Is Reddit satire?

Is Reddit satire?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Ken_Smith
reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/546w7h/my_husband_and_i_48m_47f_have_discovered_our/?st=itgdhgjp&sh=47c76864
ceddit.com/r/relationships/comments/546w7h/my_husband_and_i_48m_47f_have_discovered_our/?st=itgdhgjp&sh=47c76864
youtube.com/watch?v=otWxQB3sHNk
youtu.be/IN5KBmqw_IE
reddit.com/r/awwschwitz/comments/2lo51w/during_a_hospital_visit_hitler_asks_a_frostbitten/
youtube.com/channel/UCCO_ecT8q7HiXjLmCZ0utaw/videos
reddit.com/user/Dell_Hell
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/
m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLq0sqfranDphblg25AkuDvw&v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it's propaganda.

/thread

I had a picture of reddit comments that all had generic "first name_last name" just like that all posted within minutes of eachother during the primaries. Thats what this looked like to me, I lost the picture

>one step away from becoming Hitler
I thought this was a meme. People actually use this argument? Jesus Christ.

There are hundreds of false posters there probably run by a couple dozen people... They all use botnets in agreement with Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook (20Million DOLLAR DONOR TO DN(C))

Cred Forums is
that is the actual redpill

I was gonna say that the post is clearly bait, but then I saw the upvotes and that kinda makes it irrelevant I guess.

i like your doubles friend.
it's also pretty funny how he calls trump a bigot and then proceeds to announce himself as the definition of bigoted.

>Being responsible for close to 1 million deaths
>destabilizing countries
>bankrupting countries
>starting wars
>creating refugees
>responsible for coups

BETTER THAN

>saying mean things

Can we just start killing leftists already? I want to step on their bones when i go out of my house.

>I was gonna say that the post is clearly bait, but then I saw the upvotes and that kinda makes it irrelevant I guess.

I genuinely believe this guy is baiting. Check out his reddit page: reddit.com/user/Ken_Smith

It hits all the right Cred Forums buzzwords that trigger us, and yet he still gets upvoted so the fact that he's memeing just makes it twice as sad.

>smart intelligent people in the media
>young progressive millennials
>view them as a lesser person
>moral duty to vote Hillary

He doesn't know it, but he's listing reasons why people are voting against Hillary and for Trump.

>I genuinely believe this guy is baiting.

Yeah, he is.
But like with every "feminist hashtag" started by Cred Forums, it doesn't matter if the original source clearly wasn't being serious about it when hundreds of people agree with it anyway.

>smart intelligent people in the media
>young progressive millennials
>view them as a lesser person
>moral duty to vote Hillary

Circle jerking and calling each other progressive and intelligent doesn't make you either. Thats the problem with leftists and liberals, they arej ust a circle jerk in a safe space that makes them feel good.

Yeah, I've seen one of those. It was like the front page of r/politics, or new posts, and it's all firstname_lastnames

No but Cred Forums is

Case closed! You guys are right.

>that final cuck comment with 16 upboats

kek

I live in a deep blue state and this is how brainwashed lefties actually think

Case not closed. All you've done is found some redditard who agrees with you.

>$0.02

Who am I fucking shilling for?

>moral duty

No, read this at your own risk.

reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/546w7h/my_husband_and_i_48m_47f_have_discovered_our/?st=itgdhgjp&sh=47c76864

God I wish

i started posting on the million dollar extreme reddit and its fucking awful, the people there have no sense of humour and any view contrary to the norm gets downvoted until you cant see it anymore

This post reeks of satire. It's not even subtle.

>Huh. Well, I agree with it unironically.

Reddit is truly a cesspit isn't it.

>$0.02

Really adds up, doesn't it?

>hurr durr why am I not ahead by 50 points

Yes, truly no way that could backfire at all.

>refugee crisis begins
>turbo lefties from my circle of friends volunteer in asylum shelters
>few months later all of them have dropped out and most have no desire to talk about politics anymore because they realized they were wrong

that post sure is

Guess im a cruz missile now

I 100% think this is a pro-Trump shill. Anyone with half a brain who reads those posts (there are others that are more blatant and retarded, like pic related) comes out of it thinking Hillary voters are idiotic.

