>can legally get shitfaced
>burger friend is 2 years older
>can't even buy beer
>burgers will defend this
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drinking when your brain is still developing is probably a bad thing. It should be 21 for all countries.

Brain development is mostly over at about 21.

Common its not that hard to comprehend.

Your brain cells die no matter what your age.
You faggots weren't born with enough to spare

Stop drinking alcohol you degenerate.

Burgers obviously cant handle their drink my chum, have you ever seen a frat party? 2 tinnies in and their throwing themselves at chandeliers...so cringe

Yeah but that doesn't stop people. I've always had no problems buying alcohol when I was underage.

The problem is moderation. If you drink like crazy when you are 17 then yes, you are going to be mentally stunted. If you get drunk a couple of times with friends a month, you'll be fine.

Alcohol is integral to culture. That shit is as old as water.
Here I thought pol was all about traditionalism

>Drinking estrogenic jew
how big are your titties?

Its okay. All that tap water I drink evens it out

>bragging about drinking the liquid Jew

pre frontal cortex doesnt finish developing until around 25

Drinking alcohol at all is the bad thing. Age does not matter at all

Alcohol is a drug on the same level as weed and LSD

>same level as weed and lsd
Are you just retarded?

posting in a ctr thread

Alcoholics are degenerate.

People who go out and have a good time with friends is perfectly fine.

It's for the best. I see American English teacher here and he always starts crying after few beer or annoy every Japanese girl in bar till he fall asleep. Why can they not control themselves after one or two beer

>weed and LSD
WEW LAD, WE GOT A SMART ONE HERE

>drinking age is 18
>most people start drinking at 16

>drinking age is 21
>most people start drinking at 18

The government knows what it's doing, their goal was to keep drinking out of high school and for the most part they did.

The guy clearly has other issues that he tries to bury under the alcohol. That kind of drinking is degenerate

kek

What are Japanese women like?

Murricans are plagued by mental illness because our culture is broken

Yeah. When the japs are broken they just commit sudoku. They got some shit figured out

>drink alcohol
>think you're redpilled

alcoholism kills sharia bong. Youre no more responsible enough to drink at 18 than you are to raise a child or hold down a decent job. kys

Murricans commit sudoku slowly through drugs or food

>legally
Bars are a waste of money unless you're with friends, alcohol in public events is ridiculously priced, and most anybody knows at least someone who knows somebody who can get them alcohol.

tl;dr we have friends dad, we do stuff with them

>he cant walk down the street and drink a tinny in public in his country

>be English
>be born the property of Germanic space Jews who pretend to be royalty
>be watched on more CCTV cameras than any other country in the world
>be trapped on an island arabs and niggers flock to enmasse for gibs
>have to work forever to pay for said gibs
>have commonwealths that don't contribute towards the Kingdom despite receiving massive benefits from it
>have 3rd highest obesity rate on the planet
>still talking shit despite centuries of backwoods hillbillies btfo your best military personnel
>still talking shit on a Vietnamese Manga forum despite even aussies and non-English speakers btfo your arguments
>mfw Britain is ded
>mfw your flag makes me giggle because 200 years from now it'll have a Cresent moon and star on it

>being opposed to freedom
>not letting people drink themselves to death
Its like you don't want natural selection to happen

>Be 18 year old American
>Can enlist, fight and die for his country
>Can't even take a tiny sip of his dad's beer

Burgers are literally retarded. I heard there's a law in some bumfuck nowhere state that allows you to fuck a goat as long as you tie a scarf around its neck.

>60% white
>muslim president

>Yeah, well I don't even WANT to:The post

>mfw people unironically decide to permanently destroy their brain

Drinking is degenerate

America is a country of immigrants with no specific racial default demographic. The 60% meme needs to die already. America didn't start by default as white like Britain did, we have the excuse to be outbred, you don't...Faisal.

Obama is terrible, I agree.

You yanks have no problem eating all that processed shit and sugary drinks. Weird how you all seem to be so protective of your brain which is funny because you dont use it anyway

>acting like you cucks even get a choice

you can't fight or die for your country. your can fight and die for Dupont, Comcast and McDonald's.

>Bongistan will defend degenerate culture.

It's eye opening to be able to do this in other countries. I'm torn on it. I think it should be able to be done but knowing Aussies and our drinking culture I'm sure some fucking idiots would ruin it for others within a week. Or maybe I'm just cucked by our nanny state thinking in believing Aussies can't drink responsibly.

>your brain stops developing at 21
For Abbos, maybe.

ie the main part of the brain that distinguishes niggers from whites.
op's face now

>shitfaced
>degenerate

>says the brit

If you don't think Aussies have serious alcohol issues you're jokin.

