Can Bosniaks or Serbs please explain what's going on?

Can Bosniaks or Serbs please explain what's going on?

Our media is suggesting there may be another Balkan war coming..

So Bosnia and Hertzegovina is in two districts - The croatian-muslim federation and republica Srpska and the serbs want independence and made a referendum?

Is Serbia trying to inch its way to the Adriatic sea?

Should I start digging a bunker?

Should I prepare meal and make bed for Serbian refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/politics-of-fear-referendum-in-republika-srpska-statehood-day-dodik/28009309.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_Tepić
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Referendum was concerning the celebrating 9. January as the day of Rebublika Srpska,99,79% of people voted for,now a lot of people think that this is leading to next war,even some Bosniak ex-generals made statements of how they would attack Srpska if declaration ever takes happens.Of course they can only suck a cock,if they try anything another Srebrenica is inevitable turst me.

All the media is suggesting there is going to be a war.
They're all retarded.
Republika Srpska held a referendum about a state holiday Bosniaks wanted to ban. Serbs came out and voted to keep the holiday.
Literally nothing is going to happen. At least not yet.

So yous won the vote? Well, Republika Srpska won the vote?

Yes,99,79% of people voted for.

Media is overbowing stuff as usual.
Anything is possible,but war is highly unlikely.
Especially when it comes to us.If any kind of war was to happen,it would be between Serbs and Bosnian Muslims.But, they're both broke as a motherfucking joke,so it would probably end up by them killing eachother,and us strolling in and taking the most out of BIH.

55,67% came out to vote, and 99,81% voted for keeping the holiday.

Why would you want the most of the BiH?
Or is bankrupting yourself part of the plan?

55% of all eligible voters voted or 55% of voters in Republika Srpska voted?

Croats are the smallest ethnic group in BIH,but we're the most spread out.
When we take stuff,very few stay.

55% voted, and out of these 55% 99% voted for it.

Well in the Balkan nationalistic tough talk is pretty much the daily routine and then literally nothing happens.

But still, Serbia is the only remaining Russian satellite on the Balkans and they've been pretty cucked being landlocked. So regional destabilization is not just a far-feteched fantasy

Just lookiing at this map you can see the actual cuckery. Literally can't get to the sea without invading Croatia. So in the long run Serbia would be interested in that strategic territory.

It was held in Republika Srpska only, out of eligible voters in Republika Srpska 55% voted.

Were Bosniaks allowed to vote in this though or was it just Serbs? I have tried google but there's not much, aside this piece from the CIA which was in the days leading up to the vote.

>The Politics Of Fear: Referendum In Republika Srpska

rferl.org/a/politics-of-fear-referendum-in-republika-srpska-statehood-day-dodik/28009309.html

>radio free europe

We still have Montenegro

Everyone was allowed regardless of nationality.

Bosniaks in Republika Srpska were allowed to vote, but they mostly boycotted the referendum or didn't care.

Serbs had their chance and failed. Now we are in NATO and we actually have fucking weapons. It would be a suicide for them.

After they join NATO no you don't.

Got you. So pretty much all of Bosnia's Serb's live in Republika Srpska right? And of them (1.3 million), only just over half voted to keep holiday. What happened to the spirit of kebab removal? This doens't make for e good mandate for independence.

>Serbs had their chance and failed. Now we are in NATO and we actually have fucking weapons

You croats sure are deluded.

Well, about 15% of Republika Srpska's population is Bosniak or Croat, and some people who had the right to vote live abroad, plus the turnout for anything voting-related is just over 50%, so it's a good turnout overall.

There are a lot of Montenegrins who hate you. And I mean actual Montenegrins, not Croats and Albanians with Montenegrin citeznship

>Serbs had their chance and failed. Now we are in NATO and we actually have fucking weapons. It would be a suicide for them

lol m8,first Austrians,then Germans now NATO you croats sure like being cucks.

They are concentrated in Cetinje and some parts of Podgorica, though.

