

Sorry Bayern

replacing Prussia with Bavaria as the leading German culture was a mistake.

well if i was a schalke fan, i'd probably look same as guy on the left by now.

you will always be my favorite part in germany

>Implying Russians bottom

Why? Prussia was the leading force politically, culturally and economically. Bavaria wasn't important until former Prussians flooded Bavaria after WWII.

BASED

>1. secede from germany
>2. reintroduce "bayerische
>staatsangehörigkeit and throw out
>everyone who doesn't qualify
>3. ???
>4. profit

Yes well you're still in a union with them faggot, if all your problems are really due to the Northerners than secede, I know there's a Bavarian Independence Party around that no one votes for

fine ol' solution

Bayernxit

>Xfiles theme starts playing
lol xD

Klar warum nicht, aber viel besser ist die Lage bei uns mittlerweile auch nicht.

>Bavaria 1990: 8,000 non-whites
>Bavaria 2016: 250,000 non-whites

Just!

thanks for making this thread OP i can finally use this image

All of Austria is italian clay

As another Bavarian I really second this. Lived and worked in some other parts of Germany (Berlin, Hamburg and NRW) and it is so fucking awful. People are complete dumb, annoying and have no respect to each other. Cities and even villages are dirty, depressed, etc.

Also I feel like the working culture is different. Berlin is full of incompetent so called "start-ups" trying to be the next silicon valley but don't even know how to spell entrepreneurship. And if you are not a hipster, no one is going to take you serious anyway. But it's so cool to start working at 10 and first playing some table soccer in that fancy open office. In Bavaria and BW people are still hard working - that's why our economy is so great. If you compare their school program with the one in Bavaria you also notice big differences.

But probably that is going to end soon as well.

>tfw my grandfather's family is from Bavaria

Clowns will drive them away. Dindus are super superstitious.

You gotta gather like-minded friends and associates and form some kind of conservationist pressure group.
Kick up a real fuss and not budge from your wants.

secede, get behind the effort. with Prussian influence neutered "Germany" has gone full retard. Bayern is just a wealth producing cash-cow the elites milk for their shit schemes.

This pls

Learn how to greentext , faggot.

Don't be racist, Adolph.

indeed, Pedro

And you forget european feminists and crazy Ideas

>acting like being rural will protect you
When nations are conquered, the cities always fall first; once they do, it's over for everyone else. Even if you "don't see kebab" right now, it doesn't matter. You were a classic country fool and didn't fight when it mattered, just like always.

stay strong brother, the day will come...
>16.10.16

Man... whats the problem with german girls?

Looks confy desu

>it's another episode of incest mountain farmers think they are superior
>muh economy
Seriously fuck off,west is the best and you know it.NRW makes more money than you faggots anyways,while having the most foreigners.Get on our level before you complain,you are literally as bad as east germany about complaining.The only difference is that you are atleast economic sucessful to some degree.

You are such a delusional region,the same as the catalan in spain or texas in america."Look at us we are so important and have so much traditions which other people don't have,only our superior way of living allows us to have culture! The other parts of our country totally have nothing in common with us,even tho we live in the same country for atleast a century and speak the same language"

I am not saying bayern is a bad state but it's people are so fucking delusional.You are the same laughing stock as the fucking ossis.Dumb cunts who complain and bring no solutions to the problem other than deflecting them and saying"we don't deal with it."

>NRW makes more money

You know we literally have to send money to other states, so they won´t go broke, right?

We´re the fucking elite of germany.

ludwig was a madman that had nothing better to do but build castle after castle without even finishing one. at some point he went bankrupt and had to beg bismarck for money so he could continue his expensive lifestyle. bismark only gave him the money after ludwig agreed to send bavarian fight in the war against france. luwdig got cucked by the saupreissn my friend :^). deal with it.

>We´re the fucking elite of germany.
>NRW makes 22% of the gdp of germany
>9 out 30 companies are stationated in NRW
>the state has survived multiple collapses of certain industries like steel and coal
>most investments from foreigners
Yeah tell that to yourself incest farmer.If anything we should leave germany and kick all the shitskins out.

