ITT: Electoral Dream Scenarios

We've all been doing "Realistic" scenarios, so why not try a "dream" scenario, meaning, ones Trump actually has a shot at taking in a true landslide

inb4 all red posts

Here's mine

>trumpists in charge of the truth

>"Realistic"
>Trump is winning

>florida
>blue

Pick one

Yeah come visit FL bud, I travel all over the state as part of my job and deal with thousands of people on a monthly basis. Everywhere you go, nobody supports Clinton. NOBODY. I would really love to know where the media pollsters find these Clinton supporters, because the state is blanketed in Trump signs and bumper stickers from north to south.

The only Hillary bumper sticker I've seen is one from '08 that someone clearly couldn't get off their vehicle after she lost that primary

Are memes real?

Man shills are working overtime to derail

i heard trump is leading in new mexico?

Yeah I was debating putting that one in red, not enough polls came out (not that it matters) but I could realistically see him taking it

If he loses VA I'm calling it what it is, a fucking nig rig.

They might think they get away with an easy rig just because shillary picked Tim Kaine, I already know that's their strategy. Nobody in VA gives a shit about Tim Kaine.

Trump support here in SoVA is overwhelming to say the least. The anti-trump niggers don't give two shits about Hillary Clinton, no fucking way do they get off the couch to go vote for a non-black candidate.

you illiterate half apes, OP said "dream scenarios"

I want to believe user, I want to believe

You should see it for yourself, the passion the supporters have here is marvelous. Nationalism is at an all-time high. Minorities are coming out in favor of Trump and getting called race traitors by their family members on facebook, but the people here love Trump so god damn much they don't even care.

Our rural areas are a lot more dense than you would think when you think "rural." I'm a millennial who's never voted even though I was eligible in the past 2 elections, you already know I'm voting in this one. There are many others like me, & we go completely unaccounted for in the predictions.

I do think Illinois could become red.

They elected a Republican governor, finally, and the world hasn't ended yet.

>mfw Obama sees his home state turn red before leaving office

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''REALISTIC''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I really want to see your state go red user. The media will be having an epileptic fit at how many states are poised to flip without warning this election

Also could some of you guys start contributing to the actual thread kthx

we don't have strong enough opinions about most states to make a whole map

""""""""ILLITERATE"""""""""

Sure you do, there's plenty of chatter coming from states and people on the ground from all over the net that the media hasn't decided to poll anymore because they're confident the state isn't going to flip.

Some like New Mexico, Illinois and others.

>looks at flag

Fuck why do I even bother typing shit before checking

VA had been red for nearly 50 years, until Obongo stole it with record-breaking amounts of blacks signing up to go vote for him. It's literally the only reason he won here, because he's black. He still just barely pulled it off here too, it was extremely close.

The only way Trump can lose VA is by foul-play. This is a red state, Obongo turning it blue was just a fluke.

Why has the media been acting like its a sure thing constantly? I'm sure it was a red state for a long time but demographically it's being claimed to be an unmistakable blue

Just media googling again?

She'll lose all the states if she shits herself during the debates.