Redpill me on women in politics

Redpill me on women in politics.

the more masculine the woman the better they do in politics

The more there are in one the location without men empowered to keep them in line the further they regress to adolescence. The Queensland state parliament is a fucking embarrassment with half the government cabinet being female and an uppity cunt caused the premature implosion of the federal Labor party.

She is ugly

Who are all these?
I need to know for reasons.

Men seek power only to gain access to hotter women. Ask yourself why women seek power. Being powerful makes women less attractive, not more.

They shouldn't be there.

/thread

You are gay as fuck

They are good at turning expanding empires to stable prosperous states
>Catherine the Great
>Isabella of Castille
>Queen Victoria

You need a man to make your nation BIG and a woman to turn it into a home

Is that mummy

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

My first name is Muhammed and that is a pretty standard English name nowadays.

They have no business in politics.

Women are emotional creatures with different hormones and tendencies than men. Whereas some men in politics are idiots, most women are pants on head retarded.

Women seek power because they like telling people what to do.... even if they're not particularly good at it.

Women go batshit once a month because of nature. It's not a secret or anything. No clue why anyone who loses their fucking mind once a month should be allowed in a position where they have influence over so many people. They should have to wait until they're dried up and less batshit (with the exception of illary, but that's because of a head injury and psychotic personality to begin with from what I read)

Nyatalia is gonna be the head of corruption in Duma. Pretty sweet.

why is natalia standing next to clinton?

virgin

Cunts shouldn't be allowed in politics in any capacity. Only people should be in leadership and decision making roles. Cunts aren't people.