The cities have already fallen. I went to Melbourne last week and by God it was awful, my friend and I felt sick.

The suburbs are the last bastions but Asians have finally infiltrated our neighborhoods.

She is from the "German" town Budyšin near the border with Poland and Czech republic. Some even speak a disgusting Slav language peppered with German words and a very strong German accent

>NRW makes 22% of the gdp of germany
yes it does, but it also has the highest debt of all states
>9 of 30 companies are stationed in NRW
The most successfull companies in germany are stationed in bavaria -> Audi, BMW, Allianz, Siemens, etc...
> the state has survived multiple collapses
That´s because we send them money
Alone in 2015 NRW has received more than 1 billion euros to keep the economy stable

We are the fucking elite!

Check for yourself:
So called Länderfinanzausgleich
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Länderfinanzausgleich

Debt of each state
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vorlage:Tabelle_Verschuldung_Bundesländer

Companies
manager-magazin.de/unternehmen/artikel/deutsche-unternehmen-deutschlands-1000-weltmarktfuehrer-a-718850.html

It's a tragedy sausagebro. Here are some ideas
>exercise and make sure you're succeeding professionally
>befriend local women and don't fuck them, be a guide for them
>find people motivated for local and regional politics you can work with
>in 3 years have ground and legislative force to make peaceful change
>prepared either way

Kraut and Tea, is that you?

Says lowly anglan to his mountain master. Fuck you google if Germany falls do you THINK England would have long?

did you wipe your ass with french flag and now its qatars flag ??

become HITLER 2.0

Geh einfach nur einen Tag durch Hückelhoven spatzieren, mehr wünsche ich mir nicht!

We gotta built the Crucible and choose the Destruction Option

Post the gif

Split the country into two. Bavaria shall be resurrected. Kek wills this idea.

I see the juif are out in full force.

>splitting Germany in multiple parts
The most jewish of all solutions.

You know what to do, Hans...

Is there anything more pathetic than Bavarians pretending theyre the true part of Germany?

Hahuehue muh lederhosen glug glug tru Gemini hueahuea
Get a grip you emasculated faggots, do something about your shitty government instead of crying about how the north is evil

plz Anschluss northern Italy.

based spaghettis

You commit arson. Burn those fuckers camp down and burn the whole evidence.

let me spell it out for you in one phrase. BLACKED.COM. or the mudslime equivalent.

better jewish than muslim at this point. at least the kikes aren't trying to mate with you.

Augsburg, standing by!

South Germany, North Italy, Austria and Switzerland should form a state and build a very high wall. Literally the ubermensch.

strong, healthy populations are bad for business, don't you know? insecurity and falling living standards leads to a healthy economy for the ruling class my friend.

>mfw: my mother's family is from Bavaria

If anything, you anschluss us!

Support Alternative for Germany candidates. and promote their party cause

btw thanks for the car.. still driving one of these every day.

OK, do we call inside Baden-Württemberg as well? How will we call this based new state?

Kannst du ein Feldbericht liefern ?

Not denying that I don't like immigration out of arabs countries.But not all of them are bad,most kebabs are pretty ok since most of them live here since many generations.As long as it's not your typical hauptschul mehmed they are alright.Because most of them are western as fuck,they only value theier family more and eat no pork.Other than that they are literally as unreligous as we.

I just don't like the immigration ouf of 3rd world countries which culture is literally 200 years behind ours and have sharia law.Because I highly doubt we will ever integrate them.

>chat up the teenage girls
TINDER IS GOOG GOOD, GIRL USE OUR TINDER, TINDER IS COOL AND TINDER IS YOUTH AND TINDER IS FAHIONABLE
FUCK FUCK FUCK DONT BE SHY SLUT IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT EMBRACE DIVERSITY

this

>I just don't like the immigration ouf of 3rd world countries which culture is literally 200 years behind ours and have sharia law.Because I highly doubt we will ever integrate them.

No, you're just saying that we could integrate their seven children and their seven children's seven children, while cucks like you defend them online on a board that wants to preserve European peoples.