What's deluded? What are you implying? Are you saying we had weapons? Are you saying NATO would just say of lol fuck the treaty, let Serbia do what they want?

Says a Russian lapdog who used to be a Turkish lapdog.

yeah 15 years of brainwashing will do that,but the regime will hopefully change in the near future

Yes, Hrvoje, of course you had weapons. You wouldn't start a war if you didn't have weapons.

>Says a Russian lapdog who used to be a Turkish lapdog.

At least we never hid behind Russians.As for Turks we pretty much kicked their asses 100 years ago so i don't know what you are talking about.

Look, Montenegro has about 700k people. Out of them there is about +33% of population who will support Serbia.
Unless you somehow win all major positions in Montenegro I don't see how would Serbia make Montenegro its ally

I'm saying you neither have nor had weapons.
Rusting kiowas gifted by the US, and Migs that drop spare parts all over the coastline every time they fly, aren't weapons.

>Are you saying NATO would just say of lol fuck the treaty
Yes that's exactly what they would do, if you think for one moment the west would do anything for some little ol slav, you are just deluding your self.
>BIG BAAD SERBIA IS GONNA GETCHA
I mean a 10 year old can see through this empty western rhetoric.
It's the same thing they do with Russia, and anyone they don't like. Look they are doing the same with Trump, so they even do it to their own people, who do not toe the line.
>BIG BAAD TRUMP IS GONNA GETCHA

We fucking had to smuggle them to have anything?
When war started,we literally had NOTHING.
You basically had whole arsenal of the JNA.

On topic,anyone who even thinks of starting war between any European Nations,in this case Serbs vs Bosnians or Croats,is a fucking fool.
Our numbers are dropping as it is,and numbers of Africans,Indians and Asians is risings,and we're fucking killing each other.

Why is this republic part of B&H? Someone explain this shit.

Oh, so we looted JNA just for shits and giggles? We used crop dusters to drop water heaters filled with nails just for shits and giggles? Soldiers used shitty rpgs to target tanks from 5 meters away just for fun?

Lol, who liberated Serbia in WW2? Russia. Who did you drag into WW1, which led to the said country becoming communist? Russia. Turkey ruled you for what, 300 years?

Those Migs are still 20 times better than what we had 25 years ago. Those meager weapons we have now are still 100 times better than we had then. And Serbia still failed. That's all I'm saying.

>if you think for one moment the west would do anything for some little ol slav, you are just deluding your self

Really, because I frequently see serbs whining how the americans bombed them all the time and Croats and Bosniaks would've never won if it weren't for america. Make up your fucking mind already.

>On topic,anyone who even thinks of starting war between any European Nations,in this case Serbs vs Bosnians or Croats,is a fucking fool.
Our numbers are dropping as it is,and numbers of Africans,Indians and Asians is risings,and we're fucking killing each other.

That i understand and completely agree with you,i don't have hostillity for Croats and Bosniaks,but when someone tries to be smart and says shit like this is srs pisses me off.

>mfw I genocide muslims in the Balkans alongside my Orthodox brothers

>Says a Russian lapdog who used to be a Turkish lapdog.
Dude you are in nato , that means you forfeited any resemblance of sovereignty , you are a de facto colony , i still think that yugoslavia should've never been broken but if you guys wanted to be independent so bad and you fought so hard for your independence why did you immediately become a colony ?What's the fucking point then? I'm not saying this to be an obnoxious serb shitting on croats , this is actually pissing me off i don't like seeing you enslaved like this , slovenia too .

We didn't have the whole of JNA at our disposal, pineapple. Commies controlled them, and they were fucking incompetent. Not to mention most of them weren't even Serbian, and some of them worked for your government.
You know why Vukovar was so devastated? For 2 reasons:
>commies were incredibly fucking stupid and didn't know how to wage a war except "hurrdurr destroy everything scorched earth"
>some had a deal with your guys to hold Vukovar under siege until you finish operation Otkos 10

I agree with the last part.

