Just find a good woman!

When will this fucking meme end?

There are no "good women", no, there are only women. Society CAN massively (not fully) constrict the female nature IF it wants, but this is no longer the case in the Western world.

>I'll just go to Eastern Europe/Asia/Latin America/Proxima Centauri b to find a traditional woman and then I'll bring her back to my Western country!

Yeah, good luck with that. Women are like water, they take the shape of the container they fill. Your "traditional" unicorn woman will become just another ice cream guzzling Sex and the City slut in a year or less.

Giving women rights was a huge mistake

The laws were there for a fucking reason

Well, stop being so fat and gay.
That's what i did, and bam, all is good in the hood.

T: Valkoinen heteromies

Find a woman and shape her yourself. Relying on "society" to do it for you is cucked.
>Please all the other men, constrict my woman for me! Bind her down and fuck her!

Why are you mad OP, it's only a game

I'm not fat or gay.

>whines on internet about women
>not fat&gay

Sorry Sami, but you get only to choose one.

I just got back from a brothel after getting a really good blow job and great sex for $160

2 hours before I left
>"I'm so fucking lonely, GOD I wish I had a girlfriend"

1 second after leaving the brothel
>"Why the fuck do I want a women? lol, i'm going to have a few beers and shitpost on Cred Forums"

Enjoy your hand then. Normie domestic bliss is like high quality cocaine.

yes goy, just like that...

When (You) raging homosexuals start bitching about "women"we all just laugh. As Scalia said after the SCOTUS gave the Presidency to G.W. Bush, "Deal with it".

>this
Over the summer gf and I took a weekend just to ourselves. Didn't even spend the whole time fucking, most of the time just enjoyed each other's company

It's cheaper than going out on a friday night to hook up
I probably save an extra $150-200 shekels from doing this

This made me want to kill myself.

if you do that they win

What, should we basically just imprison them like the muslims do now?

This. OP feels self-entitled to have a woman.

>traditional woman
No such thing.

Deal with it, humans are not meant to live like that, but they adapt to the circumstances. If the punishment for adultery was beheading, no one would cheat. But it's not, so both sexes cheat whenever they can, deal with it. If you unironically think you wouldn't, then you never really had an opportunity.

And if you fall for the marry the virgin meme, prepare to have a boring sex life and to have your whole life dictated by your in-laws.

Currently, the surrogate father is the welfare state.

drop the fuckin proxy

>you're disagreeing with me, so you must be a proxy

>having 8 half-nigs
WHY

end was pretty good tho

>Sex and the City slut
This trigger my Mandela Effect.

>not grilling some steaks, watching Harry Potter and fucking your wife on a nice Friday night.

>being this much of a delusional faggot

>sex is the only thing of value in a relationship
Found the degenerate with no people skills. Cheaters are scum, and hedonism shouldn't be encouraged regardless of laws.

>this thread

Not what I'm saying at all. Quite the contrary, but humans are not perfect creatures.

Obviously, you've never been approached by 8+/10 while you were in a relationship and haven't been with your girl for 1+ weeks. Otherwise, you'd realize that your hormones are always stronger than your willpower, no matter what you do. If they're not, then they're too low, so congratulations for having a sex drive so low your wife has to look for sex elsewhere

This is sad in every way.

Pathetic

One thing wrong with this theory: gathering a lot of resources kinda means that someone is crafty and smart. Perhaps they mean hunks instead?

Girls all have different personalities and shit, just find the one u like.