Racism is evil. I would hate to see people divided on notions of race, religion or politics...

Racism is evil. I would hate to see people divided on notions of race, religion or politics. Inflaming these kinds of prejudicial views will only drive our societies into the ground. Hate has no place in 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=DxMxrXWidGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the kiddie fuckers are definitely not evil, guys.
It's the racists, forget about Muslims and niggers and pedos.
ITS THE RACISTS

Islamic Terrorism? What's that?

Muslims cannot be terrorists, otherwise they're not Muslims!

Racism is not hate and I fail to see how categorizing is useful in every field I work with, but suddenly becomes evil when applied to human species.

Racism is evil and a scourge on humanity. I still look forward to the day when people can set aside their differences and share a beer around the barbie. I know people, and they are good. Damn good. You can't go on with evil hatred in your heart.

>Racism is evil.
How did the child rape gangs of Rotherham choose their victims?
Racism.

Coincidence they all rape little boys.

Call me evil.

Islam is not sole cancer. Organized religion is the problem. End it and half the world's wars end.

With blacks, the issue is a degradation of culture. During the jazz and swing era they were incredibly intelligent and functioned on the same level as other races. However modern hip hop culture has lead them to being uneducated and uncultured, hence the victim complex

Racism will tear this country apart if you engage in it. My family has been here for many generations, I have convict heritage, I was raised rural. I completed my education in the big smoke and went on to a successful career working in the CBD of the largest city. I pay homage to and acknowledge the traditional owners of the land and I make sure to accomadate new Australians as best I can to our way of life. They don't call it the lucky country for nothing. We have an obligation to share the wealth bestowed on us by our ancestors with those less fortunate than us. This is the Australian way, a fair go for all.

Believe you me, once someone gets a taste of the Aussie way of life, they can't get enough of it.

Molestation has been proven to not have a detrimental effect on the mental health of the victims. This doesn't mean that we should let anyone fuck anyone, because there's not enough evidence.
But it does mean that it's less of an awful thing than hatecrimes.

Of course you're going to ignore this because it goes against your indoctrinated morals but that just marks you as ignorant.

Yes he's right.
And that's why we don't hate black people, we hate niggers.
And that's why we don't hate jews, but the global financial elite.

We are not irrational cunts. The fuck outta here.

>End it and half the world's wars end.
Spoken like a true Stalinist.
There were no wars and deaths under Stalin, no sir.

>All the kikes trying to bend the world to their will throught corruption and propaganda aren't the ultimate evil
>All the niggers living just to commit crimes and murder aren't the ultimate evil
>All the muslims killing and rapping everything that has a pulse aren't the ultimate evil
YES GOOD GOY,FOCUS ON THE STUFF THAT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER SUCH AS RACIST,SEXISM,HOMOPHOBIA AND TRANSPHOBIA (What the shit??).

I said half, not all.

Stalin was a fool who functioned no better than the North Korean dictatorship. Communism in general is a terrible idea.

The problem doesn't lie with communism the problem lies with people. Communism can't be adapted to a human society because humans are fallible.
It's a also a very communist idea to get rid of organized religion.
And that's a bad idea for the same reason.
Organized religion has people at least somewhat in a stable framework.
Take away their right to associate freely and you can oppress them even better.

>I do not say "The Catholic Aspect of History." This talk of "aspects" is modern and therefore part of a decline: it is false, and therefore ephemeral: I will not stoop to it. I will rather do homage to truth and say that there is no such thing as a Catholic "aspect" of European history. There is a Protestant aspect, a Jewish aspect, a Mohammedan aspect, a Japanese aspect, and so forth. For all of these look on Europe from without. The Catholic sees Europe from within. There is no more a Catholic "aspect" of European history than there is a man's "aspect" of himself...

>...Now then, so it is with us who are of the Faith and the great story of Europe. A Catholic as he reads that story does not grope at it from without, he understands it from within.... The Faith is Europe and Europe is the Faith.