Plus that subreddit is 24/7 covered with posts shitting on Trump. I think most of this is intentional to get people to vote for him even more. It would be in line with how he ran his whole campaign this whole time. Or maybe Hillary shills are just that stupid and don't understand how attacking Trump like this helps him more.

Kek "IT'S A CONSPIRACY IT'S THE PRO TRUMP THAT ARE SHILLING FOR SURE"

Are we truly playing 4D underwater chinese chess then ?

People are literally cutting out relationships because of this man.

Has anyone since hitler caused such buttblast?

>Reality has a well known liberal bias

Hitler didn't cause such buttblast among the contemporaries.

Damn you caught me.
Unfortunately the rules say that if I'm called out twice in one thread I lose any money I made form said thread.

So FUCK YOU >:^(

it's a cuckold stronghold

I get triggered so fucking hard when I'm reminded of how bigoted normies are against us.

The same thing happened with my liberal friends, they were ALL OVER the situation until the Paris attack took place, literally haven't posted or liked A SINGLE THING concerning the refugees since then.

>have her volunteer at a shelter
that's like making someone who hates dogs volunteer at a kennel

I have one liberal friend who was upset I even mentioned voting for Trump and seems to be distancing himself over it

I don't know how to help him so I'll just let it die

>send her to an inner city school
>make her "volunteer" so she can be around niggers

kek I like this plan

It's because they have never been around the undesirable parts of society themselves so they think all dislike must be irrational and could not possibly come from experience.

It's why they don't understand that sending them back into such a situation would only turn that dislike into outright hatred.

You simply cannot force people to like each other.

>I literally cant even people have different beliefs to me

>The kid must've picked up her manners in a hateful echo chamber
>cut her off from the internet so she only hears your hateful echo chamber

>evil
>stupid
Everyone knows Satan is a fag but I didn't know he was mentally retarded.

They actively supress their experiences that don't fit the narrative too, it's why not one of them even entertained the possibility that the girl might be right and why the socratic method is so dangerous to them.

>God has nothing to do with theology, God very much is.

>-3 points

there is some hope

>Getting downvoted over a completely liberal opinion simply because it says free country and holocaust

Don't be concerned, Hans. This is them infighting.

t.skype

> ...have to volunteer at some sort of shelter or something like that. Hopefully having real life experiences with the people she is bashing could show her how wrong she is.

Yeah, put her with a bunch of googles. that'll blue pill her!!!

>I live in a deep blue state
why?

>A six sentence paragraph using nothing but regurgitated buzzwords
That's actually pretty impressive

i wish it was mate, i wish it was.

They think we are the illuminati.

>no, Trump supporters are acting like us to set us up!

Reddit is good for a laugh

Amazingly enough, no

Knowing that an entire site of deluded fools exist is disturbing and mortifying

Fucking kek.

>some individuals crossposting means it's an organized effort to push a narrative

Also fairly certain there are more than 2,000 people visiting Cred Forums

>reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/546w7h/my_husband_and_i_48m_47f_have_discovered_our/?st=itgdhgjp&sh=47c76864
[removed]
any screens?

ffs

I bet poltard did this!

nah, we just have a lot of free time

>I'm against flagging anything in general, or censorship really; Hiding ugliness has never made it go away just bide it's time and come back uglier
>-25 points
wew

>People hate losing this much
This is why Republicans are cucks, they are just fine with losing.

Firstname_Lastname

Thats a Correct The Record shill

>At most 2000 people

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Those people who give advice on those relationship forums never want to help anyway. They just want to puff up their own chest and feel important.

One time there was this girl and she had a problem of not wanting to have sex with directors to get parts because she was an actress and she wasn't getting any jobs.

The comments were all praising her for being principled and shit and that she shouldn't worry about, cause good things will happen.

Fuck that, I said, principles don't put food on the table. I told her to accept any date a director asked her on, but behave very unattractively on the date. Eat with your hands, or whatever pisses off men.

