Why isn't Cred Forums supporting Gary Johnson?

The idea of Space Colonization is triggering the liberals

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/gary-johnson-climate-change/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=K25YxcabnhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aleppo?!?!

>Space colonisation

Ah yes, the perfect small government solution.

>Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads

>we can't sustain a livable climate on our planet so we should terraform other planets to have the climate we are unable to maintain on our current planet.

Nice get and critique.

He's a cuck.
The world needs a Trump right now, not a cuck.

Yeah uhh SpaceX? Space Mining will save humans or we will die trying to accomplish it once fuel and pollution situations get even worse...

Whether you are a communist or capitalist it doesn't matter what you think. Economic growth of any kind cannot continue without further destruction of the environment on a planet with finite resources. Climate change taxes and measures to shift to renewable power sources just cost more fossil fuel energy and are just short term measures.

The only viable solution for the long term survivability of the human race IS space colonization.

I'm aware of this, I just think it's funny how clearly this issue crystallises the inherent flaws of libertarianism.

Libertarianism ideals are necessary to fuel fast economic growth during the early stages of space colonization. Its how America benefited after they conquered the New World.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Open borders
Gun grabbing
Aleppo??

Sorry, what constellation is the planet Aleppo in?

Does he take votes away from Hillary?
If so, I support him fully.

Guys, we need infinite growth because we need infinite growth so let's get more shit to grow this infinitely because infinite growth is the only thing that makes sense

he's an open borders, "no human is illegal cuckold for one.

What is hacker gary McKinnon and solar warden for 100 Alex.

Dude is fucking autistic.

>can't find Aleppo, let alone knows what it is
>think's he'll lead America into the stars
wew

This is the only kek worthy answer

It's not illegal immigrants. It's undocumented!!!!!

FPBP

He's stupid. Sincerely, he is a dumb dumb.

And don't forget
>if your country's birth rates drop below replacement that means we need to import foreign third worlders to artificially keep growth up

There are hard limits on the amount of economic activity that can take place on earth. Corporations have already shown interest in monetizing space. Let them continue to do so, and get out of their way.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
Good luck colonizing Mars with your precious "undocumented workers".

I do find it funny how passionate and angry he gets when he tries to signal agianst the right.

You beat me to it. Illegal is illegal.

He's a shitty libertarian and a sperg go check out his undocumented not illegal spat.

You'd expect him to be patron fucking saint of Cred Forums in that case

God damn it! I thought Aleppo was a country , now you're telling me it's in another universe???!!!

We need infinite growth because the human race will continue to reproduce. We need more space and activity off of earth if we want to preserve earth.

Unless you want to make pregnancy illegal.

>open borders, Gun grabbing, weed smoking, autistic faggot with zero geopolitical knowledge and zero self awareness should be president

Sick a dick you fucking retard

>supporting Gary Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=K25YxcabnhI

>colonization start
>quota politics

>blacks, poos, muslims,jews, trannies ...

fuck that it's already doomed before it even starts

>doesn't know where Aleppo is
>wants to go to other planets

Archive?

No one gives a flying fuck about Aleppo

>yfw all the white and asian people in the colonies get fed up with all the bullshit and start secretly pushing all the non-whites and non-asians out of airlocks once the colonies become self sufficient

hes right, the future of our species is exploration and colonization

belives in freedom and liberty

sounds like a reasonable reflection of the ideals of the us founding fathers

>linking tyt
when will you people learn

>People are mostly mad or think he is joking

I had a Hilary supporter say she thought the moon was a star.

Its like they want progress, but don't know what that looks like because they never thought about it.

How? Stop privatizing space. A man with a ship is never a slave.

You're kidding right?

I could build a fucking rocket to colonise mars.

I have 9000 hours in Kerbal Space Program.
Hire me in NASA

1. Because he's not Trump
2. Because he's a globalist shill whose campaign is funded only as a way to take votes away from Trump
3. Because we actually know what a leppo is, unlike this gimmick cuck.

What's an leppo?

>we need to keep making room for all these billions of third worlders that wouldn't exist if we didn't feed them and give them modern medical technology
The first step should have been glassing all non-European descended or North East Asian countries back in WWII, give it a century to clear up, and then go fucking colonized the rest of the world. A space race between the white world and the asian world would be both neat and also the only way to humanity to reach the stars. You can't survive with six billion people that are nothing but dead weight.