Barber shop in Palma de Mallorca

>Barber shop in Palma de Mallorca
>Dutch owner
>Only for men clients, so he asked his wife (german) to make a sign
>Feminazis goes apeshit because of this sign, claming muh feelings to the goverment
>Goverment ask to remove the sign
>He remove the sign, but hours later he put it back again
>He says his barber shop is only for gentlemen (Vintage style), there are alredy Barber Shops for women only around, so they have no need to apeshit about
>webiste: syndicate-barbers.com/
>news (spanish only): abc.es/sociedad/abci-hombres-y-perros-si-mujeres-no-201609252102_noticia.html

MEN WIN AGAIN, WOMEN BTFO

I wish I weren't bald so I could visit this guy's barbershop.

He should just say women are allowed, but then just give them a buzz cut if they show up.

lol this

cover it with a fucking leaf

Website highlights

Get a traditional shave there. Nothing feels more luxurious than a relaxing shave in a traditional barbershop. Those old Italians know what they're doing.

Wanted to highlight the dog comments, so there is the photo of the dog, and the info of based dutch

looks cozy

feminists would go apeshit over that here

Instagram also shows how feminazis vandalized the sign (looks like it was in May, but wathever, men must stick together)

>The original idea by #schorem in a Syndicate Barbers design, ripped down and killed by feminists... #getalife #damnfeminists #menneedtheirspace
>Looks like someone was a bit offended... #crazyfeminists #lipstickfeminists #mensrights #menneedtheirspace #barbers #ireallydontcare

Based Bob.

Extremely comfy desu

this. my favourite barbershop gives a better massage than the mall masseuse we have in here

Can we have the article in english, and not in mexican ?

Looks like a Nazi Officer. Need to visit Mallorca for at some point

>Mallorca
>full of Germans

No wonder they call it Hitler island.

Talking doggos should have more rights than women

Truly the pride of our nation.

Palma =/= Palma de Mallorca, my mexican intellectual friend

No international news, so no international coverage in english.

How is this a new thing? Almost half of barbershops in finland are for 1 gender only

I also have my "men only" barber, but I think the shitstrom is about the sign.

I miss my old barber, he died two or three years ago. When he died his wife gave his shop to some Mexican guys. They run it pretty well and we get along just fine and they cut hair probably even a little bit better but it's not the same.

>Albanian mafia

My sides are gone.

>barber shops
What a stupid business. I'm not a little kid, if I want my hair cut I get my clippers and cut it myself. Why would I pay someone to do it?

>he's never had a close shave or a good haircut

>>He remove the sign, but hours later he put it back again
This T B H

When they tell you to do something, you say okay, and then go back to what you were doing previously.

I remember when I was 12 and thought my opinion was the only one too user

This map is surpisingly accurate. Like 9.8/10 accurate.

A spaniard must have made it.

based

will visit if I happen to be in mallorca

Canarias no es Mallorca, you fucking beaner.