Spent Saturday drinking on the streets with some buds, was comfy.

Paying £3 a pint in a pub is shit when you can just go buy 6 bottles for £7 and go get shitfaced on a park bench.

If I lived in britcuckistan I'd want to get drunk as soon as possible as well

If you actually believe this, you either never went to highschool or never had friends.

T. Binge drinking didn't slow down after starting sophomore year in highschool 5 years ago

You get shit faced from 6 bottles? What are you 16?

>jap beer
I'm assuming it's weak as fuck, so that just makes it worse/funnier.
The drinking age is 16 where I live, except for stronger stuff like vodka/whisky/cognac/etc, that's 18.

lmfao underage detected, i haven't heard of people drinking in the park since i was 16.

>mfw first time I bought alcohol and cigarettes I was 13

I said I anticipated it would likely be a problem.

Agreed. Although I don't even think it needs to be shitfaced. It's nice to be able to drink in surroundings that aren't a dingy pub or a fucking club where I can't hear shit.

Early drinking age is the best way to weed out the alcoholic gene.

Drinking in the park is comfy.

>close to nature
>easy to take a piss by a nearby tree
>not loud as fuck like in some pubs
>no tight spaces to walk through like in some pubs
>beer is cheaper than going to a pub

kek, of course the pole would know.

>>have 3rd highest obesity rate on the planet
WRONG
Not even America is 3rd highest.
worldatlas.com/articles/29-most-obese-countries-in-the-world.html

You can't prove me wrong. Just because you act elitist when it comes to drinking doesn't mean shit.

>go to pub
>drink 3 pints
>leave pub
>go to shop
>buy 6 5.5% 500ml bottles
>go drink them

Not everyone is an alcoholic scumbag.

It's actually substantially worse then weed or lsd

Drinking is for fat dumb slobs.
Jokes on you, cheesedick.

then shag hannah in the bushes after darrens done with her, good times..

i wouldnt want north american 18 year olds to be able to get drunk legally, here it's 19 and they barely seem mature enough for it

Male brains stop developing at 25

Women's at 19

>this kills the society

Depends on brand and alcohol percentage, you mong.
>21
>went drinking with a bunch of other foreign exchange students just 3 days ago
>in a park on an island
It was a Pole's idea, too. You guys are based, from what I've seen.

He meant 6 pints of gin.

Which one is you?

Drinking is for fat dumb slobs.
Enjoy your brain damage, filthy degenerate. Your weakness is disgusting. Drunks make me fucking sick, especially drunk slags.

What exactly are you doing with your brain that's so vital to society, friend?

Me on the left

>be me 8
>can't legally get shitfaced
>get shitfaced anyways
what's your point, britbong?
Most if not all shops here sell liquor and cigarettes to minors like candy, same in USA and GB.

durries for life lads

I can't say that I know of many shops that sell to minors like that
Clearly you're just a 3rd worlder

>bought

Pic related is me

>can gamble
>can smoke
>can drive a car
>can join the military
>but drinking is still too dangerous

Nice logic burgers.

Amerifucktards think they have freedom but they can't even have a drink in their own home until they are middle age LMAO

thank the middle ages for our strong metabolism ... beer was a more common beverage than water from a well...

burgerland in the 1920s on the other hand allowed a bunch of ugly christfag women to get the prohibition ratified...

Your drinking culture is fucking disgusting desu. Feral youths kicking people to death or into comas outside a pub while ugly skanks puke in the alley behind it. And god forbid you suggest doing something that doesnt involve getting shit faced. Its almost like you guys hate each other so much its inconceivable to hang out while sober.

Compare pictures of Ascot to the Kentucky Derby. Kentucky Derby: Classy women in big(sometimes goofy)hats. Ascot: Ugly cunts passed out drunk in a puddle of piss with their legs spread and tits hanging out.

This. But lets face the fact that its not just the youth that gets awfully drunk and violent in good old britbongistan. The general amount of white trash on a saturday night out is too damn high.

This to an extent, although it's kind of superfluous. All mind affecting drugs are terrible.

>this toxin is better than that toxin
Better to avoid both toxins.

Id probably drink myself to death if I lived in Bongastan. Its pretty bad when the best thing you can say about your country is "durr I get to destroy muh brain and liver at an early age"

I was buying from liqour stores since I was 18. My friend had his brothers ID card he left behind when he moved, and as we were all brown haired and blue eyed, we looked just similar enough that it could pass for one of us. We each found a different asian liquor store and once they saw the ID a few times, they stopped asking and we became regulars. I got real chummy with the owner of the place I would go, he invited me to his daughters wedding lol. I brought in a shitload of business for him.

quality shitpost