We Wuz Wuz Carthaginians

How could Barbarians Rising on History channel portray Hannibal, a Carthaginian, as a google? Pic related. The programme is narrated by a typical ghetto sounding google and refers to the Barbarians, who rose up against Rome, as "the earliest freedom fighters." Jesse Jackson and other googles, as well as white cuck college liberals offer their opinions in the programme.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am aware of the typo in the subject bar*

So wait, do you hate niggers or not? I'm confused

Yes, you bet your double dubs I do.

why you consider Carthaginians as Barbaric people may be you mistake they with celtics and germanic tribes?

Ivan, plz, no more krokodil this early in the day.

are you that same Jew using the ZA proxy or do you actually live there?

>as Barbaric people
might have something to do with the mass infant sacrifices?

das rite white boy, we wuz phoenicians n sheeit

theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study

Why do you what the ((("history" channel)))?

they were probably too much lazy to get a berber or some north african to do it.
>, who rose up against Rome, as "the earliest freedom fighters."

whats up with all this hate towards rome lately? i study history and fucking everything its full of this when the romans were every liberal dream

>we respect the other cultures and give them freedom in our territory
>but if they stop paying taxes or fuck with us we just send the tanks

Don't even getus started on those Slavs...

Yes we wuz kings, carthaginians were dark skinned like us

Just another reason to celebrate Rome's triumph over Carthage.

AYO HOL UP
*stabs Roman*
*sacrifices child*
IZ U SAYIN?
WE WUZ CARTAGINYUNS N SHEEEITT!

Apparently Ceasar also was a raging google...

Look at me! I´m the Euopean now!

I actually live in SA.

>whats up with all this hate towards rome lately?

It's the standard by which all civilizations have been judged for the past 2000 years, and it gnaws at their very being that it was created and ruled by europeans.

It's just another example of the constant attrition on the morale of european peoples. We wuz alweyz devils and shiiieeet

No googles this time but whatever... Frederick the great depicted by female actors.

Last documentary/movie i was with hannibal he was played by this arab guy , he seemed to be appropriate and he's a really good actor too

You've got to be shitting me.

>history channel
>current year
best i can do is zero fucks

WE

That is a far more accurate depiction of what Hannibal could have looked like.

>ruled by europeans.
but, but rome had a gigantic boner for greeks and the eastern cultures, they loved the syrians as much the libtards loves them now (not the assad guys tho)

Admiration of the Roman and Greek empires and cultures is a very white European thing to do, given their massive influence on our own history and culture today.

Thus is has to be destroyed and degraded in new minds to further erode our culture and heritage.

On a serious note though do googles really not understand that we have busts, physical descriptions, artwork, and hell even in the case of Egypt, bodies from the periods those people lived in.

Rome called everybody out of Rome Barbarians

>we still do, in a sense
>walk out of the street, old ladies namedrop "tutti sti stranieri"

They will be all cultures before it is over with. There will be specials about how Japan was always black.

Cultural marxism is such that it isn't enough to settle googles into every nation, but they have to empower them to walk around like they own the place.

>finns are brown-skinned
can't unsee now

barbaric in latin n greek meant something like : the ones who stutter or blabbers in weird ways . so anyone who doesn´t speak latin/greek was a barbarian.

This guy knows it:
The greeks and in succession the romans referred to every other culture as barbarians. It wasn't really an insulting term.

didn't mean to insult you asking if you were that israeli, but he's always here. There one female from SA who is smart and knows shit.
Others seem ok, only have ever had interactions with the female the israeli.

why do they pandering to niggers anyway? its not like nig nogs are they market. they wont make profit on them and white will get tired of this diversity.

Of the few remaining depictions of Hannibal remaining in statues or on currency he doesn't look remotely googled.

Carthage originated as a mediterranean settlement from a Phoenicians. They likely would have looked virtually exactly like the middle easterners of the time, perhaps slightly darker with the climate and conditions of North Africa.

Blackwashing history should be seen just as detestable as white washing. History should just be telling it as it was without any political or social motivations.

I hate cunts like the (((History Channel))) making Lucas esque prequels out of history.

It is about changing the perceptions of people that only watch the History Channel for their facts.

It's the star wars theme of noble freedom fighters against the evil empire.

WE

If they are presenting Carthago as 'freedom fighters' they are pretty much disrespecting Carthage's legacy desu. Carthage was much stronger than Rome for most of their rivalry, and they had colonies all over the Spanish and Phoenician coast when Rome was just one of many Italian city-states. They were also cunning and ruthless with their enemies, enjoyed bloodsports, human sacrifice and had slavery. If anything the Romans would be the scrappy rebels struggling against the Evil Empire of the Carthaginians.

testing nigger test

Are you one of those North American or UK kangs teaching English in South Korea?

>disrespectful
They're dead, who cares. I'd shit on their graves just to show how little I care about them.

No, it's true. Carthage was militarily and economically stronger than Rome for a long time, but they stalled while Rome grew stronger and stronger until the Romans overwhelmed them with superior military tactics and discipline. Kind of like how Prussia toppled the Austrian Empire in the 19th Century although they were much weaker at the beginning.

Carthage were stronger than Rome because they were flat packing and mass producing ships, when Rome finally found out they did what Rome does. Assimilate the knowledge and improve it. They built so many ships the Carthaginians were fucked.

Yeah. That's the sign of a nation destined for success - they adapt and learn. Meanwhile the Carthaginians wasted their huge head start by infighting between noble families, mismanaging colonies and failing to centralize. The Carthaginians deserved to fall at Rome's hands for their complacency.

He's a half-google I think. Thing is he looks about as close as you'll get without full WE WUZ.

Dont you know that everyone in history was black?

top KEK I SUMMON THEE

First American slave owner was black.

Right
It comes from the greek βαρβαρος(varvaros)
Meaning "those who go var-var"

The Barbarians are not at the gates anymore. They're in power.

Its helping the narrative to white genocide.

Oh the barbarians are just misunderstood! They're really freedom fighters going against Ameri I mean Rome!

not buying it. obamas half google. pic related is a pic of a statue of hannibal. he not only has european features he doesnt have flat hair follicles (which would give him a fro if he did)

Everyone was a barbarian unless you were greek and later a roman.

Hannibla was white lol.

Carthaginians treated niggers as slaves, like all other civilizations.

Look at that niggers face, his power stance. This is the only thing they know how to do. The angry menacing animal face.

Leaders dont need to put threatening faces like animals.

Barbarians as in not romans

But did the statues depict them as white people? No.

>Carthage
>Barbarians to Romans
Pick one.

Tbh after our own bbc did this there was a biig fucking backlash

He has wavy hair and white features. He could have been white or middle eastern. But he and others were definitely not dindus, Chang.