And if that doesn't work, tell him you have an STD.

>Why does she still have internet access? She should be stripped of any and all privileges

L - Liberalism!

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think we should find this girl and help her.

So it's true, evalion is 17

Just replace r with c in the url
ceddit.com/r/relationships/comments/546w7h/my_husband_and_i_48m_47f_have_discovered_our/?st=itgdhgjp&sh=47c76864

Trump shills BTFO, will they ever recover?

Here you are
youtube.com/watch?v=otWxQB3sHNk

what if the upvotes were satirical too?

>any sane person who supports this idiot is insane

youtu.be/IN5KBmqw_IE

Are they talking about this girl?

Aren't we though?

whats this girls youtube. i have an idea that triggers the reddit faggot family

doesn't show the post for me

wow ken smith got 415 internet points for that?

Crusader girl

I do too. Washington is great for its awkward mix of being a deep blue, open carry/stand your ground state. Plus, even though the state is blue as hell when it comes to voting, the west side is the only true blue side. Anything on the east side is nice, more rural, and comfy.

how accurate is the 2000 people would you guys say?

what number would yall estimate?

thanks buddy

We should raid r/politics once Trump becomes president and spam some respills.

Well there's me. And you. That makes at least two.

It's CTR. they made accounts like first name_last name and made pro Hillary comments.

this is obvious satire

Cred Forums has between 4-6k posts per hour, depending on the time of the day.
Take into account that many people just lurk and don't post. The number is far higher.

not avaliable in my country...avaliable in germany though...wtf mat

why wait. we should get this going soon

plan it user

this comment literally ticks
every
single
fucking
box.

Indeed, it is definitely her. Thanks Italybro.

Thanks. She seems annoying but time to do the lords work. The Swiss must stand by anti-kike forces from the shadows. LARP LARP LAPR

Is this satire?

reddit.com/r/awwschwitz/comments/2lo51w/during_a_hospital_visit_hitler_asks_a_frostbitten/

>2,000 people
This is what redditors believe

this
As long as you keep out of the general area around seattle and maybe tacoma it's a nice place.

honestly can no longer tell

>old racists
>wrong side of history meme
Fuck i hate that dumb saying so much

>saved germany from economic collapse and the bank jews
vs
>wants to make america even better
I'll take "literally hitler" over stronk womyn any day

Ken Smith is a known troll. he trolls on multiple sites. never knew you went with this character, usually he just pretends to be a un-PC 60-IQ kind of guy.
Just a comedian behind it all. Relax.

It most likely is a parody. Too much memes put into a single post for it to be anything but a parody.

No wait, That's Ken M-something. New character same guy? It is suspicious

>Washington Post, Huffington Post, Vox, Salon and New York Times totally expose him over and over with these amazing articles
there's no way this isn't parody

>415 upboats
If you think that Cred Forums is a cirlejerk just rmember that at least 415 people agreed with this delusional entitled faggot.

>government should take over the media

It was a bunch of shitskin countries so I really dont give a fuck about any of that shit in your whiny green text. Most Trump supporters feel the same way but wont say it. We are just tired of dealing with the world in general. Fuck the middle east and fuck everyone else. We want to go back to the way it was before WW1 when we just pretended the rest of the world didnt exist.

I remember seeing some statistics that Cred Forums alone gets about 100k unique hits a day.

If I'm wrong: disregard, I suck cocks.

youtube.com/channel/UCCO_ecT8q7HiXjLmCZ0utaw/videos

She's a qt
pretty Cred Forums
in the Q&A she literally said ''I have a boyfriend, too bad thirsty betas''

The Washington Post has a Trump is Hitler article pretty much every day. Now they're on to Trump is worse than Hitler.

Jesus fucking christ dude what the fuck

Firstname_Lastname is CTR format

Source: former redditor

So, Stalin?

The ultimate redpill is realising everyone on Cred Forums is the Iranian diaspora except you

>at most 2000
Fucking /8/pol has more then 2000 users so that's clearly wrong.