--Hilaire Belloc, from before Catholics became Cucktholics

Okay, I get the race thing, but;

>I would hate to see people divided by religion or politics

You don't think it's a bit odd to expect wildly divergent ideologies on how to best live your life are going to come to blows at times, if put side by side?

>Racism is the ultimate evil

I'd go with Islam for the top choice personally. I don't see racists killing tens of thousands of people per week.

If everyone in the world was racist we would be a lot further along with human kind by now

I don't understand this.. It's written in some smarty smart way but you are just coming with bullshit right now, it doesn't make sense. Don't do that I'm as smart or smarter than you. Racism is a fucking peril, it's fucking evil. If you arguing against that then FUCK you.

Has the ever been a Pope who was more of a limp noodle cuck than Pope Francis?

Communism's issue is the immediate assumption that the ruling party is incorruptible and will not fall to the lust for power. This is of course a fantasy.

Removing organized religion destroys the excuses for many wars. ISIS no longer has a "religion of peace" barrier to hide behind. Jews as a religion are eliminated, so the ethnic jews can be spotted. Christianity as a whole with all its infighting and heavy political influence is finally destroyed.

The true solution is self-religion. The belief in God or a higher power is not the issue, organizing people to believe in the same power, especially when against their will, like many Muslim and Christian families do to their children, is.

Mate honestly think about it. Driving a wedge in our society will push us towards the kind of tension that we see in Europe. That is not the Australian way of life. We need to be open and respectful. Think about it! We have had 1 major terroist attack, 1 casualty by the attacker. He was also a bit nuts and on trial for murder. Every other attacker has been a bit nuts too. It is less of an issue than coming together as one is a risk. We need to come together wish our muslim neighbours and say we stand together against the perverted side of islam. Your muslim neighbour hates ISIS as much or more than you I assure you. They kill more muslims than anyone.

>ISIS no longer has a "religion of peace" barrier to hide behind.
Then they would get another banner to get behind and any other muslims would not stand against them because "hey maybe they're right"
as they haven't been taught that what ISIL are doing is bad.

>so the ethnic jews can be spotted.
Oh this is the way the wind blows.
The problem is not jews, the problem is most of the global financial elite.

>Implying that blacks and middle easterners aren't racist and a lot of the attacks aren't racially motivated.
M8...

And what banner do they have? They don't have much to stand on other than the Muslim apologist movement.

And of course the global elite is the problem as a whole. Ethnic jews are a contributor

I agree. All the islamic states need to be more tolerant of gays and Christians, maybe convert some mosques in to churches and have some sharia-free zones where women can walk around unaccompanied and uncovered without getting stoned.

The issue is that not all ethnic jews are contributors, and not all of the global elite are ethnic jews either.
The global elite regularly fuck over israel for their personal gain.

So by mentioning their ethnicity you're generalizing in a bad way and make your arguments moot in educated company, because people will think you're just an indiscriminate racist.

6/8

>Racism
>hatred

Some people just smell bad (to the others).

That does not mean that one needs to hate them automatically. They're just being unpleasant to be around.

Nothing personal.

Hate has been with us since that first fucking ape thought of smashing another ape with a bar of hard wood/bone.
Hate has motivated us to be better than the others, resulting in innovation, progress, evolution.
To say to stop hate because of "current year" is to say to kill yourself.
Life is not willing to die so shut the fuck up, pick a side, and bring it on.

But hate can't run our lives. Hate is baggage. Hate will drag you down to the dogs, the dogs of hell. Trust me, it's not the way to be in life.

He said Jesus isn't God.
That's worse than racism.

>After returning to Israel, he had to order a new passport which cost him 1230 shekels (just over £200).

Be jew, get overjewed.

Oy vey.

>Be jew, get overjewed.
>Oy vey.

oh wong tard

to judge an individual based solely on the color of their skin color is retarded
to ignore statistical trends based on race is equally ignorant

Wait really? I wanna see that, because if that's true the Pope is literally no longer Catholic.

well racism is bad, I know so. If a christian says some race is inferior they are saying God made a mistake, and that's not possible. God is infallible.
that still doesn't mean I'll respect nigs, but I accept it's a sin and a bad thing to do. I'll just ask God for forgiveness

It's a good start to ending the tragedy that is racism, but Isreal should do its part in the Middle East by taking in some refugees and getting some cultural enrichment.