Billy "Monica blows better than me" Clinton decided to stop the war in Bosnia by uniting the Croats of Bosnia and Bosnian Muslims into a federation, and then uniting that federation with the Bosnian Serbs into a retarded confederation.

Probably nothing. Sabers rattle every couple of years around here but nothing ever comes of it

>Really, because I frequently see serbs whining how the americans bombed them all the time and Croats and Bosniaks would've never won if it weren't for america. Make up your fucking mind already.

Well first teh sanctioned them, then they bombed them and in the meantime they gave weapons to Islamic extremists.
Jee.
Also hrvoje don't talk about how bad Serbia is, when you genocided serbs in Croatia, you are just as bad as them.

As for the planes, they are inadiquate to defend anything, completely outdated, and have low maintenance, and do they even have weapons?

I frequently watch Croatian TV, and the amount of anti-serbian propaganda every time a serb farts is astounding, you can't stop constantly shitting your pants.
And on the opposite side, Serbians rarely give a flying fuck about you.

Finally you should stop being such complete and utter idiots, as a country, by being so butt blasted toward the serbians, you are merely playing into the US' strategy of divide and conquer.

so it's literally nothing?

This pic makes it look like Serbs control the most land and I hope cities too.

Please don't tell me Serbs are getting outbred by bosnicucks

It was literally nothing from the very beginning.

The war is coming!
youtube.com/watch?v=KWolj22pDs0

Serbs control the most land, but Bosniaks are more numerous, have more big cities, and do have slightly more babies than us.
It's not a problem though, considering they breed on their own land.

thanks for keeping us posted slavbro.

I actually once dated a Bosniak and well... It would really suck if something happened to Sarajevo ;_;

Ivans weapons trading hand is getting twitchy again.

You guys need to stay in control of Yugoslavia. Right now you are still the most powerful and could take on the rest so I hope your influence stays the same

Nobody gives a fuck what the media says or talks about the Serbs. This whole thing reeks of outside influences and attempts to stir shit up for the benefit of someone entirely else. BIH is a clusterfuck that should not be, but war cannot solve this.

Bosnian Constitutional court ruled that our 9th January holiday was illegal.

We held a referendum to vote if we would accept their bullshit, we voted to keep our holiday.

Muslims are butthurt because they want to abolish Republic of Srpska, and we just showed them that we can and will fight back.

The media ofc is fucking retarded and is pushing war and anti-Serb propaganda, including the lie that this was a referendum about independence.

>they want to abolish Republic of Srpska
Why?

Because they want a centralized Muslim state where they would rule over Serbs and Croats by majority rule.

Says the guy whos country sold half of it's food and super market industry to Todorć

DELET THIS

Even the ones around our age? Really? I thought Bosniaks - especially younger ones - were generally okay.

>Are you saying we had weapons?
You did though. Even in the first year of the war.
>varazdin
>bjelovar
You sieged the barracks with superior numbers and starved the serbs out, and took the guns.
JNA left Croatia in the first year, then you spent years fighting peasants.
>hurr durr we had no guns and we fought a mighty army
>croatian education

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_Tepić
>croats
>civilized

Because they hate Serbs.

Bosnian Muslims used to be Serbs and Croats, but converted to Islam during Ottoman rule.

Their media frequently runs bullshit stories about our President, they give air time to Bosnian generals of the war, where they call for destruction of Serb cities.

They cry how the Muslims are oppressed in Republika Srpska, but turn around and take away rights and suppress Serbs in the Federation of BH.

Most of the hate can be traced to the fact that they have no national identity, so they hate Croats and Serbs for existing and reminding them of what they once were.

>serbs
>most powerful
Lmao

I seriously need to read up on my Eastern European history. I know everything that happened in the US and western Europe from like the 1500's to today, but not so much with you guys.

Do a good number of Bosniaks feel that way? Is it a vocal minority, split majority maybe?

Even the younger ones wanted to achieve "change and better life" in Bosnia by abolishing entities and bringing back wartime Muslim constitution.

Shit news senpai. Not worth of a thread even here.