>(((Shalom auslander)))

Lol

Alarming amounts of subreddits are becoming SJW/leftist. They even ban you if you post in other subreddits that are contrarian. I lost access to even r/europe because virtually all their mods are SJWs. Reddit is not satire, they are for real.

We wuz jewz n shit

It's what they tell themselves. It's like that Coldplay cuck singer's speech recently when he was pretending he knew how to sing on the same stage as Eddie Vedder.

It all revolved around the idea that the current swing to the right is just the last spasms of a dying mindset, and that progressivism would be the way of the world soon.

They just cannot fathom that literally billions of people disagree with them and that those nearest to them are getting fed up with their shit.

>no idea of the gravity of the mistake
Or maybe she just has more balls than your pathetic husband. Ffs if expressing an opinion is enough for the system to fuck up your life, the correct response is to double down and challenge that system. Only a spineless cuck would respond to such blatant intimidation by going along with it.
My parents are limp wristed lefties too, I know how this goes. She's a natsoc because she doesn't want to wind up like them, and they're only going to entrench her views by pursuing this. Because clearly, if the Jews and hippies are opposing her, she must be on the right track.

Reddit was lost when they started banning subs like FPH, CoonTown and /r/european
It's another safespace for normies now

DELETE THIS

HAHAHA

That's a fucking good sub

Lol there are probbaly 10-20 million of us , we are the Jews of the internet and Cred Forums is our homeland promised by God.

thanks
Weird, his solution worked for me

fpbp

That's irrelevant. What's relevant is that it has net +415 votes

We Need to Create some kind of prety facebook/tweeter image Around This post
I"d love too see the buthurt it would cause

This has to be fake.

Feels good man

Reddit is filled with freshman Pol Sci students who think the entry-level marxist bullshit programmed into them by their kike professors is how the world really works.

Well either that or just low-information hipsters who operate on, like, feelings, man.

Good news is these people are a definite minority irl. They seem more numerous than they are because they all congregate there to circlejerk around the latest jon oliver propaganda piece.

We kinda are.

Kekism = Zionism

The illuminati work in secret, like Soros does. We are open about our shit. The rest of the world is just too stupid to lurk.

What you do when they roll out that Trump=Hitler line is talk about how if someone assassinated Hitler before he became Chancellor so many lives would've been saved, and try to get them to talk about assassinating Trump, then report them to the Secret Service. Secret Service and NSA can then gather around and have a giggle over their browsing history being 20% cuckold fetish related.

Speaking of satire...

You'd have to have the mental age of a child to stop talking to someone because they don't perfectly align with your belief system

>offer carte blanche to anyone claiming to be a Syrian refugee
>thousands of economic migrants, welfare applicants, and violent criminals pose as refugees
>"Who could have seen this coming?! I mean except those conservatives who said exactly this would happen?"

>Click a random profile that was one of the most upvoted comments
>Its a HillShill
>reddit.com/user/Dell_Hell

WEW

My favorite thing to do is to get stoned and browse two X chromosomes for the most irreverent 1st world SJW fat bitch liberal art major problems. Highly recommended.

Forgot image

LOOK AT US

WE'RE THE JEWS NOW

You don't point this out? Rub their nose in it? Get them to admit they were wrong? You just let them pretend it never happened? If the roles were reversed, they sure as hell wouldn't spare you. Come on we want the validation and giggles of the juicy screenshots.

Jesus Christ, it's important for folks to have an outlet but ideally they'd actually face up to their problems somehow instead of bottling that shit up and mailing it to a safe space to be gawked at, attention whoring of that level should be a criminal offence,

...Got any other gems?

It's a Poe

Shit we need to get this Nice Guy Hitler meme going, imagine the triggering. "I CAN'T EVEN" levels of butthurt.

Maybe the kid is color blind and pink looks like a totally awesome color to him.

nah m8

archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/population/
We peaked at around 190000 posters/day in July, who knows how many lurkers there are, maybe even millions.

>reddit.com/user/Ken_Smith

Looking at his history, he likes to use personal attacks quite a bit. Oddly enough, he hasn't been banned from /r/politics. I'm completely fucking surprised by this revelation.