Racism has got to go. It has no place, no face, no space.

Racism is not hate. That's something you made up. Even racial discrimination is not necessarily hate.

Then what is it? What is judging a man by his skin colour if not hate for his being as opposed to his character? Explain that one to me.

What do you even mean by organized religion? Every religion needs to organize itself in order to survive, that's why they're religions in the first place: they seek to gather people who share the same beliefs. Now, when those beliefs actually tell those people to commit crimes, the problem lies not with the concept of religion, but with the doctrine which said religion is following.

The problem in this case lies within the Quran.

About googles I'll tell you something... it may look like they were incredible intelligent and totally capable of keep functioning like that in society but all they have is music. They're above average only when it comes to music, they're shitty at everything else as you might know by now. And in order to survive they need to make whatever music is being sold the most. Hip hop crap is, like jazz used to be.

What makes it hate? Explain this to me. Due to your previous experience you know that certain group of people are worse for the task they are applying to, so when you have no time to get to know them as a character (which is almost always) you make an education decision to just not accept people from that group at all, which evidently lowers your chances to make a mistake when hiring. Where does hate come from?

I don't judge anyone by their race. It doesn't matter if the last of x did y. The next man is his own individual self. Anything less is barbarism and not in line with liberal democracy.

I don't care how you judge. I have shown you a process that would be deemed racist and asked you to explain where exactly it is hateful.

> Anything less is barbarism and not in line with liberal democracy.
What the fuck are you babbling about? This has nothing to do with my post at all.

The pope is a kike puppet.

Catholicism is a fucking joke.

You are talking about a blanket view on people based on "experience". what if your experience is bias? what if mine is the opposite? Racial discrimination solves nothing.

If I demand evidence of why ketchup can be put on practically anything this will make me a racist? Googles are not very smart are they

Why are you ignoring the direct question I asked you?

>what if your experience is bias?
So what if it is? Where is the hate?

It is hate if you look at mans race and make a judgemnt, a judgemnt which could cost him a job or any other metric you wan't to aim it. IT's disgusting, it's wrong and it.. Should not happen.

You have a very warped definition of hate. No dictionary would support your views. Hate is something entirely different to rational people.

I won't argue with you whether it's wrong or not or whether it should happen or not, but to claim that that process is hate is just displaying how socially inept you are.

I too look forwards to the day when the world can all drink alcohol and eat pork together

I don't think you understand the point Thomas Sowell was making. Are BRs really this dense?

Marxist terrorism 101

You can see it that way. If you could expand on it and rationalise it further I'd be fascinated to hear it. Frankly I believe if you make a judgement about a person which is purely based on predijuce, it is intrinsically linked to hate. It is linked on an implicit bias so vicious it can cost a person opportunities in life who could be your best friend if only you opened your mind. I'm listening without judgement but I do find hatred abhorrent.

aussies are truly the masters of shitposting. this guy almost sounds like he's being sincere with his posts. it really is an art.

I understand his point, but the metaphor he's used to make it was a bad one desu senpai

Discrimination based on race, not so good.

Discrimination based on ethnicity, totally legit.

I am not advocating for racial discrimination at all. I won't rationalize anything because I'm not advocating for it. All I'm saying is you either have no idea what hate is, or you're imagining it in places where it does not exist.
I described the process for you and very clearly asked you to outline where the hate is in it. Please take a dictionary definition of hate (or some definition that you didn't make up on the spot) and show how it applies. You keep ignoring my request.

I answered your questions clearly. You're a fucking idiot. Fuck off. Stupid cunt.

No you did not. If you read your posts, the word hate is almost the core of your argument. That negative things people associate with hate all apply to racism. It's natural that this should be challenged and when I do challenge you, you present me with a definition of hate that no dictionary supports. And then I point that out and you proceed to call me names for no reason. Please, user. You said you're listening without judgement but how can that kind of behavior be called listening without judgement?

