Norway could singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week! TOP KEK SWEDEN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe me...

Norway could singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week! TOP KEK SWEDEN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Sweden. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Swedish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Swedish pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/forsvaret/norsk-fly-krenket-svensk-luftrom/a/23803415/

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/forsvaret/norsk-fly-krenket-svensk-luftrom/a/23803415/
youtube.com/watch?v=SgjsiHFmAVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont talk about it just do it already. Fuck.

We've already violated their airspace. It's coming, Straya.

>implying Swedish soldiers wouldn't do a internal coup in the military and join up with the Norwegian invasion-force to overthrow the government, the very moment we stepped over the border

bump

You forgot to put it in the "serbia strong" format

ITT: Danes will apologize for Stockolms Blodbad

Oh boy

I thought scandinavians love each other. You all have high living standards and no wars ever. Why mad?

It's like your siamese brother can't stop fucking black guys and finally gets aids kind of hate

It's because they talk different motherfucker

Norweger always have been great people, even when we occupied them.
Nowadays most of them seem redpilled except for Oslo and Bergen.

Nice

This pasta is beyond stale...it's rotting on the garbage heap of trolls past.

Thanks for the bump, faggot.

This.

Sweden is a cakewalk, you could invade with minimal forces just give the seperatists safe havens

>Stockolms Blodbad
>look it up
>not even a 100 people died

Nigga that ain't shit

100 real people died as opposed to subhumans worth nothing

Movie?

Bitch he promised no one would died after the successful invasion

Then procceeds to chop the head of hundres of roytalties and academics

Around danes, never relax

kek

>2033
>muslims exceed 50% of the population of Sweden
>Caliphate of Sweden established
>remaining Swedes escape to Norway and Finland
>as Swedish society is purged of swedecucks and SJWs, a second Islamic Golden Age begins in Sweden
>2058
>the Finnish Khanate organizes under Pekka-khan and invades Scandinavia
>rivers run red with blood as Stockholm is captured
>Caliph Carl Philip is rolled inside a carpet and trampled by horses
>Swedish bodies are used to build a land bridge between Finland and Estonia for easier vodka transport

History will repeat. Tengri wills it.

A barking dog does not bite.

>implying Finland wouldn't kick both of your asses

I thought Norway didnt import so many shitskins, but this couldnt sound less like an islamist warcry if it tried.
Next time you try roleplaying as an actual human being achmed, try remembering that up here in the north we dont rape each other just for the fun of it, we're not animals unlike you.

Saving Private Ryan, by Stephen Kikeberg that insisted that all the German soldiers in the movie with WW2-style hairstyles by default should shave themselves to look more evil. You'll notice.

Sweden will fall

They already have 55 no go zones and have about 4-5 police officers quitting a day

Is it just me or are the norwgieans getting uppity?

hehe...it hurts to laugh...

You would send norwegian blacks and arabs to rape Swedish white women?

I think you accidentally revealed your interracial cuckold fantasy

I'm sorry, brother. I just can't stop.

All Nordic friends, please end us. End our suffering. Kill us all, don't just kill the non-whites. We can't go on like this. Kill us all and repopulate our country with Norwegians. Divide our land between yourselves, our resources are now yours. We are too weak to save ourselves and must be purged. Just fucking do it.

Oooh schnapps!

Isn't Norway and Sweden arguing for superiority kind of like watching two dickless chimps arguing over which one is more dickless?

>implying our forces combined wouldn't be the best thing since the Norman invasion

kys cuck

Two nations that forgot how to be norsemen? Oh yeah. That'd be a laugh a minute.

Please let Paradox Interactive in Stockholm survive. I like to play Eu4 and I like DDRJake

Diversity isn't strength. You'd weight the other guys down.

>Finland and Estonia vs Scandinavia
Would be too easy desu

>vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/forsvaret/norsk-fly-krenket-svensk-luftrom/a/23803415/

>The Swedish Armed Forces have reported that a Norwegian government aircraft have flown into Swedish territory without permission - an event which is considered a violation.

I thought Sweden liked being violated.

No it's illegal to be a criminal in Sweden.

Combined with Sweden we make up the population of Tokyo!

That actually made me kek.

>an event which is considered a violation.
>
>I thought Sweden liked being violated.

JUST
DO
IT

I would be on your side. Need code word.

Stop trying my friend, you're never going to be a thing. Look on the bright side though; it could be worse - you could be Belgium.

Panama could singlehandedly-destroy Sweden in a week! TOP KEK SWEDEN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe me, us Panamanians are ITCHING for a war with Sweden. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Swedish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Swedish pig shit they see. When Panama's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

100 aristocrats, the elite of the entire realm was killed.

Can we join?

COME AT ME SPIC MOTHERFUCKER, I WILL BURY YOU IN THE SNOW AND PISS MY NAME ON TOP OF YOUR CORPSE!!!!

ALSO TOP KEK AT NORWEGIANS ACTING TOUGH - THEY TALK LIKE SISSIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=SgjsiHFmAVs

I'm actually agreeing with you. On the global scale we are pretty much irrelevant. Sweden is just jealous we got the oil side of the peninsula. Norway barely has 50,000 in the military fit for duty. Compare that to the US military that literally has 100,000,000+ which is a staggering 20 times Norway's entire population. I'm surprised we're even a country still. With our natural resources we're pretty much surviving on the goodwill of the stronger countries that surround us.

Sweden used to have 1 000 000 men in the armed forces. We are still among top 10 arms producers in the world. If we rearm we could easily reinstate the union.

Roadmap to assfucking norgefjollor:
1. immigrant BS continues.
2. SD takes power
3. SD BTFOs muzzies, rearm the military and police
4. LEBENSRAUM AND OIL MONEY TIME
5. YOU SUCK OUR DICK LIKE IN THE GOOD OLD DAY!

questions?

Of course!

norway is the reason nazis never got nukes

With how many police officers that are quitting, do you think that rearming them will inspire them to go back into their old jobs?

Does Sweden have a decent air game? I don't know the immediate details of our planes and stuff and how up to date they are, but my hometown have been praised for their airforce.

How do you inspire the actual population to fight a petty war for resources when you'll already have plenty decent lives once the muzzies are dealt with?

>it's this thread again

it's a divide and conquer episode, just ignore it

Make scandi great again

>With how many police officers that are quitting, do you think that rearming them will inspire them to go back into their old jobs?

Ofcourse, these are people with the will and experience to be police officers, they have quit because of mismanagement. Put an end to mismanagement, give them a raise, they will come back. Then put the former police chief of NY under Rudy freedom to reform the police.

>Does Sweden have a decent air game? I don't know the immediate details of our planes and stuff and how up to date they are, but my hometown have been praised for their airforce.

Sweden has state of the art gripen fighters and large airforce of 130 planes(because we wanna support military industry), most are however not maintained and used today. But small investement to get them usable again. Gripen is also amazingly enough capable of landing on small country roads, making it capable of guerilla fighting.

>How do you inspire the actual population to fight a petty war for resources when you'll already have plenty decent lives once the muzzies are dealt with?

Time to convince them that norwegians are to blame, norwegian money, people together with swedish traitours conspired against fosterlandet. Also all that terrible norwegian racism against swedish "partysvensker", we need to liberate our opressed countrymen.

I'd join you in your fight Norwegian bro, to overthrow our cuck-government. Länge leve det nordiska folket.

No, it is preparation to operate out cancer.

Based Finland

no. norwaigians are like dwarves. Drag them out of their mountains and they're fuckd.