>We want to go back to the way it was before WW1 when we just pretended the rest of the world didnt exist.

Which goes to show Woodrow Wilson was one of the biggest jewish puppet agents in history.

No I don't man I wish I did. I just recently started screen capping them so I'll keep doing it and I'll make a thread one of these days. Actually I'll go look now

.>a business man who always made money off his assets is cartoonishly evil on the Hitler scale
>let's put nukes in the hand of the corrupt, two-faced warmonger, and ignore the cases/money with her

either way President Trump needs to grow a mustache of some kind

Or maybe pink is just a neat color. Hell my favoite color was pink until I got shit for it and just started saying red. In fact that was probably a good thing. Sink or swim lesson on how to fit in to avoid scrutiny.

Now think about how different that would be if I poured like a little bitch and said my mommy said that pink is a gender neutral color and I'm proud of it.

Then I would get called a fag etc.

A bit of a slippery slope, but still. Kids are not that god damned hard. They're actually smart as fuck. Leave it to innapennant wiminz to fuck that up.

Reddit is a NeoNazi site
According to the amazing articles on WaPo

Magenta is nice

Hillary bantz

>COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT
>CAN'T STAND UP SHE HAS TO SIT
>EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
>SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
>PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
>SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
>BY PEPE, KEK AND DONALD TRUMP
>LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

> I get the feeling she's probably an indulged suburban kid (nothing inherently wrong with that) who has no grip on what the world is like.
Odd thats how most SWJ liberals are born.

>CTR is an illusion
Huh, I feel so silly now for believing that CTR does what it says it does.

Mine was green because I liked trees and grass and stuff, then I quickly switched to blue because I liked the sky and it has been ever since. Then again I'm not a faggot like you. BTW red is disgusting, period blood is red, gross.

That's some great advice. There is no way that is will completely backfire and make her hate her parents so much she'll cut them off as soon as she turns 18.

DUMP ON TRUMP

>4747
>"""doubles"""

Summer ended last week newfag

>Trump
-Big old meanie saying hurtful things towards whiny babies
-Speaking right from the liver and playing for the camera like he did on TV
-The only questionable thing he has done is run some scams

>Hillary
-Has actually started wars that have killed people
-Has supported invasions that were completely unnecessary
-Has let pedophiles get away with rape
-Was a strong opponent of gay marriage
-Has scammed all the world's countries with The Clinton Foundation
-Has all her fingers in the mediapie-both directly and indirectly
-Has Saudi ties with Wahhabists who are the actual patriarchy.

Now tell me who is the bad guy again?

fucking than you. the training manual leak should be the last proof needed after the money leaks and THE FUCKING WEBSITE FOR CTR

Dumping

> I've explained the history of the holicaust to her. She says it's a lie.

For sure an 'after pol' side of the picture.

The eternal polack

>2000 people
Cred Forums gets 15-20M visitors a month and Cred Forums is probably the fastest board after Cred Forums, or up there with Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums.

>going to reddit
there's you fucking problem, cum-guzzler

Oy vey what about the 6 million Cred Forumslacks?

Don't worry about it. In the old days, pink was a boy's color and blue a girl's. You can google it.

that joke has been btfo by now

turns out (shockingly) CNN had a liberal bias, along with WaPo, ect

>my dude
What has this world come to?

>ive explained the nazis and holocaust to her, she says its a lie
Thanks Cred Forums, you just made my day with this post.

That thread title made me burst out laughing.

All these stories are disturbing, what goes on in the mind of these women as they post their idiotic vain thoughts? I honestly don't understand how you can live with yourself like that.

You guys need to check out r/enoughtrumpspam

They get so fucking salty

I was very disappointed that the Boltons in Game of Thrones don't wear pink capes and embroidery, like in the books. It used to be a special color, hard to come by, and it would've added to the strangeness of the house.
What a bunch of pussies.

>2000 people
Maybe /vr/ or maybe /k/ has 2000 people (including lurkers), but Cred Forums literally has at least 20,000 posters. SO probably 50,000-100,000 people on this board, at minimum.

Has there ever been a slut who didn't end up regretting it?