You're fucking stupid you're denying that bare bones racism is hate, what am I even supposed to say? You're asking for a rational conversation while goring you've already advanced the discussion well beyond the point of deliberate and personal aggression. You're hateful scum, you're racist and you hate homosexuals.

I'm actually not racist. I'm voting for trump. I want to build a wall, not to keep the other races out, but to keep the whites in. you see, I'm moving out or the states right after I cast my vote and right before the election

>what am I even supposed to say?
You are supposed to present a dictionary definition of hate and then point out where in the process I described it applies.

That's what I asked you, politely, many many posts ago.

You keep evading that.

You have advanced, tried to advance the discussion away from the point I made right at the start of it - I am only saying what I was saying at the very beginning of it.

Hate is wanting worse for another person. Racism is denying a person dignity and respect because of their colour. When you engage in that behaviour, you are commuting a hateful act. This kind of thing brings us all down. It is evil incarnate. Sorry if I was rude, this is a delicate subject.

You must have not been paying attention, because in the process I described, you don't want worse for another person; you want better for yourself and you're indifferent about how it works for other person. In case you didn't read it at all, here it is for you: So, no, when you define hate as
>wanting worse for another person
that does not make the situation I described hateful.

You're a fucking cock sucker get fucked you fucking shit head racist cunt.

Is this like the Monty Python skit about a man who is alternately rude and polite?

I don't talk to racists or homophobes, you've proven to be both. Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking cunt, racism is evil. Fuck off.

My claims have not changed since the beginning so why stop talking to me now?

Additionally, you outright said that you're willing to listen to someone who would advocate racial discrimination (in : If you could expand on it and rationalise it further I'd be fascinated to hear it). Advocating for racial discrimination is something much more grave than what I'm doing - I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying it has no hate it it.

Racial discrimination is intrinsically hateful. I have no time to listen to a bigot who advocates it, whether you recognise your hatred or not.

>I have no time to listen to a bigot who advocates it
But I explicitly said I'm not advocating for racial discrimination.

youtube.com/shared?ci=DxMxrXWidGM

He also supposedly said Jesus was a failure... but I don't speak Latin so I can't know for sure the exact meaning.

But to say Jesus isn't a spirit... dafuq?

He's part of the Trinity that includes the Holy Spirit.

Word "racism" has itself contradictory.

The thing I don't understand the most is why you can't just admit you were incorrect. You still have a case even without hatred. Say, yes, it may not be hateful but you still think it's wrong and it destroys lives. It's so simple. And yet you choose to act like an ape with your weak insults - and the worst, discredit your whole argument by doing so. Just don't get it. I can't even imagine that you're doing that because you're stupid since that level of stupidity should not be achievable by a literate person.

Stop being racist against ketchup.

You fucking mustard.

You're full of hatred, you're a little man.

Maybe you are illiterate. Maybe you just look for key words in post and copy paste answers from some table that someone arranged for you. If that's the case, then I do feel bad for honestly responding to your posts.

it's a truth that if we acknowledged could remedy it's negative consequences - the fact that niggers have low IQ - but instead we pretend like it doesn't exist then act perplexed when africa is a shithole and african americans constantly get shot and catch aids

It fits. It really fits. How you ignore my arguments, how you arbitrarily change between calling me names and apologizing.

Race is a fundamental truth of the human condition. Different peoples really are different, on omportant ways that stretch far bryond skin color. Maintaining separation and firm boundaries is not an act of harefulness and evil, but one of clear sighted compassion. It is an acknowledgment that every race of humanity has the right to create and shapre it's own society(ies) according to its own preferences.

Underrated post.

poetry. not pottery

>Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi does not represent all muslims
>the pope represents the one and only true belief and opinion of all catholics
baka senpai

>can't find any credible evidence that he actually said this

Why is the pope so cucked? Even Jesus was racist and adept of name-calling.

daily reminder - this meme is just that, a meme;

a child is more than 100 times more likely to be sexually molested in the California public school system than by a Catholic priest

Racial discrimination can solve a lot of inner-city crime.