>Another balkan war
Such a huge distraction for western faggots and also a slap in the face with their "no wars in europe also no border changes"
The weapons will flood like a river, the war will get dragged out and we will be free to fuck with ukraine as much as we want
Cant wait

is the serbian majority part so close to Sarajevo?

If Serbs start another war, we have a very good reason to finally genocide them for good.

Yes, even the younger generations born during and after the war.

In fact, those are the generations doing most of the shitposting here from the Croatian and Muslim side, threatening war, having a dick measuring contest, like you can see in this thread from the Croats.

They are both, for some reason, obsessed with Serbia and Serbs, and dedicate enormous amounts of time to bitching and complaining about the fact that Serbs exist.

This is mostly lead by their media, who call our democratically elected President a 'dictator', who say that no war crimes were committed by Croats and Muslims, and that the Serbs are the only ones who killed civilians.

On the other hand, I don't remember the last time someone bitched about Croats or Muslims here in RS, whether on the media or in public.

>Right now you are still the most powerful

Thanks for giving me a nice laugh m8.

Here in Serbia Bosniaks are fucking annoying. A supermajority of them are islamists and want to separate and unite with Bosnia, and the younger ones are the driving force behind that.

Sarajevo was split after the war into the Serb and the Muslim part.

t. Shaqiri Albani

Go back to cleanin toilets faggot.

Except for a fact that nobody has anything to fight for here. Robbing Yugoslavia was profitable but now this is a literal shithole where nobody wants to live.
These elections like all other "democratic" ones is just counting votes of dead people since living ones don't give a shit anymore.

>and the younger ones are the driving force behind that.
All funded with top tier US shekels.

And Arab too.
UAE and the Saudis are financing building illegal mosques where they teach wahhabism.

UAE and Saudis are financed and supported by the US, i see it as an extension of US politics and US money.

Revanchist/religious/national wars are the best exactly because they are fruitless

I bet you work for the mil industry.

Indeed, but if you don't realize how you're being fucking rats by stirring up conflicts then we can't help you. Genocide will await.

>albos
>genocide someone
Holy shit you are worse than serbs

I'm speaking for America, not Albanians. Serbs are a cancer on Europe, so America will have to use nukes once again.

No you wont, you are a bunch of cucks.

>Implying """""""Macedonians""""""" aren't cucks
Hundreds of thousands of my people are living in your country and you haven't done shit about it. You are a massive cuck. FYROM gets nuked after Serbia.

>Albanian
>deciding who's getting nuked
>not fucking a donkey
Go back to bestiality, Hashim.

Ready to send humanitarian aid

The US will fall, and the moment that happens all albos die in 48 hours.

You sound salty. Did an Albanian rape your mother?

>Hashim
I don't know any Albanians with these Muslim-sounding names. I actually don't give a shit about Albania(ns) at all. The only reason that an Albanian is the one to call out your shit and not other ethnicities is that I have first hand experience with you faggots blaming everyone and anyone around you for your problems and threatening any ethnic Albanian regardless of our differences and beliefs.

>all albos die
>all albos
>all
Maybe you wouldn't have Albanians feeling the need to defend their ethnicity if you didn't put us all into one group to be rounded up and exterminated. I feel rightfully threatened even though I only identify as an American.

Why are you posting a nazi pepe . you know than nazis were allies with the muslim albanians and bosnians and an ennemy of you greeks and orthodox serbs. Do you hate yourself ?

Keep those balkan niggers out

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

cant wait for war tb.h

I really don't understand why Bosnians dont want RS to split away from us, I never viewd RS as a part from Bosnia sense they govern themselves and if RS does split away it will be easier for us to govern our federation sense our taxes will stop going to RS government

You want to kill us, you keep saying it right here.

>tfw you realize that it wasn't the Jews but the Serbs who has been pushing this immigration policy in order to have tons of shitskins for the third world war.

If a war happened, it would seem like a nice way to get easy money. We should start stockpiling stuff so that we can sell it to the highest bidder. Nothing personal, just business