ARGENTINA, NO!

Israeli man claims border official drew a penis and wrote ‘Long live Palestine’ on his passport
>Mr Y’aakobi told The Independent: “From the first moment, the guy at the border was hostile, and threw my passport in front of my face. They then detained us for an hour and a half on purpose until we moved.”
>“There was no reason to do this, only because I am Jewish.”

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israeli-man-claims-border-official-drew-a-penis-and-wrote-long-live-palestine-on-his-passport-a6733586.html

Taking all bets! How much of that story is true and how much was made up?

they probably acted like assholes like jews do with goy, got detained and fabricated the story for vengeance

that looks like a jew's handwriting and the dick is cut too

>argentinian man draws a CIRCUMCISED penis

I appreciate that he took the time to draw pubes

By the way, "Palestinia" doesn't exist and nobody would commit that grammatical error, it is "Palestina".

whatcha doin' rabbi?

>Dick is circumcised

Gee, I wonder who drew that...

This kind of shit been popping ever since the new president got into office

>One catholic priest got mocked on TV for asking hte nigger sheboons who attended to the church to dress properly and non provocative
>The niggers called him a pedophile for asking the same for little girls

>A lesbian couple got in tv for being kicked out of a restaurant cause apparently they were having sex under the tablecloth
>The media hid this and said the restaurant was being intolerant

>A group of students from the German diaspora school got forced to go to our holocaust museum or memorial i dont even remember for bantering with jewish school students and provoking an altercation of course thats the official version
>The school got forced to pay reparations for no real reason
>end result? everyone hates jews more

>A catholic church in the middle of a shithole province got accused for torturing its nuns because flagellation was allowed if they requested it (this is as far as we were told)

>An archbishop got mocked literally called a fascist retard on TV for saying that sexual liberalism is immoral and is leading to the disintegration of marriage

LITERALLY
ANOTHER
SHOAH

>A group of legislator are fighting for 50/50 male female representation on congress. This is completely out of the blue, everyone is calling the mretards. Coincidentally theres one ex governor supporting it which is the one of my province, province that got taken over by druglords during his administration. His right hand a senator handed sex change drugs for free to transsexuals who requested it

>A USA campaign about breast feeding got false flagged here. Allegedly 2 cops told a woman she couldn't breastfeed in public. This is 100% bullshit cause no one really gives a fuck , they just look you with disgust albeit this is a nigger costume. Weeks later the campaign ad got passed on all news channels

>A group of legislators want to ban all discussion about the US backed coup in the 70s

>We got a wave of gender neutral toys for kids, even the journalists were all like what the fuck am i reading when looking at the teleprompter

All of this is so out of place its actually hilarious

>palestinia
literally whatcha doin' rabbi?

LITERALLY ANOTHER SHOAH

Lol I made my comment
Without even seeing yours hivemind much

That's not how you write Palestine in Spanish

Hmmmmmmmm

this

fucking kek, he couldn't even remember what a normal dick looks like anymore

Why would based Argentina draw a mutilated dick? Not implying they did anything wrong though.

Argentina has redeemed themselves

whatcha doin rabbi

>After returning to Israel, he had to order a new passport which cost him 1230 shekels (just over £200).

Be the jew, get over-jewed.

Oy vey.

>this post from Israel

Top kek.

What happened is the border guy was doing his job and asking tough questions (yes they are often rude about it) and the guy got offended. His ego was hurt and he had to get back at them so he drew the penis. I see people go through immigration a lot and it's amazing how much they get upset.

topkek

also the israeli was probably a rude mizrahi niggerkike and he got triggered hard

In spanish it's "Palestina", not "Palestinia". Haven't seen anyone write it wrong anywhere, it's not an expected mistake and most likely another ruse.

BASED Argentina... Islas Malvinas is now rightful Argentine clay...

ITS PALESTINA NOT PALESTINIA

THE DICK IS CIRCUMSIZED

THE DICK AND THE HANDWRITTING ARE UPSIDE DOWN

THIS IS A JEW RUSE

REPEAT

THIS IS A JEW RUSE

Hey rabbi, what'cha doing?

GREEN JAPAN

G

R

E

E

N

J
A
P
A
N

Kermit's anus

stupid fuck dont know that u can roll the skin back

But this cock seems unerect
>Aussies confirmed for having baby dicks

>anti-Jewish
>draws circumcised dick

hmmmm

test

I didn't know we were so Jewed

It was real in his mind.

Why do Serbs get circumsized so much?

They don't. Statistics probably took into account Kosovo Albanians.

Pepe doing goatsie

Gibraltar is rightful Spanish clay....w.we friendz nao ?

Hey man, what's the inside scoop of that shitty nail-bomb from couple days ago ?

Huh? What about South Korea?

false flag
referendum about refugees next week

>somebody makes the mistake of sharing banter with a Jew
>the Jew immediately snitches
It's like the 2nd grade all over again

It's plausible, I've had a border control guy getting all "justice of palenstine!" in my face for no fucking reason (no I wasn't being rude, he started the moment I handed my passport)

And about the circumsized dick- who the fuck ever drew an anatomically correct dick in their lives??

But it's written upside down and Palestina is written wrong.

So why do people in Argentina give a fuck about Palestine-Israel conflict? In Poland not a single person really gives a shit about what happens in the Middle East, except for Turkey, Syria and such

Friendly reminder that most 'hate crimes' are made up. Lefties often fabricate hate crimes to give the impression that their 'enemy' (see: rational human beings) is dangerous.

Argentina is where the Nazis fled, that makes them the enemy

>Argentina
>white

You can't shoah us if you are not an arian white person

Jews fucked up Argentina's economy and went out of their way to keep it fucked up. Of course Argentina stupidly trusted Jew financiers so they're equally to blame, which only makes the anger worse.

Correct me, but it rather was America that fucked up Argentina and Argentinians themselves voted for left-wing loonies right? And "Jew financiers" were allowed to act by whom? American protestants and catholics?

Weird, Argentinian public stance is being very supportive of the jews ever since the Amia bombing attack.
There was also that one incident where every news outlet and their mother went crazy over some german school mocking some jews with swastikas.

standard kike practice, agree