>one step away from being Hitler

If only.

It's not satire, just full of morons.

>Typical Redditor

how very thoughtful

No, just concentrated retardation.

Its like acetone. You can use it for a lot of things. Removing nail polish. Removing paint.

But if you put it in a bag and huff it, you'll give yourself downs syndrome.

reddit is the bag, and its users are huffing away like mad

The classic Hillary supporter

I love this image

Why are we the Jews now

>"Downvote" any potential answer
>They can't
>Reality has a liberal bias
Liberalism is cancer. How can reality have a liberal bias if its all based off of nice ideas and inaccurate assumptions about human behavior?

I have lost friends from saying negative things about Hillary Clinton. Not even pro-Trump things. Feelsbad, but probably worth it.

>reddit.com/user/Ken_Smith
Not a pro trump shill, CTR is attempting to smear him by comparing him to hitler and atm the catch phrase is "little kid gloves" for ctr to use.

Reddit is SWARMED with ctr for hillary

>Reality has a liberal bias

Nigger crime rates, low IQs and very little historical accomplishments are a reality.

Is that supposed to be a liberal bias?

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

Do these fuckers ever practice skepticism? Do they seriously parrot whatever the fuck they here?

*hear

"I would try everything to distance myself personally from that person and would view them as a lesser person"
Like the good ol'time

>Cred Forums are the jews of reddit

wooahhhh

>Carlos Liu

Link to training manual? Is that real? They are studying our memes?

What do they even do nowadays at Bernie's reddit sub

The males have strong genes in my family. If I were cucked, I'd bow out after maybe a year or two instead of eighteen, because I could tell right away a kid wasn't mine.

CLINTON, PLEASE DROP OUT AND LET BERNIE RUN

>A qt crusader gril my age might be reading my shitposts right now
What a thought

I got banned from uk politics sub just for calling someone a turkroach.

Stalinist cunts

that font rendering gave me cancer

What I love about these is the "what's the best part of being a woman" is shit like sexuality, clothes, vapid shit. Im just imagining the Grecian models of masculine power and achievements of science and literatures juxtaposed with "I loooooove bra shopping"

And
Then

reddit is where stupid people go to pretend to be smart.

This has to be satire

>WaPo, Huffington, Vox, Salon, Jew York Times

I PM'd the parents and said they should put her in a re education camp along with other racists. We'll see how this goes

>le reality has a well-known liberal bias

tee hee

>-Speaking right from the liver
Do you mean "straight from the heart"?
Trump (pbuh) doesn't drink.

>that's literally fascism
Why does fascism get such a bad name? How come nobody knows what fascism is?

>generic name
>redditor for 4 days
really makes me think

I think the last person who cause this much ass hurt was Andrew Jackson.

Now that's the kind of Democratic President the White man needs.

Send them to tolerance camp to make more macaroni pictures

Hitler = fascism = holocaust = worst thing ever
That is the extent of a normies political knowledge

my favorite type of posting is where I pretend to be a CTR shill attempting to be subtle but failing

normally you would think such a post was a joke or satire or trolling, but now 90% of the time you will assume it is a real CTR and call them out

The best part is that communism has a way higher kill count and is far more deadly.

Communism didn't start a war that killed hundreds of millions of people

>making up WWII death tolls
kys retard

I just can't comprehend how brainwashed these people are. How does this happen?

>Is Reddit satire?
No

>Is this post satire?
Almost certainly

Doesn't matter, he got 400+ upboats.

>post yfw Cred Forums was the Jew all along

yes

SHYAMALAMADING DONG'D

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

So, us?

Probably not Stalin. It would shift the narrative back to questioning leftism. And we can't have that.

Oy vey. We are 6 million in Number.
And Finally we have become the Jews!

>le right side of history meme

>the jews dont do anything wrong even though they dominate finance, media and politics
>Cred Forums on the other hand manipulates everything evil on the right through anonymous shitposting
Reddshitters are literally retarded sometimes

>everyone I disagree with is a troll
This annoys me

only when you put /s at the end of your post xD /s /s

The gun control argument is a microcosm of this. By every available measurement, the number of guns and gun owners in America has risen sharply in the last two decades or so. Yet the Left insist that there are actually only a few gun owners, that Cletus and Jim Bob each have a couple of thousand AR-15s apiece stuffed in their double wide. They fervently believe this, because to acknowledge that they're wrong would shatter their world view.

>The truth about WW2

Still not this dumb

>guy almost cups Satan's balls

kek

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS HILLSHILLS

Do they not realize that half of Cred Forums is retarded leftisits jacking off while dumping their gay porn collections?

The other half are google loving cuckolds with maybe a few hundred free speech discussion havers caught in the middle

OY VEY DID YOU FORGET OF THE 6 TRILLION JEWS THAT DIED IN SOAP AND LAMP SHADES FACTORIES???

>90429696

When their Jewish friends care more than the parents kekekekek

Yesterday I had a good reminder of why I rarely post there. We're talking about gay parenting and I make a case that there hasn't been enough research done to really conclude anything and that the evidence isn't very strong on either side of the debate. I link some studies in support of that and instead of getting a counter argument I just get told to educate myself with some spammed links. I just don't understand whats going on their heads. Nobody knows how to argue or even express their opinions.

The best satire is often real, so yes, it's satire.

Poe's Law. It could be serious or it could be someone posting satire just to see how Reddit reacts. They write this way so it isn't easy to tell.

Personally I think this is so dense with memes that it's got to be satire, but it may be intended to get serious upvotes from real retards.

Go Socrates on them. Ask them to explain their reasoning. Odds are they never looked at any of the studies and probably didn't even read more than the first paragraph of the (((NYT))) articles they are spamming.

They will get so frustrate they give up and say something like "Fuck off, I'm not going to do it for you REEEEEEE". Or go full Cred Forums and send them info on bug chasing and all the other Redpill image macros on homofetishism

I have the same issue arguing against racial egalitarians.

I was mocking a spic on Cred Forums yesterday, and all he could do was copy paste shit without reading and call me a nazi. Was laughing the entire time.
>mfw he copy pasted something in his 2nd reply that was directly refuted by the one link I bothered to post, showing he didnt read it
I knew he wouldn't, but it was still annoying.

It's why I generally don't argue race and iq outside of Cred Forums. People are too retarded to do their own research, so even if you post yours they'll just sperg out. They don't WANT to know the truth. If they did, they'd look for it themselves. First time I've bothered to do it in a while, and it reminded me of why I always post nazi pepes and greentext one liners instead of attempting a serious debate - because racial egalitarians aren't interested in one, if they were, they wouldn't be racial egalitarians in the first place.

This, a while back someone posted a link to a EU study as evidence that Islam-tier terrorism is rampart in europe, and that the reason we don't hear about them is that they are not connected to Islam. But if you actually read the study you would find that the EU definition of terrorism included property damage, and that this accounts for the wast majority of terrorism in europe...

In fact, according to the study the wast majority of terrorism is commited by the far-left.

Far-left terrorism wastes tax payer money, while far-right terrorism takes lives..

It was originally a thread about Trump which derailed into bernouts crying about climate change some how, and then I turned it into IQ and Race by posting this and triggering all of them.

Pretty sure they're judt that retarded

and ledditors thinks ctr is conspiracy

>wast
Anyone ever tell you that you type with an accident?

>THEY THINK IT'S FAKE

I KNOW THIS CRAZY GIRL FROM WICKLOW THAT MAKES HER KEK BF PISS IN HIS CEREAL AND EAT IT. SHE PUTS ANIMALS IN HIS ASS. MAKES HIM WATCH HER FUCK STRANGERS. MAKES HIM DRINK HER PISS.

WHAT'S BEST IS, IMMA GO FUCK HER ONCE I GET A CAR, LMAO

I don't know what you mean by this desu.

But it is pretty late here in Norway and I have to get up early tomorrow, so I am sure there are mistakes.

Trump is literally Hitler and that is totally ok

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLq0sqfranDphblg25AkuDvw&v=XKHa9ldznx8

Was this written by a 12 year old?